Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,716 members, 7,837,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8798543 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5804) (5805) (5806) (5807) (5808) (5809) (5810) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2018
lekkie073:
so if I used the word feeble instead of sissy, it would be termed an abuse.
Bros, u no be kid like lànà.
Don't reason like one

cheesy

Teacher Chike, carry you wahala go. your customer dey front grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2018
lekkie073:
if old age is not an achievement, you can pray to God to take your life early.
na God's grace be age o. none of your input. we no dey decide wen to come or where to come.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2018
airmark:
You are not here for warfare but you called someone a sissy. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme sleep.
By this time you wan go sleep undecided
Let me take it as America time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2018
I'm not responsible for what you understand.
"I dont want the club to buy and discard players like City" is not the same as "I dont want the club to spend like City".

Our CBs served us dross in 2012/2013 but we could always rely on our attack to bail us out.
So how is Alderweireld and Godin supposed to improve the team better than it already is?? Why add more defenders when defending is obviously not working?

Never said Mourinho shouldn't spend money like City. And if i recall i'm sure i said somewhere that i'd rather have us spend money to get a RW which for some reason is less of a priority than getting two old defenders.

And u ve to understand not everyone is SAF. SAF won the UCL with Oshea, Sylvestre, Anderson, Fletcher. Dominated the league with fûcking Cleverly, Buttner, Smalling, Jones, Fat Anderson, old Scholes, Vidic, Ferdinand, etc.

Why haven't other managers after SAF replicated such feats?

RVP was bought for long term. How well did that work out??

Same SAF focused more on attack than defence and added Kagawa and RVP. So why cant Mourinho do the same and focus on strengthening the attack more than the defence considering he's already bought two defenders that rarely play?

Bar this season, the club has always gotten Mourinho what he wanted and I repeat just because Pep can buy and bin players at will doesn't mean the club ve to support Mourinho the same way.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2018
airmark:

Then what are you still doing as a united fan? We are ok with our style. GGMU
As a united fan ke? Me shesi fans? Up shesi! For life

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

Pep Team conceded less last Season, not because they were outstanding defensively, but because they were almost perfect attacking-wise. How many Shots on Target were recorded against them?
na only pep you you know, what about poch klopp and conte?

[s] Mou's Tactic is obsolete and archaic. He needs to up his managerial Skills if indeed he's still a special One. [/s] Zidane didn't sign world-best Players to win UCL three times consecutively. He won it with a Mix of experienced Players and Rookies.
he didn't sign any cuz his team is already littered with world cluss, as in which team do you think will have a player like bale on the bench and someone like james sent on loan for 2 seasons?, which midfielder can walk straight into that madrid midfield? or which defender into their back 4?

you really be confirm afo anu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

The good News is; Board ain't listening to Mou's wailing anymore. He's bought and made one of the "few" well paid Managers in the World - coz they thought he's indeed a "Special One", but in Slimghost Voice "He's ending up a 'Special Scam' to be candid".

What's the Problem with the present Squad?! Wasn't he the one that asked for Bailly and Lindelof?! Then why asking for more Defenders for God's sake? Even a blind-man knows we need a solid LB, a RB and a RW, but Mou is rather after reinforcing the CB dept - are we going into War?!

Pep Team conceded less last Season, not because they were outstanding defensively, but because they were almost perfect attacking-wise. How many Shots on Target were recorded against them?

Mou's Tactic is obsolete and archaic. He needs to up his managerial Skills if indeed he's still a special One. Zidane didn't sign world-best Players to win UCL three times consecutively. He won it with a Mix of experienced Players and Rookies.
Like we don't have World Class players in every position in Madrid. 90million bale is sitting in the bench please don't just call zidane here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
People abeg am I seeing this right

nihilstjnt afrodoc2

Alexis Sánchez’s contract – £391,000 a week with an extra £75,000 for every game he plays and an annual £1.1m signing-on fee

There are times Man Utd will play twice a week so an extra 150K for Alexis, Not including winning bonus

Another latest installment from the stables of Awon Find Sanchez Salary Limited.

