Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,914 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8736831 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4403) (4404) (4405) (4406) (4407) (4408) (4409) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2017
Some Fans won't stop amusing you with their crass Analysis. How would the re-signing of Zla10 gonna affect the Team negatively?!

I keep wondering what the Dude rimmed before making the Post! Zla10 can play SS comfortably, his holdup Play is a top notch.

He will always remain a Menace to the Defenders. Lukaku - Zla10 Combo with Mkhitaryan, Pogba, Mata and Matic in a diamond Shape behind them gonna be a Joy to watch.

It's not all Matches United will be depending on wing plays and Pace to win, sometimes JM gonna need to twist the Formation and the Tactics, especially against the Park the Bus Teams - Dynamism.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2017
am not trying to be a spoilsport but
This dude isnt wired to be a bench player.
chemistry is very important for every team and we've a good thing going here,
don't want to mess that up.
I see all the upsides to resign Zlatan but the lows na wetin really dey fear me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2017
SIRcumalot:
I see all the upsides to resign Zlatan but the lows na wetin really dey fear me.
pple seem to confuse Zlatan the media persona and Zlatan the person alot. Remember Rom‘s interview when he said he called Zlatan and Zlatan gave him the go ahead to take the no9. Zlatan knows he cant just come in walk in2 d frst team, as amatter of fact get ready to watch how he is going to confidently talk about givin his throne to a good nd bright student in RedRom. The guy just knows how to ooze confidence we can‘t deny we need that in our team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2017
stylochime:
pple seem to confuse Zlatan the media persona and Zlatan the person alot. Remember Rom‘s interview when he said he called Zlatan and Zlatan gave him the go ahead to take the no9. Zlatan knows he cant just come in walk in2 d frst team, as amatter of fact get ready to watch how he is going to confidently talk about givin his throne to a good nd bright student in RedRom. The guy just knows how to ooze confidence we can‘t deny we need that in our team
for my mind,the perfect scenario is Zlatan being the Drogba to ukaku's Costa except Drogba and Zlatan too different.
I don't see ukaku And Zlatan starting a game together except in dire situation.
he plays up his character for the media because na him brand be that but he still the same guy that usurp Martial number for our team.
I always hope for the best and Jose man-management skills better be on point.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2017
Good quality might not be authentic, that's y I asked if they r authentic.

I'd check out the page.

Thanks

temilolami1:
All Our Jerseys of Good Quality.... Kindly check our Facebook page: Jerseycounystores .....for more
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2017
SetrakusRa:

how can our highest goal scorer last season affect this team badly? Someone who wouldn't even play until say Dec / Jan?

You're not relishing the combo of Lukaku and Zlat or how our squad's dept is massively solid or his impact to the dressing room, you're busy preparing speeches for your "i told you so" and "i said it" incase rival fans troll..

You want Zlatan to be on £50k pw? When he can easily get like £400k weekly in china, but no, taking 50% pay cut is bad..

Almost all your posts here is pin pointing negatives in positive things.. Dude, chill the fvck out and lets enjoy this moment.. So annoying..

You're the one who should chill the fµck out, highest goal scorer with how many chances missed?, i won't start digging out the number of times Zlatan messed up last season.. you think Pogba's assist count would have been where it was if Zlatan converted 50% of his passes to goals?
Did you really watch United's matches or just checking livescores?
He can as well go to China and earn his 400k per week, idgaf. What matters is how he affects the team....
And mind you, i'm being realistic here not sentimental, a hardcore United fan like you so don't bring up any fµcking conclusion about saying "I told you so" ..... What the fµck do you mean by me being a pessimist?, i think you should go through my posts again....

The only thing i can agree to is his dressing room morale boosting, nothing more.

One more thing, critisicism is not HATING!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2017
To deduce that Zlatan would be re-signed by Manchester United is no rocket science. It had been obvious right before the season started that he'll return since he's recuperating at Man Utd's facilities.

