Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8788712 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4453) (4454) (4455) (4456) (4457) (4458) (4459) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
weedtaker:
Lol, now herrera is not good enough bcuz we drew away to stoke.

very useless thread grin grin

If you can't read or have difficulty understanding, ask for help...........or better yet stop taking weed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
weedtaker:
Lol, now herrera is not good enough bcuz we drew away to stoke

very useless thread grin grin
I dey tell you. Small children full here.
So much emotions displaying
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

If you can't read or have difficulty understanding, ask for help...........or better yet stop taking weed.
Lol grin mumu who call ur name now undecided abeg swerve.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
weedtaker:
Lol grin mumu who call ur name now undecided abeg swerve.

It is not your fault. It is the weed in you talking. Wasted destiny cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

OK. I can see you came with a vendetta. Even when I didn't quote you initially. I can't even remember any conversation with you. You are living up to the tag "Shekpe fans"

Are you terminally mad? If you didn't have any intention to engage me in a discourse, why this response to Sircumalot?

CapitalCee:

Don't mind him we played one draw in a difficult ground he is already permeating his hate on Pogba. Kroos was there when Madrid drew at home to Valencia and levente I mean levente oo

Funny enough, this Kroos-Pogba comparison came up after MrBleach opined that Pogba would walk into Madrid first XI seamlessly. But your despicable mind felt this has got anything to do with the Stoke game.

You better maintain your lane whenever I am around. I've got zero tolerance for bullcraps.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

Kroos is a player I like very well, I followed him right from when he represented Germany in U 17 World Cup, but yes he was lucky to be among that all conquering team. I have not seen, may be their might be, I don't know, a match which Kroos dictated generally on his own and won it single handedly like the Zidanes, Roy Keanes, Xavis, Nedveds, Pirlos, Vieras and some others I may not remember. I am not downplaying his abilities mind you, but he can't measure up to the above mentioned midfielders in their prime. At least I have instances where they have on their own dragged their teams over the line at top level, but can't remember any for Kroos(although he might have, but I have not seen or remembered)

go and rewatch the champions league game between arsenal and bayern Munich at s emirates when bayern beat them 2 0,I personally haven't seen a midfield performance of of what kroos did in that match for some time

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

It is not your fault. It is the weed in you talking. Wasted destiny cheesy
Lol grin untop football matter.. Cry Cry baby abeg bounce grin
odizeey:

I dey tell you. Small children full here.
So much emotions displaying
sure thing grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
weedtaker:
Lol grin untop football matter.. Cry Cry baby abeg bounce grin sure thing grin

No. on top your stupid.ity and on top you exchanging your brain matter for weed. cheesy

No further comment. Now run along.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Griffon:

Are you terminally mad? If you didn't have any intention to engage me in a discourse, why this response to Sircumalot?

Funny enough, this Kroos-Pogba comparison came up after MrBleach opined that Pogba would walk into Madrid first XI seamlessly. But your despicable mind felt this has got anything to do with the Stoke game.

You better maintain your lane whenever I am around. I've got zero tolerance for bullcraps.

I wanted to thread with civility ab initio but it seems you dont have any in your locker.

You are a mad son of an I.diot. when did I quote you? Are you sirCumalot? Why are you running upandan barking like a rabid dog. Can you Mistake of reproduction show me where I quote you? Is it by force to communicate with you. If you don't like my comment why don't you scroll pass it. Look Mr don't go with me down that line you are heading. You may be a jobless and frustrated e-warrior but it's my advice that you should mind your business. I am Not your match in every life endeavour.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Intelligent man u fans : pogba is better than kroos or on the same level with kroos.

If a Chelsea fan say kante is better than kroos, we will start hearing Shekpe fans..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
dubylhover:

go and rewatch the champions league game between arsenal and bayern Munich at s emirates when bayern beat them 2 0,I personally haven't seen a midfield performance of of what kroos did in that match for some time

Yes yes , I now remember. He was unplayable in that match. He really took on Arsenal on his own. Robben got a penalty for the second goal after Kroos scored with a fantastic curling effort. You are correct
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Last season when Una dy parade stats up and down comparing him with kante, you no know say he is not a first 11 material.. grin grin
afrodoc2:

I said it a long time ago. Herrera has no place in our first 11 if we are to challenge for the league and UCL. He works hard, he has some quality but he is just not good enough IMO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

Yes yes , I now remember. He was unplayable in that match. He really took on Arsenal on his own. Robben got a penalty for the second goal after Kroos scored with a fantastic curling effort. You are correct

yup that match exactly,he was a beast there..it was at that time he had issues with pep...
that's y at times its just frustrating to watch pogba becos he actually has d technique,strength and ball playing abilities..but it just seems like he really doesn't understand that in d end,its d simple things that matter..but nonetheless the d guy is definitely heading to d top
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
Last season when Una dy parade stats up and down comparing him with kante, you no know say he is not a first 11 material.. grin grin

