Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,682 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8832156 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4456) (4457) (4458) (4459) (4460) (4461) (4462) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Only 4 games bro. Pre-season doesn't count.

This is such a BS decision though. What the hell.

I think it's hasty too but the board had taken a look at the similar scenario that played out at inter but they also did not back him fully in the window..plus senior players crying in code to the media about strange tactics did not help either! You can clearly see a defeated man speaking here!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2017/sep/10/frank-de-boer-im-focusing-on-what-i-can-control-video
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Did you watch their game yesterday?

No i did not. I like De Boer right from back in the 90's and love nice pass and move soccer too. However points keep you up in the league not sexy football. Roberto Martinez side played nice football all the way to relegation.

I am not saying that 100 % it was the right decision to sack him but the management pulling the plug on his tenure at this moment is an understandable decision.
If your team can't score ONE goal in the first month of the season then there is a problem. When you are not Harry Kane F.C?
Sunderland lost 5 of their first 6 and 8 of their first 10 matches last season and never recovered.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
afrodoc2:

No i did not. I like De Boer right from back in the 90's and love nice pass and move soccer too. However points keep you up in the league not sexy football. Roberto Martinez side played nice football all the way to relegation.

I am not saying that 100 % it was the right decision to sack him but the management pulling the plug on his tenure at this moment is an understandable decision.
If your team can't score ONE goal in the first month of the season then there is a problem. When you are not Harry Kane F.C?
Sunderland lost 5 of their first 6 and 8 of their first 10 matches last season and never recovered.

August blues grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
afrodoc2:

He was actually PRAISING Red Cafe, Blue Moon , and Chelsea forum for the mature and sensible way people troll and do e-fights in those places without it getting personal and bloody the way it does here. So he actually was giving Chelsea forum (which one i don't know) props but you were attacking him for criticizing Chelsea forum.

Do you understand now?

No na, I quite understand that's what he meant, just like I said earlier, I tot he was praising foreign Chelsea fans while bringing Chelsea fans on Nairaland down without including the nairaland Man utd fans.

It's all good. Nihilist has said enough already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
De boer sacked....I saw dah coming..Slaven Bilic loading....89%
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nihilist:
Did you watch their game yesterday?

I saw the highlights and you have to wonder if Palace strikers have cerebral palsy from the chances they missed.

Benteke being the main culprit

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lana1:
E be like say any form of fight on this board now, na to go dey dig up person profile. undecided undecided
ur pple started this madness
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

I saw the highlights and you have to wonder if Palace strikers have cerebral palsy from the chances they missed.

Lmao.
i have to go and watch these highlights.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Forgive me guys for sounding a little bit racist. I deal racist cunts on a daily basis on pub forums and should know better. I just wanted to point out the fact we shouldn't pander to the agberoism some people bring here. Sure English fans are some of the most hardcore fans but they are not gonna go after your family or check where you work, what school you went or how you look just to put you in your place. I want us to act more maturedly. Come on! United fans shouldn't behave like fans of those clubs... especially those two London ones with one having a notorious reputation for breeding thugs on and off the pitch and the other known for producing fashion models and deluding their fans every year grin grin

See i didn't call no names.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Benteke and Scott Dann.

Extremely Useless players.

Or the chinko fool that back passed to the Burnley striker for their goal.

I don't know what we expect from De Boer in such a situation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
kelvinze:

I need a job

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
afrodoc2:

Please go and watch the highlights.

This is not De Boers fault. In fact I suggest watching all their games. They have absolutely dominated their opponents thus far but their strikers are retärded. Severely retärded.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
joeace2020:
Forgive me guys for sounding a little bit racist. I deal racist cunts on a daily basis on pub forums and should know better. I just wanted to point out the fact we shouldn't pander to the agberoism some people bring here. Sure English fans are some of the most hardcore fans but they are not gonna go after your family or check where you work, what school you went or how you look just to put you in your place. I want us to act more maturedly. Come on! United fans shouldn't behave like fans of those clubs... especially those two London ones with one having a notorious reputation for breeding thugs on and off the pitch and the other known for producing fashion models and deluding their fans every year grin grin

You are looking for trouble but I have no choice but to support you.