Lukaku, Rashford, Martial and others must've seen it coming long and will know that Zlatan will join them sooner or later. Despite this, they demolished their first two opponents with aplomb.

It's hard to say if his return will have a positive or a negative effect on the team. Lukaku can't play 60 games a season. Zlatan can't play all the games after his arrival in January either. Everything depends on how Mourinho manages each player separately and the team as a whole.

This guy has some points though: http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/26/why-zlatan-ibrahimovics-injury-could-end-up-being-good-news-for-manchester-united-6596131/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2017
i think we need z10 most especially in the UCL... Our strikers dont have the much needed experience in the UCL. This is where Zlatan will be useful for us.
Also, we shouldnot forget that aside Carrick, Val, Herrera, Mata, this team needs a leader up front. Even Rash said he's an understudy for Zlatan and Rash is one of the future prospects for this team... Mou definitely knows what's he's doing. Let us see it unfold.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2017
funlord:

Critics like the blue mongs or europa gayners abi? Which maga again? 50% puts him on about £150k per week...in the current climate is that not even little for a player of zlatans caliber? The man scored 28 goals for us for crying out loud? He can help to improve our other strikers like rom and rash by playing, advising or training with them...his attitude is what we need permeating this team...why should a man that lives breathes and thinks like a winner be a bad thing?

The fact that this may also be his last chance at a shot at winning the champions league ( the only club trophy left to add to his collection) can make him a very dangerous proposition for us in europe...we can't go through a 60 game season with only 2 strikers and in this current clime..ability wise zlatan is amongst the top 5 striker picks left in europe...this your own bad belle for my nigga will not by allowed this season isaac...you are not MI!

It's not bad belle joor cheesy grin....

Zlatan is on a 180k per week pay and it's simply b'cos United is a goldmine, y'all just arguing sentimentally.... Everyone keeps shouting 28 goals forgetting how many clear-cut chances it took him to score those goals...... I can only accept his dressing room morale whatever, nothing else.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2017
SIRcumalot:

This is exactly what i'm pointing at, but fanboys are having none of that.....
Can't y'all see how fluid the team is playing?

I just weak.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2017
Oasis007:
Some Fans won't stop amusing you with their crass Analysis. How would the re-signing of Zla10 gonna affect the Team negatively?!

I keep wondering what the Dude rimmed before making the Post! Zla10 can play SS comfortably, his holdup Play is a top notch.

He will always remain a Menace to the Defenders. Lukaku - Zla10 Combo with Mkhitaryan, Pogba, Mata and Matic in a diamond Shape behind them gonna be a Joy to watch.

It's not all Matches United will be depending on wing plays and Pace to win, sometimes JM gonna need to twist the Formation and the Tactics, especially against the Park the Bus Teams - Dynamism.

I think you should be able to mention me, it's an argument, not an E-war....

i don't think Zlatan's style of play will favour the current way United is playing footie,the wing play, the runs, quick passes etc... i really don't see it happening esp when i've watched him play a whole season for us...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 25, 2017
Leyqute:
To deduce that Zlatan would be re-signed by Manchester United is no rocket science. It had been obvious right before the season started that he'll return since he's recuperating at Man Utd's facilities.

Lukaku, Rashford, Martial and others must've seen it coming long and will know that Zlatan will join them sooner or later. Despite this, they demolished their first two opponents with aplomb.

It's hard to say if his return will have a positive or a negative effect on the team. Lukaku can't play 60 games a season. Zlatan can't play all the games after his arrival in January either. Everything depends on how Mourinho manages each player separately and the team as a whole.

This guy has some points though: http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/26/why-zlatan-ibrahimovics-injury-could-end-up-being-good-news-for-manchester-united-6596131/

Thanks a lot Bro ..... these are things i'm pointing at but folks are finding it hard to understand...... let's see how Mou manages the team..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2017
GloryIsaac:

You're the one who should chill the fµck out, highest goal scorer with how many chances missed?, i won't start digging out the number of times Zlatan messed up last season.. you think Pogba's assist count would have been where it was if Zlatan converted 50% of his passes to goals?
Did you really watch United's matches or just checking livescores?
He can as well go to China and earn his 400k per week, idgaf. What matters is how he affects the team....
And mind you, i'm being realistic here not sentimental, a hardcore United fan like you so don't bring up any fµcking conclusion about saying "I told you so" ..... What the fµck do you mean by me being a pessimist?, i think you should go through my posts again....

