Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8880666 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fourfourfour: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

Tell me you are joking Dude?!

If we have the Midfielders of Barcelona FC at United, I'm certain we would have competed with Chelsea till the End!

some people want der defence to be protected by biscuits
Inesta is still good sha, so is d racket....

but ManU hav a better mid field 3 dan barca... Pogba, herrera n fellani
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fourfourfour: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
joeace2020:

This throws a fat spanner in the works. It means Greizmann may not leave, but that would be for love of the club rather than anything else. Secondly Lacazette deal may be off or he could sign and be registered in January. Thirdly Oblak leaving Atletico stories are off, so one more keeper linked as replacement should De gea leave off.

shit, only if dat so called list with woody has ATM's names on... ManU will be sooooo screwed...

anyway even Chelsea didn't get bonucci n ended up buying Luiz in d end n still won d league...

PLENTY TIME FOR MANU TO STILL BUY A 'FELANNI' type player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
fourfourfour:

grin grin grin

You prefer the Trio of Herrera, Pogba and Fellaini to Busquet, Rakitic and Iniesta?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fourfourfour: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
joeace2020:

Tomorrow they will Spanish La Liga is the best thing since sliced bread. You lift Real Madrid's ban but Atletico own is too grievous to lift. Rubbish! Who wants to play for a team that never gets the chance like this? Any good player worth his talent shouldn't waste their time there except they play for the only two Spanish teams in the league.

wait, so dey lift Real madrid's ban... but who dem sign
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fourfourfour: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
joeace2020:

Tomorrow they will Spanish La Liga is the best thing since sliced bread. You lift Real Madrid's ban but Atletico own is too grievous to lift. Rubbish! Who wants to play for a team that never gets the chance like this? Any good player worth his talent shouldn't waste their time there except they play for the only two Spanish teams in the league.

so ur saying d league is more rigged dan German league, serie A n even Alex Ferguson's Era (na joke oh)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fourfourfour: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
joeace2020:

Man City right now are football manager on steroids. As soon as Benfica announced Ederson sold, reports have it that they are now in talks with Mendy and Virgil Van Dijk

taaa... and so... dats how mancity will be wasting moneyon defence does guys have spent up to £200million on defence in d past 5 years, yet...

let man city sign Virgil Dick I beg...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
I remembered ladt season, Bravo-the warlord of pep-almost cost him everything. Calamity upon calamity bfr Caballero saved the team. What about Iikay Gundogan?? I dont like panic buying so also late buying aint better. But to buy correct player at the right time na bae

Or let me say, Ed wants to be careful this time around so that the clud wont panic-buy and end up not gaining anything.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fourfourfour: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
joeace2020:

Their owner say him expect treble or even quadruple because he believes pep knows what he is doing and he can see it. I just dey laugh. This pep case will be like that fine girl you have been dying for on Facebook not knowing say na only ugly dude dey behind the account.

haba dats not fair, maybe she sent her ugly friend to u first, to taste d waters like pep did dis 1st year in mancity (don't reveal too much den take dem all by d balls)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fourfourfour: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

They will sign Mendy for sure, Kyle Walker, Ryan Bertrand are also on their Radar coz they need to fill the Vacuum created by the Exits of Clichy, Zabaleta and Sagna respectively.

no team adds soo much players in 1 transfer window n succeeds immediately, ask tottenham n liverpool dey will tell u wat man u experienced is true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fourfourfour: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

As expected!

Since the Ban is rather upheld, they gonna keep their star Players till January.

and u think any player dat which to play in d WC will leave (except dey ain't playing, meaning ur aint buying quality)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Funlord2:

So jose mourinho is over hyped too? Did you feel this way about him in 2004, 2005 and 2015?
Jose is my coach any day any time, I'm yet to recover the way we lost him to u, I'm talking of the real OVER HYPED coach grin

Any clue?

