Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789382 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4537) (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dayo.... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sveen: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
MRTA7:

Alli might score more goals than MBbappe. But overall MBappe looks way ahead of Alli. Definitely disagree but thats life I guess.
Alli is more versatile and an all rounder. He never pauses on the field, always everywhere. Check his work rate, infact Alli hardly gives the ball away and he's usually fouled on quite often. He's also quite aggressive.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lol...wheres Dayo?

Is he ringing up Klopp now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sveen:
Alli is more versatile and an all rounder. He never pauses on the field, always everywhere. Check his work rate, infact Alli hardly gives the ball away and he's usually fouled on quite often. He's also quite aggressive.

How many times have you seen MBappe play?

Anyways, no point. We won't convince each other.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Present Demand does not determine quality. Please stop saying mbappe is way ahead of Alli.
Na familiarity dey cos am?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Watching bayansh fans lament about how they didn't spend big is the funniest shít I've read today.
They too want to join the Maga club grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
PietroRico:
Watching bayansh fans lament about how they didn't spend big is the funniest shít I've read today.
They too want to join the Maga club grin
They pride themselves in their transfer activity.
They brought in James Rodriguez who's ass is composed of 50% wooden splinters from sitting on the Real bench for nearly two years but sold Douglas Costa, keeping dead woods and expired man-hoods like Ribery and perpetual sick note Robben.

Their claim to fame is competing every year since 2013 to get knocked out by a Spanish side.

Fuji house of commotion no sabi work where Bayern dey

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
It seems the Bayern board was not convinced by Ancelotti's coefficients argument.
Hmmmmm, awkward!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
hoopLA:

They pride themselves in their transfer activity.
They brought in James Rodriguez who's ass is composed of 50% wooden splinters from sitting on the Real bench for nearly two years but sold Douglas Costa, keeping dead woods and expired man-hoods like Ribery and perpetual sick note Robben.

Their claim to fame is competing every year since 2013 to get knocked out by a Spanish side.

Fuji house of commotion no sabi work where Bayern dey
having first option on almost all emerging talents from Bayansh liga doesn't seem to be enough for them anymore.
They also want to spend megabucks on the neymars and mbappes of the world
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
PietroRico:
having first option on almost all emerging talents from Bayansh liga doesn't seem to be enough for them anymore.
They also want to spend megabucks on the neymars and mbappes of the world
Na so long throat dey start.
What happened to the Mullers, the Lahms that they always prided themselves that they produced? Are they suddenly tired of grooming home bred talents? What happened to poaching the best talent from that moribund and desolate league like Goetze, Lewandoski, Hummels?Did that approach suddenly turn stale? Maybe it did looking at how they signed an ineffectual luxury player for two years on loan even though he had did written all over him.
So it's now fashionable to splash cash, since everyone else is doing it, not because it makes sense.

I no fit laugh. Still waiting for coefficient to enter the argument. If all else fails, coefficient will fall on you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
hoopLA:

Na so long throat dey start.
What happened to the Mullers, the Lahms that they always prided themselves that they produced? Are they suddenly tired of grooming home bred talents? What happened to poaching the best talent from that moribund and desolate league like Goetze, Lewandoski, Hummels?Did that approach suddenly turn stale? Maybe it did looking at how they signed an ineffectual luxury player for two years on loan even though he had did written all over him.
So it's now fashionable to splash cash, since everyone else is doing it, not because it makes sense.

I no fit laugh. Still waiting for coefficient to enter the argument. If all else fails, coefficient will fall on you.

Something must be paining you so much. I dont know what it is. Is it because every season for the past 6 yrs Bayern has always done better than your team in Europe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mehn... Dayo is painEd! !!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Something must be paining you so much. I dont know what it is. Is it because every season for the past 6 yrs Bayern has always done better than your team in Europe?
Coefficient argument loading. . .
5,4,3. . .
E remain for Girona to eliminate una for champions league knockout stage as real Barca and Atleti don tire
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
hoopLA:

Coefficient argument loading. . .
5,4,3. . .

Signs that you are getting schooled home away and neutral ground

When was the last time your team made Champions league knockout phase.

