Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8844652 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) (5200) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hmmmm

May God save us from Buhari Administration in this Country!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
Oasis007:
Hmmmm

May God save us from Buhari Administration in this Country!

Amen!!

The thing wan turn Nebuchadnezzar parole! sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
So which life would you rather be living?

That of an asskisser or living la vida broka.

grin

Broke Lannister that never pays his debt.

I could have charged the joke to you but you would not afford it.

And yea, I am taking "cheap" shots, so you'd be sure to relate. I mean considering your situation....

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannister20: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
Eruditor:
So which life would you rather be living?

That of an asskisser or living la vida broka.

grin

I could have charged the joke to you but you would not afford it.

And yea, I am taking "cheap" shots, so you'd be sure to relate. I mean considering your situation...
grin grin grin

The fact that I am struggling does not stop me from saying my mind or the truth, there is a saying that goes "eye when dey cry dey see road" .. So you can make fun of my situation all you want, I am not bothered or shaken but I still stand on my ground that you are an ass licker, One thing I know for sure is that I'd rather come online to ask for help or carry bags of cement to earn a living than lick ass for free. That will be all from me to you for now

Have a wonderful night

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lannister20:

The fact that I am struggling does not stop me from saying my mind or the truth, there is a saying that goes "eye when dey cry dey see road" .. So you can make fun of my situation all you want, I am not bothered or shaken but I still stand on my ground that you are an ass licker, One thing I know for sure is that I'd rather come online to ask for help or carry bags of cement to earn a living than lick ass for free. That will be all from me to you for now

Have a wonderful night

Ok whatever.

Thanks for the wish although it is afternoon where I am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannister20: 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
Eruditor:

Ok whatever.

Alright bro, have a great day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Eruditor:

Ok whatever.
almost everybody for this board dey abroad. Big Brother is watching.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannister20: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
funlord:

grin grin grin

Nna...help me see person oh? Come cast boys With poverty yarns for where we don dey quietly inject smallies...come dey expect back up after the smallies don behead am for spoiling their blues? Nothing wey person no go see for this forum sha

Lol, so na wetin dey carry you go food section be that? Lol, you sef for use am strategy na, you for ask for my bank details make the smallies reason your matter wella say you be big boy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
odizeey:
almost everybody for this board dey abroad. Big Brother is watching.
Something you can only dream of.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
odizeey:
unfriend am o.
lol

I hear u Bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
neezar:

lol

I hear u Bro
I salute you, I dey feel una comments, I've been kept abreast on sports, thanks to you and Others
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannister20: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
funlord:

Oga...I'm in the food section because I am a good cook and a free spirit! I have the ability to "touch" who ever I want because I live in the shadows and the females who matter know that about me! Abeg I no sabi you before so anyhow you choose to live online is your business! Elrony can help you with some prayers or alms if need be! If you are ever in my town and need some good kush and alcohol then use the number in my profile and come and get twisted on my bil FOCl...but this reverse psychology ish is being sent straight to voicemail cuz ain't no charity on my NL itinerary! Good luck with the rest of these dudes my alobam....

Lol, it wasn't reverse psychology bro, I just said that for the fun of it, that was why I used the word "you for" ,to show it has passed.. Was just saying bro. Thanks, I will give you a call if and when I am in your city
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
funlord:

grin grin grin

Nna...help me see person oh? Come cast boys With micro waved poverty yarns for where we don dey quietly inject smallies...come dey expect back up after the smallies don behead am for spoiling their blues? Nothing wey person no go see for this forum sha

grin

The Dude didn't live up to his Moniker cos Lannisters don't beg for Money rather seek for Debt and would definitely pay it back.

Actually he's not the first to beg for help on Nairaland, and I believe he won't be last. There is a popular Moniker on this Section that did the same few Months ago, I was shocked though, but will never Joke with it cos he's a respected Member of this Section.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
human beings
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Come why una dey mock dis lannister guy. No be people ask don jazzy for funds and him give dem? Guy if you no know person story, just hold your peace.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
odizeey:
I salute you, I dey feel una comments, I've been kept abreast on sports, thanks to you and Others
U wlc boss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
elrony:

Amen!!