Yeah,
he's the top manager that goes tropyless this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fourfourfour: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

You prefer the Trio of Herrera, Pogba and Fellaini to Busquet, Rakitic and Iniesta?!

nahhhhh.... yoke

I prefer Kante Matic* n Fabregas

take note of d *.... cus bakayoko will replace his ass

but ya... Herrera will soon be better dan Rakitic... Fellaini n Busquet (jus dat barca love der players, if na real madrid eh) same thing both of dem... den pogba n iniesta u be d judge on who u prefer, me i'll go for pogba (even thou has a chelsea fan I wish him a broken toe sha)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Just afraid of missing out on quality Signings.

I won't make any judgement until we sign our own players.....

And dulbyhover shouldn't be comparing us to those teams he mentioned... those guys can choose not to buy anybody and they'll still put up a great challenge for the UCL... Can the same be said of our team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin Busquet, Rakitic and Iniesta?!
put lingard rashford and martial in front of the three above and such a team will still struggle
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
fourfourfour:

nahhhhh.... yoke

but ya... Herrera will soon be better dan Rakitic... Fellaini n Busquet (jus dat barca love der players, if na real madrid eh) same thing both of dem... den pogba n iniesta u be d judge on who u prefer, me i'll go for pogba (even thou has a chelsea fan I wish him a broken toe sha)

So busquets and Fellaini are on the same level?... Wehdone Sa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

I hope Ed Woodward is not sleeping sha?! Quality Players are already moving, yet we've not secured any since!

Man City have completed 2 Signings already and still hope to add more before the new Season begins!
There are no good players in the market, we are waiting for the $100m and above players cheesy

Sorry couldn't resist cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fourfourfour: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
GloryIsaac:

So busquets and Fellaini are on the same level?... Wehdone Sa
grin takq ma
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
eph12:

There are no good players in the market, we are waiting for the $100m and above players cheesy

Sorry couldn't resist cheesy

grin grin grin

Well..... someone has already pointed out that we have better Squad than FC Barcelona bar MSN!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
lekkie073:
put lingard rashford and martial in front of the three above and such a team will still struggle

grin grin grin

You also believe the Assertion?!

See.... put the mentioned Players in front of the Trio just for a Season, and Lingard, the worst of all, will cost £65m the following Season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
GloryIsaac:

And dulbyhover shouldn't be comparing us to those teams he mentioned... those guys can choose not to buy anybody and they'll still put up a great challenge for the UCL... Can the same be said of our team?

My Point as well!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

Well..... someone has already pointed out that we have better Squad than FC Barcelona bar MSN!
and real Madrid put together cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
fourfourfour:

nahhhhh.... yoke

fourfourfour:

grin

A Remainder to your Post!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Segadem:
and real Madrid put together cheesy grin grin grin

grin grin grin

I wasn't surprised by his Assertion though, coz he's a Chelsea Fan. Ask him who's better between Hazard and Messi, and the Dude gonna definitely go for Hazard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Exactly!

Then we can light up José's ass grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
fourfourfour:

angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
lekkie073:
So you have no problem with Fellaini in our midfield?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
eph12:

So you have no problem with Fellaini in our midfield?

grin grin grin

He's on par with Busquet.

fourfourfour:

nahhhhh.... yoke

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

It was a joke, sarcasm or anything u like call it cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
eph12:

It was a joke, sarcasm or anything u like call it cheesy

grin grin

I know nah!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

Tell me you are joking Dude?!

If we have the Midfielders of Barcelona FC at United, I'm certain we would have competed with Chelsea till the End!

which of em,tired busquets? or old iniesta that has lost his form then how is rakitic better than Herrera...abbeggi everybody knows that barcas problem is their midfield,at a time it was rafinha that was their hope
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
dubylhover:

which of em,tired busquets? or old iniesta that has lost his form then how is rakitic better than Herrera...abbeggi everybody knows that barcas problem is their midfield,at a time it was rafinha that was their hope

grin grin grin

So Fellaini, Pogba and Herrera will win a midfield Battle against Iniesta, Rakitic and Busquets?!

I think we do not need much reinforcement in the Department then, perhaps we should just add up Tuanzebe, Willock and Gomes as Backups.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

You also believe the Assertion?!

See.... put the mentioned Players in front of the Trio just for a Season, and Lingard, the worst of all, will cost £65m the following Season.
put messi suarez and neymar in front of Herrera pogba and fellaini and see d midfield trio contest for best midfielders in d world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.