Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,642 members, 7,865,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8879863 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5806) (5807) (5808) (5809) (5810) (5811) (5812) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2018
kelvinze:
Make mourinho try win something with d players he hv already ...dahs wah makes him a coach to train dose players(weda average or world class) I mean dahs wat he's paid to do. SAF had a team worst dan this and still won d Pl ..so its until mou is been given almost a billion to sign players before he does something useful with em . I kinda like as dis TW paned out(even tho twas horrendous) ,he should train those players to play well ,u can't sign a player and be having issues with him ,as a coach u should fix dat not making matters worse.
In all I pray and hope dis season will be a good one for us esp. Mourinho cos its gonna be a make or break season for him.
so carling cup and europa no be trophy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2018
sinizia:
If we can win Leicester today, most of the frustrations here.will seep out. The lads should try and win.
and if the lads lose? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2018
Adisaowalla:

Mourihno isn't known to be a disciple of this particular method - he has always been a cautious tactician who would rather have his whole defensive unit sit deep and wait for counter attacking opportunities.

make una calm down with the excuses biko

I’m not making excuses for Mou nitori olorun. I have already said this season is make or mar season for Mou.

Whether Mou stays or goes, we need better defenders than Smalling, Jones et all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

This is a logical and well articulated.......

....style of wailing.

long may it continue

Thunder will fire your blokos, i assure you. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2018
patrickmuf:
Don't underestimate the power of money...
The big teams won't
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2018
Lana1:
I get.

But no one has said the current crop of defenders are good enough to win a trebble. What we want is for the team to focus on improving the attack. Like dope said, u cant hope to fix a car by strengthening the rear tyres and ignoring the front ones.

As much of a legend as SAF was, i'm sorry to say to all SAF fans out there, but SAF was selfish. Sebi talk of his retirement had been surfacing from around 5 years before 2013. So why didn't he retire after 2012? All he cared about was winning that title back from City so he could bow out with a bang. He then retired and left us with a squad full of old, fat and average players and then entrusted them into the hands of a deadbeat coach like Moyes. The result - disaster!

Anyways, i digress. In Vidic and Ferdinand's later years we were still one of the highest scoring teams in the EPL. Even before RVP. This proves that even with the old and crappy defence, attack still took more importance.

In the top 6 last season, we were 2nd in least goals conceded but 5th in goals scored. Only 6 points separated us from Liverpool and 4th. The only difference between us and Liverpool was De Gea. Tell me how we would ve left Emirates, Selhurst Park, Etihad and Anfield with a total of 10 points last season if we had someone like Karius in goal.

With all the bus and defensive set up, we still dey concede. So what makes u feel adding Godin and Alderweireld and more defenders would change anything? He has already spent more on defenders than attackers and only a mad man will keep doing the same thing everytime hoping for a different result.
So long as we ve DDG we can weather any storm at the back. What we should focus on is attack or did u not see the FA Cup final(where we actually played a high line)? Granted Chelsea sat back, we still could not score with all the possession and chances we had. Same in the away game against Newcastle.

I'm not saying we play ghen ghen football like Liverpool or tiki taka like City but if we dont figure out a way to start scoring goals, then nothing will change even if we buy all the defenders wey dey this world!!

We go dey alright las las. Make we just win today make we calm down abeg, we don complain tire.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2018
weedtaker:
and if the lads lose? cheesy

The media will start concocting various lies about disarray in our team. Wahala go dey.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2018
Nawao ogini di? What is happening here...see wailing and gnashing of teeth.

make una chilax we go dey alright dis season..in Mourinho I trust....
our 3point is non negotiable tonight.... GGMU till eternity..

Umu nna wetonu Obi...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2018
Nawao ogini di? What is happening here...see wailing and gnashing of teeth.

make una chilax we go dey alright dis season..in Mourinho I trust....
our 3point is non negotiable tonight.... GGMU till eternity..

Umu nna wetonu Obi...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2018
holuphisayor:

so, zidane is better than mourinho cos he won 3CL with real Madrid?
can you name a single player zidane added to real Madrid squad that became a starter?

grin

...... and for your mind - you've made sense right?! He won 3 UCL consecutively without tweaking the Lineup?!

