Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789407 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4454) (4455) (4456) (4457) (4458) (4459) (4460) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Renato Sanches looked very average before being subbed. It might take some time for him to get up to speed but he certainly one player I'm happy we didn't sign.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tvegas:
Guys shouldnt complain too much over the draw at Stoke . Yeah mourhino got his selection wrong but it is still early in the season and he can get things corrected.

If he had won we would have been innundated with the claims of how mourhino is a tactical genius. The weak link of the team seems to be the LB and RW. How he solves that problem will define this season.

Lets take a chill and watch the season unfold.
Painful part is that all these were obvious last season and during preseason but Jose refused to do the needful. If only we had the RW to stretch the field for opponents instead of always cutting in and making it small for opposition defense to handle easily
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

Nobody said that. And everybody is entitled to their respective opinions
okay .. Let me hold firmly to this...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
All the Pogba see finish go end very soon, na just a matter of time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
funlord:

I even wonder why some of you bother to reply dullards like that _moron? Someone who supports a fool that engages in attempted rape and extortion? You get time sha!

I am to blame. Usually i avoid such IQ reducing agents but i just hate being misrepresented.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
IQ reducing agents grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Geestunnar(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
PietroRico:
IQ reducing agents grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

I am to blame. Usually i avoid such IQ reducing agents but i just hate being misrepresented.
quit crying unnecessary over footie matter.
lordfalcao:
Last season when Una dy parade stats up and down comparing him with kante, you no know say he is not a first 11 material.. grin grin
this was my post. I never mentioned your name there. I used "Una" if you dont know sarcasm. you can now continue weeping.. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
kelvinze:

Omo...if u see how I de shout wen he did dah tin to ma guy grin..Martial no get chill at all..he wan injure d guy again...omo grin

Very wicked somebody
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Griffon:

I am sure your stupidity scares you at times.

You have been registered on this board since 2013 but it took you nearly four years to find your voice. Give me a reason why I should take you serious?

You have never had an opinion of your own. Your logic is fake, Pamela Anderson's titties are more original than your views.

I wonder how these fellas here manages to put up with your intelligence quotient which competes with the temperature of the north pole. Anuofia!

This is a mismatch, go battle with the retardss on the streets, cos that is where you belong you son of a dissociative identity disorder parents.

You went ahead to peruse my profile so that you will use it for an e-fight, HMMmm you failed. In case you don't know I am a very responsible person. You can't blackmail me. Now don't quote me again

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
E be like say any form of fight on this board now, na to go dey dig up person profile. undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
How can they tell an "agbalagba" to go and be kicking rocks?? cheesy cheesy ah, doc, there's God oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

You went ahead to peruse my profile so that you will use it for an e-fight, HMMmm you failed. In case you don't know I am a very responsible person. You can't blackmail me. Now don't quote me again

And what would you do if I decide to quote you?

With the level of gibberish you have been spewing here, I couldn't help but check your profile to confirm if a tadpole was behind the handle.

Anumanu na amaghi ihe.

Woe betide the man who allowed you to gain access to the internet. This board could have been a better place to be for most manyoo fans if you had stayed away from Nairaland with your asinine reasoning.

Woe betide the prick that launched your existence in the 70s, I am sure condoms must have been cheaper then.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lana1:
E be like say any form of fight on this board now, na to go dey dig up person profile. undecided undecided

Imagine I wasn't even having a fight with him, he is already on my profile. Thats how they went and dug out some gibberish from Funlord profile just to blackmail him, even when it has been proven several times of his innocence. The other other i day one was already mentioning Nnamdi Kanu, Tribalistic nonsense, on a sports forum, just because someone did not have the same opinion as you. SMH.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

Imagine I wasn't even having a fight with him, he is already on my profile. Thats how they went and dug out some gibberish from Funlord profile just to blackmail him, even when it has been proven several times of his innocence. The other other i day one was already mentioning Nnamdi Kanu, Tribalistic nonsense, on a sports forum, just because someone did not have the same opinion as you. SMH.
Hehehehe....typical shekpe fan ...what do u expect
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Weedtaker vs Doctor

It's all about drugs baby. Dope fight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:20am On Sep 11, 2017
CapitalCee:

Imagine I wasn't even having a fight with him, he is already on my profile. Thats how they went and dug out some gibberish from Funlord profile just to blackmail him, even when it has been proven several times of his innocence. SMH.

CEO na my guy but I've given up on most shekpites! Since some of them even had to cowardly go and create alternates, steal rhymes from the internet or look for meaningless posts from a public thread in order for those that can't face me one on one just to like and share so as to savor some sort of fantasy victory over the lord I knew the bad belle was real! So tay they had to support a madrid fan who foolishly bet money on a club he has no connection with just because it was me posting at the time and he was also cajoled by shekpiscos and his brittle ego! I will enjoy wacking his widows mite though!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:09am On Sep 11, 2017
"Mourinho motivates everyone! He built us up before matches. It was like theatre, a psychological game. He might show videos where we’d played badly and say, "So miserable! Hopeless! Those guys can’t be you. They must be your brothers, your inferior selves," and we nodded. We were ashamed.

