Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8715639 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4406) (4407) (4408) (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
funlord:

If ferguson had reasoned like this do you think you may have eventually ever heard of paul scholes, ryan giggs, beckham or even Nicky butt? Of what use is fellaini on the bench? He only comes on when it is time for route 1 football or direct battering ram soccer in order to close out games...that is not the united way! Perreira had shown enough on loan last season and against quality opposition throughout pre season to be an option for us on the bench, whether during league cup games, dead rubber champions league games or against premier league minnows! Which loan again?

He played in a side fraught with challenges away from his comfort zone and still emerged as their best player? Jose refused to allow him remain on loan even though granada begged? So what next? We have tried fellaini and he is still useless so why not allow a talented, technically brilliant home grown guy try to emerge from the shadows? I really don't understand what some people think fellaini actually is but there is a reason our game has gone up a notch now that he is missing from the starting XI! The boy deserves to play!

If Pogba reasoned like fighting until his Time came under Sir Alex, he wouldn't have come back as a Star, perhaps he would have ended up playing for Leeds United in the Championship or Rennes in Ligue 1.

I'm not disputing the Talent of Perreira. He's very talented but as Sinizia pointed out, United get enough Players in the Midfield. For Instance, if Carrick couldn't make the Bench in the last 2 Matches, how do you expect Perreira to get Playing times this Season?!

Except you are insinuating he's as good as playing League Cup and F.A Cup Matches, because I believe in the pecking Order he's under Herrera, Fellaini and Carrick as far as JM is in Charge.

Aside from the Class 92, can you mention any Class that made it to the first Team?! Lingard is still an average Player, only Rashford can be described as a Pride of the Academy since the Class 92.

Even almighty FC Barcelona ain't depending on their Academy Products anymore. Perreira needs to go on Loan again where he's gonna be guaranteed first Team Actions. Staying at United ain't the best Option for him at the Moment - my Opinion though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Oasis007:

If Pogba reasoned like fighting until his Time came under Sir Alex, he wouldn't have come back as a Star, perhaps he would have ended up playing for Leeds United in the Championship or Rennes in Ligue 1.

I'm not disputing the Talent of Perreira. He's very talented but as Sinizia pointed out, United get enough Players in the Midfield. For Instance, if Carrick couldn't make the Bench in the last 2 Matches, how do you expect Perreira to get Playing times this Season?!

Except you are insinuating he's as good as playing League Cup and F.A Cup Matches, then it's good for him to keep fighting for the Shirt. Aside from the Class 92, can you mention any Class that made it to the first Team?! Lingard is still an average Player, only Rashford can be described as a Pride of the Academy since the Class 92.

Even almighty FC Barcelona ain't depending on their Academy Products anymore. Perreira needs to go on Loan again where he's gonna be guaranteed first Team Actions. Staying at United ain't the best Option for him at the Moment - my Opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Another loan won't hurt Andreas honestly, hopefully MC16 retires next to clear space for him. His play is closer to Pogba's nd we know instead of JM to sub Pogba incase a game is not going his way, he'll rather add Fellaini to go route one nd brutal...
Valencia is an upgrade on Granada, guy should just go nd fight for a regular shirt u never know how things will turn out he might be recalled earlier than expected...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Making my position clear...

I'm not saying Pereira should go on a loan. No. I'm saying based on the recent rumors that he's about to be loaned out. . .

He's better off staying put and giving Mourinho enough headache to start him and then win Mou over with his displays, or he moves out permanently and do a Pogba. The loan move doesn't favor him coz at the end of the day, he'll be back next season, play in the pre-season and go out on a loan again. Same ol' cycle. He'd stay and fight or move out permanently.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Despite all the money spent on defence alone, Fraud man can't manage a clean sheet vs bournemouth. Okay atleast whoever outscores wins, he's still finding it difficult to outscore Bournemouth.

No matter the outcome of this match, Fraudiola is a f**k**n*g fraudster. Mourinho spending that much would have been beheaded by the media
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
sinizia:

I'm not saying Pereira should go on a loan. No. I'm saying based on the recent rumors that he's about to be loaned out. . .

He's better off staying put and giving Mourinho enough headache to start him and then win Mou over with his displays, or he moves out permanently and do a Pogba. The loan move doesn't favor him coz at the end of the day, he'll be back next season, play in the pre-season and go out on a loan again. Same ol' cycle. He'd stay and fight or move out permanently.

grin

The bold Part seems the best Option for him with a buy-back Clause though.

He played mostly as a LW at Granada last Season and he excelled well in the Position. I'm ain't sure his best Position is CM, rather LWF or AM.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
As far as i know, the loan offer by valencia was rejected by MOU. I do not think guys realise we are goin to play 7 games in 20 days in september includin spurs in d league. Teams lyk real madrid are envied by d whole world of football because of thier ability to keep stars happy as squad options. Perriera has repeatedly stated how much he wants to play for the club and am sure has a plan to make him happy and improve his game. Carrick is in his last season and fellaini is aging too so i suggest he stays put, train wit the team and gel into the philosophy and chemistry of d squad. IMHO dere is no loan move better than this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
sinizia:

saw somewhere that he has one year left in his contract. If that is the case, i don't see him renewing with this loan move. So, better we offload him permanently with a buy-back clause.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by xynerise: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Man City is not so difficult after all. See how they are struggling in 3 games..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Mystic1:
Despite all the money spent on defence alone, Fraud man can't manage a clean sheet vs bournemouth. Okay atleast whoever outscores wins, he's still finding it difficult to outscore Bournemouth.

