Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8879351 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

If you have any brain you are using you would tell us which 3 EPL teams that have confirmed their progress to the next phase at the expense of Bundesliga teams

But since you have no sense I wont push my hopes

You are already hopeless, if not, how could you ignore the fact that the English brutalisation of German teams hugely dented their hopes of qualification as you are tragically finding out?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lol @ this phrase burnthisleaguedown
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:
We already had Ashley Cole moving to Chelsea few weeks after playing the CL final for Arsenal. Thats worse than anything Gotze or Lewandoski could have done

ashley cole?
the equivalent then even if we agree chelsea & arsenal were rivals(for argument's sake) is chelsea stealing thierry henry in 2006.

i cannot remember anytime in history arsenal & chelsea played against each other in a champions league final like bayern/dortmund did just before you stole goetze.

And a rivals captain? I mean how can a captain that are supposed to be tha face of the club swap Arsenal jersey for manure within weeks

arsenal were no longer united's rival. they have not won a league title in 8 seasons - dortmund won the league 2 seasons in a row before bayern poached their star player.

torres2: Lol @ this phrase burnthisleaguedown

hahahaha - even torres dey laugh dayo. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
coogar:

ashley cole?
the equivalent then even if we agree chelsea & arsenal were rivals(for argument's sake) is chelsea stealing thierry henry in 2006.

i cannot remember anytime in history arsenal & chelsea played against each other in a champions league final like bayern/dortmund did just before you stole goetze.

This is where youfail again

Bayern already signed gotze before the CL semi finals was played.

Figo signed for Madrid while he was barcas best player

Baggio, Vieri etc did in Italy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
nitlad:

You are already hopeless, if not, how could you ignore the fact that the English brutalisation of German teams hugely dented their hopes of qualification as you are tragically finding out?

Are we saying that this nitwit cant tell us the 3 English teams who have qualified after beating their Bundesliga opponents?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

Are we saying that this nitwit cant tell us the 3 English teams who have qualified after beating their Bundesliga opponents?

DayoCanoe u no dey read previous posts?? grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Oghos1: trying to take away some credit there. The old man was just superb. His range of passing and creativity were top notch. He doesn't necessarily nid to do much tackling. That's what jones was there for. He still did a lot of shackling n put in some important tackles. There's no way ando would have performed at that level! Moyes got this one right.
you really dey see!!! ur eyes sharp wella!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

Every of those young players you claim are hyped are better than Anything England has produced in the last 7yrs
how on earth does that justify the over hyping.
Mind u
When I say young players, I'm not talking abt d popular ones lyk d gotzes n d krooses n d mullers.

I'm talking abt youth players of teams lyk gladbach, schalke, even dortmund n bayer.

Players lyk werner and so many odas.

See emre can today. If u hear d way d germans dae praise am ehn?

Yes he was played out of position today, but valencia almost killed him. 1st leg he was anonymous.

Fact is the hype over there is crazy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Oghos1: trying to take away some credit there. The old man was just superb. His range of passing and creativity were top notch. He doesn't necessarily nid to do much tackling. That's what jones was there for. He still did a lot of shackling n put in some important tackles. There's no way ando would have performed at that level! Moyes got this one right.
you really dey see!!! ur eyes sharp wella!!

burn-this-league-down!!!
Lolz!!!cheesygrin
I can't believe I'm laughing also!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
Phil Jones = Very important person. Direct confrontation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
moyes has had a pretty smooth UCL introduction...
This is the difference btw Champions league football and the Epl, in the former you have to play with calmness and loads of technique while in the epl its punt and chase..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:
This is where you fail again
Bayern already signed gotze before the CL semi finals was played.

the more reason you should be ashamed of yourself. signing a player from your direct rival is an abomination.

Figo signed for Madrid while he was barcas best player Baggio, Vieri etc did in Italy

shut up, how was figo barcelona's best player in 2000? a barca side that had rivaldo & kluivert? wasn't rivaldo the ballon d'or winner in 99?

even that season, madrid finished 5th while barca finished 2nd. so where's the rivalry? deportivo & valencia were the top guns then & they had broken barca/madrid duopoly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

We already had Ashley Cole moving to Chelsea few weeks after playing the CL final for Arsenal

Thats worse than anything Gotze or Lewandoski could have done

And a rivals captain? I mean how can a captain that are supposed to be tha face of the club swap Arsenal jersey for manure within weeks
Goetze signed a new contract with bVB in 2012 with bvb inserting a paltry 37m buyout clause for arguably dia best player. Few months later, bvb announce that bayern hav met d buyout clause...and they even had to do it just 36hrs to a crucial semi final UCL match against madrid!! Wot type of rubbish league is this for God's sake?? I'm sure lewandoski's buyout clause has been set at 16m..so as to facilitate his move to bayern!! Only God knws who even sets d buyout clause! It may even be bayern, and not bvb!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

Bros just go to bed.

That was an appalling, embarrassing show by Leverkusen. Even Kano Pillars would have done better at home. The only good teams in BL are BVB and BM. BM buys all the best in the land and foreign imports and BVB hijack all the young talents with potentials. What have they produced from their academy, if they do have any at all?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

At least you saw 2 of them play the final in Wembley last May.
Oooh!! didn't u see two english clubs do same at moscow ... 08...
dayokanu:

Whats the obvious you are circling round other than 2nd placed Liverpool cant make Europa league
Guy you are too rigid n confused in ur arguments
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
JayKayMaybachz: Oooh!! didn't u see two english clubs do same at moscow ... 08...