Guy stay in your lane . I never paraded any stats comparing Herrera to Kante. It is not by force to quote people, if you don't have any profitable job to spend your time doing please go kick rocks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lana1:
Exactly. U can blame Bailly all u want. But that cross should never have come into the box in the first place

exactly my point
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
kelvinze:
U guys...chill...its Stoke city we r talking bout here.. no club in d top 7(in d epl) defeated dem last season at d Britannia
...I had dah feeling dahs why I said earlier its nt gonna be easy ...we were jst unfortunate to concede dose cheap goals...we missed fellaini s presence...cos if he had played,I'm sure mou would tell him to man mark dah choup moting of a guy BUT in all ..a draw is not a bad result
#GGMU
arsenal beat them 1:4 Liverpool beat them 1:2 and Chelsea beat them 1:2,Tottenham beat them 0:4 and man city beat them 1:4 last season in their home.
...and which of the top 7 team are u refering to?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Guys....who assisted dah lukaku´s goal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Guys shouldnt complain too much over the draw at Stoke . Yeah mourhino got his selection wrong but it is still early in the season and he can get things corrected.

If he had won we would have been innundated with the claims of how mourhino is a tactical genius. The weak link of the team seems to be the LB and RW. How he solves that problem will define this season.

Lets take a chill and watch the season unfold.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
dubylhover:

yup that match exactly,he was a beast there..it was at that time he had issues with pep...
that's y at times its just frustrating to watch pogba becos he actually has d technique,strength and ball playing abilities..but it just seems like he really doesn't understand that in d end,its d simple things that matter..but nonetheless the d guy is definitely heading to d top

I remembered the first world cup match Joachim low played him in 2010, when he is coming on I was so happy for him that finally this guy has made it to the National team. He came close to equalizing for germany. Guardiola made a mistake letting him go, although he replaced him with another midfield "chairman" Xabi Alonso, but the Spaniard is already declining at that time.

For Pogba his showboating is too much, and it's getting into his head, I am surprised that a pragmatic and direct manager like mourinho could allow that in his team, may be there is another reason he is encouraging him to continue with his style of play. Yesterday only Mkhitaryan and Matic has the urgency of the Fergie era when we are searching for a winner in a match. Pogba had no urgency at all. When mata and Martial came in they upped the ante a bit. But why I am not totally worried with him is that if you check almost all the goals we scored this season, he usually have a hand in it.
In our game against Swansea he had a hand in all the goals, vs Leicester city he produced the coner kick for the goal alongside Rashford and had an assist yesterday. So he is vital to the team, whenever he has a poor game the team don't look good. Mourinho has a big work in his hands to make him graduate to the next level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

Guy stay in your lane . I never paraded any stats comparing Herrera to Kante. It is not by force to quote people, if you don't have any profitable job to spend your time doing please go kick rocks.
cheesy cheesy cheesy why crying profusely like this..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

I wanted to thread with civility ab initio but it seems you dont have any in your locker.

You are a mad son of an I.diot. when did I quote you? Are you sirCumalot? Why are you running upandan barking like a rabid dog. Can you Mistake of reproduction show me where I quote you? Is it by force to communicate with you. If you don't like my comment why don't you scroll pass it. Look Mr don't go with me down that line you are heading. You may be a jobless and frustrated e-warrior but it's my advice that you should mind your business. I am Not your match in every life endeavour

grin grin grin

CEO griffon? Maka why?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Have de sacked De boer already?? ..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

I even wonder why some of you bother to reply dullards like that _moron? Someone who supports a fool that engages in attempted rape and extortion? You get time sha!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrBleach: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Griffon:

Who exactly? Casemiro who's arguably the best DM in Europe at the moment or Kroos or Modric?

The way you are firing these questions, it has one of those "I don Catch am" Faces angry

These Niggas are at least 4 years older than Pogba,
At his age how many of them were winning FIFA Team of the season...Modric can't shine Pogbas boots, Casemiro is a DM so he's irrelevant.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sanches! Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrBleach: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
eph12:

Why bar Pogba? Mstcheww

Truth is bitter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

I tire oo, person go de discuss important thing, one mumu go just come from no where com de show im stupidity for public.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pained Mr. Rimlord trying to sound like he has sense... Chief extorter of the less privileged in scam scandal... Why will I support you, I don't support evil..

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

I tire oo, person go de discuss important thing, one mumu go just come from no where com de show im stupidity for public.
important things like pogba on the same level with kroos?.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Shekpe fans are back with their lipsrsealed .....

Always disturbing United thread with their lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
important things like pogba on the same level with kroos?.

Nobody said that. And everybody is entitled to their respective opinions

(1) (2) (3) ... (4453) (4454) (4455) (4456) (4457) (4458) (4459) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: larride(m), humblesteve(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.