Does the highlighted part look familiar? cc chelseafan1 and sod09?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
joeace2020:

Don't worry I will help you with this. I have to earn my own part of the $200.

cc Diggz and Griffon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
eph12:

i dont know what you talking about grin grin
be specific pls wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Benteke and Scott Dann.

Extremely Useless players.

Or the chinko fool that back passed to the Burnley striker for their goal.

I don't know what we expect from De Boer in such a situation.

I just watched the highlights. The players messed up no doubt, but Frank wasn't sacked just for losing this match. He was sacked for losing all the 4 matches and for Crystal Palace's worst start to a season for 92 years.

It is not entirely De Boer's fault but as the main man who picked the players and trained them he has to take a major share in the blame.

It is cheaper to change a manager than to change a squad. Also the transfer window is closed so in a case like this in which something has to give it has to be the manager unfortunately.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
eph12:

Lol, all I know is that, we all share in the spoil, one way or the other.

On this forum alone, we have Man utd fans that are thugs or at least act like one, same can be said for Chelsea and Arsenal fans too.

This is just nairaland alone, so, it's everywhere. Na every club get agbero.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
kelvinze:
first time you make sense
those 2 are just not good enough for premier league league standard especially that de boer, he turned inter team upside down.
i dont understand bilic again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
afrodoc2:

I just watched the highlights. The players messed up no doubt, but Frank wasn't sacked just for losing this match. He was sacked for losing all the 4 matches and for Crystal Palace's worst start to a season for 92 years.

It is not entirely De Boer's fault but as the main man who picked the players and trained them he has to take a major share in the blame.

It is cheaper to change a manager than to change a squad. Also the transfer window is closed so in a case like this in which something has to give it has to be the manager unfortunately.
did you see his team at inter
uber useless, epl likes foreigner than their own
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Can't wait for tomorrow evening.....its been a while.....the only time I have been seeing a man united jersey on a champions league pitch has been on my ps4!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
joeace2020:

1000 likes for you grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
sod09:
did you see his team at inter
uber useless, epl likes foreigner than their own
How many english managers are good enuf 4 top flight competition, i dnt think der has being any good enuf english manager sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Raumdeuter, do you still hold the belief that EPL teams are very lenient with their managers?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
sod09:
ur pple started this madness
Nobody start anything. We re all guilty of it. Including me.
Me sef don use elfeminine's twitter avi yab am b4. But all na play.

No need taking things personal by going as far as digging up peoples real name and personal info.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
sod09:
first time you make sense
those 2 are just not good enough for premier league league standard especially that de boer, he turned inter team upside down.
i dont understand bilic again
So I don't mk sense because I air my opinion?
BTW...slaven bilic was lucky to avoid d sack last season buh dis season....no escape dis tym lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
funlord:

Can't wait for tomorrow evening.....its been a while.....the only time I have been seeing a man united jersey on a champions league pitch has been on my ps4!
lol, its been a while!, a whole year even chelsea sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
Wow....The Champions league is back cheesy...mhennn....missed d song coming from Old trafford
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
iamrosheed:
grin grin Pogba grin grin
See the possession part that is the midfield work we are talking about.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
hensben:
See the possession part that is the midfield work we are talking about.
Lets take a chill pill over dis comparison....Yes toni kroos is better dan pogba....buh nigga is close to matching him even though de r not of d same age....Ok ...here's some real fact ...who is better dan pogba at his age?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Leyqute:
Ramdeuter, do you still hold the belief that EPL teams are very lenient with their managers?

Yes way more than any other league. Wenger Moyes all held posts at top clubs for years without winning anything

That cant happen at any other league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
kelvinze:

Lets take a chill pill over dis comparison....Yes toni kroos is better dan pogba....buh nigga is close to matching him even though de r not of d same age....Ok ...here's some real fact ...who is better dan pogba at his age?
Pogba is 24 so is Veratti n he is better dan Pogba.

age grade +2 or -2 years. so include those that are 22,23,24,25,26. derfore CM: De bruyne, Pjanic, Koke, Kante, Thiago, Erikson are all better CMs than pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes way more than any other league. Wenger Moyes all held posts at top clubs for years without winning anything

That cant happen at any other league

any other league, including: russia, belgium, portuges, scottish, 9ja, CSL, MSL n brazilian league. jus 2 name of few

(1) (2) (3) ... (4456) (4457) (4458) (4459) (4460) (4461) (4462) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Zaha(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.