If Girona made the knockout stage, there is a hgh chance they wont even meet you there because you would have lost out as usual
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Signs that you are getting schooled home away and neutral ground

When was the last time your team made Champions league knockout phase.
Schooled?
Sorry but this is so juvenile. See as you dey do like pikin over Bayern matter. Next thing na to insult.
Please o, tomato Sanches is stinking up the joint over here. Still on 0goals and 0 assists.
James will be in England next year.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
hoopLA:

Schooled?
Sorry but this is so juvenile. See as you dey do like pikin over Bayern matter. Next thing na to insult.
Please o, tomato Sanches is stinking up the joint over here. Still on 0goals and 0 assists.
James will be in England next year.

You obviously havent been paying attention, Renato finally assisted a goal in England what he couldnt do in Germany he did in England

If James comes to England we can expect him to top assist chart too

WHo dey do like pikin, for the past 6 hrs you have been lamenting about Bayern matter from thread to thread and I finally gave you the attention you have been craving so badly.

The only thing juvenile is you thinking talking about Bayern from thread to thread will make any difference
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzel(f): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
The kind of fans that we have here ehn. I don't just understand. We played Soton and won with a terrible performance, the complaints raged on for days...

Now we went to Moscow and won with a performance champions will be proud of and the praises didn't even even last upto a day?

Shameful..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
lol. Calm down.
Prolonged Wãnking over trashing Moscow is just as disgraceful as prolonged lamention over an ugly win
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nezzel:
The kind of fans that we have here ehn. I don't just understand. We played Soton and won with a terrible performance, the complaints raged on for days...

Now we went to Moscow and won with a performance champions will be proud of and the praises didn't even even last upto a day?

Shameful..
Aunty. calm down.

If those fans start praising the team now, its the same set of people that were screaming and shouting at other people to go and support City and Arsenal that ll come out to call them plastic fans. That all they know how to do is cry when the team loses and act like na only dem sabi when the team wins.

Fúck it. Just scroll down a few pages after the game yesterday and u'll see some posts from the glorified chairmen of these thread calling those that were happy for the win yesterday names just because they criticised the team's performance vs Southampton.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nezzel:

Shameful..

And when i compare it with other foreign forums, it becomes clearer that Nigerians are generally sadistic and not happy about things too long. Bickering, fighting and complaining is our dearest craving.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nezzel:

Shameful..
SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

You obviously havent been paying attention, Renato finally assisted a goal in England what he couldnt do in Germany he did in England

If James comes to England we can expect him to top assist chart too

WHo dey do like pikin, for the past 6 hrs you have been lamenting about Bayern matter from thread to thread and I finally gave you the attention you have been craving so badly.

The only thing juvenile is you thinking talking about Bayern from thread to thread will make any difference

So in summary you were Magad by Benfica, they sold you a Swansea standard player for top dollar grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nezzel:

Shameful..
Aunty...Must we kill ourselves because we won cska moscow with our usual way (4 goals)?...I'm just gearing up for d big matches ahead ... smiley wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
elrony:

So in summary you were Magad by Benfica, they sold you a Swansea standard player for top dollar grin cheesy

Just like we sold Schweinsteiger at MLS level to you at a top wage
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Magaaaaaaaa! !!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
elrony:

Magaaaaaaaa! !!!!! cheesy grin

Maga X 10
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Maga X 10

Bwahahahagrin grin grin Magaristos! !!

I could remember how you were jumping upandan over Sanches grin

Too bad I can't calculate the coefficient cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nezzel:

Shameful..

Babe, take it easy.

All the talk about the performance against soton all boils den to one thing. Both sides of the argument want the team to win the trophy.

Praising the team endlessly for winning CSKA and winning well will mean nothing if we Dont win the trophy. There are even bigger test ahead.

There are many games to play that's why when we play in a certain way that some peeps Dont like the tension is more unlike when we play well and win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:
@ least he came with a deserved legendary tag after years of mixing it with seasoned professionals, an MUFC fan as well finally got a chance to live his dream.
wetin be Tomato reputation again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
SailorXY:
@ least he came with a deserved legendary tag after years of mixing it with seasoned professionals, an MUFC fan as well finally got a chance to live his dream.
LWKMD o! you be real weyrey! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
SailorXY:

Chai!!! But PSG wicked sha!

The fall out of that Bayern defeat will resonate for a long time. Coefficient, James, ancelloti, alaba being twisted, sule's static reversing back in time movement, 3 kondo etc

Tomato grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
elrony:

Bwahahahagrin grin grin Magaristos! !!

I could remember how you were jumping upandan over Sanches grin

Too bad I can't calculate the coefficient cheesy

I remember the way your fans were jumping upandan over Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin Luke Shaw, Depay, DiMaria Failcao etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (4537) (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.