Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8691595 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4729) (4730) (4731) (4732) (4733) (4734) (4735) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by soetanoreoluwa(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2017
Edopesin:
BBC African Footballer of the Year 2017: Voting now open

Lets vote moses

Voting for the BBC African Footballer of the Year 2017 has opened.

The five-man shortlist of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Naby Keita, Sadio Mane, Victor Moses and Mohamed Salah was revealed during a special live launch broadcast in London.

click: http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41890718 to vote now

cc; Soetanoreoluwa here it is

Thanks... Voted!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Marouane Fellaini could be allowed to leave Manchester United in a cut-price £8m deal in January to join Besiktas, according to the Daily Mirror.

Fellaini is out of contract at the end of the season and Jose Mourinho could be tempted to offload him in order to revamp his squad ahead of the second half of the campaign.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2017
Oasis007:
Marouane Fellaini could be allowed to leave Manchester United in a cut-price £8m deal in January to join Besiktas, according to the Daily Mirror.

Fellaini is out of contract at the end of the season and Jose Mourinho could be tempted to offload him in order to revamp his squad ahead of the second half of the campaign.
Fake
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baldg: 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Oasis007:

Quite debateable,

Fellaini is Mourinho's anointed son.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Oasis007:

In DT's voice *faaaake*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
Manchester United want to sell left-back Luke Shaw for £20m in January, according to The Times.

Turkish side Fenerbahce have expressed an interest in taking the 22-year-old on loan, but it is understood United want to offload him on a permanent basis, preferably in January.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
"In my head I want to be here, help Valencia until June, It is the thought with which I came. I know that I have this clause in the assignment contract and now I have to wait to see. But my mind is focused on Valencia and I want to stay here.

"It is important that I am playing to grow, be better and help Valencia. It would be very difficult to return to United mid-year and continue with the same evolution that I'm having now.

"Sure (about staying beyond this Season at Valencia), it's a very good option for me, it would be positive. I'm happy in Valencia CF."

- ANDREAS PERREIRA
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
afrodoc2:

Their width is by wingbacks so if we play wingbacks too that nullifies that threat, we don't need to play wingers to nullify it.
Playing 3-5-2 gives us the advantage in midfield. This 2 vs 3 disadvantage in midfield was partially responsible for their struggles against Roma.

It just depends on what you intend to do in the match. With 3-5-2 we are more defensively solid and have the advantage in midfield, with 3-4-3 we have a greater attacking threat and have the advantage on the flanks.

Has anybody seen this man? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nihilist:

Lmao cheesygrin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nihilist:

Lol.
We don't work missing persons sir.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nihilist:

grin grin grin

I think it's time to file a missing person report. It's been more than a week now...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Branzy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
*Breaking News* Manchester United's manager Jose Mourinho has submitted a formal bid for the *BUS* parked by the Swedish team tonight, the development became necessary after some farmers from *Hudersfield* vandalized his old bus, and the *Chelsea* team Destroyed what was left of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:58am On Nov 14, 2017
Oasis007:
"In my head I want to be here, help Valencia until June, It is the thought with which I came. I know that I have this clause in the assignment contract and now I have to wait to see. But my mind is focused on Valencia and I want to stay here.

"It is important that I am playing to grow, be better and help Valencia. It would be very difficult to return to United mid-year and continue with the same evolution that I'm having now.

"Sure (about staying beyond this Season at Valencia), it's a very good option for me, it would be positive. I'm happy in Valencia CF."

- ANDREAS PERREIRA

Sell this fvcker permanently to them if he so caught up in the midtable spanish club's cause. What does he think he is? Some Xavi'esque midfielder? What is i want to stay here and difficult to return to United mid-year and staying beyond this season? Mourinho should get rid of this cvnt. He's obviously asking for it as he has asked to return to Spain on loan twice now when he could have continued his development in the BPL or in the lower leagues in Britain like every other player interested in returning to our first 11 has done in recent times. Spanish weather too good or their Spanish pussies too tight he can't think of returning back. Abeg this bro better move on and we relegate his matter to the past. I hope Mourinho does what Mourinho always does with players not committed to the fight like this slime.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2017
See tears

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2017
joeace2020:

Sell this fvcker permanently to them if he so caught up in the midtable spanish club's cause. What does he think he is? Some Xavi'esque midfielder? What is i want to stay here and difficult to return to United mid-year and staying beyond this season? Mourinho should get rid of this cvnt. He's obviously asking for it as he has asked to return to Spain on loan twice now when he could have continued his development in the BPL or in the lower leagues in Britain like every other player interested in returning to our first 11 has done in recent times. Spanish weather too good or their Spanish pussies too tight he can't think of returning back. Abeg this bro better move on and we relegate his matter to the past. I hope Mourinho does what Mourinho always does with players not committed to the fight like this slime.

