Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,624 members, 7,865,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8879628 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
montelik: I don't envy Rene if he takes charge at Fulham once Jol is sacked.

the same cardiff moyes said he would have taken a draw against before the game just got plummeted by the gunners. it just shows the kinda ambition between the 2 managers.

gollum needs deliverance...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
coogar:

the same cardiff moyes said he would have taken a draw against before the game just got plummeted by the gunners.it just shows the kinda ambition between the 2 managers.

u r right dude!
ever wonder what tomorrow will look like!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
Cardiff were the team which was most likely to score until Campbell went out for Odemwingie.

Nigeria should not even give Odemwingie trial. He is not in form at all. He could not dribble, pass, mark and he lost possession any how. Campbell was hell to Arsenal throughout his time on the pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
coogar:

the same cardiff moyes said he would have taken a draw against before the game just got plummeted by the gunners. it just shows the kinda ambition between the 2 managers.

Although Wenger also said he would not mind a draw in a pre match interview. But I agree with you, Moyes needs deliverance.

I wonder what he would want against Tottenham, if he felt like a draw against Cardiff was something to be happy about.

Chai, Cardiff fa!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
elampiro: Cardiff were the team which was most likely to score until Campbell went out for Odemwingie.

Nigeria should not even give Odemwingie trial. He is not in form at all. He could not dribble, pass, mark and he lost possession any how. Campbell was hell to Arsenal throughout his time on the pitch.
Where was Campbell & hw many attempts did he make b4 Ode replaced him?
Stop hating jare! I send man u msg make e draw?
Dnt worry let's see wot will happen 2mrw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
adebayo201: u r right dude!
ever wonder what tomorrow will look like!

moyes would take another draw before the game. he's too small-time, what he considers an achievement is beneath every united fan on the planet.....

the moment a man utd manager starts thinking a draw with cardiff is good enough then it's obvious he's got no drive to succeed.

nikkykay:

nikky of emirates, don't mind him.....
i respect arsenal's hustle this season - slowly & slowly they are building the momentum & they are effectively ploughing down mid-table teams whilst moyes has taken a title winning team to the level of west brom.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
nikkykay:
Stop hating jare!, I send man u msg make e draw?
Lolz!!grin badt gal!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
coogar:

we can never be on the same page - i said any player with pace could have shackled bale. it's not about power. rafael in the midfield could have stopped bale. what has power gotta do with it? cleverley & carrick combo had no power when they dismantled city, chelsea & newcastle(away from home last season).

jones is a disgrace each time he's played in the midfield. he lacks the panache, vision & the skill to be a midfielder.

from the above, it showed we played 4-3-3/4-5-1 against spurs & we got murdered because the combined age of our midfield was close to methuselah's. did it not happen again at west brom when lukaku came on & got a hatrick as a sub?

leverkusen are a poor side - stop using them as a yardstick. who would compare tottenham side + bale versus a team that conceded 9 goals in 180 mins against united?

you haven't made nada.....

when rooney's average hits 88%(never mind 90%) we would get you a cow.
Where was Rafael when the power and fast playing Blackburn Rovers led by Aiyegbeni ran amok and tore our midfield to piece in our costly defeat at Old Trafford?
Rafael ko Fabio ni.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
coded guy:

Although Wenger also said he would not mind a draw in a pre match interview. But I agree with you, Moyes needs deliverance.

I wonder what he would want against Tottenham, if he felt like a draw against Cardiff was something to be happy about.

Chai, Cardiff fa!
That's my point! what else is the work of a manager if He can't motivate his boys?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
Cardiff was no push overs despite the scoreline, Arsenal has a good league form @ the moment but their results shouldn't be our yard-stick. There is more than enough time to steady our ship, besides we should be more objective to changes in & around Old Trafford over the summer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
nikkykay:

Did you watch the match? Was it not the goalkeeper who magically saved his 'CR7' type of header? Did he not terrorise you people all through? Just be sincere. Cardiff had the game until Campbell went out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
elampiro:

Did you watch the match? Was it not the goalkeeper who magically saved his 'CR7' type of header? Did he not terrorise you people all through? Just be sincere. Cardiff had the game until Campbell went out.
Ogbeni elampiro, I saw d match frm start 2finish!
Scz saved many shots & if Campbell was replaced or not, d game wulda still ended 3:0
Ai mo oye CR7 headers infront of scz!
Ds season Arsenal are not d same as d 2 Machester clubs
Deal With It!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
nikkykay:
Ogbeni elampiro, I saw d match frm start 2finish!
Scz saved many shots & if Campbell was replaced or not, d game wulda still ended 3:0
Ai mo oye CR7 headers infront of scz!
Ds season Arsenal are not d same as d 2 Machester clubs
Deal With It!

