Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,044 members, 7,845,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8818774 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4172) (4173) (4174) (4175) (4176) (4177) (4178) ... (14201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2017
sinizia:

Calm down. You're going too far and accusing me of being sentimental. I only asked you a valid question. Maybe I'm blind to the truth, so help me out not telling me to look forward to next season. Plus the Oscar that Mourinho made to do defensive work, he was benched with Mourinho gone and no defensive duty to do under Conte. So, I'm yet to get your point. Explain please.
Now ask yourself Herrera and Oscar are they defensive players? Is mou helping their career by asking them to chase opponent round the field instead of their natural skill on the ball, that is creativity and shooting respectively? Coaches play to players strength, to improve their skills but mou uses players exhaustively for his ego, he uses players like tissue papers. Do you think your wingers are now so bad that known can register 15 goals this past season? His coward/defensive football is responsible for that. Have you notice pogba style of play is declining gradually.
http://www.espnfc.com/chelsea/story/2761206/playing-for-jose-mourinho-very-exhausting-demba-ba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
Manure fan in Nigeria are known to be sentimental and lack football knowledge.
shifting ground, after being trashed with facts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2017
dubylhover:

bro,the news around is that we actually offered zlatan d option to continue,but he refused...that he couldn't b injured and still collecting such mammoth salary

If this is true, don't be surprised to see zlatan back by January with a lesser contract. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

A week before that Chelsea match, relegation-threatened Watford trashed us 3-1. you and I know that at that time United was rubbish and most of our players are trying to bed in. For the FA cup match, even Pascal Cygan will score against a team playing away, one man down, less than 48hrs after playing in a terrible pitch and travelled to and fro 6000 miles Russia, and missing several key players not mentioning the fixture pile up, saying it's a Pyrrhic victory is being kind to Chelsea, cos a superior team would have massacred us that day.

You said it's 25 approaching 26, when I proved you wrong with facts, you are holding unto straws about my choice if word.

And ofcourse Herrera silenced Hazard, or are you disputing that? He so much neutralized him that Chelsea did not even muster any shot on target, while on that he scored and assisted. Kante and matic were totally subdued in midfield by Pogba, allowing babies like Lingard and Rashford to toy with Luiz and Cahill.

I have told you why kante was so effective in both Leicester and Chelsea team, counter attack!!! hence his awards, well am happy for him.

Mourinho killing Herrera? By turning him from a bench warmer to player of the season,?!! Mourinho should please kill more talents at United, his talent-killing technique must be doing some magic.

Lol van gaal was good and he was shown the door. So many good players like Felliani, Schweinsteiger,depay, schnerderlien and the dross he wasted millions on, benching Herrera and hardly getting any shot on target for all our matches. My friend go and upgrade your football knowledge
Yeah he won manure player of the year by chasing players round field. Willian won our player of the year last season so? Why was Herrera not effective under van gaal style? You think herrera can lift epl with Leicester.. so manure play ball possession football under mou abi while Kante only excel in counter attack team. Clap for yourself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

That makes me LAUGH too!

AdisaOwala is simply a Realist - a moderate United Fan precisely!

Lol. I think he's a staunch United fan but one that's realist and wont let his club loyalty stand in the way of his perceived truth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:
shifting ground, after being trashed with facts
no fact there. Rubish is all I see in your comment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2017
elampiro2:

You mean CapitalCee, abeg leave him alone. He is a quality addition to this thread. For sometime now, we have not had people like him.

Ignore that bloody Chelsea fan, trash him with clear facts, he will change goal post, he should tell me what I have said that is not true. But everything he said here have been fallacies which I promptly addressed.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro2: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2017
PietroRico:
diademk07, someone is praising Herrera o. Where are you

Leave Diademko7 alone. He no know ball. He will write and write, but the reader cannot get anything meaningful from his writings. He gives history and stats, you double check, he has given wrong info.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
Yeah he won manure player of the year by chasing players round field. Willian won our player of the year last season so? Why was Herrera not effective under van gaal style? You think herrera can lift epl with Leicester.. so manure play ball possession football under mou abi while Kante only excel in counter attack team. Clap for yourself.

If chasing players around like headless chicken means to neutralize opponent's best player and scoring as well as assist. Then we need more headless chickens in our team.

If Danny Drinkwater can lift EPL with Leicester, Herrera can lift champions league with them, The season Leicester won EPL, as outstanding as Kante may be, Mahrez and Vardy were the best players, so don't take it as if kante handed Leicester the league on his own. That same team plus Ndidi, humbled Sevilla and gave Athletico a run for their money.
If van gaal is so good a manager why don't you employ him at Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:39am On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
no fact there. Rubish is all I see in your comment.

Why not highlight the rubbish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

If chasing players around like headless chicken means to neutralize opponent's best player and scoring as well as assist. Then we need more headless chickens in our team.

