Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8798842 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5803) (5804) (5805) (5806) (5807) (5808) (5809) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2018
Sissy is not abuse cheesy

sissy
ˈsɪsi/Submit
informal
noun
a person regarded as effeminate or cowardly.
"he would hate the other boys to think he was a sissy"
syn[b]onyms: coward, weakling, milksop, Milquetoast, namby-pamby, crybaby, baby; Mo[/b]re
adjective
feeble and cowardly.
synonyms: cowardly, weak, feeble, spineless, effeminate, effete, limp-wristed, womanish, unmanly, soft; More
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2018
dopeJemi:

You Don see who dey enjoy cold pepper soup? As e dey hot oh my brother grin
The guy dey form relationship. Maybe they are distant cousin's lol.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2018
slimghost:

Btw, I need to see your birth certificate ASAP and woe betide you if you are less than 30.
OK, am more than 30.
So I guess no woe is betidding me then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2018
Sissy is not abuse, it is a noun or adjective. It can also be a term of endearment. cheesy

NL grammarians no go kill person.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2018
afrodoc2:

sissy
ˈsɪsi/Submit
informal
noun
syn[b]onyms: coward, weakling, milksop, Milquetoast, namby-pamby, crybaby, baby; Mo[/b]re
adjective
feeble and cowardly.
synonyms: cowardly, weak, feeble, spineless, effeminate, effete, limp-wristed, womanish, unmanly, soft; More
so if I used the word feeble instead of sissy, it would be termed an abuse.
Bros, u no be kid like lànà.
Don't reason like one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2018
lekkie073:
sissy is not an abuse. But calling someone a monkey is. Let's leave that.
My kiddo, Lana. You have to learn to expect all phases of life. When things get too rosy, be very afraid because if it changes...
Manchester present problem is that they are accustomed to yearly success during the time of Fergie. This has made every one of us expect success on a yearly basis. In the 1990s Barcelona we're not winning the league like they did in the last 10years. Everything in life is a phase and for now, you shouldn't expect Manchester united to just experience overnite success again. It will be a process that might take up to ten years. Not a fact. United were entering semi finals like child's play in the late 2000s when real Madrid was being dropped by lyon. The same Madrid after more than 5 years won three straight UCL.

Manchester united is not God's personal club that He would grant them perpetual success.
And with all ur rantings, it doesn't mean if you were given the mantle to manage the club today, they will start winning trebles yearly. So calm down and die with ur club, not all these forming professional sports management consultant.
What are we supposed to call this level of fûckery now?? Sissy is not an insult. But i guess attacking my age and loyalty to the club is how y'all greet eachother good morning in ur family.

Am i the only one here who wants Mourinho out?? I'm definitely not ok with the way the club has been playing. But did i indicate anywhere that i want United to win the trebble on a yearly basis?? These past few weeks since World Cup ended, did u see me wailing here like the rest?? Even after all of Mourinho's rants about Martial etc, did u hear anything from me??

I've been jejely going on with my life coz i cant come and kill myself because of United and Mourinho. But apparently defending or at least trying to defend the club from trolls is a sin in the eyes of a grandpa like you that has been supporting United before i was born....apparently.

Nah. U ve still not made any atom of sense this morning and this one na pent up anger and all ur rants feels more personal than being football related. So pls do fell free to tell us what this is really about.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2018
afrodoc2:

sissy
ˈsɪsi/Submit
informal
noun
adjective
feeble and cowardly.
Lol. I sha know Lana is neither a coward nor feeble minded.
At least he has always been able to air his views without fear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by delkuf(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2018
I liked what the board did with you yesterday. it shows the board is fed up with spending money with no result. this will make you sit up

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2018
lekkie073:
so if I used the word feeble instead of sissy, it would be termed an abuse.
Bros, u no be kid like lànà.
Don't reason like one

Dude just STFU. You insulted the guy for no just cause.
Not like you contribute more sensibly than the dude inhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2018
dopeJemi:

"You talk like an adolescent"
"if truly you served last year, then it's possible that you were a real kid"
"die with the team and stop being a sissy"

Bruh! And you say nothing is starting? Fear God na

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2018
lekkie073:

At times u talk like an adolescent. If truly u just served last year, then it's possible that u were a real kid during the time Manchester united was at their peak. So I can understand your problems.
Your problems are
1. You read about the past exploits of Manchester united and you were overwhelmed with such success.
2. You want to be associated with such success, hence joining the club.
3. You witnessed some of the latter successes of the club.