No matter the outcome of this match, Fraudiola is a f**k**n*g fraudster. Mourinho spending that much would have been beheaded by the media

A big fraud. He thinks he can replicate a Barca where all he has is an attack. The fact teams are able to get goals against his team indicates he is there for the taking. The first good team Everton where able to score and defend when his fraud team equalized and got their point. Now all the small teams are learning that all you need against this team is just trouble their defence a little, score and put 11 men behind the goal, imagine when good teams that attack trouble this dead defence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
I hate players like Josh King. A small pass to your team mate and you get three points but no, you just have to take the moment.

Now theyre getting zero points.

Sterling red card
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
na this kain loss dey pain pass
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lol. This B'moth useless o! And look at that striker that couldn't lay a pass to his teammate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
joeace2020:

A big fraud. He thinks he can replicate a Barca where all he has is an attack. The fact teams are able to get goals against his team indicates he is there for the taking. The first good team Everton where able to score and defend when his fraud team equalized and got their point. Now all the small teams are learning that all you need against this team is just trouble their defence a little, score and put 11 men behind the goal, imagine when good teams that attack trouble this dead defence.
But you've to blame most of his players also. They just play like they don't care.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
chrisley024:
Lol. This B'moth useless o! And look at that striker that couldn't lay a pass to his teammate.

His name is Josh King. A very stvpid player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
chrisley024:
But you've to blame most of his players also. They just play like they don't care.

You don't play for a clown gesticulating on the touchline like he's having a seizure and don't care. They are not used to league or not good enough.

Pissed of with bouremouth. Fvcking shitty small time club who can't defend with just 5 minutes left.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Leyqute:

The fooool is actually a United academy graduate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Leyqute:

And his brain told him he could score with that his shot? Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
joeace2020:

You don't play for a clown gesticulating on the touchline like he's having a seizure and don't care. They are not used to league or not good enough.

Pissed of with bouremouth. Fvcking shitty small time club who can't defend with just 5 minutes left.
I still dey look that B.Silva. Danilo and Mendy to be tested soon with good wingers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
chrisley024:
And his brain told him he could score with that his shot? Smh

He hit the bar earlier in the 2nd half. That flick gave him enough confidence to lose all of his common sense. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
olabode89:

The fooool is actually a United academy graduate.
More like United Academy dropout..

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
aurier don go spurs e pain me sha.
valencia better no injure
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
SIRcumalot:
aurier don go spurs e pain me sha.
valencia better no injure
This one Spurs just dy buy defenders, Pep dy among them board members? gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
chrisley024:
I still dey look that B.Silva. Danilo and Mendy to be tested soon with good wingers.

The board will put pep out of his misery when he's nowhere near the title come February or March. He seems to be having a mental breakdown and needs serious help. He sets his teams in ways that even the players are probably confused, then starts tinkering as the game progresses that if you are a city fan you are wondering what is happening? At United, we know our RB's our DM's, CM's, AM's, wingers and striker. At city Pep wants to squeeze everybody in at once. Sometimes Aguero and Gabriel Jesus are on the pitch and clogging each other's play. Sometimes ud think sterling is striking and now he's off, only God will help them next match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
If this is the team that Guardiola wants to use in the UCL against the likes of Madrid, Bayern et al. I shake my head....His best bet is to fight for the EPL, he should not bother with the UCL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
joeace2020:

The board will put pep out of his misery when he's nowhere near the title come February or March. He seems to be having a mental breakdown and needs serious help. He sets his teams in ways that even the players are probably confused, then starts tinkering as the game progresses that if you are a city fan you are wondering what is happening? At United, we know our RB's our DM's, CM's, AM's, wingers and striker. At city Pep wants to squeeze everybody in at once. Sometimes Aguero and Gabriel Jesus are on the pitch and clogging each other's play. Sometimes ud think sterling is striking and now he's off, only God will help them next match.

Tvegas:
If this is the team that Guardiola wants to use in the UCL against the likes of Madrid, Bayern et al. I shake my head....His best bet is to fight for the EPL, he should not bother with the UCL.

Ngbo? Raumdeuter?

Will Pep be shown the door in February or March?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
Leyqute:

Ngbo? Ramdeuter?

Will Pep be shown the door in February or March?

You believe that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

You believe that?

That City won't be vying for the title come March or that he'll be shown the door if it happens?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Leyqute:

That City won't be vying for the title come March or that he'll be shown the door if it happens?

You asked me a specific question and I asked if you believed that.

What's not vying for title? You mean not on top of table or 10 points behind?

Which one can you stake money on
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

You asked me a specific question and I asked if you believed that.

What's not vying for title? You mean not on top of table or 10 points behind?

Which one can you stake money on

How much are you willing to part with?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
Leyqute:

How much are you willing to part with?

What are you staking on

Pep won't be fired by March $1000
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

What are you staking on

Pep won't be fired by March $1000

Pep won't win the league. $1500

(1) (2) (3) ... (4406) (4407) (4408) (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: YourBestWriter, KingTom(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.