Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,083 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8845601 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) (5200) (5201) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Melvyn11:

Provide a link. Am just saying the maths doesn't add up. No way Sanchez signing regenerates 75% of interaction more than neymar signing for psg.
Enjoy sa

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/alexis-sanchez-shirt-sales-record-11993149&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjQ7fKU2ZjZAhUjJ8AKHZBZAHsQFggXMAQ&usg=AOvVaw2Yjef14arEQTb9g4fJfgVx
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Funlordjnr:

One thing I've learned about this forum is that no matter how stupidly you behave there will always be some people to back your madness up...they won't disgrace themselves like you oh...but they will support your psychosis!
true talk! the mad'er the person's post the more support him go get.
cheesy
generation of mad men claiming abroad and erudition

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
joeace2020:
The announcement of Sanchez's move from Arsenal also eclipsed Neymar's transfer from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain on social media.

He said: 'It was the biggest United post on Instagram with two million likes and comments, the most shared United Facebook post ever, and the most retweeted United post ever - #alexis7 was the number one trending topic on Twitter worldwide.

To put that in context, the announcement generated 75 per cent more interaction than the announcement of the sale of the world's most expensive player last summer when Neymar moved from Barcelona to PSG.'

haters will say SocialMedia Fc
cheesy socialmedia fc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Rashy spotted with Neymar

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Melvyn11:

Provide a link. Am just saying the maths doesn't add up. No way Sanchez signing regenerates 75% of interaction more than neymar signing for psg.
Compare both teams fan base
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
eph12:

Compare both teams fan base
I gave him a credible source

He will still come here and claim it's fake
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Wetin happen for that thread

mhen mods dey vex oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
neezar:
Rashy spotted with Neymar

Neymar is reported at 5ft9, Rashford 5ft11. Why does it look like the gap is wider
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
sleekdot:

Neymar is reported at 5ft9, Rashford 5ft11. Why does it look like the gap is wider
The shoe Rashy wore
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hehehe.

Shekpites will always shekp. See as dem turn that thread to Oshodi Isale.
All because of one angry black man.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
sleekdot:

Neymar is short just like salah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Neymar is short just like salah
Neymar is not short wat da feck. Wat is Messi and xavi then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Neymar1095:

Neymar is not short wat da feck. Wat is Messi and xavi then
dwarf grin innit?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
neezar:

I gave him a credible source

He will still come here and claim it's fake
A credible source? the source of your source is still the same Woodward which I initially pointed out. Ha beg forget the issue I nor get time for back and front argument.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
joeace2020:
The announcement of Sanchez's move from Arsenal also eclipsed Neymar's transfer from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain on social media.

He said: 'It was the biggest United post on Instagram with two million likes and comments, the most shared United Facebook post ever, and the most retweeted United post ever - #alexis7 was the number one trending topic on Twitter worldwide.

To put that in context, the announcement generated 75 per cent more interaction than the announcement of the sale of the world's most expensive player last summer when Neymar moved from Barcelona to PSG.'

haters will say SocialMedia Fc
Rubbish Absolutely rubbish. Neymar alone has more fans on social media platforms than Manchester United and Sanchez combined.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
85million people watched Neymar presentation for psg from only Brazil, worldwide takes that number to more than 130million people fuckery.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannister20: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
Neymar1095:

Rubbish Absolutely rubbish. Neymar alone has more fans on social media platforms than Manchester United and Sanchez combined.

Having more fans does make his move the most discussed on social media, you seem to have forgotten The Epl is the most followed and watched league in the world and Arsenal and Man United are two of the most popular and followed clubs in the world, these are factors that made Sanchez's move to Manchester United overtake Neymar's move as the most talked about on social media

Fans of different teams in the EPL and clubs from other leagues were all interested in the deal, another factor again is the time it took, it kept people on the edge of their seats, made people keep refreshing different media outlets for latest news, Neymar's move was straight forward and again PSG are not as popular as Arsenal and Man United

Shey you get?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lannister20:

Having more fans does make his move the most discussed on social media, you seem to have forgotten The Epl is the most followed and watched league in the world and Arsenal and Man United are two of the most popular and followed clubs in the world, these are factors that made Sanchez's move to Manchester United overtake Neymar's move as the most talked about on social media

Fans of different teams in the EPL and clubs from other leagues were all interested in the deal, another factor again is the time it took, it kept people on the edge of their seats, made people keep refreshing different media outlets for latest news, Neymar's move was straight forward and again PSG are not as popular as Arsenal and Man United

Shey you get?
Just on nairaland Here, Neymar transfer saga filled more than 40pages on barca thread talkless of social media platforms. Psg gained 1.2million new followers on instagram from july to August 4 when they announced Neymar 400,000 people visited psg official website the day Neymar was signed. And the lier called woodward is claiming 75% more interaction that part is garbage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannister20: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Neymar1095:

Just on nairaland Here, Neymar transfer saga filled more than 40pages on barca thread talkless of social media platforms. Psg gained 1.2million new followers on instagram from july to August 4 when they announced Neymar 400,000 people visited psg official website the day Neymar was signed. And the lier called woodward is claiming 75% more interaction that part is garbage.

You forget Woodward is a vice chairman of one of the most respected football club in the world and won't come out to give information that is false, they at the club know the true figures, all we know here are just what our eyes tell us.. You can't argue with someone who is more aware of club and players happenings than us the fans
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
Y'all still engaging this foolish boy, ehn?

I will start banning you people very soon. angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lannister20:

You forget Woodward is a vice chairman of one of the most respected football club in the world and won't come out to give information that is false, they at the club know the true figures, all we know here are just what our eyes tell us.. You can't argue with someone who is more aware of club and players happenings than us the fans
Where are the inforgraphs from twitter and instagram to back up his garbage claim. So if Psg president says we are the richest club in the world we should just accept it because he is a president of a big club when we know its garbage .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
The things that can only happen one place

Shekpe thread

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
sleekdot:

Rashford is 6'2". I have seen him stand with Henry and they were about the same height. Neymar is more 5'7". Messi is 5'4. I wonder why they lie about his height as he does not need it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
elrony:

d thing tire me. I wonder how human being go talk say Neymar get more fans than man united and Sanchez combined. and person still dey argue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 0gbeniLeyqute: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
elrony:

Alagba, should I write down monikers of people engaging it for ban and punishment?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
CapitalCee:

d thing tire me. I wonder how human being go talk say Neymar get more fans than man united and Sanchez combined. and person still dey argue
English and comprehension is not your best suit at all and i am not surprised. I said Neymar has more social media following than Man United and Sanchez combined which is a fact. Dull fan base
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
CapitalCee:

Azzin angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
0gbeniLeyqute:

Alagba, should I write down monikers of people engaging it for ban and punishment?

Lol.. Apostle sneh.... You follow collect visa for shekpites embassy? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
Neymar1095:

Not possible at all. How
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
The irony

talks about English not being someone's best suit and still goes ahead to spell Comprehension as Comprension, it doesn't end there, he went further to drop an incoherent sentence that goes thus "Neymar has more social media following"

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
Melvyn11:

Not possible at all. How
Which kind of fanbase is this God. Why cant you do your own research rather than asking me dumb questions. Across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, United
have 104.2m followers . Neymar has 89million follwers on instagram alone. Mr How Get the feck out of my mention

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) (5200) (5201) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Realtord43 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.