I don’t want to see you like that today,’ he would continue. ‘No way,’ we thought. ‘Go out there like hungry lions! In the first battle you’ll be like this . . . ’ He pounded his fist against the palm of his open hand. ‘And in the second battle . . .He gave the flip chart a kick and sent it flying across the room, and the adrenaline pumped inside us, and we went out like rabid animals. I felt increasingly that this guy gives everything for the team, so I want to give everything for him. People were willing to kill for him."

Zlatan....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:22am On Sep 11, 2017
You really need to stop sounding smart when you are no different from those you are accusing. You dug up ur fellow United fan pics of his nose just to spite him for several months, u did same for a Barça fan, you did it a lot on the romance section apparently, u were getting the likes and shares, no one complained.

You are known for digging up people's profile to get at them, quit acting like a saint biko. You are still the first guy I'll see go on Facebook to bring up someone's picture just to get likes and shares.

I don't know what you really mean by people can't meet you f2f, is it because u are Goliath, Van Damme or Jet Li? grin grin

About the betting part, Airmark made his post jeje, u decided to stake 10k, someone else came to challenge you with $200, he didn't put a gun to ur head to honour it, so, who's supporting who?

Just be a better man, I'm not here for a fight this beautiful morning, it's not every post you respond to especially when you are also guilty. One of those guys you've fought in the past came here to drop your name on this thread, no one has time to start going thru pages on pages.

I'm just gonna let sleeping dogs lie.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 6:41am On Sep 11, 2017
kelvinze:

Hehehehe....typical shekpe fan ...what do u expect
Hahahahahahaha you don see ba. That's what I warned you about grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2017
undecided

It's getting childish on daily basis. I really don't understand what Dudes are enjoying in unnecessary E-Brawls.

Trading Banters ain't a bad thing, rather a mean of Entertainment, but engaging in Brawls seem childish and uncalled for.

If Dudes can't engage in Banters without ending it in Brawls - I think it's better we restrict Convoz on this Platform to Footie related Matters only!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2017
Chelseafan1! If you don't know anything about me or what I do then it is best you keep quiet rather than post things you have no knowledge about!

1: you have laid an accusation that digging people's profiles is something I have done in the past? Care to show some proof? So because I expose men posing as women or fraudsters that is now a crime? Have you ever seen an innocent nairalander claim I exposed them?

2: you have said someone I fought in the past brought my name to the forum? Who told you I have ever fought vangay? Don't you know that guy is just naturally mad? Do you know him revealing my govt name is putting my life in danger and exposing me to the people I hunt for? That is the reason why I am going to humble him on this forum! Officially! If you people can tolerate him even with his foolishness I won't for _fucking with my side hustles! He has nothing to live for but I have family and friends to live for?

3: the boy you are referring to posted his pictures by himself after using drugs! We did not have to dig up jack! Meanwhile is it that stupid, hate filled, lying, jealous kid the sort of person you should be using as a reference point? Apart from your name which has since even been x'ed from my posts have you ever seen me mention anyone's name on NL? My profile on fb is solid so I don't even care about pix but continually revealing my name to score cheap points is just dangerous nonsense!

Do not try to spout lies and twist facts to try and paint me in a different light or you may also end up like the losers from the business section who had to use their own fingers to delete their made up tales from the hood! If likes and shares means so much to you then I wish you the best in gathering them! What matters to me is the likes and shares in my bank account not online! You came and asked for a truce the other day now you have come to put mouth in a matter that is no business of yours and started putting up posts of a bet you have no stake in! Stick to your punting and throwing of sly shade and abeg just ignore my moniker or matters concerning it for future reference! Have a good week!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2017
On Red Cafe, on Blue Moon, on Chelsea forum... the way they troll, e-fight is so interesting and devoid of name calling, post digging and all the nonsense crap y'all pull here. We claim to have matured as a people to reasoning level of these whites but truthfully we behave like the monkeys they brand us as. No maturity in conversation, no self control in retaliation. Sometimes i wonder why the mind of a black man is so full of hate. I just try to compare how these white guys banter and how we Africans, especially so called educated Nigerians banter and am like.. Wow! Such gulf! Such effortless way to beat down an e-warrior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2017
@Funlord!

A Wiseman said; Respect yourself enough to say "I deserve Peace", and walk away from People or things that prevent you from attaining it.

That's exactly what you did up there. Kudos to you on that, and I wish you really move on and avoid any further Confrontation from the Dude.

...... and as for the Dude; he should learn from the View of another Wiseman that said;
Don't let Excitement makes you announce things prematurely, be silent until you are sure; and even when you are sure don't give too much away.

