Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8689285 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6187) (6188) (6189) (6190) (6191) (6192) (6193) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
GloryIsaac:

At least, not for £95m. Btw, Bailly was supposed to be that solid defender. Herrera can hold that position for now. Sanchez should play on the right and stop hindering Martial abeg, while Rashford strikes. No offense to Lukaku but I think he should transfer-list himself.
Well the jury is still out on Bailly.

Nah Sanchez should strike. He can shield the ball better and bring others into play. He has better movements too

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
NinjaMetahuman:
firing managers is our thing and it's working.

Winning epl with ref is manyoo thing.
Go back 2 basics and stop doing copy copy tongue
Sarri was right after all tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
hy are people now saying that nothing can be done without sacking many players and upgrading on them?

Some said it will take time for the new coach to change the Mourinho mentality in the players.

I don't understand. I thought the argument was that we have better than players than Manchester City.

Una dey kill my morale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
elampiro:
hy are people now saying that nothing can be done without sacking many players and upgrading on them?

Some said it will take time for the new coach to change the Mourinho mentality in the players.

I don't understand. I thought the argument was that we have better than players than Manchester City.

Una dey kill my morale

Mourinho bought the type of players he wanted and they failed
A new coach might need to buy a mobile striker different from Lukaku, buy a new DM not Matic, buy a new CB not Bailly
Mourinho has ruined the mentality of the team and another coach will need a full pre season to change it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
sleekdot:

Mourinho bought the type of players he wanted and they failed
A new coach might need to buy a mobile striker different from Lukaku, buy a new DM not Matic, buy a new CB not Bailly
Mourinho has ruined the mentality of the team and another coach will need a full pre season to change it

When Tottenham changed their coach, they did not have to get a full season or additional players to start playing well and getting results.

If you are among those who supported we had better players than Manchester City, your excuse now would not stand any test. Players better than Manchester City players do not need any strengthening for any coach to hit the ground running.

Lukaku and Matic were surely not Mourinho's first choices. Bailly did not come in as an established CB. Only Pogba I can say was the top target Mourinho wanted and was bought for him. The rest were options down the ladder of scale of preference .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin

Nothing is wrong with majority of the Players except few; Jones, *Smalling, Fellaini, Young, Grant and Valencia.

I'm still having Confidence in Bailly. He's a solid Defender, and certainly gonna find his Form back. I wish we can offload at least 5 of the 6 Players I listed above!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
elampiro:

When Tottenham changed their coach, they did not have to get a full season or additional players to start playing well and getting results.

If you are among those who supported we had better players than Manchester City, your excuse now would not stand any test. Players better than Manchester City players do not need any strengthening for any coach to hit the ground running.

Lukaku and Matic were surely not Mourinho's first choices. Bailly did not come in as an established CB. Only Pogba I can say was the top target Mourinho wanted and was bought for him. The rest were options down the ladder of scale of preference .

If Lukaku and Matic were not Mourinho first choice who was Mourinhos first choice?

Give Pep the same resources Mourinho had at Man Utd he will spend the 50M on Fred for Jorginho, The 75M for Lukaku on a better striker, The 30M on Matic on a younger better DM.

Mourinho built the team in his image, the next coach should also have the chance to do the same

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
sleekdot:

If Lukaku and Matic were not Mourinho first choice who was Mourinhos first choice?

Give Pep the same resources Mourinho had at Man Utd he will spend the 50M on Fred for Jorginho, The 75M for Lukaku on a better striker, The 30M on Matic on a younger better DM.

Mourinho built the team in his image, the next coach should also have the chance to do the same

Griezmann was the first choice striker.

There were solid links to midfielders throughout the summer. I can't remember names, I think there was Verratti.

Lukaku and Pogba were back-up plans, that was why we went for them towards the end of the transfer window. Fellaini was a panic buy by Moyes.

Mata was also a panic buy. Sanchez is the panic buy of Mourinho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin

Solskback!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
We've just ensured this season is a write off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
The stock market reacted positively to Jose Mourinho's dismissal on Tuesday with Manchester United’s value increasing by £170m.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

Nothing is wrong with majority of the Players except few; Jones, *Smalling, Fellaini, Young, Grant and Valencia.

