Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,493 members, 7,865,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8878603 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
nitlad: Manure 6th in the EPL hit the 2nd team in Germany for 5 for dian house fa. . .

Dayo fall on a sword and die - this is a disgrace!

The 2nd team in EPL cant even make ordinary Europa, Shouldnt you commit suicide?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
montelik: MOM = Rooney for quality and creative attacking play. That is what I want, not a good set piece delivery and lots of waste output running around inefficiently then claiming wonderful performance.
I concur
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

The 2nd team in EPL cant even make ordinary Europa, Shouldnt you commit suicide?
park well!! We go see hw many "boring-liga" teams go make round of 16 dis season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

Guy get a life n stop been daft...just cycling around d obvious....mtcheeeeew
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
I am repeating the match already on ss5. I want see everything well well all over.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
dademola: park well!! We go see hw many "boring-liga" teams go make round of 16 dis season
Mtcheeeew . . no mind d semovita
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
elampiro: I am repeating the match already on ss5. I want see everything well well all over.
You no get handy work...lolz
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
Oghos1: Where are all d Giggs detractors!?? angry

I dunno y u all are complaining abt his age. D man is fit asf. Even fitter than ando. Wonderful performance today from him. Superb vision and awareness.

Kagawa- *drools. No words. Anytin wey mk moyes shift back to 442 again ehn... That aside, Rooney just has to move. He has to.

Giggs is old but can still produce a moment of magic.
Only thing is he would struggle in a game with a fast tempo...Leverkusen didn't play like that.
As much as I don't want him in the team...the other retards are not doing any better.
Class is permanent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
nitlad: Manure 6th in the EPL hit the 2nd team in Germany for 5 for dian house fa. . .

Dayo fall on a sword and die - this is a disgrace!

that's not the amusing part - leverkusen were undefeated at home this season. the only time they dropped points on that ground was their 1-1 result against bayern........and a midfield of giggs/jones sodomised them 5-0 on their home soil.

bundesliga is a disgrace....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lol man u really burn-dis-leaguea down for Oga liverk-asun backyard grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
dademola: park well!! We go see hw many "boring-liga" teams go make round of 16 dis season

At least you saw 2 of them play the final in Wembley last May.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
chamotex:

Only thing is he would struggle in a game with a fast tempo...Leverkusen didn't play like that.
As much as I don't want him in the team...the other retards are not doing any better.
Class is permanent.
chop knuckle!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

DayoCanoe dis one no follow at all...try again later tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Big takeaway from tonight, we need to drop the rigid 4-4-2. Whether Kagawa plays or someone else does. No more rigid 4-4-2. A relatively fluid front 4 made life easier for Jones and Giggs and destroyed an atrocious Leverkusen on the counter.

We can't make too many conclusions and claim too many positives as Leverkusen were truly atrocious. Any other team would have squeezed Jones and Giggs more and examined the back 4 more sternly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

You nor get sense. . .

4 teams entered the group stage from England and Germany respectively, all of England's reps have all but confirmed their progression to the next stage. Three of them directly at the expense of Burndisleaguedown teams - they've all taken hidings from teams on the Island. Meanwhile, only one Burndisleaguedown team is certain of progression.

UEFA, add Germany's 4th slot to England's biko. . .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
JayKayMaybachz: Guy get a life n stop been daft...just cycling around d obvious....mtcheeeeew

Whats the obvious you are circling round other than 2nd placed Liverpool cant make Europa league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
Very disappointing performance from Leverkusen, i expected more from them. Over 2 legs they did not show ANY quality at all, there was no threat from them, no urgency and over 180 minutes they played at the level of a championship side.

Bayern and Dortmund are 2 very good sides but presently there is lack of depth when it comes to quality teams in the German league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
nitlad: You nor get sense. . .

4 teams entered the group stage from England and Germany respectively, all of England's reps have all but confirmed their progression to the next stage. Three of them directly at the expense of Burndisleaguedown teams - they've all taken hidings from teams on the Island. Meanwhile, only one Burndisleaguedown team is certain of progression.

UEFA, add Germany's 4th slot to England biko. . .