Guy calm down. you Dont need to be annoyed with the guy. He is also looking out for himself.

yes playing for United is a great honour but it is not a must or by force. Players always want to play and he felt going on loan would guaranty that for him instead of staying and waiting for a major player to get injured before he gets a chance.

Pogba left, proved himself and we had to pay top dollars to get him back, others were watching.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2017
codedguy1:

Guy calm down. you Dont need to be annoyed with the guy. He is also looking out for himself.

yes playing for United is a great honour but it is not a must or by force. Players always want to play and he felt going on loan would guaranty that for him instead of staying and waiting for a major player to get injured before he gets a chance.

Pogba left, proved himself and we had to pay top dollars to get him back, others were watching.

When someone says sure to being asked about staying further then he is already looking to switch. He could have said "i don't know, let's see", then i could understand that he still respects his parent club so much not to insult the fans who wish he return soon but like we all know.. all Spanish players can't stop thinking of Spain. So the cvnt should ring up united to send the rest of his belongings over and we can make the transfer permanent!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2017
joeace2020:

When someone says sure to being asked about staying further then he is already looking to switch. He could have said "i don't know, let's see", then i could understand that he still respects his parent club so much not to insult the fans who wish he return soon but like we all know.. all Spanish players can't stop thinking of Spain. So the cvnt should ring up united to send the rest of his belongings over and we can make the transfer permanent!
He has his career and life to look out for, he has been getting valuable play time at Valencia and the club is doing considerably well so it's not unusual for him to be tempted to extend his stay...It's the club (Man Utd) who should act fast so we don't loose him, I'd say recall him back by January and give him the play time his talent deserves, he can't be worse than Mhkitaryan from the games I have seen so far.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2017
joeace2020:

No guy..Look we are talking about a player doing so well when called upon at his temporary club ,I've always stressed on the opinion that we bring him back on January BUT nigga is playing so well there,so well that even a reasonable coach won't even think of disrupting his playing time at a club doing well currently in d Spanish league so far.
Also I don't agree withchu on selling him off permanently . it could turn out to be the worst mistake since Pogba , For me I think we leave him to play his part in Valencia for this season,he might win them the league or the Spanish cup you never could tell undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
kelvinze:

No guy..Look we are talking about a player doing so well when called upon at his temporary club ,I've always stressed on the opinion that we bring him back on January BUT nigga is playing so well there,so well that even a reasonable coach won't even think of disrupting his playing time at a club doing well currently in d Spanish league so far.
Also I don't agree withchu on selling him off permanently . it could turn out to be the worst mistake since Pogba , For me I think we leave him to play his part in Valencia for this season,he might win them the league or the Spanish cup you never could tell undecided

Well i still believe a coach like Mourinho would know what to do with him if it seems he doesn't see the united project as one that suits his style anymore because that's all i have been getting with this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
joeace2020:

Well i still believe a coach like Mourinho would know what to do with him if it seems he doesn't see the united project as one that suits his style anymore because that's all i have been getting with this guy.
Only time will tell bruh.. cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Heard the Newcastle United game will come too soon for Pogba angry..this people better stop this shite.
Btw ...Jones is gonna play tho cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
patrickmuf:
He has his career and life to look out for, he has been getting valuable play time at Valencia and the club is doing considerably well so it's not unusual for him to be tempted to extend his stay...It's the club (Man Utd) who should act fast so we don't loose him, I'd say recall him back by January and give him the play time his talent deserves, he can't be worse than Mhkitaryan from the games I have seen so far.

We will see. I trust Mourinho to do the right thing when the time comes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nigeria played today instead make them discuss the match and way forward to World Cup mba! Na manure these people still Dey discuss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
hensben:
Nigeria played today instead make them discuss the match and way forward to World Cup mba! Na manure these people still Dey discuss.

Recieve sense in all ramifications! ... or you didn't see Manchester United fans on your thread discussing the match ni?..

Hensbrain I know you're not well...

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
lukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuu.

And to think he is just 24 years of age. Belgium top scorer

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lh19(m): 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Guys who saw martial's assist for lacazette today cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:09am On Nov 15, 2017
O boy Martial dey hot...

France my favourites for the world cup

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 6:32am On Nov 15, 2017
Can we just say Lukaku is not receiving d same services in manu the way he receives it in Belgium

dude has scored 3goals in their last 2 games

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Branzy(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Victornezzar:
Can we just say Lukaku is not receiving d same services in manu the way he receives it in Belgium

dude has scored 3goals in their last 2 games

when you have kdb and hazard supplying you

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2017
Branzy:

when you have kdb and hazard supplying you
Bro ur right

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2017
please does anybody know where I can watch the France highlight online
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lh19(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2017
stephenGee12:
please does anybody know where I can watch the France highlight online

YouTube Bros

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4729) (4730) (4731) (4732) (4733) (4734) (4735) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.