Some of the various salaries of Sanchez I've read from different comic houses called sites.

1. 500k a week.
2. 500k plus add-ons with 8m signing-on fee and 12m for his agent.
3. 350k a week plus add-ons totalling around 600k a week
4. 470k plus add-ons
5. The latest one - 390k, plus 75k for every match played and 1.1m annually.

Na so. Na only one person dey earn all several bogus figures. Clap for una self.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2018
Lana1:
I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Our CBs served us dross in 2012/2013 but we could always rely on our attack to bail us out.
So how is Alderweireld and Godin supposed to improve the team better than it already is?? Why add more defenders when defending is obviously not working?

Never said Mourinho shouldn't spend money like City. And if i recall i'm sure i said somewhere that i'd rather have us spend money to get a RW which for some reason is less of a priority than getting two old defenders.

And u ve to understand not everyone is SAF. SAF won the UCL with Oshea, Sylvestre, Anderson, Fletcher. Dominated the league with fûcking Cleverly, Buttner, Smalling, Jones, Fat Anderson, old Scholes, Vidic, Ferdinand, etc.

Why haven't other managers after SAF replicated such feats?

RVP was bought for long term. How well did that work out??

Same SAF focused more on attack than defence and added Kagawa and RVP. So why cant Mourinho do the same and focus on strengthening the attack more than the defence considering he's already bought two defenders that rarely play?

Bar this season, the club has always gotten Mourinho what he wanted and I repeat just because Pep can buy and bin players at will doesn't mean the club ve to support Mourinho the same way.

Lana, I am sure you understand what I am trying to say. How can you say Godin or Toby won’t improve the team? Godin is among at least top 10 CB in the world, Toby can be rated at least top 10 CB in the EPL, how can you say they won’t improve the team?

What I am trying to point out with the RVP example was that even SAF bought short term fix to help the squad.

I have been saying it since yesterday that our defenders are one of the reason we tend to defend deep, Smalling and Jones or Lindelof can’t play a high line defence, our only CB that can play a high line I think is Bailey. We can’t play out from the back because our CBs can’t. They are so limited, clumsy, slow and unstable. We can’t play the way you want with our defenders, pressing high up the pitch requires technical defenders that can join attack, those that can hold the ball and pass around, ask yourself, can our CBs do any of those? Is it Smalling that will be passing behind his team mate or Jones that will be caught napping when it matters, we have to be honest with ourselves, as long as we retain this current CB and defenders, we will continue to defend deep because they can’t play a high line and the team will continue to suffer for it.

I hope you understand where I’m coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by holuphisayor(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

The good News is; Board ain't listening to Mou's wailing anymore. He's bought and made one of the "few" well paid Managers in the World - coz they thought he's indeed a "Special One", but in Slimghost Voice "He's ending up a 'Special Scam' to be candid".

What's the Problem with the present Squad?! Wasn't he the one that asked for Bailly and Lindelof?! Then why asking for more Defenders for God's sake? Even a blind-man knows we need a solid LB, a RB and a RW, but Mou is rather after reinforcing the CB dept - are we going into War?!

Mou's Tactic is obsolete and archaic. He needs to up his managerial Skills if indeed he's still a special One. Zidane didn't sign world-best Players to win UCL three times consecutively. He won it with a Mix of experienced Players and Rookies.
so, zidane is better than mourinho cos he won 3CL with real Madrid?
can you name a single player zidane added to real Madrid squad that became a starter?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2018
We are not scoring goals, we are creating less chances, our attack is boring but na defenders be our problem. Your two front tyres Don less, but you wan pump the two back tyres wey never less so that e go dey strong enough to carry the two front tyres wey don less, and you expect to move forward? Lmao grin grin Whether na defenders wan dey help us create chances and score goals, una go tell me

If this isn't madness, I don't know what is

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2018
lekkie073:

At times u talk like an adolescent. If truly u just served last year, then it's possible that u were a real kid during the time Manchester united was at their peak. So I can understand your problems.