If Danny Drinkwater can lift EPL with Leicester, Herrera can lift champions league with them, The season Leicester won EPL, as outstanding as Kante may be, Mahrez and Vardy were the best players, so don't take it as if kante handed Leicester the league on his own. That same team plus Ndidi, humbled Sevilla and gave Athletico a run for their money.
Why were they struggling when Kante left? Why didn't fa give Herrera player of the year for marking hazard out in one game? Like hazard never disgrace the Herrera before by sending him off for reckless tackle on him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
Yeah he won manure player of the year by chasing players round field.[/b] Willian won our player of the year last season so?[b] Why was Herrera not effective under van gaal style? You think herrera can lift epl with Leicester.. so manure play ball possession football under mou abi while Kante only excel in counter attack team. Clap for yourself.

Player of the season in a team that finished 10th and went trophiless, just like Troy Deeney is Watford player of the season. Herrera is the player of the season in a team that qualified for champions league and won 3 trophies
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

Player of the season in a team that finished 10th and went trophiless, just like Troy Deeney is Watford player of the season. Herrera is the player of the season in a team that qualified for champions league and won 3 trophies
hahahaha see yarn. My guy you nor get talk. People wey understand football know say mou dey use Herrera like slave for pitch. Time will tell, your eyes go clear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2017
sinizia:

Lol. I think he's a staunch United fan but one that's realist and wont let his club loyalty stand in the way of his perceived truth.
perceived opinion.

at least Paul Pogba was absent against Granit Xhaka and vice versa. this is truth right here.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2017
sinizia:

grin

That's exactly my Point Dude. I really like his Style of Argument, even though it does hurt me sometimes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
Why were they struggling when Kante left? Why didn't fa give Herrera player of the year for marking hazard out in one game? Like hazard never disgrace the Herrera before by sending him off for reckless tackle on him

This Guy sef, Leicester players downed tools ala Chelsea in 2015/2016, immediately Ranieri left, their form improved tremendously and mysteriously too. Ndidi may not be as good as Kante, but he is doing a yeoman's Job, and he only arrived January
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

If degea want to go he should go. United wanted to even sell him until our asking price put Madrid off, if he talks nonsense or shows anymore lack of commitment, mourinho should bench him and play Romero . has 4 more years in his contact and we are bigger and richer than Madrid so we can afford to dump him on the bench, lose his transfer fee and will not blink. He should be aware that he is not dealing with Moyes or van gaal, this mourinho that ended the careers of legends like casillas and Ashely Cole, benched Pepe with small varane. When he came newly, he Keeps committing expensive errors that cost us the league title that year, the fans and management that just enjoyed the services of the great Van der SAR, were putting up with his calamitous goalkeeping praying and hoping he comes good, now he is world-class and suddenly his girlfriend doesn't like Manchester whether, his mother wants him home, he missed Spanish diet, he doesn't like English TV stations and bla bla bla. I trust mourinho, once he discovers any nonchalant attitude, Romero will take over, let see if he will stay in bench for 4 years.
this is unfair on the man. David has been loyal as far as the eyes can see. he probably didn't believe in Loius van Gaal's methods, many players didn't and I can't blame him for that.
he's under no obligation to react to rumors. the top hierarchy has told Real Madrid to get lost and that's what's up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2017
Lana1:

These Spanish players cant be trusted especially if they already played for Madrid or Barca at some point...
on d contrary, d best time to buy them is when they have actually played for those two big teams and feel let down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2017
"Every player dreams of playing for a team like United. After my season that was very good in the second year, there has always been a lot of speculation.

"If an opportunity shows up, or when I present myself at Lazio, I have to present myself very well."

- Felipe Anderson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

This Guy sef, Leicester players downed tools ala Chelsea in 2015/2016, immediately Ranieri left, their form improved tremendously and mysteriously too. Ndidi may not be as good as Kante, but he is doing a yeoman's Job, and he only arrived January
Why did Chelsea that finish 10th previous season became champions? So fa are stupid to award Kante, a NON TECHNICAL player best in the league huh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
Now ask yourself Herrera and Oscar are they defensive players? Is mou helping their career by asking them to chase opponent round the field instead of their natural skill on the ball, that is creativity and shooting respectively? Coaches play to players strength, to improve their skills but mou uses players exhaustively for his ego, he uses players like tissue papers. Do you think your wingers are now so bad that known can register 15 goals this past season? His coward/defensive football is responsible for that. Have you notice pogba style of play is declining gradually.
http://www.espnfc.com/chelsea/story/2761206/playing-for-jose-mourinho-very-exhausting-demba-ba

I'm disappointed with the way you reason. So Mourinho converting Hererra into a more defensive stalwart means he's exhausting him? Are you saying this because you don't like the coach or because you want to win the Kante-Hererra argument? Did Hererra come complaining to you that he's exhausted by Mourinho's method of training? When

If Mourinho didn't help Hererra's career, how come when Gaal was helping his career nobody gave a fùck about him? But Mourinho surfaces and destroys his career and pundits are screaming his praises? And Barca are suddenly interested in this player with a spoilt career?

