Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,058 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8717524 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5794) (5795) (5796) (5797) (5798) (5799) (5800) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
eph12:

Lovren Karius Robertson and two others that I can't remember their names were the players that occupied Kloop's defence last season and will be there this season

Bro just end the argument. It's an exercise in futility.
I believe they are just joking around with such assertions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Atletico Madrid have rejected an approach by Manchester United for defender Diego Godin, according to Sky sources.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
And the desperation continues. Moving for a 32 year old God in. This is turning Into a comic show.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=JayKayMaybachz post=70124619][/quote]
Can't we bid for John Terry? Since this has turned to a comic show.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
Yerry Mina is having his Everton medical in Barcelona as the club attempt to finalise a deal for the Colombia international defender.

Skysports
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
eph12:

I just want to know how much is that buy out clause that clubs that want to win champions league cannot trigger cheesy

LoooL

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
larride:

Why did Pep suffer in his first season? Is it because of lack of goals?
They were getting used to his style. It was the same Otamendi that was ridiculed that year that became the world class the next season. Walker lost his starting position not at an elite team but Totteham and he has been ridiculed in the past too but he is now world class. Delph is now the world class left back.

Even last season, teams that came out to play and were direct caused City a lot of problems. Most teams couldn't come out, not because of Kompany and co but considering how the attack has clicked

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
airmark:

If you are not PSG, no need to know it. cheesy
How old is that small bot PSG triggered his release clause again sef?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
See how we are scrambling all over for a defender, embarrassing...I kind of agree with Slimghost, why can't Mou work hard to improve Lindelof after all, he convinced the board to splash the cash for Lindelof, now he wants to bin him...That Pep binned Bravo and got Ederson doesn't mean we must follow that model.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mourinho's first press conference of 18/19
09/08/18

What sort of opportunity does it give you to make a statement when you play before all of your rivals on Friday?

JM: It's not an opportunity. Opportunity for what? It is an important match, we would prefer to a couple more days but the decision has been made to be the first to play and that is it. We are ready.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kovacic rejected Man U for Chelsea
Chelsea and Real Madrid connection.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Who is unavailable?

JM: Romero - he had surgery before the World Cup, Valencia - he was injured in the pre-season, Marcos Rojo - he was injured in the World Cup, Dalot - he had surgery in Porto in April and is not yet ready, Ander Herrera - he was injured against Bayern Munich, Matic - was injured in the World Cup and had surgery a couple of weeks ago.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
But Manyoo is.playing in the UCL now and we have a lot of money, why are we finding it hard to sign players? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
That's a lot of players. Will the players who returned late after the World Cup be able to fill the void?

JM: They returned on Monday and trained all week, so you can imagine that they are not really fit and ready. But we have needs. The list of the injured players is an important list. After training I will speak to that group to see how available they feel they are, because it is important to understand their feelings, and see if they can help or not help.

16:39
How confident are you of adding another one or two players before the transfer window closes?

16:40
JM: I'm not confident. The market closes today so it's time for me to stop thinking about the market. I will have to focus on the players I have. I have to think about the players that are available to me, so I'm not even thinking about the injured players. I focus on what we have and we go with everything we have in the first match.

16:41
So there will be no more ins or outs today?

16:41
JM: The information I have is no.

16:42
What is your mood ahead of the new season? You won two trophies in your first year, made strides last year to finish second. There is a perception that the club has gone backwards this summer and can't do even what they did last year. What is your view on that?

16:44
JM: First of all, it's difficult for me to believe that we finished second. When I listen and when I read, which I don't do a lot, but sometimes I do, it's difficult to believe that we finished second because you are capable of making people who finished second look like they've been relegated. And you're capable of making people who won nothing and finished below us look like serial winners. I also find it difficult to believe I won three Premier League titles and eight trophies. I think that finishing second last season was one of my biggest achievements in the game.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Are you going to change the tactics this season? And what is the priority, the Premier League or Champions League?