I'm still having Confidence in Bailly. He's a solid Defender, and certainly gonna find his Form back. I wish we can offload at least 5 of the 6 Players I listed above!
You forgot to add Darmian's name
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
neezar:

You forgot to add Darmian's name

grin

Didn't know he's still a United Player!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
raumdeuter:
Shame on Twatchester United
Shame on you scums
You sacked a good coach, A world class coach
The only coach that has won the EPL 3 times
The coach who won Carling cup and Iropa league
A coach who swore to an affidavit of good behavior
You snakes you biatchess, you snitches
You sacked a good man
Who was just trying to feed his daughter and libve a decent life
Woe onto you
The fate of Notthingham Forest await you
Thou will see Leeds United and envy them

Tell it not in Manchester, proclaim it not in Old trafford
The uncircumcised like ephesus, Leviqutetite, Lanantations will rejoice
The unsullied like afrodocs sinizia, and larride will make merry
Only the true fans like Dante GBR1 and elamps will miss the man

The glory days of Man Utd are gone

You slimghost will become an obeseghost,
You oasis will become a gutter
The virus of pogba will infect weedtaker,
the mad dogs will bite Adisaowalla,
you victor neezar will change sexx to victorianeezar
Iheanyi, when you walk into a viewing center, may you slam your forehead on the door,
May you forget your money at home, May the boardman flog you till you beg

Thou Mourinho beloved are you to us, You gave us great joy every weekend. When my team was going through tough times you provided comedy

Your touchline run at Old trafford while coaching Porto is the greatest moment in football history
Your 3 finger salute to Chelsea fans come second, at this point you might have nossing to say but believe me this club with no heritage will suffer

How are the might fallen and the weapons of war ruined

LMAO! Mad man!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lana1:
Official Founders of Fake Fans Association, Nezzar, Sinizia, Afrodoc, eph12, slimghost, Leyqute, Adisaowalla, Lana1 turning up at the club tonight...

I declared yesterday ooooo. God answered my prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mourinho: “I have nothing to say.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mourinho: “Manchester United have a future without me. I have a future without Manchester United. It is game over."
#mufc [BBC]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
David Moyes and Louis van Gaal addressed the squad on their final days as United boss. That was not the case with Mourinho. A few went up to see Mourinho in his office, but that was it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mourinho: “I don’t change and what I did when I left Chelsea, for example, is the same that I’m going to do now. I keep the good things and I don’t speak about anything that happened in the club.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mourinho: “We could speak about so many good things, we could speak about not as good but that’s not me. It’s finished. Why should I now share with you, or the supporters, any of my feelings?”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mourinho: “It’s over and it’s me. That’s the way it has always been. I was always critical of managers that come out and leave clubs and talk about things that happened and who is to blame and that’s not me. I want it to finish. It happened yesterday.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mourinho: “I hope you media respect this way of me, the way I react to this kind of situation and until I get back to football I think i have the right to live my normal life like i do now. I go for my little walk and I go for my shopping. United is the past.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Happy 30th birthday to you Alexis Sanchez

By the time you finish reading this message, he will have earned $45

By the end of today, he will have earned $75k

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
elampiro:

Who and who said they are better? What we said was that the quality of football on display was far lower than the quality of players we have here. It was you that said Brighton, Everton and co have better players than we currently have
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
eph12:

Who and who said they are better? What we said was that the quality of football on display was far lower than the quality of players we have here. It was you that said Brighton, Everton and co have better players than we currently have

This is not true at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
I've never read anyone say we have a better squad than City. But that's just me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

lol ..... but honestly I don't think ole can manage man utd.i know is temporary but I just v d gut feeling we r going to lament very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
elampiro:

This is not true at all.

Who said we have a better squad than Man City ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
engrelvis:
lol ..... but honestly I don't think ole can manage man utd.i know is temporary but I just v d gut feeling we r going to lament very soon.

grin

He's not hired permanently bro, and nothing is impossible. Would you have ever thought Zizou will win 3 Champions League consecutively with Madrid?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
engrelvis:

Top 4 was gone for this season.
The Ole signing is just to try and return to attractive and attacking football for the rest of the season until a permanent appointment at the end.

As long as he plays atttacking football and we don’t drift towards relegation he would have done what he was brought in to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
elampiro:

This is not true at all.
Good we know we are both misrepresenting facts here cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6187) (6188) (6189) (6190) (6191) (6192) (6193) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: YourBestWriter, eghos12(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.