I'm not trying to get into your argument with Lana, just trying to enlighten you on this issue. Serving doesn't usually tell a person true age range. In camp, I saw men of 30-something years. They're friends of mine in their late 20s in camp. This is Naija where for one reason or other, you'll see someone graduating from uni at 27 years. So, is such a person a child? Some have graduated at 26 and had to wait for 4 years due to one issue from school before they'd serve.

Some stay at home looking for admission for over 5 years. How old do you think they'd be by the time they face the long strike in university and then graduate and go for service? Add that fact to the reality that for many medical line graduates, getting internship (which is a system filled with corruption) might take up to 3 years to achieve. When you reliase these things, then NYSC can't really make one a youngin.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2018
dopeJemi:
We are not scoring goals, we are creating less chances, our attack is boring but na defenders be our problem. Your two front tyres Don less, but you wan pump the two back tyres wey never less so that e go dey strong enough to carry the two front tyres wey don less, and you expect to move forward? Lmao grin grin Whether na defenders wan dey help us create chances and score goals, una go tell me

hehehehehehe.
Isn't Oghene faithful?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2018
afrodoc2:

hehehehehehe.
Isn't Oghene faithful?

Very faithful I tell ya
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2018
Jose Mourinho has managed to court plenty of negativity from Manchester United fans this summer following his downbeat comments during the pre-season. He repeatedly bemoaned the fact he didn’t have more players available to him, largely due to the World Cup, played down the performances of those that were on tour, and gave the impression that he had already conceded the title.

Mourinho refused to be drawn in to discussions about the players he wanted but made it clear he had let Ed Woodward know who we should sign. By and large, Woodward failed to deliver, with the June signings of Fred and Diogo Dallot, and Lee Grant I suppose, the only players to come through the door.

It felt as though Mourinho had already given up without a ball even being kicked. Anthony Martial’s agent has repeatedly claimed the player wants out, with the manager seemingly indifferent, which has irritated those who see the huge potential in the Frenchman. When reports emerged this week suggesting that Barcelona wanted Paul Pogba, and that the player was open to the move, shit really hit the fan for Mourinho as far as lots of supporters were concerned. Some even called for him to be sacked.

However, on transfer deadline day, a series of events has lead to the fans gravitating to Mourinho in regards to where our loyalties lie (not that we were ever on Woodward’s side, but were happy to attribute plenty of the blame to the manager).

Mourinho delivered an impressive press conference where he started to show the fighting spirit we’ve been crying out for. He took a pop at the press, not so subtly, for bigging up Jurgen Klopp and Mauricio Pochettino for finishing below us and winning nothing, while tearing us apart.

“It’s difficult for me to believe that we finished second,” he said. “When I listen and when I read, which I don’t do a lot, but sometimes I do, it’s difficult to believe that we finished second because you are capable of making people who finished second look like they’ve been relegated. And you’re capable of making people who won nothing and finished below us look like serial winners.”

Mourinho chose not to make a big deal out of the fact the club hadn’t signed the defensive players he wanted and said that people could judge whether his team were titles contenders or not as the season goes on.

“I have my players,” he continued. “I like my players. I like to work with my players… I like my group. I enjoyed the last season’s fight to finish where we did and to manage the best position for the club for the last five years. I’m going to enjoy this season again. I know the words you want me to say. Words for me don’t come easy. I think by the end of November or December you will see which teams are candidates to win the Premier League. In this moment, words are not important. Let’s play football.”

In response, Woodward, in all his wisdom, decided to brief the press with the club’s perspective on where it all went wrong in the transfer window.

The Guardian reported on the club’s reasons for not backing Mourinho in the transfer market. Apparently, the club’s view is that Mourinho has been searching for a short term fix, which would mean the club overpaying for players like Toby Alderweireld. Their take is that the players Mourinho want would cost a lot of money and not improve the team enough to be worth the fee.

