Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8818814 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4171) (4172) (4173) (4174) (4175) (4176) (4177) ... (14201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2017
Lana1:
80 for Lukaku, 70 for Morata, 100 for Kane. Suddenly, that 89 we paid for Pogba doesn't look so expensive anymore.
!

Lol, just give it one more season and pogba's fee will be history. The whole market is beginning to look like a ponzi scheme aka MMM. We should just hope that whoever we sign delivers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2017
Tvegas:

Thanks, this is one fact weve been quiet about. Look at the goals that hazard, Dele alli, Dani alves and many more have contributed to their team this season.

Zlatan wasnt so bad with 28 goals in a season, if not for his injury he might have won the golden boot. However the major problem are the likes of lingard, pogba, mikhi, martial ,rooney who wasted precious opportunities.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2017
MRTA7:

No worries. As long as they are happy to pay double and by then we'll get another top player. Its not realistic to expect these guys to spend their whole career with us these days.
*sigh*
Money don spoil everything finish. Whatever happened to loyalty tho??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:01am On Jun 10, 2017
Lana1:
We'll buy Morata now and hopefully he'll ball for us. And by the time he's 27, we start hearing
"Madrid is my home and i love United. But the weather here, my family in Spain blah blah blah...."

These Spanish players cant be trusted especially if they already played for Madrid or Barca at some point...

Lol. It's usually lack of success that makes those cunning Spanish fuckěrs to utter such nonsense. DDG comes to mind. If we're doing great for the past few seasons, we wouldn't have been worried about those Madrid vultures breathing down our necks. I mean even Hazard who said he wanted to stay at Chelshit and be revered like Terry did a u-turn and said he'll consider Madrid's offer. These bîtches masquerading as players ain't loyal. People like Totti and Co are of rare breeds. Hard to find.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2017
Tvegas:

You cant force a player to sign for you. According to reports Auba has been in advanced talk with PSG for a while now. They are in pole position to sign him. Lets give the coach some benefit of doubt .

My only grouse is the figure being touted but in todays crazy market where 70 million is being quoted for virgil van dirk what options do we have. grin

Several Reports also claim Varane wants to move to old trafford to get regular playing time but i doubt if madrid will allow 2 major players to sign for us same season.

Ignore those useless "reports", Varane won't leave regular playing time, better shot at UCL and La Liga success with Madrid to come to United that are still struggling. Only a crazy fee would make Madrid sell Varane who's young and the future of their CBs.

@embolden, very true. When I saw the amount for Van Dirjk, I stopped blaming United for Morata's amount that much, though i feel as a non-starter he still cost much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

Correct, we will milk them dry then, look at degea, if they need him and he starts his usual going home nonsense, we demand 80m pounds for him.

On point! In these days of release clause. We should just insert £120 million. I cant even lose sleep over madrid preying on our players. They want them? They should cough out the dough!

Jungle don mature everywhere, nobody wants to be anybody mumu again. If it was in the past Sir Alex would have cherry picked Harry Kane and Dele alli with 30 mil. But united can try it now and watch Tottenham demand for £100 million pere. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2017
sinizia:

Lol. It's usually lack of success that makes those cunning Spanish fuckěrs to utter such nonsense. DDG comes to mind. If we're doing great for the past few seasons, we wouldn't have been worried about those Madrid vultures breathing down our necks. I mean even Hazard who said he wanted to stay at Chelshit and be revered like Terry did a u-turn and said he'll consider Madrid's offer. These bîtches masquerading as players ain't loyal. People like Totti and Co are of rare breeds. Hard to find.

You said it all. Teams like Madrid and barca especially seem to guarantee trophies one way or the other so players who are at their peak will want to play for them to win something at least even if they were not regular.

And these clubs know it so they are not afraid to target best players from other clubs to keep their standard.

We need to start winning the major trophies and become really relevant again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2017
codedguy1:

You said it all. Teams like Madrid and barca especially seem to guarantee trophies one way or the other so players who are at their peak will want to play for them to win something at least even if they were not regular.

And these clubs know it so they are not afraid to target best players from other clubs to keep their standard.

We need to start winning the major trophies and become really relevant again.

That's it. To put an end to these poaching by those Spanish wolves, we need success - huge ones.

When Madrid comes to buy our players, who do they go for? Our BEST PLAYERS, from Beckham, to CR7, and recently, DDG. You won't see those vultures go for Lingard or Mata. But what do we do when we go for theirs? We go for the crumbs, the rejects - Morata and Rodriguez.