We sometimes do things too much to the extent of losing our Value and Honour. Enough said to the either Party!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 8:58am On Sep 11, 2017
funlord:

Chelseafan1! If you don't know anything about me or what I do then it is best you keep quiet rather than post things you have no knowledge about!

1: you have laid an accusation that digging people's profiles is something I have done in the past? Care to show some proof? So because I expose men posing as women or fraudsters that is now a crime? Have you ever seen an innocent nairalander claim I exposed them?

2: you have said someone I fought in the past brought my name to the forum? Who told you I have ever fought vangay? Don't you know that guy is just naturally mad? Do you know him revealing my govt name is putting my life in danger and exposing me to the people I hunt for? That is the reason why I am going to humble him on this forum! Officially! If you people can tolerate him even with his foolishness I won't for _fucking with my side hustles! He has nothing to live for but I have family and friends to live for?

3: the boy you are referring to posted his pictures by himself after using drugs! We did not have to dig up jack! Meanwhile is it that stupid, hate filled, lying, jealous kid the sort of person you should be using as a reference point? Apart from your name which has since even been x'ed from my posts have you ever seen me mention anyone's name on NL? My profile on fb is solid so I don't even care about pix but continually revealing my name to score cheap points is just dangerous nonsense!

Do not try to spout lies and twist facts to try and paint me in a different light or you may also end up like the losers from the business section who had to use their own fingers to delete their made up tales from the hood! If likes and shares means so much to you then I wish you the best in gathering them! What matters to me is the likes and shares in my bank account not online! You came and asked for a truce the other day now you have come to put mouth in a matter that is no business of yours and started putting up posts of a bet you have no stake in! Stick to your punting and throwing of sly shade and abeg just ignore my moniker or matters concerning it for future reference! Have a good week!

Now this is a sensible and mature reply from you, this is how I want you to be and not the other way round.

Your post had to do with me, one way or the other hence my reason for making my submissions.

I just really hate it when people try to sound smart and beating their chests over nothing, no one gives a fůck about anyone here. Live your life, lemme live mine, no one is feeding anyone here. Nairaland brought us all together.

I didn't just bring up anything against you, you might have forgotten, I was here on your side when you and Vanquay were on each other's throat, so tay, Elrony and I told him to dash us money back then.

Only a baby would care about nonsense likes and shares on this forum when sensible men are growing their accounts and thinking about making their lives better, no one is my brother here, if I quote anyone and he replies, good! if he also chooses to ignore, that's his headache. Those who posted about you scamming them aren't related to me, i saw those screenshots at the ashewo thread, the screenshots weren't made up, if you have settled them, that's an entirely different pot of fish.

Everything else I posted aside the scamming part about you is the truth, you are rude and arrogant, you get into fights a lot and you also encourage rimming, so I haven't lied against you. These are all facts people have agreed to.

I have a beautiful life off nairaland, many of us do, why would I care about pple who are several miles away from me? I only tried to correct what I feel is wrong about your post up there and especially about the betting part where you said we all supported the guy. I remember telling him he was being too ambitious about our chances of making the semis.

Have a blessed week too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2017
I'm just here to read the comments...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2017
joeace2020:
On Red Cafe, on Blue Moon, on Chelsea forum... the way they troll, e-fight is so interesting and devoid of name calling, post digging and all the nonsense crap y'all pull here. We claim to have matured as a people to reasoning level of these whites but truthfully we behave like the monkeys they brand us as. No maturity in conversation, no self control in retaliation. Sometimes i wonder why the mind of a black man is so full of hate. I just try to compare how these white guys banter and how we Africans, especially so called educated Nigerians banter and am like.. Wow! Such gulf! Such effortless way to beat down an e-warrior.

Coogar, Kagawa, Nyagbali just to mention a few, on this thread have got into fights and name calling on this same thread and beyond, they are all Man utd fans. This double standard is what I don't like about some of you. It's not about Chelsea fans alone.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2017
Oasis007:
@Funlord!

A Wiseman said; Respect yourself enough to say "I deserve Peace", and walk away from People or things that prevent you from attaining it.

That's exactly what you did up there. Kudos to you on that, and I wish you really move on and avoid any further Confrontation from the Dude.

...... and as for the Dude; he should learn from the View of another Wiseman that said;
Don't let Excitement announce things prematurely, be silent until you are sure; and even when you are sure don't give too much away.

We sometimes do things too much to the extent of losing our Value and Honour. Enough said to the either Party!

Thanks baba! I no get anybody time sef except my dudes on the forum! My focus is solely on that gay child that has refused to grow any sort of sense in his 20 wasted years on earth! He exposed us to a fat criminal recently and even their oga has had enough of him since he adds no value to his creation! You can see he now avoids quoting me directly or has been reduced to spewing innuendo! He will learn just watch!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4454) (4455) (4456) (4457) (4458) (4459) (4460) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.