Perhaps his predecessors, including Mou should have won the UCL three times with the same Squad he inherited?!

holuphisayor:

if I understand your logic. zidane will keep winning champions league with each new team he manages.

ancellotti won with this same squad if you forget easily.

grin

I'm confused Bruh...... pls let's end it here!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2018
weedtaker:
[s]look at dis first class ekpa, we're talking zidane and three ucl in a row, you're asking me how madrid built their defense, were you abused by your mothers kingsmen as a child?

and fyi jose bought varane and converted Ramos to a CB.

so pogba will bench modric? Lol grin

no he was on the bench for oasis reasons craze, so he was on the bench in a UCL final cause he was unfit and not for tactical reasons? wonders shall never end. just look atew? cheesy

warisdis?? grin grin[/s]

grin

Typical of you...... your Mumu no dey carry last! Dropping Gibberish back to back, ain't surprised though!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
The big teams won't
That's what the world thought until PSG activated Neymar's release clause...What if Madrid decides to activates Hazard's release clause, will Chelsea Chelsea stand in the way?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2018
patrickmuf:
That's what the world thought until PSG activated Neymar's release clause...What if Madrid decides to activates Hazard's release clause, will Chelsea Chelsea stand in the way?
Neymar really wanted to move.. If he didn't, he won't have moved, brov
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2018
The team should try and take the pressure off them by winning Leicester city convincingly.
GGMU!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
slimghost:
The team should try and take the pressure off them by winning Leicester city convincingly.
GGMU!
Thanda fire you there undecided

Win what?
After cussing JM and wailing on here non stop? sad

If the team loses it affects JM too. Remember, the aim is to sack JM Ghostman.

So, let the team lose abeg grin
Stay one place let the thunder focus on you. You can't be supporting the team and wishing JM bad.

For the last time Egbon, Stay one place undecided undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Abeg, when be our match tonight?

We are on course to win the Premier league niqqas cool
GGMU cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by monerozi5590: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Win what?

Stay one place let the thunder focus on you. You can't be supporting the team and wishing JM bad.

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
What happened Lana1? No warfare again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
airmark:
What happened Lana1? No warfare again?
Person Wey dey call Kid brother, wetin you expect am to do? Fight em uncle for public? grin

Scummies will always scum grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Person Wey dey call Kid brother, wetin you expect am to do? Fight em uncle for public? grin

Scummies will always scum grin grin

Lana1 is a sissy. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
airmark:

Lana1 is a sissy. cheesy
Lekkie073 was right grin grin

Lana1 is a sissy is like Melody to the ears... I feel it in my soul

By the way, please leave our thread for us... We are preparing to win tonight. I hope Slimghost doesn't pray for JM to lose grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Lekkie073 was right grin grin

Lana1 is a sissy is like Melody to the ears... I feel it in my soul

By the way, please leave our thread for us... We are preparing to win tonight. I hope Slimghost doesn't pray for JM to lose grin grin grin

Shekpe leave us alone. I don swap club with eph12. GGMU

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Win what?

It's like they used your brain to pump tyre Abi?
That I want Mourinho out doesn't mean I want my team to lose. I was a UTD fan before Mourinho came and I will be here after he has left.
I always put the team first and we are beating Leicester tonight.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
slimghost:

It's like they used your brain to pump tyre Abi?
That I want Mourinho out doesn't mean I want my team to lose. I was a UTD fan before Mourinho came and I will be here after he has left.
I always put the team first and we are beating Leicester tonight.
You and who is the 'we'? undecided
Oga go and wail more, General Overseer Showers of Tears grin

Be careful not to cuss me next time, I treat sissies like one grin grin grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
airmark:

Shekpe leave us alone. I don swap club with eph12. GGMU
Ehp12, please come and identify your fellow fans. grin

GGMU grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lana1:
Na we go still get the last laugh so i no blame these ones. U ve to carry United for head if u wan sell paper. Its the same story every transfer window.

Even Godin wey we no bid for dey reject United in his dreams.

No wahala. All these trolls na so i go arrange slap for all of una at the end of the day be dis....
na here we dey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

You and who is the 'we'? undecided
Oga go and wail more, General Overseer Showers of Tears grin

Be careful not to cuss me next time, I treat sissies like one grin grin grin

I take clowns like you for breakfast. The shame will be yours after 10PM tonight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
slimghost:

I take clowns like you for breakfast. The shame will be yours after 10PM tonight.

Don't mind him. GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
sinizia:
If we can win Leicester today, most of the frustrations here will seep out. The lads should try and win.

God forbid.... angry angry let the frustrations kee you mudafvckers and not seep out kan kan! blaaady scumcvnts.. tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamharkinwaley: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Una don kee mee with laugh smiley
GGMU
We're winning tonight, I'm sure that will boost our confidence....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Wonders shall never end. Even the ones wey sign Keeper Arigbabu Sambisa come here dey laff? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5806) (5807) (5808) (5809) (5810) (5811) (5812) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Capaldi, efec(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.