1. How many shot on target did you have in the 2nd half until Campbel went out?

2. Arsenal is not United. Yes. There is a big gap between the two teams in terms of trophies and ..... And..... And last 8years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
SailorXY: Cardiff was no push overs despite the scoreline, Arsenal has a good league form @ the moment but their results shouldn't be our yard-stick. There is more than enough time to steady our ship, besides we should be more objective to changes in & around Old Trafford over the summer

Regardless of whatever form cardiff was, thinking of a draw before we face them is disrespectful to the fans. Moyes should be beating or atleast have the mindset that a team like cardiff regardless of whatever form or whereve we meet should be going down!

I mean no disrespect to cardiff, but business does United have with playing a draw with cardiff. Its because Moyes has a small mind and obviously does not know where he is that he would be talking about a draw with cardiff as an achievement.

There can be upsets once in a while, but Moyes has made upset like these regular with midtable teams, and when a seeming upset like the WB, S'ton, and cardiff becomes a regular result with United, then we are just as good as a midtable club. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
elampiro:

1. How many shot on target did you have in the 2nd half until Campbel went out?

2. Arsenal is not United. Yes. There is a big gap between the two teams in terms of trophies and ..... And..... And last 8years.
SMH & walk away
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
elampiro:
Where was Rafael when the power and fast playing Blackburn Rovers led by Aiyegbeni ran amok and tore our midfield to piece in our costly defeat at Old Trafford?
Rafael ko Fabio ni.

and where was the power & fast playing playing blackburn midfield when the powerless & slow midfield of united destroyed them 7-1 at old trafford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by meracool(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
ManUtd Will Win Tottenham No doubt...

Moyes always underestimate is worth He should always Motivate the players at any given time...

If we get the right Lineup and durning the course of Right subs are made

then the 3 points will be ours

PS. Arsenal leading Manutd with 10 points...... MOYES wakeUP
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
Arsenal fan sef don dey make mouth for our thread! Choi!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
dademola: Arsenal fan sef don dey make mouth for our thread! Choi!
abi nw! whatelse?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
coogar:

and where was the power & fast playing playing blackburn midfield when the powerless & slow midfield of united destroyed them 7-1 at old trafford.

You have shifted goal post abi?

Argumentu Irrelevatu.

All I know is Rafael played midfield and we were over run in the midfield by some power guys.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Madrid (AFP) - Gareth Bale took his tally to eight goals in his last seven games with a hat-trick as Real Madrid shrugged off the loss of Cristiano Ronaldo to beat Valladolid 4-0.

I didnt watch tonight's match.....

Does anyone still think Bale was a British hype?
Does anyone still think Bale was over priced?

One thing though, EPL is the most difficult league in the world. Anyone scoring or assisting multitude of goals anywhere won't be able to replicate such in the EPL. Ronaldo was world best in 2008 with 32 league goals. The following year, he was adjudged Man United 3rd best player, and he score only about 16 goals I think.

I think some how, the lower teams in other league make life easy for players there. Some matches are pure walk over.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
coded guy:

Regardless of whatever form cardiff was, thinking of a draw before we face them is disrespectful to the fans. Moyes should be beating or atleast have the mindset that a team like cardiff regardless of whatever form or whereve we meet should be going down!

I mean no disrespect to cardiff, but business does United have with playing a draw with cardiff. Its because Moyes has a small mind and obviously does not know where he is that he would be talking about a draw with cardiff as an achievement.