Barcelona for years now haven't been linked with any United player, suddenly Hererra performs brilliantly this season and immediately Barca are reportedly targeting him. They didn't come Fellani o, they came for our best.

See where I'm going to? This is why I am against us buying all these rejects, why not go for premium and get Aubameyang? Get solid starters like Mendy etc. We should stop settling for less.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2017
sinizia:

If degea want to go he should go. United wanted to even sell him until our asking price put Madrid off, if he talks nonsense or shows anymore lack of commitment, mourinho should bench him and play Romero . has 4 more years in his contact and we are bigger and richer than Madrid so we can afford to dump him on the bench, lose his transfer fee and will not blink. He should be aware that he is not dealing with Moyes or van gaal, this mourinho that ended the careers of legends like casillas and Ashely Cole, benched Pepe with small varane. When he came newly, he Keeps committing expensive errors that cost us the league title that year, the fans and management that just enjoyed the services of the great Van der SAR, were putting up with his calamitous goalkeeping praying and hoping he comes good, now he is world-class and suddenly his girlfriend doesn't like Manchester whether, his mother wants him home, he missed Spanish diet, he doesn't like English TV stations and bla bla bla. I trust mourinho, once he discovers any nonchalant attitude, Romero will take over, let see if he will stay in bench for 4 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2017
sinizia:

That's it. To put an end to these poaching by those Spanish wolves, we need success - huge ones.

When Madrid comes to buy our players, who do they go for? Our BEST PLAYERS, from Beckham, to CR7, and recently, DDG. You won't see those vultures go for Lingard or Mata. But what do we do when we go for theirs? We go for the crumbs, the rejects - Morata and Rodriguez.

Barcelona for years now haven't been linked with any United player, suddenly Hererra performs brilliantly this season and immediately Barca are reportedly targeting him. [b]They didn't come Fellani o, [/b]they came for our best.

See where I'm going to? This is why I am against us buying all these rejects, why not go for premium and get Aubameyang? Get solid starters like Mendy etc. We should stop settling for less.

Barca come for fellaini!!! That would be the day.

The basic thing is to be successful and we would attract the best players.

Grooming players now from the academy like what fergie used to do can't help us anymore, onfact its looking like its not an option.

Mourinho really has no excuse this season, he needs to do something spectacular like winning the league or the CL, or both and adding any other cup won't be bad.

But I want the BPL as priority and at least a semi in a he CL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Tvegas:

You cant force a player to sign for you. According to reports Auba has been in advanced talk with PSG for a while now. They are in pole position to sign him. Lets give the coach some benefit of doubt .

That's why I used the word "pushed" - me thinks we never really signified any tangible interest for us to even be considered as a genuine option for the Gabonese forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

Many might disagree, but at the long run you will discover that Pogba's purchase is far far better than buying Kante. Pogba is 24 Kante is Approaching 27, and Chelsea pattern of play which is very similar to that of Leicester city last year suits Kante soooo well that is why he seem so good, play him against technically good midfielders like modric, alacantra, Herrera, Kroos or iniesta he will be so much be exposed that you will be surprised. What FA cup final vs Arsenal, and our home game with Chelsea, then watch the last Euros you will understand. No wonder Matuidi bench him in France .
I would normally jump at the opportunity of any kante slander, but deschamps is an idiot. What he is doing with that France team brimming with the best young talents around is simply disgraceful.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

Many might disagree, but at the long run you will discover that Pogba's purchase is far far better than buying Kante. Pogba is 24 Kante is Approaching 27, and Chelsea pattern of play which is very similar to that of Leicester city last year suits Kante soooo well that is why he seem so good, play him against technically good midfielders like modric, alacantra, Herrera, Kroos or iniesta he will be so much be exposed that you will be surprised. What FA cup final vs Arsenal, and our home game with Chelsea, then watch the last Euros you will understand. No wonder Matuidi bench him in France.
Lol. What a bias view; far far better? technical player like Herrera? While pogba is 24 Kante is APPROACHING 27? 25 going to 26 is now approaching 27 while pogba will remain 24 forever as robot him be. Lol go sit don Abeg.

