Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,751 members, 7,865,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8880992 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4144) (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2017
joeace2020:

You should know this is a lie. Madrid would not send in a bid for a goalkeeper while they have a final, a UCL final for that matter in 3 days time. They will be unsettling Navas and the last thing that should happen now is to make Navas unsure of where he belongs. So they haven't made a bid, just some click bait news.
It is on Skysports so more likely true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2017
"We consider that the decision to support the prohibition of registering players in a second period, corresponding to the summer of 2017, supposes a comparative disadvantage and discriminatory treatment to our entity, since recently and in a similar case, the penalty was partially lifted, allowing to register players starting on July 1st.

"This ruling is unfair and causes an irreparable damage to our club."

Tomorrow they will Spanish La Liga is the best thing since sliced bread. You lift Real Madrid's ban but Atletico own is too grievous to lift. Rubbish! Who wants to play for a team that never gets the chance like this? Any good player worth his talent shouldn't waste their time there except they play for the only two Spanish teams in the league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2017
chrisley024:
It is on Skysports so more likely true

I have a problem with 'sky sources'. They have proved unreliable before. Guilem Balague
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2017
joeace2020:

I have a problem with 'sky sources'. They have proved unreliable before. Guilem Balague

Sky Sports is more reliable than most of other Football News Outlets.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2017
joeace2020:

Tomorrow they will Spanish La Liga is the best thing since sliced bread. You lift Real Madrid's ban but Atletico own is too grievous to lift. Rubbish! Who wants to play for a team that never gets the chance like this? Any good player worth his talent shouldn't waste their time there except they play for the only two Spanish teams in the league.
grin : grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2017
BREAKING NEWS

Benfica announce they've sold goalkeeper Ederson to Manchester City for £34.7m.

Man City are closing in on a £40m deal for Monaco full back Benjamin Mendy, according to Sky sources.

I hope Ed Woodward is not sleeping sha?! Quality Players are already moving, yet we've not secured any since!

Man City have completed 2 Signings already and still hope to add more before the new Season begins!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

Sky Sports is more reliable than most of other Football News Outlets.

Agreed, but they also do click bait too and other times pass doubtful information.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

I hope Ed Woodward is not sleeping sha?! Quality Players are already moving, yet we've not secured any since!

Man City have completed 2 Signings already and still hope to add more before the new Season begins!

No be who first call police dey win case!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

Man City right now are football manager on steroids. As soon as Benfica announced Ederson sold, reports have it that they are now in talks with Mendy and Virgil Van Dijk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2017
Funlord2:

Their owner say him expect treble or even quadruple because he believes pep knows what he is doing and he can see it. I just dey laugh. This pep case will be like that fine girl you have been dying for on Facebook not knowing say na only ugly dude dey behind the account.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2017
joeace2020:

Agreed, but they also do click bait too and other times pass doubtful information.

You quoted one of their Reporters' Story carried by Yahoo, not their Site precisely.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Funlord2:

grin

Just afraid of missing out on quality Signings.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2017
joeace2020:

Their owner say him expect treble or even quadruple because he believes pep knows what he is doing and he can see it. I just dey laugh. This pep case will be like that fine girl you have been dying for on Facebook not knowing say na only ugly dude dey behind the account.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Just afraid of missing out on quality Signings.

It seems so with the Greizmann issue as news filtering from reporters suggest they have been briefed by United that priorities have changed to a top 9

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2017
joeace2020:

You've to look at the sources. It might be on their site while the source is not theirs. I always take it more serious whenever I see 'according to Sky sources...'
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2017
joeace2020:

Man City right now are football manager on steroids. As soon as Benfica announced Ederson sold, reports have it that they are now in talks with Mendy and Virgil Van Dijk

They will sign Mendy for sure, Kyle Walker, Ryan Bertrand are also on their Radar coz they need to fill the Vacuum created by the Exits of Clichy, Zabaleta and Sagna respectively.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2017
joeace2020:

It seems so with the Greizmann issue as news filtering from reporters suggest they have been briefed by United that priorities have changed to a top 9

As expected!