Just ask him how many times EPL teams have been in final since 2005.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

This why you are rated highly amongst simpletons. . .

I only know of your lesioned brain, I nor sabi say you don blind join. . . Na TB Joshua sure pass for you. . . . Abi you go prefer euthanasia to put you outta your misery kpata kpata?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hahaha I love DayoCanoe's spirit....suicidal!! grin grin grin cheesy

#burnThisLeagueDown grin cheesy grin grin

*lemme enjoy the moment while it lasts,joor o*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
nitlad:

This why you are rated highly amongst simpletons. . .

I only know of your lesioned brain, I nor sabi say you don blind join. . . Na TB Joshua sure pass for you. . . . Abi you go prefer euthanasia to put you outta your misery kpata kpata?

Brainless as usual
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
superstar1:

Just ask him how many times EPL teams have been in final since 2005.

And how many times they have been in the final in the last 3 yrs?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
superstar1:

Bros just go to bed.

That was an appalling, embarrassing show by Leverkusen. Even Kano Pillars would have done better at home. The only good teams in BL are BVB and BM. BM buys all the best in the land and foreign imports and BVB hijack all the young talents with potentials. What have they produced from their academy, if they do have any at all?

If you dont know then keep quiet

Aside barcelona no top European team has more youth team products in their first team than bayern

Lahm, Schweinsteiger Alaba, kroos and Muller

Show me any top European side with 5 youth team products
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
I love kagawa. But I love d evil version even more grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
dademola: Goetze signed a new contract with bVB in 2012 with bvb inserting paltry 37m for arguably dia best player. Few months later, bvb announce that bayern hav met d buyout clause...and they even had to do it just 36hrs to a crucial semi final UCL match!! Wot type of rubbish league is this for God's sake?? I'm sure lewandoski's buyout clause has been set at 16m..so as to facilitate his move to bayern!! Only God knws who even sets d buyout clause! It may even be bayern, and not bvb!! grin grin

You are not making sense. Can you ask someone else to interprete whatever youre trying to say?

Youre sure lewandoski has a buyout clause? You wont be a EPL fan if you dont make such morronicc comments
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
Oghos1: I love kagawa. But I love d evil version even more grin
cleverley retweeted it.. lol at the swipe at Ando
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
coogar: the more reason you should be ashamed of yourself. signing a player from your direct rival is an abomination.

Madrid signed Figo from barcelona, BvB signed Hummels from bayern, AC milan signed Inzaghi from Juventus. Go figure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
JayKayMaybachz: Oooh!! didn't u see two english clubs do same at moscow ... 08...

I am unto the 2nd half of the match. You are still here, yet you were asking funny questions. So you have finished your handiwork?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
Giggs. 92% pass completion. Upon all d long balls he attempted. I knew he was good but he shocked d hell outa me 2day.

Leverkusen are not a bad side. Far from it. They just got their tactics and strategies horribly wrong today.

They played right into moyes' hands. Blame it on their coach's relative inexperience.

They played a very narrow 4 3 3. Once united contained their strikers.( Sidney sam's absence made it even easier). D midfield was no problem.

Giggs n jones + kagawa and occasionally rooney shut down the midfield. It was basically a 4 v 3 situation.

And rooneys workrate ensured he could track back and still join d attack with ease.

The fact that emre can, a mid fielder was played as left back didn't help either. It was costly. His lack of defensive awareness cost them d 1st goal. He was completely unaware of valencia's presence and even docked, thinking rooney's cross would go out for a goal kick

And once they came all out, playing the risky defensive highline in d process, it went from bad to worse cuz they were outnumbered in midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

You are not making sense. Can you ask someone else to interprete whatever youre trying to say?

Youre sure lewandoski has a buyout clause? You wont be a EPL fan if you dont make such morronicc comments
so u need an interpreter?? Choi!! I neva knew ur assimilation rate... na reverse gear e dey sha!! Wot an 1diotic dumbfu.c.k!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

Madrid signed Figo from barcelona, BvB signed Hummels from bayern, AC milan signed Inzaghi from Juventus. Go figure.

tell us how figo was barca's best player in year 2000 when rivaldo was the reigning world player of the year.

dayo, go to bed....
if a german side had come to england to win 5-0, you would be on the streets now running nakëd.

didn't you say bender was better than
any united midfielder? he was torn to shreds by a 40 year-old man. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
If you want to look at it historically more teams from England have won the European Cup/UCL than German teams. I think the score is 12 to 7 titles and 5 to 3 different clubs both in favour of EPL.

If you want to check more recently e.g last 10yrs 3 different EPL teams Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool have all had MULTIPLE appearances in the final with each winning it once. Last 10 years the score is 3 titles to 1 in favour of the EPL with and its 3 DIFFERENT CLUBS ( showing you the depth)

Even Arsenal our little brother cheesy has been to the final.

Right now Bayern Munich is obviously the best team in Europe but the German league lacks depth in quality

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
leggo:
cleverley retweeted it.. lol at the swipe at Ando

Lwkmd cheesy grin..."I genius, no god".. grin grin buaaaaaahhhhh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
hahahaha....
una don pursue dayokanu comot for this thread. i remember calling it in september that leverkusen are super-weak. they were very poor tonight. we looked like scoring each time we went forward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.