Btw, did you watch pogba against Sweden, night was bang average. So cos mou make Herrera to run round the field like headless chicken you now think he's technical enough to be used as an example. May I remind you mou used Oscar the way he's using Herrera now, he's destroying Herrera's footballing skills and you think he's improving.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

Many might disagree, but at the long run you will discover that Pogba's purchase is far far better than buying Kante. Pogba is 24 Kante is Approaching 27, and Chelsea pattern of play which is very similar to that of Leicester city last year suits Kante soooo well that is why he seem so good, play him against technically good midfielders like modric, alacantra, Herrera, Kroos or iniesta he will be so much be exposed that you will be surprised. What FA cup final vs Arsenal, and our home game with Chelsea, then watch the last Euros you will understand. No wonder Matuidi bench him in France.

And when Pogba played against "world-class" Midfielders like Henderson, Xhaka, Fernandihno etc.. how did he fare?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2017
AdisaOwala:

And when Pogba played against "world-class" Midfielders like Henderson, Xhaka, Fernandihno etc.. how did he fare?
That guy na disappointment to football analyst. Rubbish yarn from him I swear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
Lol. What a bias view; far far better? technical player like Herrera? While pogba is 24 Kante is APPROACHING 27? 25 going to 26 is now approaching 27 while pogba will remain 24 forever as robot him be. Lol go sit don Abeg.

Chelsea fans, mhmm!!! Give me sit to sit na. Kante was born on the 29th of March 1991. 2017-1991=26. So he has already celebrated his 26th birthday, so where did you get the 25 approaching 26? I have seen that maths is your Achilles heel.
Herrera is a technical player this man, that is why Barcelona are after him, During our FA cup match with Chelsea, Herrera was already bossing the Midfield creating spaces for Rashford and mkhitaryan before that stupid red card in the 35 minutes, before then Kante was nowhere to be found. the game ended 1-0 despite playing almost all the match one man down and coming back from a very far Russia less than 48hrs prior, played in a very terrible pitch and having so many players out due to injuries. When you guys come to old Trafford, Herrera silenced Hazard completely assisted and scored a goal. Where was Kante? Just check all the important matches that United played this season Herrera was the MOTM in all. Europa final, away to Liverpool, home to Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea etc. I can't swap Herrera with any central midfielder in the premier league, quote me anywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

Chelsea fans, mhmm!!! Give me sit to sit na. Kante was born on the 29th of March 1991. 2017-1991=26. So he has already celebrated his 26th birthday, so where did you get the 25 approaching 26? I have seen that maths is your Achilles heel.
Herrera is a technical player this man, that is why Barcelona are after him, During our FA cup match with Chelsea, Herrera was already bossing the Midfield creating spaces for Rashford and mkhitaryan before that stupid red card in the 35 minutes, before then Kante was nowhere to be found. the game ended 1-0 despite playing almost all the match one man down and coming back from a very far Russia less than 48hrs prior, played in a very terrible pitch and having so many players out due to injuries. When you guys come to old Trafford, Herrera silenced Hazard completely assisted and scored a goal. Where was Kante? Just check all the important matches that United played this season Herrera was the MOTM in all. Europa final, away to Liverpool, home to Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea etc. I can't swap Herrera with any central midfielder in the premier league, quote me anywhere.
Wht didn't you mention the 4-0 were Kante scored? He scored the winning goal against manure in fa cup. Why not just say Kante is 26 or rather why didn't you use same word "approaching" for pogba since he's already 24? So many whys.. I can also say madrid wanted Kante but he chose to come to Chelsea. Herrera silenced hazard? Wow what a fit by Herrera.. Hope you know how many individual award Kante swoop this season.. so because mou dey use Herrera like slave for midfield like the way him use Oscar for Chelsea you think he's best thing after sliced bread, are you even aware mou is destroying that guy's talent...Herrera is so good technically as you claimed yer van gaal was benching him..go sit don Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2017
codedguy1:

Barca come for fellaini!!! That would be the day.

The basic thing is to be successful and we would attract the best players.

Grooming players now from the academy like what fergie used to do can't help us anymore, onfact its looking like its not an option.

Mourinho really has no excuse this season, he needs to do something spectacular like winning the league or the CL, or both and adding any other cup won't be bad.

But I want the BPL as priority and at least a semi in a he CL.

