Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,706 members, 7,865,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8880737 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4173) (4174) (4175) (4176) (4177) (4178) (4179) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
codedguy1:

If this is true, don't be surprised to see zlatan back by January with a lesser contract. grin grin

lol..nah but the club has told him to still use our training facilities for recovery
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
elampiro2:

Source
saw it on the telegraph,don't know how true it is sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

I am sorry if I may have wrongly entered a UNITED fan, but asking me how Pogba fared against xhaka, Fernandino and Henderson is ala Chelsea fans considering the circumstances in those matches and even Xhaka did not even square up against Pogba. I am only interested in those useless Chelsea fans who come here to do spit nonsense

I think the guy was being sarcastic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
sinizia:

I'm disappointed with the way you reason. So Mourinho converting Hererra into a more defensive stalwart means he's exhausting him? Are you saying this because you don't like the coach or because you want to win the Kante-Hererra argument? Did Hererra come complaining to you that he's exhausted by Mourinho's method of training? When

If Mourinho didn't help Hererra's career, how come when Gaal was helping his career nobody gave a fùck about him? But Mourinho surfaces and destroys his career and pundits are screaming his praises? And Barca are suddenly interested in this player with a spoilt career?
Don't mind the guy, I don't engage in arguments with Chelsea fans, most of them are touts, illiterates and unintelligent fellows, just that I didn't go to work today, so I have time. He keep talking nonsense, when you correct him he throws up more useless nonsense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
dubylhover:

lol..nah but the club has told him to still use our training facilities for recovery

Codedguy1 said the truth. I thought we were done with the Zlats but things are starting to look different.

If Zlats recovers at Utd and Mou still thinks he has something to offer at that time why won't he consider handing him another contract?

Moreover we'll probably have a lot of games to play at that time so re-signing him then will look sensible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
smh, some people no get shame... undecided always trying to flex muscle for internet at any given chance. grin

funlord still the available incase you don ready for rematch. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin

Life can be so cruel at times...I once when to chelsea dry gins thread to market bakayoko as a fine addition as a squad player for man united...na so Lil kesh and ibimz the rapper and their band of brothers laff me tire..say na average player only good enuff for "maga united"....only for me to see my guy for private jet dey prepare to fall in jand as a big boy as another of their club record signings? Chai!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
sinizia:
Jeez. AdisaOwala, calm down. Haba. Na fellow United fan be that and he didn't go hard on you. He honestly thought you're a Chelshit fan. Please, drop the insults. It's not that serious.

The way some of us are so quick to question the loyalty of fellow UTD fans here...all because a certain player (or even the manager) is being criticized is disgusting to say the least . I only even asked a "harmless" grin question for Christ's sake.

I didn't even have the intention of "Opening Pogba's can of worms" ( I coulda done that with match reports/player ratings in my response to the fella) but alas, he decided to be uncivil in his response. If I may add sef , Pogba's case has been trashed out on numerous occasions and despite the fact that my views might be contrary to what some peeps feel about him, I think we all have a common ground - which is to see the Frenchmen improve next season atleast in the interest of the club we support.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Immediately I read CapitalCee's response to Adisaowala, I knew there was gonna be war here...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Shùt that faecal cavity beneath your nostrils....You miserable, shallow-minded imp!!

I normally woulda ignored this kinda mòronic submission synonymous with deluded charlatans from your ilk but since you have decided to disgrace your entire lineage on a public forum , I would have no other choice but to "help you out".

For starters - I find it hilarious (albeit shockingly ìdiotic) that you were so quick to conclude that i am a chelsea fan. Why ain't I really surprised though?? The incoherent & irrelevant jargons you posted up there speaks volumes of how fùcked up your thought process (and most definitely.....your life as a whole) is!! FYI, I became a Man Utd fan long before the internet (and indeed, technology) became accessible to fucktever crevice you crawled out from.

It is an open secret that Pogba has struggled this season (especially against top sides) but ofcourse,all in a bid to satisfy your homoerotic fantasies for the Frenchman , a flaming gay like yourself would readily brandish discrete/ isolated scenarios as a sort of defense for the shortcomings of your dabbing god.

There's no need going-back & forth with a cretinous fucķtard like you - like a malignant cancerous growth, Pogba's balls seem to be firmly embedded in that deluded brain of yours.......all but ending your fading hopes of participating in any meaningful/tangible discussion.

Now get lost, you unfortunate waste-of-space!!

May Day!!!!

Afrodoc2 is needed now!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
Now ask yourself Herrera and Oscar are they defensive players? Is mou helping their career by asking them to chase opponent round the field instead of their natural skill on the ball, that is creativity and shooting respectively? Coaches play to players strength, to improve their skills but mou uses players exhaustively for his ego, he uses players like tissue papers.[/b] Do you think your wingers are now so bad that known can register 15 goals this past season?[b] His coward/defensive football is responsible for that. Have you notice pogba style of play is declining gradually.
http://www.espnfc.com/chelsea/story/2761206/playing-for-jose-mourinho-very-exhausting-demba-ba

Eden hazard scored 17 goals in 2013/14 season, and scored 19 goals in 2015/16 seasons. So where is Hazard playing ? As a goalkeeper? Who was Chelsea manager in those seasons mentioned above? I think it's Samson Siasia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
dubylhover:

saw it on the telegraph,don't know how true it is sha
nobody is that good. and if na true, I Comot hat for am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Leyqute:

Codedguy1 said the truth. I thought we were done with the Zlats but things are starting to look different.

If Zlats recovers at Utd and Mou still thinks he has something to offer at that time why won't he consider handing him another contract?

