Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8844778 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 0gbeniLeyqute: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
elrony:

Lol.. Apostle sneh.... You follow collect visa for shekpites embassy? grin

Naso we see am o. Me wey dey do ejebure upandan.

The thing wey dey vex me be say na ur comment give me ban chop. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
0gbeniLeyqute:

Naso we see am o. Me wey dey do ejebure upandan.

The thing wey dey vex me be say na ur comment give me ban chop angry

Bwahahahagrin grin grin grin grin

You a took a shot for the ministry! !
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Neymar1095:

English and comprehension is not your best suit at all and i am not surprised. I said Neymar has more social media following than Man United and Sanchez combined which is a fact. Dull fan base

Oga you are an I..diot. don't quote me again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
dopeJemi:
The irony

talks about English not being someone's best suit and still goes ahead to spell Comprehension as Comprension, it doesn't end there, he went further to drop an incoherent sentence that goes thus "Neymar has more social media following"

the guy is a re.tard, it's startling how people engage him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
"Paul is a good professional. Paul works well, Paul likes to train. I never had one single problem with him regarding his professionalism because he really is a very good trainer. He's one of the guys who likes to train and enjoys to train. 

"In relation to his best position, I had a few laughs over the past few weeks because I heard, I watch, I had the chance to read a few things and I'm not English but I think I understand English enough to understand what you want to say with box-to-box. 

"But with some comments from important people in football, I got a little bit confused because, for me, box-to-box means box-to-box and means you have to be good in this box, you have to be good in this road and you have to be good in that box. It means that you have to defend well in this box, you must have the physical condition, the desire, the intensity, the stamina to go until the other box. 

"In the other box, you have to be good at scoring, creating, heading and so on and so on. Then, when your team loses the ball, you have to go to the other box because I think this is the meaning of the phrase box-to-box. But, this week, I got confused when some people say a box-to-box [player] has to play free of defensive duties - that's not a box-to-box, that's a box in the box and staying in that box [laughs] and doesn't move from that box.

"I got a bit confused. I think this country produced a lot of amazing box-to-box players and I had the pleasure to coach some of them. But I think nowadays, with some pundits, some agents, some family members, I think the concept of the box-to-box is changing a little bit. I think now it looks like we are going to a different concept of box-to-box. 

"Box-to-box is not my words, of course. I heard it for the first time in 2004 when I arrived [in England]. For me, with my Portuguese and trying to just translate to English, I just think just 'midfield players' and, for me, Paul is a midfield player. He's not a left-back, he's not a striker, so when people ask what's the best position for Paul to play - Paul is a midfield player. 

"It depends on the tactical system the team plays - he can play with two, he can play with one, he can play with three [midfielders] but he will always be a midfield player. It doesn't matter the tactical system the team plays - for me, Pogba is a midfield player.

"But then, with so many opinions and we are in a world of opinions, people can get a little bit confused. But between me and Paul, there are no confusions. He is a midfield player and that's it and a midfield player with more potential than Paul has is difficult to find because Paul has everything."

- JOSE MOURINHO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 0gbeniLeyqute: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
elrony:

You no serus smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
"The squad is good, everything is fine. Eric Bailly and Daley Blind are the two players that are out. Zlatan started training with the team two days ago, so two days with the group and improving. We are fine.

"Honestly I've always felt beautiful matches but difficult matches [there]. I like the stadium, I like the atmosphere. They are a good, enthusiastic crowd.

"I like to go there but I couldn't win. I lost and I drew a few times - I hope the result on Sunday is different. But [Rafael] Benitez knows how to get points, so I think it's going to be difficult."

- JOSE MOURINHO

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
"For a few months now, he's [Shaw] free of these minor injuries that sometimes stop evolution.

"I'm really happy. I think the natural consequence is he will have his contract and he'll be a Manchester United player for years." 

- JOSE MOURINHO

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 0gbeniLeyqute: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Mourinho made some sense with those words concerning Pogba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
"If you ask me if I think Newcastle are going to be in the Championship next season, I say immediately 'no way'.

"They are a good team, they had a very good transfer window with Kenedy and Slimani [arriving]. They are two players I know very well and they really can improve their team."

- JOSE MOURINHO

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
The kind of things you guys argue about though lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
CapitalCee:

Oga you are an I..diot. don't quote me again
My God! Arrgg!

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
0gbeniLeyqute:

You no serus smiley

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzar02: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
Evildoer:

grin grin grin grin
who be this again

ur ban reach 2028 ?? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nezzar02:

who be this again

ur ban reach 2028 ?? cheesy

This is not an alternate.