There can be upsets once in a while, but Moyes has made upset like these regular with midtable teams, and when a seeming upset like the WB, S'ton, and cardiff becomes a regular result with United, then we are just as good as a midtable club. Simple.
I'm not disputing nothing, only stating the obvious...
& besides, its Arsenal on top of the league... the 'needful' is just to stay close #dazall
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
dademola: Arsenal fan sef don dey make mouth for our thread! Choi!
I go remind him/her of that last comment (Arsenal not on the same level with the Manchester clubs) next year...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
elampiro: Cardiff were the team which was most likely to score until Campbell went out for Odemwingie.

Is most likely to score now equal to goals? Hadn't Campbell scored against you by the same time last week?

Talk about clutching at straws. What about the Kim that scored against you? Was he also taken off for Osaze? cheesy

Abeg face Tottenham and try to beat them. If you lose I'm sure you'll say it's because Lamela or someone else who featured that didn't play agains Arsenal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
elampiro:
You have shifted goal post abi?
Argumentu Irrelevatu.

All I know is Rafael played midfield and we were over run in the midfield by some power guys.

yeah, because rafael is a world class midfielder - why shouldn't you expect him to do a good job there?

no marker has kept bale quiet like rafael has done in the premier league. he's a nemesis to bale & this is because bale cannot outrun rafael.

that's rafael doing what a winger should do to a full-back. he murdered gareth bale!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
debosky:

Is most likely to score now equal to goals? Hadn't Campbell scored against you by the same time last week?

Talk about clutching at straws. What about the Kim that scored against you? Was he also taken off for Osaze? cheesy

Abeg face Tottenham and try to beat them. If you lose I'm sure you'll say it's because Lamela or someone else who featured that didn't play agains Arsenal.

You don't know what necessitated the argument, so park. The 3-0 scoreline didn't reflect the play. Cardiff didn't deserve to lose so heavily considering what they played, particularly in the 2nd half.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
elampiro:

You don't know what necessitated the argument, so park. The 3-0 scoreline didn't reflect the play. Cardiff didn't deserve to lose so heavily considering what they played, particularly in the 2nd half.

just like united didn't deserve to win last week. cardiff matched us & they got a deserved draw. forget ifs, ands & buts.....arsenal deserves their victory, forget it & move on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
coogar:

yeah, because rafael is a world class midfielder - why shouldn't you expect him to do a good job there?

no marker has kept bale quiet like rafael has done in the premier league. he's a nemesis to bale & this is because bale cannot outrun rafael.

that's rafael doing what a winger should do to a full-back. he murdered gareth bale!!!

The argument has lost its bearing.

I told you Jones is doing fine as the hatchet man since last season. The Totteham games came into the discussion as a way of weighing Jones influence in (and off) games. Jones was missing in the Spurs game at Old Trafford and we lost. You sounded like Rafael or Fabio could have stopped Totteham or do what Jones is currently doing. I had to point out that midfield hatchet job is not just about speed. It has to do with speed, energy, and sense or midfield skills. Rafael played in midfield in a lesser fixture at Old Trafford, but he was clueless and lacked the energy to stop Blackburn in the midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:04am On Dec 01, 2013
coogar:

just like united didn't deserve to win last week. cardiff matched us & they got a deserved draw. forget ifs, ands & buts.....arsenal deserves their victory, forget it & move on.

So how does this prevent me from airing my view on a match I watch? The fact remains that the scoreline didn't reflect the play. If I cannot say such on the thread, then what am I doing here?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2013
Lol. Dis coogar ehn.

Ur objectivity is at level zero.

Ur source of gif has loads of gifs showing valencia beating defenders with ease.
U'll ignore dem and den come here shouting. 'He's shyte he's shyte'.

Smh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 01, 2013
I'll be posting d gifs after service or if we close late, after d match wit spurs grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2013
Oghos1: Lol. Dis coogar ehn.

Ur objectivity is at level zero.

Ur source of gif has loads of gifs showing valencia beating defenders with ease.
U'll ignore dem and den come here shouting. 'He's shyte he's shyte'.

Smh.
shey u just dey sabi am ni?? He fit use gifs compare anderson and iniesta,and if u no sabi d 2 players b4, u go think say na anderson teach iniesta hw to play football!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Capaldi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.