And Leke said that Fellaini is better than Busquets grin grin grin ......
The unfortunate situation we find ourselves in concerning Madrid is that even their bench warmers will get a place in our starting eleven... So we have to push our ego aside and get them if we really want to make progress.... Or we can as well piss on their face just like we did when we got Pogba cheesy ....
Besides, things have changed, Sir Alex sold Ronaldo and still made it to the UCL final two years later, proving that he can always get by without the best of the best... But such can't be said of this days.....
Well, we can make a statement by beating Madrid in the SuperCup, let the World know that the Red Devils are back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

diademk07, someone is praising Herrera o. Where are you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Keep quiet this Chelsea fans, you guys are known to lack basic football knowledge, I have them here in my area, I don't discuss football with them because they are usually hollow and not intelligent.

At Liverpool,Henderson was there, when Pogba created the only clear chance of the match which ibrahimovic spurned. Henderson did not play at old Trafford.

Xhaka did not start at old Trafford, Pogba did not start at Emirates as he was mourning his dad.

At old Trafford mikhi(he came back with a knock while representing Armenia) and Lingard our two Widemen were awful while that was the last significant match Rooney started for us, as he was very terrible together with Felliani, even Zidane in his prime will struggle. Pogba was suspended for the return leg.

Get your facts well before coming online to disgrace yourself

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

If degea want to go he should go. United wanted to even sell him until our asking price put Madrid off, if he talks nonsense or shows anymore lack of commitment, mourinho should bench him and play Romero . has 4 more years in his contact and we are bigger and richer than Madrid so we can afford to dump him on the bench, lose his transfer fee and will not blink. He should be aware that he is not dealing with Moyes or van gaal, this mourinho that ended the careers of legends like casillas and Ashely Cole, benched Pepe with small varane. When he came newly, he Keeps committing expensive errors that cost us the league title that year, the fans and management that just enjoyed the services of the great Van der SAR, were putting up with his calamitous goalkeeping praying and hoping he comes good, now he is world-class and suddenly his girlfriend doesn't like Manchester whether, his mother wants him home, he missed Spanish diet, he doesn't like English TV stations and bla bla bla. I trust mourinho, once he discovers any nonchalant attitude, Romero will take over, let see if he will stay in bench for 4 years.

The embolden had me in stitches. grin grin

I agree with all you said 100%. I've told anyone that cared to listen than I'm sick and tired of DDG's antics and he'd leave if he wants to. I hate it when my club treats a player wonderfully, like royalty and yet the player is playing hide and seek games with us. We've stood by DDG during the hard times, pit him on a £200k a week wages, the highest for a goalkeeper and yet he wants out. He'd please leave.

I've said it before that what matters most is having a quality team. If you have a quality team backed with a world-class keeper, that club is very lucky, e.g Bayern with Neuer under Jupp. But when you have a world-class goalie but shitty team, you're going to struggle. E.g United in recent times. A quality team with average keeper will still compete at the highest level. Valdes was an inferior keeper when compared to Casillas, but guess what? Casillas has one Zamora trophy and Valdes has a record 5. It's not rocket science that Valdes achieved that because of the supremely talented Barca side he was in. How can you even test the keeper when you can't bypass that midfield?

So DDG should leave if he wants to, all I ask is that Woodward make Madrid pay through their teeth. The starting negotiation fee should be around £65-£70m. If Madrid says no, he'd give them the middle finger and move on. Highest thing, we'll hold onto DDG and allow his contract run down. Who knows, Madrid might move on and DDG will turn around to lie saying he's happy at United and never wants to leave. Clown!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

Keep quiet this Chelsea fans, you guys are known to lack basic football knowledge, I have them here in my area, I don't discuss football with them because they are usually hollow and not intelligent.

At Liverpool,Henderson was there, when Pogba created the only clear chance of the match which ibrahimovic spurned. Henderson did not play at old Trafford.

Xhaka did not start at old Trafford, Pogba did not start at Emirates as he was mourning his dad.

At old Trafford mikhi(he came back with a knock while representing Armenia) and Lingard our two Widemen were awful while that was the last significant match Rooney started for us, as he was very terrible together with Felliani, even Zidane in his prime will struggle. Pogba was suspended for the return leg.

Manure fan in Nigeria are known to be sentimental and lack football knowledge.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
Wht didn't you mention the 4-0 were Kante scored? He scored the winning goal against manure in fa cup. Why not just say Kante is 26 or rather why didn't you use same word "approaching" for pogba since he's already 24? So many whys.. I can also say madrid wanted Kante but he chose to come to Chelsea. Herrera silenced hazard? Wow what a fit by Herrera.. Hope you know how many individual award Kante swoop this season.. so because mou dey use Herrera like slave for midfield like the way him use Oscar for Chelsea you think he's best thing after sliced bread, are you even aware mou is destroying that guy's talent ...Herrera is so good technically as you claimed yer van gaal was benching him..go sit don Abeg.