Moreover we'll probably have a lot of games to play at that time so re-signing him then will look sensible.

we won't have need for zlat..mark my words,mou is getting two strikers this window
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:
nobody is that good. and if na true, I Comot hat for am.
yea,I guess we might never know

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
AdisaOwala:

The way some of us are so quick to question the loyalty of fellow UTD fans here...all because a certain player (or even the manager) is being criticized is disgusting to say the least . I only even asked a "harmless" grin question for Christ's sake.

I didn't even have the intention of "Opening Pogba's can of worms" ( I coulda done that with match reports/player ratings in my response to the fella) but alas, he decided to be uncivil in his response. If I may add sef , Pogba's case has been trashed out on numerous occasions and despite the fact that my views might be contrary to what some peeps feel about him, I think we all have a common ground - which is to see the Frenchmen improve next season atleast in the interest of the club we support.

would you say pogba had a "poor" first season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Shùt that faecal cavity beneath your nostrils....You miserable, shallow-minded imp!!

I normally woulda ignored this kinda mòronic submission synonymous with deluded charlatans from your ilk but since you have decided to disgrace your entire lineage on a public forum , I would have no other choice but to "help you out".

For starters - I find it hilarious (albeit shockingly ìdiotic) that you were so quick to conclude that i am a chelsea fan. Why ain't I really surprised though?? The incoherent & irrelevant jargons you posted up there speaks volumes of how fùcked up your thought process (and most definitely.....your life as a whole) is!! FYI, I became a Man Utd fan long before the internet (and indeed, technology) became accessible to fucktever crevice you crawled out from.

It is an open secret that Pogba has struggled this season (especially against top sides) but ofcourse,all in a bid to satisfy your homoerotic fantasies for the Frenchman , a flaming gay like yourself would readily brandish discrete/ isolated scenarios as a sort of defense for the shortcomings of your dabbing god.

There's no need going-back & forth with a cretinous fucķtard like you - like a malignant cancerous growth, Pogba's balls seem to be firmly embedded in that deluded brain of yours.......all but ending your fading hopes of participating in any meaningful/tangible discussion.

Now get lost, you unfortunate waste-of-space!!

Like I said I didn't know You are a united fan, moreover I addressed your point properly. Well I am sorry If that may have offended you.

On the other hand attacking my points would have been proper, you didn't refute it, you started boasting and throwing insults even after I have registered my apologies, which I am not entitled to give. Well well well ...... let's just let it slide it's okay.

18 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
dopeJemi:

would you say pogba had a "poor" first season?

I would say that Pogba has failed to live up to expectation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
elampiro2:

Leave Diademko7 alone. He no know ball. He will write and write, but the reader cannot get anything meaningful from his writings. He gives history and stats, you double check, he has given wrong info.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

Eden hazard scored 17 goals in 2013/14 season, and scored 19 goals in 2015/16 seasons. So where is Hazard playing ? As a goalkeeper? Who was Chelsea manager in those seasons mentioned above? I think it's Samson Siasia
Hazard is too good so it is possible even if Christian chukwu is his coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

Keep quiet this Chelsea fans, you guys are known to lack basic football knowledge, I have them here in my area, I don't discuss football with them because they are usually hollow and not intelligent.

Tell the truth...a Chelsea fan stole your babe...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

Like Leicester Chelsea downed tools, because of the female doctor. Hope you are learning?
Theodoros Zagorakis was the best player of Euro 2004, after he retired Greece did not qualify for the next tournament. Mahrez was the player of the season last year, is he better than Hazard?
You're saying thrash and it is very easy to do so.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
hahahaha see yarn. My guy you nor get talk. People wey understand football know say mou dey use Herrera like slave for pitch. Time will tell, your eyes go clear.

How can one spew so much rubbish like this? angry

Are you naturally high or just incredibly stupid?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
sinizia:

And Kante won Chelshit player of the year by scoring like Kane? Kante probably won it by having more assists than KDB? The kind of nutjobs I see on this section. Lord have mercy!!
Kante is better footballer than Herrera, are you disputing this like your comrade?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Don't blame CapitalCee, he's new here and there's no way he'd have known you're a United fan. That's why he even thought you're a Shekpe fan. You also haven't been posting much here lately. So it's an honest mistake with no intention to deliberately malign you. A softer approach like you did now to clear things up a bit would have sufficed to let him know you're not the enemy, IMHO.

Like I do criticise Mourinho many times but I won't stand the likes of Lilkesh coming here to bash him. I think that's the issue with CapitalCee and Pogba's case - he knows Pogba didn't have a brilliant season by the standard expected of him and can still improve but he won't allow Chelshit fans take ridiculous potshots at him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
weedtaker:
smh, some people no get shame... undecided always trying to flex muscle for internet at any given chance. grin

funlord still the available incase you don ready for rematch. cheesy

U and am get beef b4?? Abi why u like to dey take side shots at Adisa??

Mai fren, if u wan fight, enter ring and stop hiding behind funlord

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
elampiro2:

Leave Diademko7 alone. He no know ball. He will write and write, but the reader cannot get anything meaningful from his writings. He gives history and stats, you double check, he has given wrong info.
Lmao..

Omo nothing dey sweet me pass UR "E NO KNOW BALL"

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oasis007:

May Day!!!!

Afrodoc2 is needed now!!!!
God bless you for preserving that post for latecomers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
Kante is better footballer than Herrera

My name is Nihilist, and I approve this message.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
AdisaOwala:

it is settled then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
Hazard is too good so it is possible even if Christian chukwu is his coach.

Why don't you employ him at Chelsea and see if, you won't finish 10th like last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
AdisaOwala:

is your nickname Ronaldinho?
Why you wan dribble through that easy question grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oasis007:
I like Anderson.. Good CAM

(1) (2) (3) ... (4173) (4174) (4175) (4176) (4177) (4178) (4179) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.