Since the Ban is rather upheld, they gonna keep their star Players till January.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

They will sign Mendy for sure, Kyle Walker, Ryan Bertrand are also on their Radar coz they need to fill the Vacuum created by the Exits of Clichy, Zabaleta and Sagna respectively.

And we are still foot dragging on one meaningful signing with the window open and pre season few weeks away.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2017
BREAKING NEWS

Manchester Utd have cooled their interest in Athletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann, according to Sky sources. 

undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2017
chrisley024:
You've to look at the sources. It might be on their site while the source is not theirs. I always take it more serious whenever I see 'according to Sky sources...'

Don't get me wrong, i follow them, infact i wake and sleep on their tramsfer live feed these days and nothing catches my attention than that yellow box and breaking news on it. However previous seasons has shown that sometimes they can be so so completely wrong even after telling us 'sky sources believe'.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2017
joeace2020:

And we are still foot dragging on one meaningful signing with the window open and pre season few weeks away.

I dey tell you.

I hope United won't end of signing Players of Fellaini Quality.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2017
joeace2020:

...bought all the best players around the globe and won a single trophy and see how his fans will not allow us to rest calling him the best coach - best coach my foot
It's just only two managers that earn my respect amongst these overhyped coach; Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger.
...though arsenal fans may not agree with me

Note: Blues for life
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

I understand your feeling and that of most united fans,but this panic is uncalled for,the transfer window isn't officially open yet,has Chelsea,Madrid,barca,bayern,juve made any signings...so we should start getting scared because pep has bought two players...

lemme tell you a fact,getting a player before d window opens doesn't in any way guarantee how d player would fare,after all depay was bought before d end of d season self...

just show some faith,mou has already said that Woodward has his transfer target,y are most peeps here just fidgeting that pep is buying the whole world..abeggj
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2017
dubylhover:

I understand your feeling and that of most united fans,but this panic is uncalled for,the transfer window isn't officially open yet,has Chelsea,Madrid,barca,bayern,juve made any signings...so we should start getting scared because pep has bought two players...

lemme tell you a fact,getting a player before d window opens doesn't in any way guarantee how d player would fare,after all depay was bought before d end of d season self...

just show some faith,mou has already said that Woodward has his transfer target,y are most peeps here just fidgeting that pep is buying the whole world..abeggj

Dude..... you can't compare the calibre of Players at the highlighted Clubs to United. They are already parading complete Teams, hence only need 1 or 2 Additions - as backup Players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

I dey tell you.

I hope United won't end of signing Players of Fellaini Quality.

No we won't. Mourinho is no Moyes.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2017
joeace2020:

No we won't. Mourinho is no Moyes.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

Dude..... you can't compare the calibre of Players at the highlighted Clubs to United. They are already parading complete Teams, hence only need 1 or 2 Additions - as backup Players.

which barca complete,apart from their front 3,d rest of d team na dead currently..but all d same its still early to panic because Manu has not signed..

to b honest,after some time in football,I don't really get freaked about transfers that much cos its still not a guarantee

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2017
dubylhover:

which barca complete,apart from their front 3,d rest of d team na dead currently..but all d same its still early to panic because Manu has not signed..

to b honest,after some time in football,I don't really get freaked about transfers that much cos its still not a guarantee

grin grin grin

Tell me you are joking Dude?!

If we have the Midfielders of Barcelona FC at United, I'm certain we would have competed with Chelsea till the End!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
dubylhover:

Wa gbayi jare, don't mind them jare my brother, they will sell and buy, some will gain money while some will loose, and out of twenty teams that bought and sold, it is only one team that will win the league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Segadem:
...bought all the best players around the globe and won a single trophy and see how his fans will not allow us to rest calling him the best coach - best coach my foot
It's just only two managers that earn my respect amongst these overhyped coach; Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger.
...though arsenal fans may not agree with me

Note: Blues for life

So jose mourinho is over hyped too? Did you feel this way about him in 2004, 2005 and 2015?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fourfourfour: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

sleeping ke... Bellotti is der TOP priority na

(1) (2) (3) ... (4144) (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.