I'm not interested in the Kante-Hererra argument. I just want you to explain the embolden for me. How's Mourinho using him as a slave? I'm confused.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2017
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

LMAO. AdisaOwala is a United fan. You're still new here. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2017
sinizia:

I'm not interested in the Kante-Hererra argument. I just want you to explain the embolden for me. How's Mourinho using him as a slave? I'm confused.
You will know from next season because no amount of explanation will make you now because your sentimental mind won't allow you. Like I said he's so good technically yet van gaal who love technical players was benching him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
You will know from next season because no amount of explanation will make you now because your sentimental mind won't allow you. Like I said he's so good technically yet van gaal who love technical players was benching him.

Calm down. You're going too far and accusing me of being sentimental. I only asked you a valid question. Maybe I'm blind to the truth, so help me out not telling me to look forward to next season. Plus the Oscar that Mourinho made to do defensive work, he was benched with Mourinho gone and no defensive duty to do under Conte. So, I'm yet to get your point. Explain please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro2: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2017
Tvegas:

Thanks, this is one fact weve been quiet about. Look at the goals that hazard, Dele alli, Dani alves and many more have contributed to their team this season.

Zlatan wasnt so bad with 28 goals in a season, if not for his injury he might have won the golden boot. However the major problem are the likes of lingard, pogba, mikhi, martial ,rooney who wasted precious opportunities.

Zlatan would have won the golden boot? How? Before his injury, he had been left behind by Lukaku, Kane, even though we had not played difficult matches.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro2: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2017
dubylhover:

bro,the news around is that we actually offered zlatan d option to continue,but he refused...that he couldn't b injured and still collecting such mammoth salary

Source
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2017
sinizia:

LMAO. AdisaOwala is a United fan. You're still new here. grin

grin grin grin

That makes me LAUGH too!

AdisaOwala is simply a Realist - a moderate United Fan precisely!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
Wht didn't you mention the 4-0 were Kante scored? He scored the winning goal against manure in fa cup. Why not just say Kante is 26 or rather why didn't you use same word "approaching" for pogba since he's already 24? So many whys.. I can also say madrid wanted Kante but he chose to come to Chelsea. Herrera silenced hazard? Wow what a fit by Herrera.. Hope you know how many individual award Kante swoop this season.. so because mou dey use Herrera like slave for midfield like the way him use Oscar for Chelsea you think he's best thing after sliced bread, are you even aware mou is destroying that guy's talent...Herrera is so good technically as you claimed yer van gaal was benching him..go sit don Abeg.
A week before that Chelsea match, relegation-threatened Watford trashed us 3-1. you and I know that at that time United was rubbish and most of our players are trying to bed in. For the FA cup match, even Pascal Cygan will score against a team playing away, one man down, less than 48hrs after playing in a terrible pitch and travelled to and fro 6000 miles Russia, and missing several key players not mentioning the fixture pile up, saying it's a Pyrrhic victory is being kind to Chelsea, cos a superior team would have massacred us that day.

You said it's 25 approaching 26, when I proved you wrong with facts, you are holding unto straws about my choice if word.

And ofcourse Herrera silenced Hazard, or are you disputing that? He so much neutralized him that Chelsea did not even muster any shot on target, while on that he scored and assisted. Kante and matic were totally subdued in midfield by Pogba, allowing babies like Lingard and Rashford to toy with Luiz and Cahill.

I have told you why kante was so effective in both Leicester and Chelsea team, counter attack!!! hence his awards, well am happy for him.

Mourinho killing Herrera? By turning him from a bench warmer to player of the season,?!! Mourinho should please kill more talents at United, his talent-killing technique must be doing some magic.

Lol van gaal was good and he was shown the door. So many good players like Felliani, Schweinsteiger,depay, schnerderlien and the dross he wasted millions on, benching Herrera and hardly getting any shot on target for all our matches. My friend go and upgrade your football knowledge

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro2: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
That guy na disappointment to football analyst. Rubbish yarn from him I swear.

You mean CapitalCee, abeg leave him alone. He is a quality addition to this thread. For sometime now, we have not had people like him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4171) (4172) (4173) (4174) (4175) (4176) (4177) ... (14201) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), 100smile(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.