With no disrespect intended to Phil Jones and Chris Smalling, who have both contributed in some way to United’s success over the years, they are not the answer to United’s defensive problems. It’s true that United had a great defensive record last season but we can probably agree that David de Gea deserves more credit than anyone else for that. Mourinho sets up his teams defensively, that’s his thing, but his lack of trust in the defence means he is likely to play more defensive tactics than necessary. He’s never going to let the attack go full throttle when that means his defence will be exposed, if he doesn’t have faith that his defe

A must read for the Wailers & Non-Wailers

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2018
All said and done.. Mou has lifted the negativity he gave the fans during the preseason.. He's ready to play and fight for the league title..

Tonight will justify the beginning

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2018
sinizia:

I'm not trying to get into your argument with Lana, just trying to enlighten you on this issue. Serving doesn't usually tell a person true age range. In camp, I saw men of 30-something years. They're friends of mine in their late 20s in camp. Thus I'd Naija where fir one reason or other, you'll see someone graduating from uni at 27 years. So, is such a person a child? Some have graduated at 26 and had to wait for 4 years due to one issue from school before they'd serve.

Some stay at home looking for admission for over 5 years. How old do you think they'd be by the time they face the long strike in university and then graduate and go for service? Add that fact to the reality that for many medical line graduates, getting internship (which is a system filled with corruption) might take up to 3 years to achieve. When you reliase these things, then NYSC can't really make one a youngin.
thank u very much.
I accept this as a possibility and I already told him am sorry about the reference to age.
But u know, the manner u came I to the fray shows u have no ulterior motives.
U like some that are stylishly waiting to see online blood spilled like say here na colosseum
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2018
larride:

Lana, I am sure you understand what I am trying to say. How can you say Godin or Toby won’t improve the team? Godin is among at least top 10 CB in the world, Toby can be rated at least top 10 CB in the EPL, how can you say they won’t improve the team?

What I am trying to point out with the RVP example was that even SAF bought short term fix to help the squad.

I have been saying it since yesterday that our defenders are one of the reason we tend to defend deep, Smalling and Jones or Lindelof can’t play a high line defence, our only CB that can play a high line I think is Bailey. We can’t play out from the back because our CBs can’t. They are so limited, clumsy, slow and unstable. We can’t play the way you want with our defenders, pressing high up the pitch requires technical defenders that can join attack, those that can hold the ball and pass around, ask yourself, can our CBs do any of those? Is it Smalling that will be passing behind his team mate or Jones that will be caught napping when it matters, we have to be honest with ourselves, as long as we retain this current CB and defenders, we will continue to defend deep because they can’t play a high line and the team will continue to suffer for it.

I hope you understand where I’m coming from.
no need for epistles, you should have already known the ones that want the manager out by all means, they're are the ones bashing smalling and jones at any given chance but later will tell you that our defense is good enough for a treble win.

I read somewhere that the board refused to sign any CB for jose cause they believed the ones we have are good enough, they should just sack jose already and put ed woodward as manager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2018
Ed Woodward should have gone all out for a CB before the close of the window, I am not confident with Smalling, Jones and Rojo going into the new season. We should've payed the required price for Alderweireld at least.

I just read that other European teams can buy from England from now till the transfer window shuts even when the English transfer window is shut. Na wa oh!!!
However, English clubs are allowed to sign players on loan from now till Aug 31, so don't be surprise if you see English clubs taking advantage of this loophole just like PSG did with the Mbappe deal...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2018
For all I know, these blame games won't do nada to the fans and club rather it'll brew more fracas and problems to our dear club.. Lets support United wholeheartedly..

We shall be up there soon.. This is tough journey and the ups and downs is definitely expected.. Real Madrid, Barca and Juventus passed through this same phase.. Look at Liverpool, they've been without the league title for years now, but their fans have stood by the club.

We all have the right to criticise and slam the authorities but lets not over do it..

One love to all United fan

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2018
patrickmuf:
Ed Woodward should have gone all out for a CB before the close of the window, I am not confident with Smalling, Jones and Rojo going into the new season. We should've payed the required price for Alderweireld at least.