Now the solution to your problem is
1. Know that nothing lasts forever and that everything in life follows the mantra of ups and downs.
2. It is not you ranting here that will tell the board to do what they feel is right.
3. Liverpool last won the league a long time ago but they still have faithful supporters. Die with the team and stop being a sissy.

Please I am not here for online warfare.
your talk no make sense. so is it my fault I was born when I was born. talking as if old age na achievement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2018
slimghost:

Dude just STFU. You insulted the guy for no just cause. Not like you contribute more sensibly than the dude inhere.
General overseer weh done

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2018
slimghost:

Dude just STFU. You insulted the guy for no just cause. Not like you contribute more sensibly than the dude inhere.
why carry u somebody matter for head like agege bead seller?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2018
diggz:

I think you mistake intent here....

I am not here to attack you or pep, neither am I here in support of Jose.... and, if you weren't so vexed, you would have noticed the simple point I was trying to make in my post....which is, for every Otamendi there is a Mangala.....for every player pep have tried to improve in city... you can also point to a player that he failed to improve...likewise Jose Mourinho for Manchester united. I believe Liam rosenior knows this simple fact and you also know it.

Tim Sherwood may have won the league as a player and even made PFA team of the season.....but it is also on record that he is a failed coach just like many English players turned coaches turned pundits.....turned great pundits! so if you choose to take offence and call me a clown because I said Tim who is Da your greatest Pundit shouldn't be taken so serious.....how will you choose to describe yourself for taking the words of a failed coach turned pundit over a coach who is with 3PL titles, 1 la Liga title, 2serie A titles and 2Ucl trophies?

Just so you know.... no one gives a flying fvck if you started supporting your club 10decades ago.... this is a public forum and opposing views is a constant here... you may not like when views differ from yours but it does not give you the right to outrightly disrespect the respect that you so personally crave for....

bye..

cheesy grin sound it....

This morning go sweet ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Melvyn11:
General overseer weh done

Olodo any problem?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2018
Lana1:
What are we supposed to call this level of fûckery now?? Sissy is not an insult. But i guess attacking my age and loyalty to the club is how y'all greet eachother good morning in ur family.

Am i the only one here who wants Mourinho out?? I'm definitely not ok with the way the club has been playing. But did i indicate anywhere that i want United to win the trebble on a yearly basis?? These past few weeks since World Cup ended, did u see me wailing here like the rest?? Even after all of Mourinho's rants about Martial etc, did u hear anything from me??

I've been jejely going on with my life coz i cant come and kill myself because of United and Mourinho. But apparently defending or at least trying to defend the club from trolls is a sin in the eyes of a grandpa like you that has been supporting United before i was born....apparently.

Nah. U ve still not made any atom of sense this morning and this one na pent up anger and all ur rants feels more personal than being football related. So pls do fell free to tell us what this is really about.
sorry if the reference to age busted a nut.
It wasn't meant to rile u up bro.

The point is stop all these rants about this place not having peace till Jose is kicked out.
If you mean business about ur mission, Twitter ranting will be more effective since your rants there have a better chance getting to the relevant authorities.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2018
Melvyn11:

The guy dey form relationship. Maybe they are distant cousin's lol.

I no just understand the kid bro kid bro wey he dey yarn since. Blood gass flow na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2018
slimghost:

Olodo any problem?
Stop being a sissy sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2018
Melvyn11:
Stop being a sissy sir.
Coming from a feeble minded sissy, I'll pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2018
we need entertainment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2018
lekkie073:
lànà is my kid brother, I can't fight him.
If I defeat him, I be agbaya, if he defeats me, I be so alailojuti. So either way, I lose.

Guy, this one no be mentorship class na, You can't step into a battlefield and start tutoring na, bros fork out your swords, knives, spears, bows and arrows make fight start abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2018
Because Pep City spent money doesn’t mean Mou Utd should follow suit. So says our NL analyst

Same analyst want Mou to play the same way Pep plays. Make una pick one struggle abeg.