16:47
JM: The target is the Leicester match and the tactics will be changed? In Championship Manager you can just press a button, in football you need time to work and players on the pitch to work, which we didn't have until now. During pre-season it looked as though I was saying something out of order or crazy. Pre-season is difficult when you don't have your players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
hensben:
Kovacic rejected Man U for Chelsea
Chelsea and Real Madrid connection.
Shey cannot swap champions league place with you guys ni?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
If you don't sign what the manager needs don't expect miracles.

and the way some spirit beings are shouting drab football while praising looserfools you will think united finished 7th last season and pool won the treble cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Are you going to change the tactics this season? And what is the priority, the Premier League or Champions League?

16:47
JM: The target is the Leicester match and the tactics will be changed? In Championship Manager you can just press a button, in football you need time to work and players on the pitch to work, which we didn't have until now. During pre-season it looked as though I was saying something out of order or crazy. Pre-season is difficult when you don't have your players.

Man city and Spurs were greatly affected too but watch them play this weekend and enjoy their football.
I watched City play with kids and still played beautiful football.
This deluded scam called Mourinho still doesn't get it here. The problem is YOU! Your style of play sucks and irritates the eye. It doesn't allow players flourish oga.
This man should be told the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
I heard this thread is currently the Baba-sala or Babasuwe center for comedy on NL.

Jesu gba wa! Even Alagolo from that useless monotonous league dey reject ManU..... grin shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
United triggered my release clause, but I turned em down. LMFAO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
eph12:

How old is that small bot PSG triggered his release clause again sef?

Your device doesn't have access to google? This must be a devastating period for you guys. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
We are in the Champions League.....no player will reject us......yen yen yen

Yet your team cannot even sign ordinary pencil to show as decorated defender..... grin

Useless club! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:

16:42
[b]What is your mood ahead of the new season? You won two trophies in your first year, made strides last year to finish second. There is a perception that the club has gone backwards this summer and can't do even what they did last year. What is your view on that?

16:44
JM: First of all, it's difficult for me to believe that we finished second. When I listen and when I read, which I don't do a lot, but sometimes I do, it's difficult to believe that we finished second because you are capable of making people who finished second look like they've been relegated. And you're capable of making people who won nothing and finished below us look like serial winners. I also find it difficult to believe I won three Premier League titles and eight trophies. I think that finishing second last season was one of my biggest achievements in the game.
Lol cheesy
slimghost:

Man city and Spurs were greatly affected too but watch them play this weekend and enjoy their football.
I watched City play with kids and still played beautiful football.
This deluded scam called Mourinho still doesn't get it here. The problem is YOU! Your style of play sucks and irritates the eye. It doesn't allow players flourish oga.
This man should be told the bitter truth.
Lol which newspaper do you work for? united finished 2nd last while poch and klopp with BEAUTIFUL football were behind DRAB football . now that's the truth grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PlainJAY(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Diego Godin has turned down the chance to join Manchester United despite the club offering a lucrative two year contract for the 32-year-old #DeadlineDay #SSFootball #DStvFootball #TransferNews

cheesy
"TURN DOWN FOR WHAT" FC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PlainJAY(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Only this window

Kovacic rejects man utd

Boateng rejects man utd

Godin rejects man utd

At this rate even bakayoko will reject man utd

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Gary Neville

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
BREAKING: Man United have offered Leicester City £75m plus Chris Smalling for
Harry Maguire. Leicester have rejected this offer and want the £75m only

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Neymar1095:
BREAKING: Man United have offered Leicester City £75m plus Chris Smalling for
Harry Maguire. Leicester have rejected this offer and want the £75m only
Lol jisus christ dis guy na bastard grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Gary Neville

I pray we really get the 3. I can't stand another season of blame games and excuses from Mourinho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
smiley

The board are trying to tie up a deal..

JM maybe playing mind games about not signing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5794) (5795) (5796) (5797) (5798) (5799) (5800) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.