Reading you type "Coaches play to players strength" while you still wrote that Gaal "benched Hererra because he wasn't good technically even though that where he was bought to play in" shows you're either hating or clueless or both.

You're very confused. According to you, Gaal benched Hererra because he wasn't technically good, then Mourinho came in, found out about this and tried him in another aspect and he excelled, but due to hating you're condemning Mourinho for getting his tactic spot on? Between Mourinho and Gaal who should be praised for playing to Hererra's strength and bringing out the best in him? You're very confused.

So you wanted Mourinho to bench Hererra since he sucked technically but excelled defensively and by so doing cost us this average season we manage to salvage at the end? Mourinho should have stuck with ageing Carrick and defensively inferior Pogba as our DMs in order to pacify you and ruin our season?

You no know ball if you call converting a player from his natural position to another position as "slavery".

Lahm played as a DM in some matches under Pep. Is Pep is a slave master?
Lahm played as a RB in the WC under Klinsmann, was he used as a slave?
Sergio Roberto currently plays as a RB for Barca, who sold him into a slavery?
Victor Moses plays as a wing-back and ultimately as a RB when Chelshit are defending, Hensben, why is Conte practicing SLAVERY IN ORDER TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN Moses?
Pep was a salve master for playing Fabregas as a false nine, no?
In short, Chelshit should be closed down for making Azplicueta to switch from his natural RB to LB back to RB and currently as a CB because he's a slave.

This is the kind of inexplicable foolishness one gets to hear just so you can win your Kante-Hererra argument. This is why I don't engage in these silly arguments - emotions tend to erase commonsense during such times.

Do you think your wingers are now so bad that known can register 15 goals this past season? His coward/defensive football is responsible for that.

So when Hazard was scoring goals for Shekpe under Mourinho's second stint, Mourinho was playing in a coward system? It's the same coward system that made Hazard gain weight and turn into a ghost all season in Mourinho's final season? So Hererra who's our DM should not be defensive so as to register 15 goals a season? Is Hererra a winger? So it's Mourinho that made the likes of Rashford, Mhikitaryan and Co to miss open net in matches we were attacking before our final matches? I made a mistake engaging you. Bye.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2017
sinizia:

I am sorry if I may have wrongly entered a UNITED fan, but asking me how Pogba fared against xhaka, Fernandino and Henderson is ala Chelsea fans considering the circumstances in those matches and even Xhaka did not even square up against Pogba. I am only interested in those useless Chelsea fans who come here to do spit nonsense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:

And Kante won Chelshit player of the year by scoring like Kane? Kante probably won it by having more assists than KDB? The kind of nutjobs I see on this section. Lord have mercy!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
elampiro2:

Leave Diademko7 alone. He no know ball. He will write and write, but the reader cannot get anything meaningful from his writings. He gives history and stats, you double check, he has given wrong info.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

A lot of Chelshit fans are illiterates no offense. Ask him to show you the goals and assists Kante has more than Hererra and he disappears. What he's accusing Herrera of is the exact same profession Kante engages in. What a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:
Why did Chelsea that finish 10th previous season became champions? So fa are stupid to award Kante, a NON TECHNICAL player best in the league huh.

Like Leicester Chelsea downed tools, because of the female doctor. Hope you are learning?
Theodoros Zagorakis was the best player of Euro 2004, after he retired Greece did not qualify for the next tournament. Mahrez was the player of the season last year, is he better than Hazard?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
sinizia:
I'm disappointed with the way you reason. Bye.
that's fourfourtwo, Mr. loquacious and erm... afrodoc helep me. no need for disappointments sir.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
hensben:

Why did Kante read the handwriting on the wall and left? He'd have stayed back and win the league again since he handed the team the trophy earlier on. Such miracles happen once in a lifetime, Kante knew this and left.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin grin grin

Sinizia and CapitalCee should pls take it easy on Hensben.

Murder Case loading......!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jeez. AdisaOwala, calm down. Haba. Na fellow United fan be that and he didn't go hard on you. He honestly thought you're a Chelshit fan. Please, drop the insults. It's not that serious.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

I am sorry if I may have wrongly entered a UNITED fan, but asking me how Pogba fared against xhaka, Fernandino and Henderson is ala Chelsea fans considering the circumstances in those matches and even Xhaka did not even square up against Pogba. I am only interested in those useless Chelsea fans who come here to do spit nonsense

No need to be sorry, it's just a misunderstanding. But you made a good point because the instances you listed, Pogba didn't fare badly against Henderson and both Xhaka and Henderson didn't meet Pogba during the returning legs so you're on point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4172) (4173) (4174) (4175) (4176) (4177) (4178) ... (14201) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, eghos12(m), akwesenana and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.