I just read that other European teams can buy from England from now till the transfer window shuts even when the English transfer window is shut. Na wa oh!!!
However, English clubs are allowed to sign players on loan from now till Aug 31, so don't be surprise if you see English clubs taking advantage of this loophole just like PSG did with the Mbappe deal...
And you think they'll allow that when the TW is shut for the English side..!!? Na brov, it won't happen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2018
dopeJemi:

Don’t you think our defence will also play a part in the build up play to sustain an attack?

The thing is your analogy is wrong, can your car move if the front tires are okay and the other back tires are flat? There has to be a balance, I don’t think we have flat tires at the front because we really have some good players upfront that can cause damage and I have already stated that we need to change our system, now the thing is that if we won’t stop defending deep, we need better CB than the ones we have, we need CB that can pass out from the back, we don’t need CB that will be booting the ball anywhere belle face whenever they have the ball, our defenders are so prone to errors passing out from the back that DDG doesn’t trust them to pass too, he will rather boot the ball to Lukaku or Sanchez than pass to his CBs, anytime our CB has the ball, the first thing on the mind is to either pass back to DDG or boot it away, there’s no way you play a high line pressing with those kind of defenders.

We need a system change quite alright and I think Mou has come to realize that since we might be going with 4-3-3 this season, I still maintain that our CBs are the reason we usually defend deep.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2018
eph12:
Morata is the best forward in the EPL

you think it's only you that can be mad abi
Because aubameyang plays tennis. All this chelsea fans and talking trash.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2018
Sky sources understand Pogba has not made any wage demands in order to keep him at United and Mourinho insists the France international is fully committed to the Red Devils.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2018
"My perception? He arrived Monday, happy, proud, with a desire to work," said Mourinho.

"He worked amazingly well Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and he's one of the players that I have to speak to see how physically and mentally he feels.

"But it's the same conversation as with (Ashley) Young, (Marouane) Fellaini, (Jesse) Lingard, it's the same. To know how they feel physically, mentally to try to give us a help."

Press wee not kii us with fake news and report.. Nawa oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2018
Las las after we knack Leichester akpako this night, everywhere go calm down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2018
I still think one experienced central defender should've been bought.

anyways if baily will somehow stay fit dis season, we go the alright
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2018
larride:

Don’t you think our defence will also play a part in the build up play to sustain an attack?

The thing is your analogy is wrong, can your car move if the front tires are okay and the other back tires are flat? There has to be a balance, I don’t think we have flat tires at the front because we really have some good players upfront that can cause damage and I have already stated that we need to change our system, now the thing is that if we won’t stop defending deep, we need better CB than the ones we have, we need CB that can pass out from the back, we don’t need CB that will be booting the ball anywhere belle face whenever they have the ball, our defenders are so prone to errors passing out to the back to DDG doesn’t trust them to pass too, he will rather boot the to Lukaku or Sanchez than pass to his CBs, anytime our CB has the ball, the first thing on the mind is to either pass back to DDG or boot it away, there’s no way you play a high line pressing with those kind of defenders.

We need a system change quite alright and I think Mou has come to realize that since we might be going with 4-3-3 this season, I still maintain that or CBs are the reason we usually defend deep.

Quick question. What is United's problem?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2018
Swissh:

Because aubameyang plays tennis. All this chelsea fans and talking trash.
Leave us chelsea fans alone. We love trash talk.

What is an aubameyang? This joke has gone too far. Please stop
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2018
U can't complain of not scoring plenty goals with Jose as ur manager. The management that brought him were looking for trophies and not a particular style of play. If attacking style of play was of paramount importance, Jose wouldn't have been the best option. I personally don't expect Jose to change tactics so much.
So sit back, relax and watch how Jose intends to deliver trophies cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2018
lekkie073:
thank u very much.
I accept this as a possibility and I already told him am sorry about the reference to age.
But u know, the manner u came I to the fray shows u have no ulterior motives.
U like some that are stylishly waiting to see online blood spilled like say here na colosseum

You shouldn't be surprised, that's how we roll on this section. We're ever ready to see blood spilled everywhere. LOL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2018
Join the Manchester United Fantasy Premier League Game.

Code: 2696313-894921

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5804) (5805) (5806) (5807) (5808) (5809) (5810) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m), Arizoner and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.