The only thing i can agree to is his dressing room morale boosting, nothing more.

One more thing, critisicism is not HATING!

there's nothing sentimental here.. That post's simply being perssimistic. Which one's "maga united"..

I'd be pissed if ManUtd re-signed Zlatan without getting another striker. But with Lukaku here already, he's a welcome addition. Who cares if he throws a tantrum? If Lukaku's performance dwindles, we have Zlat and vice versa. Unlike last season after his injury where we had to forfeit top 4 and rely on inexperienced Rashford.

Missed chances? Twist it however you want bro, Zlatan resigning does more good than bad for United.

That wasn't critisicism or hating, twas perssimistic as fúck!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
SIRcumalot:

After 2 matches. When we now draw or lose a couple of matches where Lukaku fired blanks we will all be screaming get Zlatan in now. Abeg make una chill... Season still long. Chemistry is not built in two games. moreover he isn't back until jan/dec.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chokey419(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
joeace2020:

After 2 matches. When we now draw or lose a couple of matches where Lukaku fired blanks we will all be screaming get Zlatan in now. Abeg make una chill... Season still long. Chemistry is not built in two games. moreover he isn't back until jan/dec.
Word
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
"So the thing is I never left, I just upgraded my number! There are big things coming and I am taking over the number from another great number 10 – Wazza.

"I have only positive and great things to say about him. He is a great person off the pitch and on the field, everyone knows what he did and what he is doing. I am just happy to take over the number 10 jersey."

- Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
"This was part of my plan, to stay with United. I’ve had a little break for a small injury and as soon as I’m ready I’ll be back wearing the red shirt and will continue what I was doing from last season. I’m motivated,

"I’m pumped and I look forward to the moment when I walk out at Old Trafford and see the people standing up, and when I score my goal that will be the moment I will enjoy most."

- Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
joeace2020:

never said it was.
I only recognized a good situation that I don't want disturbed by Zlatan.
rashidi as backup for ukaku na my original thinking. that was where the boy still shine pass.
me go they shout bench ukaku ?
funny.
e don happen,i hope it works for the best.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
"What he [Mourinho] has brought to the club and the team is the winning mentality. He knows what he is doing. He has been doing this before and wherever he went he won.

"He’s a winner and I’m happy to be in that environment, that is what I stand for and what I like to be around."

- Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Funlord, now I know u better. we actually have some mutual friends on Facebook and those men r much more than brothers to me.
Lekan odusiga aka lakeside aka r Kelly
kokwain adamu aka k-sq
abubakar sodeeq aka Sadmo

keep it up KD mafia!
funlord:

Gbam!

Funlord, now I know u better. we actually have some mutual friends on Facebook and those men r much more than brothers to me.
kokwain adamu aka k-sq

keep it up KD mafia!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pogba wins Europa player of the season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
lekkie073:
kokwain adamu aka k-sq

keep it up KD mafia!

Those are all my dudes! ...sometimes roll with lake side in abj and koks in jand! Grew up in kd myself! Nice 1....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
funlord:

Those are all my dudes! ...sometimes roll with lake side in abj and koks in jand! Grew up in kd myself! Nice 1....
na so bro....and for the record bros, whenever u r opportuned to talk with koks lakeside or sadmo, do good to ask them about the famous 007 of unimaid. u r mouthed bro!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
lekkie073:
na so bro....and for the record bros, whenever u r opportuned to talk with koks lakeside or sadmo, do good to ask them about the famous 007 of unimaid. u r mouthed bro!

