Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,234 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8776326 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5193) (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Leyqute:

Why do you people keep engaging that thing when you know it's here to troll senselessly?

Can't you see it has been here for the past couple of months spewing gibberish from the cesspit it calls a mouth?

Can't you just ignore it FFS?!
Sorry Bro

Had a long day...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

Check the players that started alongside with him

Our reserve team
Yh How about when he chopped 3goals in 15mins against Arsenal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

Sorry Bro

Had a long day...

No p bro.

Stay frosty.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ed should set a buyout clause of at least 500m in De Gea's contract. Madrid does. CR7's almost 1.5bn.

That's why you hardly see any club sniffing around their star players. They only sell when they want to sell.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
Leyqute:

No p bro.

Stay frosty.
Thanks boss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chief Evra joins west ham? Another reason to now watch their matches..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
Evra saud he was looking for a club that the fans are not that close to the pitch so he won't kick someone out of annoyance cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

Sorry Bro

Had a long day...

And you're engaging that foolish boy?

Be like you like stress well well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:
Evra saud he was looking for a club that the fans are not that close to the pitch so he won't kick someone out of annoyance cheesy cheesy

Lmao cheesygrin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:

And you're engaging that foolish boy?

Be like you like stress well well grin
I tell u Bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1Sharon(f): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lannister20:

Exactly, have you ever seen someeso defensive of an ass licker before?

SCAMMER

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

I tell u Bro cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
1Sharon:
SCAMMER
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

Check the players that started alongside with him

Our reserve team

Can you stop engaging the block head...What's the use? Are you going to make him see reasons with you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2018
1Sharon:

SCAMMER

Wait! wait! What's happening? E chop e nor pay? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:42am On Feb 08, 2018
joeace2020:

Wait! wait! What's happening? E chop e nor pay? grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by shedo4sure: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2018
Neymar1095:

Yh How about when he chopped 3goals in 15mins against Arsenal.
So as he's d best goalkeeper, he's nt supposed 2 concede goals right?
sense fall on u....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2018
Eruditor:

This senseless pandering you are doing to curry favours and save face will only impress other half-truthers and liars I exposed here.

You are disingenuously trying to discriminate between seasons and years as if those latter 3 trophies that make up for a sextuple are not available between (Aug-Dec) of the season ending year and to only teams that may have won certain other trophies leading to that. So even if Enrique was here till 2017 Dec, he would have only been able to play that Spanish Super Cup final (which he would still have lost to RM after all he lost to Bilbao last season). That still means he would have had 7 trophies in 3 years to Pep's 13.
the real half truther and liar is you, stop being a jew accusing others of what you are guilty of.
for some reason best known to you, turning 3 and half years to 3yrs is ok by you.
failing to admit enrique won 9 trophies and pep won 10 in the same 3yr period.

instead of being honest your writing long yarns.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2018
MoR2 please carry Voltron to ya thread thanks!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2018
Sanchez 500k a week.

DE gea 400k a week

Pogba 350k a week .

What a club.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2018
elrony:
MoR2 please carry Voltron to ya thread thanks!
who be voltron
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2018
Neymar1095:
Sanchez 500k a week.
DE gea 400k a week
Pogba 350k a week .

What a club.
Maga United na...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
funlord:

The nigga follow us go our food section as per say na happy souls full there go wan begin tax single mothers and people wives and students for cash...dey form say him wan commit suicide due to Owu! Before I fit begin dissect him matter na him all the babe's give my guy title of igwae scamistus 1 of abia state plus multiple back hands and head butts so tay we all begin shame for the nigga... grin

haha.. choi! What a shameless mofo. But this one wey e never deactivate wetin happen naw? Mercy for the wicked?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
MoR2:

the real half truther and liar is you, stop being a jew accusing others of what you are guilty of.
for some reason best known to you, turning 3 and half years to 3yrs is ok by you.
failing to admit enrique won 9 trophies and pep won 10 in the same 3yr period.

instead of being honest your writing long yarns.

If a sign board reads "fools hang themselves and die" you will go on to hang yourself just to prove you will not die.

Enrique started May 2014 and left June 2017. That is 3 years.
Pep started May 2008 and left June 2012. That is 4 years.

For your argument to make sense, Enrique needed to have won UCL and La Liga before leaving so that Uefa Super Cup, Spanish Super cup and World Club cup would have been possible titles to add to his resumé. Those were the only cups Pep won in that 0.5 years you keep harping on.

But your obstinacy will not let you see that if Enrique was coaching Barca now the only other trophy he could have added to increase his trophy hall would have been Spanish Super Cup. That would have made it 10. In that same period, "the Person whose achievements he equalled" had won 13.

Well, Enrique would not have won that cup. We got beat home and away by RM 5-1. The person you are defending realized his goof and locked up since. You this stubborn housefly will rather get buried with the corpse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannister20: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
joeace2020:

haha.. choi! What a shameless mofo. But this one wey e never deactivate wetin happen naw? Mercy for the wicked?

I am shameless because I came online to ask for help? Mr funlord, where in that section did they include it was strictly for married women and single mothers? You talk loose honestly

Y'all talk like your lives are perfect when in the real sense you are all struggling to survive, but because it is a faceless forum, we all have the perfect lives, I should deactivate for being real with my situation? I should deactivate for not faking my way of life? I should deactivate for facing my reality? Y'all need to get down from your high horses mehn and view life from a different perspective

For the record Mr funlord, while you were busy shaming me on the thread, someone mature enough was busy asking for proof and my account details when I provided enough proof and evidence, I'm just glad not everyone reason the way you do, or else the helpless and poor would have lost their voices. I saw how you reacted when you were accused of being a scammer, you didn't like it but you feel you have the right to label another person as such without evidence or proof, How good are you? You know how to dish out what you can't take in return, It pays to apply wisdom in everything we do in life

Bye

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
Leyqute:

Why do you people keep engaging that thing when you know it's here to troll senselessly?

Can't you see it has been here for the past couple of months spewing gibberish from the cesspit it calls a mouth?

Can't you just ignore it FFS?!
this neezar guy too na suspect. He consistently replies that guy. I weak.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannister20: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
funlord:

Guy no use me do bullet proof....a real man does not act this way...leave story! I did not even shame you...it was all those young girls who did! You even embarrassed me and the other dudes on there... And are you actually doubting if I know who is married or single on that thread? Never question what you see me write on this forum bro...I'm the rabbit hole...I run very deep! By the way You have parents, siblings, friends, you even can do manual labor or if you've got the balls crime sef dey so abeg spare us these Oliver twist sermons...and to think you were the one insulting lordcat on here the other time? But look at you now....anyway I blame buharindo my nigga....bye bye oh...

I am not doubting what you know about those peeps there, you didn't get my point, I meant my intention wasn't to solely ask for help from wives and single mothers which was why I asked if the section was strictly for married women and single mothers, I only came here because I felt that section had the most receiving people

I apologized to lordcat and we moved on, who are you to Judge how a real man acts or does not act, has life ever been so frustrating to you that you have no other option than to ask for help from people you don't know, or you think I don't have pride as a man? Sir I put that aside when I couldn't take it anymore, and I believe that is better than taking my own life, I have family and friends but it's not everything I will start saying on a public forum for everyone to see, that was why it pained me when you guys called me a scammer, because if you guys had first asked me privately what the matter really was, you would have understood why I came online to seek help, like I said, it would be stupid of me to just come straight to nairaland to seek help without doing that offline from people I know.. You just don't understand bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
odizeey:
this neezar guy too na suspect. He consistently replies that guy. I weak.
Na my friend oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
neezar:
Na my friend oo
unfriend am o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5193) (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.