If you have any brain you are using you would tell us which 3 EPL teams that have confirmed their progress to the next phase at the expense of Bundesliga teams

But since you have no sense I wont push my hopes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

stop arguing like a pillock....
liverpool aren't in this year's champions league or europa cup because of their appalling performance last season - nothing to do with this season.

leverkusen qualified last season cos they finished at the top & leverkusen are currently second this season. why would you then draw an idiotic analogy with liverpool?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

At least you saw 2 of them play the final in Wembley last May.
forget last season's fluke bros... Ur league is rubbish!! Broke a$$ clubs(bar bayern),Boring matches, boring commentary, boring thread... Everything is just boring!! Jeeez!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
coogar:
that's not the amusing part - leverkusen were undefeated at home this season. the only time they dropped points on that ground was their 1-1 result against bayern........and a midfield of giggs/jones sodomised them 5-0 on their home soil.

bundesliga is a disgrace....

Chelsea and Manure alone put 15 past Hitler's descendants. . . Nothing compares to that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
chamotex:

Class is permanent.
trying to take away some credit there. The old man was just superb. His range of passing and creativity were top notch. He doesn't necessarily nid to do much tackling. That's what jones was there for. He still did a lot of shackling n put in some important tackles. There's no way ando would have performed at that level! Moyes got this one right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
dademola: forget last season's fluke bros... Ur league is rubbish!! Broke as.s clubs(bar bayern),Boring matches, boring commentary, boring thread... Everything is just boring!! Jeeez!!

Until your hopeless team makes another CL final then you should continue enjoying the spectacle 2 German teams gave at Wembley

10 wins on the trot in the CL

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
dademola: forget last season's fluke bros... Ur league is rubbish!! Broke a$$ clubs(bar bayern),Boring matches, boring commentary, boring thread... Everything is just boring!! Jeeez!!

shitty league.....
dortmund & bayern are the 2 biggest teams there & they keep trading players. isn't lewandowski going to bayern next year? the equivalent would be aguero & yaya toure moving to united in the last 12 months.

nitlad:
Chelsea and Manure alone put 15 past Hitler's descendants. . . Nothing compares to that.

that's a big lie.....
15 goals against german clubs? until dayo confirms this, i cannot believe you.

dayo, please confirm.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
coogar:

stop arguing like a pillock....
liverpool aren't in this year's champions league or europa cup because of their appalling performance last season - nothing to do with this season.

leverkusen qualified last season cos they finished at the top & leverkusen are currently second this season. why would you then draw an idiotic analogy with liverpool?

If a mediocre team like Liverpool can be sencond in the EPL then thats all the you need to prove the league is useless

A week ago Southampton was top 4. Lol at that Mickey Mouse EPL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lol what a sweetner..

sotey rooney begin dash assist for free grin grin grin

Even Oga trailer was brilliant tonight!!

Kagawa finishing the nazis with ninjutsu grin grin grin

Nani molesting Leno...

Smalling still thuggin' cheesy

Evans killing kiessling!!! grin

Pa Giggs giving our CM's on-field lessons (shame) angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

If you have any brain you are using you would tell us which 3 EPL teams that have confirmed their progress to the next phase at the expense of Bundesliga teams

But since you have no sense I wont push my hopes

Arsenal 3points ahead of Dortmund
Chelsea(qualified already) 2points ahead of Schalke 04
Man Utd 4point ahead of Leverkusen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
JayKayMaybachz: You no get handy work...lolz

I beg you go fit employ me?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
coogar:

shitty league.....
dortmund & bayern are the 2 biggest teams there & they keep trading players. isn't lewandowski going to bayern next year? the equivalent would be aguero & yaya toure moving to united in the last 12 months.

We already had Ashley Cole moving to Chelsea few weeks after playing the CL final for Arsenal

Thats worse than anything Gotze or Lewandoski could have done

And a rivals captain? I mean how can a captain that are supposed to be tha face of the club swap Arsenal jersey for manure within weeks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
larride: Arsenal 3points ahead of Dortmund
Chelsea(qualified already) 2points ahead of Schalke 04
Man Utd 4point ahead of Leverkusen

What does all these translate to?

That was what you were counting when 2 Bundesliga teams were dancing azonto in Wembley last May

Keep celebrating the 3points ahead trophy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
dademola: forget last season's fluke bros... Ur league is rubbish!! Broke a$$ clubs(bar bayern),Boring matches, boring commentary, boring thread... Everything is just boring!! Jeeez!!

Bandesliga may be a lot of things. Yea, low on quality outside top 2, but the league is NOT boring and their commentators have wonderful sense of humour-barring their over hyping of german young players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
Oghos1:
Bandesliga may be a lot of things. Yea, low on quality outside top 2, but the league is NOT boring and their commentators have wonderful sense of humour-barring their over hyping of german young players

Every of those young players you claim are hyped are better than Anything England has produced in the last 7yrs

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.