Ha haaaa.....na so chief! We have a high school 40th anniversary party next month for all our alumni from all over the globe so I will definitely be seeing lakeside then or before sef...I will pass the message across! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
An L from Maazi Pogba to shekpites and gayners.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
"Young will come back earlier than Luke. We need our squad, we need everybody, but there is no rush with Rojo.

"There is no limping. Just straight runs and repetitions. We have to respect the timings and they are bringing him to the team around December."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
"He [Ibrahimovic] will not be ready for the group phase of the Champions League. I don't think there will be any chance of that. 

"Do we have space in the Champions League list to have him? Yes, we have, so we don't need to leave any player outside the Champions League list. But I'm not thinking with Zlatan to play any part in the group phase. Hopefully, he can play in the knockout phase but, for that, we need to finish [in the] top two.

"I don't want to think about it [his Fitness]. I don't even ask, I don't speak with him about it, I don't speak with the medical team about it. I just think he will be an extra man for us in the second part of the season. 

"When I say second part of the season, normally we say January, after Christmas, when the transfer window re-opens in January. But I have no idea at all and I think the right way is not even to think about it and just let him do his work, step by step and come back when he's really ready.

"I'm really happy he's with us because it shows me the dimension of the player and the dimension of the club. The dimension of the player because it would be very easy for him to say goodbye, to say it's enough, one European competition, success at Manchester United, big injury, goodbye. He doesn't do that. 

"He wants to follow his other dreams and he wants to play football at the highest level, so it shows the dimension of character and personality of the player.

"And it shows the dimension of the club – a club like Manchester United, in my opinion, has to show how big it is in details and this is a big, big detail. A player that gets injured in a Manchester United shirt, fighting for Manchester United, the club has to be there for him and I'm really happy with both club and player."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
“He [Mkhitaryan] understands me and, to be honest, I understand him. In the beginning of last season, if he understood me better, then he would have started better. But, at the same time, if I understood him better, I would probably have helped him in a faster way than I did.

"We spent our time together, working together, learning [about] each other. I know him well, he knows me well, and the second part of the season was good for him. I believe, with his talent, that this season is going to be even better.

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
"I think it's a dangerous group and, if you go to the recent history of United, United lost against Basel, United couldn't beat Benfica in two matches, I think also against CSKA Moscow the last time was 0-0 or 1-0 or something.

"I know the three places, I never played against Benfica in the Champions League but of course, I know the dimension and the quality. I played a few times against CSKA, I played against Basel too, I know the places. It's not going to be easy."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
“[Leicester’s] game against Arsenal ended with a defeat but could have ended with a victory. At home, they won comfortably [against Brighton last weekend], midweek [against Sheffield United in the Carabao Cup] they changed their whole team and they won very comfortably with players that probably, some of them they are not even going to be on the bench tomorrow.

"So, I think they are back to their normality and, for me, their normality is a very difficult match for us tomorrow."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
“I think when you have some talent, you cannot waste it. I think when you're blessed with some talent, you have to fulfil that talent, you have to explore that talent, you cannot be happy just with glimpses of talent.

"I want more from him [Martial] because he has all the qualities for that. But I think he understands me better too and the personal relation [between us] is good, so again Anthony, I hope he's going to better this season than last season."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
SetrakusRa:

there's nothing sentimental here.. That post's simply being perssimistic. Which one's "maga united"..

I'd be pissed if ManUtd re-signed Zlatan without getting another striker. But with Lukaku here already, he's a welcome addition. Who cares if he throws a tantrum? If Lukaku's performance dwindles, we have Zlat and vice versa. Unlike last season after his injury where we had to forfeit top 4 and rely on inexperienced Rashford.

Missed chances? Twist it however you want bro, Zlatan resigning does more good than bad for United.

That wasn't critisicism or hating, twas perssimistic as fúck!

So missed chances is twisting? ....

It's alright anyway... GGMU

(1) (2) (3) ... (4403) (4404) (4405) (4406) (4407) (4408) (4409) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.