Just an alter ego of an angry black man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
Mynd44 when will you begin to ban the resident idiots on our thread?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Theflash98: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Melvyn11:
Not possible at all. How
its true..he even has more followers than messi...only ronaldo has more
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpletyger: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
elrony:

Hahhahhaha grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
joeace2020:
Mynd44 when will you begin to ban the resident idiots on our thread?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
To the mod that ban my original account, well you are senseless and dull. Imagine the idiot banning me for no reason.
Fool you want to take over nairaland and turn it to your father's property, what an asshole.
Ban this account too together with your generation angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 5:48am On Feb 10, 2018
Fellas,
Spare a thought for Liam Miller

He passed on yesterday at only 36 after battling pancreatic cancer.

(In the midst of the madness and mostly juvenile talk,)please remember he played for us in the mid 00s and Fergie had high hopes that he could be great for us.

@afrodoc2,
Well done sah
That brain injury line on the shekpe thread is still bursting my lungs.
No offense or disrespect to you at all but I think you are in the wrong career, you would make a great and entertaining comedian tbh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2018
RIP Liam

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2018
BushWickBill:
Fellas,
Spare a thought for Liam Miller

He passed on yesterday at only 36 after battling pancreatic cancer.

(In the midst of the madness and mostly juvenile talk,)please remember he played for us in the mid 00s and Fergie had high hopes that he could be great for us.

@afrodoc2,
Well done sah
That brain injury line on the shekpe thread is still bursting my lungs.
No offense or disrespect to you at all but I think you are in the wrong career, you would make a great and entertaining comedian tbh.

RIP Liam Miller. I think Fergie actually had high hopes that he would be Keano's successor.
He really had rotten luck, Pancreatic cancer usually has a poor prognosis and typically kills quickly.

As per the career move, no offense taken but i am cool with what i am doing now LOL. You think say e easy to do what Basket, Bovi and all those other guys at the top are doing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2018
Skimpletyger:

Hahhahhaha grin

Who be this impersonator? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2018
afrodoc2:

RIP Liam Miller. I think Fergie actually had high hopes that he would be Keano's successor.
He really had rotten luck, Pancreatic cancer usually has a poor prognosis and typically kills quickly.

As per the career move, no offense taken but i am cool with what i am doing now LOL. You think say e easy to do what Basket, Bovi and all those other guys at the top are doing?
Bros leave story.
Those guys are stale.
You,on the other hand, sabi arrange trolling. I am pretty sure you have a side job as a comedian or MC.

Please how does one have brain fracture and mental injury? I jus dey laff.
Abeg explain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2018
Rest In Peace Miller.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2018
Skimpletyger:

Hahhahhaha grin

Evildoer:

Who be this impersonator? cheesy

Na Pimpledog dis
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2018
BushWickBill:

Na Pimpledog dis

Lol.. The Original Chelshit MFM Apostle been no chop mod jollof rice na! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2018
Evildoer:

Lol.. The Original Chelshit MFM Apostle been no chop mod jollof rice na! grin
Seriously though I still can't understand the chaos on that thread over the past 48hrs.
Now I'm seeing names that sound familiar but even more mysteriously,those names appear in multiples.

I only saw afrodoc2's diagnosis of Morata's injury.
That has been the funniest ish I've read so far in 2018z
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2018
BushWickBill:

Seriously though I still can't understand the chaos on that thread over the past 48hrs.
Now I'm seeing names that sound familiar but even more mysteriously,those names appear in multiples.

I only saw afrodoc2's diagnosis of Morata's injury.
That has been the funniest ish I've read so far in 2018z

I was banned for calling out the mod , just imagine! grin

Our regional pastor banned for quoting me! cheesy grin :
Nairaland mods and tyranny.

Afrodoc2 na ancient troll, unrivalled!!!

"Brain fracture " grin grin grin cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2018
Evildoer:

I was banned for calling out the mod , just imagine! grin

Our regional pastor banned for quoting me! cheesy grin :
Nairaland mods and tyranny.

Afrodoc2 na ancient troll, unrivalled!!!

"Brain fracture " grin grin grin cheesygrin
Wait even you sef be ban victim?
Pls who I dey follow yarn abeg?
Make I arrange my parole before I misyarn?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2018
BushWickBill:

Wait even you sef be ban victim?
Pls who I dey follow yarn abeg?
Make I arrange my parole before I misyarn?

"Touch not my anointed, and do my prophet no harm" cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.