In what part of the world is Toby or Godin not a massive improvement over Smalling and Jones? When SAF bought RVP to win the league during the 2012/2013 season, it was long term investment. grin

When our CBs start serving us dross this season again, our analyst will start blaming Mou for not turning them into the second coming of Vidic and Ferdinand.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2018
Swissh:

Go and solve your morata problems.
Morata is the best forward in the EPL

you think it's only you that can be mad abi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2018
dopeJemi:

Guy, this one no be mentorship class na, You can't step into a battlefield and start tutoring na, bros fork out your swords, knives, spears, bows and arrows make fight start abeg
na u see this place a battlefield. To me, it's just a sports discussion thread.
And you ppl have given lànà an assignment now. He is now on investigation mode.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2018
delkuf:
I liked what the board did with you yesterday. it shows the board is fed up with spending money with no result. this will make you sit up
Abeg who are you referring to? I dey suspect say Mourinho dey this boards since
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2018
odizeey:
your talk no make sense. so is it my fault I was born when I was born. talking as if old age na achievement.
if old age is not an achievement, you can pray to God to take your life early.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2018
grin

The good News is; Board ain't listening to Mou's wailing anymore. He's bought and made one of the "few" well paid Managers in the World - coz they thought he's indeed a "Special One", but in Slimghost Voice "He's ending up a 'Special Scam' to be candid".

What's the Problem with the present Squad?! Wasn't he the one that asked for Bailly and Lindelof?! Then why asking for more Defenders for God's sake? Even a blind-man knows we need a solid LB, a RB and a RW, but Mou is rather after reinforcing the CB dept - are we going into War?!

Pep Team conceded less last Season, not because they were outstanding defensively, but because they were almost perfect attacking-wise. How many Shots on Target were recorded against them?

Mou's Tactic is obsolete and archaic. He needs to up his managerial Skills if indeed he's still a special One. Zidane didn't sign world-best Players to win UCL three times consecutively. He won it with a Mix of experienced Players and Rookies.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
People abeg am I seeing this right

nihilstjnt afrodoc2

Alexis Sánchez’s contract – £391,000 a week with an extra £75,000 for every game he plays and an annual £1.1m signing-on fee

There are times Man Utd will play twice a week so an extra 150K for Alexis, Not including winning bonus

That's why they ask him to play Piano and Tambourine during morning devotion.

The money wey he dey collect too cost, dem gats find extra job give am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2018
larride:
Because Pep City spent money doesn’t mean Mou Utd should follow suit. So says our NL analyst

Same analyst want Mou to play the same way Pep plays. Make una pick one struggle abeg.

In what part of the world is Toby or Godin not a massive improvement over Smalling and Jones? When SAF bought RVP to win the league during the 2012/2013 season, it was long term investment. grin

When our CBs start serving us dross this season again, our analyst will start blaming Mou for not turning them into the second coming of Vidic and Ferdinand.
I wish I can like this post a million times. Most sensible United fan i have seen here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2018
lekkie073:

At times u talk like an adolescent. If truly u just served last year, then it's possible that u were a real kid during the time Manchester united was at their peak. So I can understand your problems.
Your problems are
1. You read about the past exploits of Manchester united and you were overwhelmed with such success.
2. You want to be associated with such success, hence joining the club.
3. You witnessed some of the latter successes of the club.

Now the solution to your problem is
1. Know that nothing lasts forever and that everything in life follows the mantra of ups and downs.
2. It is not you ranting here that will tell the board to do what they feel is right.
3. Liverpool last won the league a long time ago but they still have faithful supporters. Die with the team and stop being a sissy.

Please I am not here for online warfare.
This is all shades of wrong. Nothing could be wronger
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2018
lekkie073:
if old age is not an achievement, you can pray to God to take your life early.
Da fvck! shocked grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2018
dopeJemi:

A man united fan should go and solve his Morata problems, na wa oh
Gayners are known for their mumuness na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5803) (5804) (5805) (5806) (5807) (5808) (5809) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.