The thing wan turn Nebuchadnezzar parole! sad
wetin Bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
funlord:

Oga...I'm in the food section because I am a good cook and a free spirit! I have the ability to "touch" who ever I want because I live in the shadows and the females who matter know that about me! Abeg I no sabi you before so anyhow you choose to live online is your business! Elrony can help you with some prayers or alms if need be! If you are ever in my town and need some good kush and alcohol then use the number in my profile and come and get twisted on my bil FOCl...but this reverse psychology ish is being sent straight to voicemail cuz ain't no charity on my NL itinerary! Good luck with the rest of these dudes my alobam....

This man sef! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by randomperson: 4:16am On Feb 09, 2018
what's the matter with people on this forum sef?

if you want to banter, it's okay but not all this dirt digging... At least, as long as the guy didn't commit fraud

That's how these odes were going all extra on the Chelsea thread

Some sanity

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:10am On Feb 09, 2018
There is only one angry black man here, and we know who it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2018
funlord:

The nigga follow us go our food section as per say na happy full there go wan begin tax single mothers and people wives and students for cash...dey form say him wan commit suicide due to Owu! Before I fit begin dissect him matter na him all the babe's give my guy title of "igwe scamistus 1 of abia state" plus multiple back hands and head butts so tay we all begin shame for the nigga... grin
uncle funlord, easy o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2018
Useless thread with senseless scums.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2018
Coming from the Chelsea thread and based on what has also happened here for years now, here's my summation

May God not allow me have my loved ones dragged through the mud by people i will never want to meet. Most of us here troll, get shamed in e-fights but at the end log out and forget those things even went down. Last last all na for fun and would be forgotten in a few days. But when we get to a stage were we place public forums as a priority in our lives, spend an awful lot of precious hours that could have been invested in real life world changing process on it and get so burt hurt, then we get to the point where we need to protect our territory, we think we have made our name online. We now want to prove we can't be pussymade on a forum as if it was a real life situation.. Lessons for anyone who comes here to communicate with others is throw your bantz, troll as you want but know when to back out, know when to step down.. There's no award for who spoke better, no award for who dug dirt better. Temperance is a virtue. Only the elderly posses it. I feel sad seeing 50 year old's doing things you won't be proud seeing even teenagers do. It's really saddening. Please men make we leave all this kain things to women, na them dey slutshame themselves on forums. Make we just bantz, laugh over matter and move on. No personal feelings.

One Love wink

Meanwhile Them Say Donald Tramp cause us financial losses last year.

Manchester United blame President Trump for half-year loss of £29m

By Chris Wheeler for the Daily Mail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2018
Woodward revealed that the Sanchez deal was already paying off after the Chile star set a new record for shirt sales by a January signing - treble the previous best set by Juan Mata in 2014.

cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2018
The announcement of Sanchez's move from Arsenal also eclipsed Neymar's transfer from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain on social media.

He said: 'It was the biggest United post on Instagram with two million likes and comments, the most shared United Facebook post ever, and the most retweeted United post ever - #alexis7 was the number one trending topic on Twitter worldwide.

To put that in context, the announcement generated 75 per cent more interaction than the announcement of the sale of the world's most expensive player last summer when Neymar moved from Barcelona to PSG.'

haters will say SocialMedia Fc

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2018
joeace2020:
The announcement of Sanchez's move from Arsenal also eclipsed Neymar's transfer from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain on social media.

He said: 'It was the biggest United post on Instagram with two million likes and comments, the most shared United Facebook post ever, and the most retweeted United post ever - #alexis7 was the number one trending topic on Twitter worldwide.

To put that in context, the announcement generated 75 per cent more interaction than the announcement of the sale of the world's most expensive player last summer when Neymar moved from Barcelona to PSG.'

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2018
One thing I've learned about this forum is that no matter how stupidly you behave there will always be some people to back your madness up...they won't disgrace themselves like you oh...but they will support your psychosis!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2018
joeace2020:

And your source of this information is Woodward. The vice chairman of Man United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2018
Melvyn11:

And your source of this information is Woodward. The vice chairman of Man United.
baba top media outlet reported this news also
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2018
neezar:

baba top media outlet reported this news also

Provide a link. Am just saying the maths doesn't add up. No way Sanchez signing regenerates 75% of interaction more than neymar signing for psg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) (5200) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.