Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8838202 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6193) (6194) (6195) (6196) (6197) (6198) (6199) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Solskjaer: “The rest of the staff will get the players enjoying football again. The amount of games coming up is no problem. Amazing squad of players, they’re all quality, they’ll all get a chance with the games coming up.”

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Solskjaer: “Whatever’s happened has happened. Everyone starts with a clean slate. You have to start somewhere. I’ve seen the last few games, you look at the team, you pick up a team now and move on. They’ll all get chances.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
Solskjaer: “Being part of this team, i’m apart of a huge team. We’re playing for the supporters, our pride, the club’s history. It’s going to be very special.”

Solskjaer: “I understand this club, I know the club. Being in the gaffer’s seat is very special.” /b]

[b] Solskjaer: “It’s about man management, getting the best out of everyone. I had the best teacher (Sir Alex). Loads of my management revolves around what I learned from him.He’s been the biggest influence.”

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Solskjaer: “First thing I thought about, I want some experience with me. I rang Mick but he was doing a coaching course in Burnley. He’s been here, done it all. He’s an incredible calming influence around me. His football knowledge is really really good.”

Solskjaer: "It's not about the opposition, it's about us. It's about Man United, it's about our players knowing what they can do, about our players expressing themselves. So our main focus will be on us, how I want us to play.”

Solskjaer: “Michael knows what it’s about being a Man United player, being a winner.”

Solskjaer: “I was in the reserves, i’ve been on that side of it. The link between the academy and the first team. I know how important it is that me and Nicky speak a lot. It doesn’t go back to just the Class of 92, it goes back to Sir Matt Busby.”

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Solskjaer: “If you’re good enough you’re old enough. I really hope. I can be apart of that tradition. There’s some great youngster coming through.”

Solskjaer: “We have the best goalkeeper in the world.

Solskjaer: “I’ve spoke to most of them today, it seems like a great set of lads, professional, wanting to do well, want to learn. I’ll spend a lot of time in the next few weeks to get to know the players.”

Solskjaer: “PSG? I was watching not knowing what’s happening here, you think PSG, fantastic chance, the floodlight nights, great players to play against, those are the nights Man United come to to the fore. I can’t wait for it.”

Solskjaer: “We want to build a foundation now, and go into the game against PSG with confidence.”

Solksjaer: “The first thing I felt when i came to United, it’s a family club. I was so amazed how close knit everyone was. It evolved and developed and you see the winning instincts and it’s about giving youngsters a chance.”

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Solskjaer: “Man United is the model, family, tradition, history, giving youth a chance, attacking football and winning. Biggest club in the world, best club in the world, best supporters in the world, we’ve got the best players in the world.”

Solskjaer: “I will give everything i’ve got for us to have success. I’ll do my very best along with the staff to get the players playing and enjoying themselves. Can’t wait to get it going.”

Solskjaer: “I remember I gave Jesse his debut in the reserves. I had Paul, he was that special talent. Marcus we knew about. He was just on his way up. They’re the three that I've seen from them being kids. It's great to see them playing now as well as they're doing.”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
hensben:
U re always trolling like a kid. We are been serious here, Giggs shags his brother’s wife and Mou couldn’t trust him as assistant.
grin cheesy
Chelsea fans are stupid - Sarri 2018

If e pain, go disturb Sarri, no be me talk am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PlainJAY(m): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
A wise man once said:-

weedtaker:
Wenger should be appointed as caretaker. At least he plays attacking football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gustav25: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
eph12:

grin cheesy
Chelsea fans are stupid - Sarri 2018

If e pain, go disturb Sarri, no be me talk am
sh.t up Na u talk am. Sarri nor dumb like u smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:26am On Dec 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

The same Jemi7 is now hounding Mourinho that has nothing to prove

Same way you told us to leave winning local cups like the Epl for people like Conte and Ranieri but you are quick to point to Man City's Epl trophy when we talk about Pep

If we should leave local cups for conte and the rest, where is Pep's international cup?

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:16am On Dec 21, 2018
larride:

Apart from Pogba who we all know he’s talented, can you in all honesty choose Herrera/Matic over Keita or Fabinho? We haven’t seen much of Fred so the jury is still out on him.
Herrera played for Bilbao before we signed and he was a key member of that team that eliminated us at the Uefa cup Seco d or quarter final stage.
Matic left Chelsea, went to Benfica and did big things, he came back to Chelsea and won the EPL playing a starring role.
What exactly has Keita achieved or done in the big stage?
Fabinho, what has he on Herrera or Matic?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Jose Mourinho feels criticism from former players impacted the dressing room and the fans, making his job impossible. He believed the club’s leadership allowed former players to undermine his reign.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2018
Mourinho has no intention of retiring from football and is already seeking his next move.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2018
Source close to Mourinho: “He sees United as another part of his journey in football. The biggest sadness is that they did not deliver for the fans, for whom he has huge respect.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2018
neezar:
Mourinho has no intention of retiring from football and is already seeking his next move.
FC Bayern Munich

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2018
dopeJemi:

Same way you told us to leave winning local cups like the Epl for people like Conte and Ranieri but you are quick to point to Man City's Epl trophy when we talk about Pep

If we should leave local cups for conte and the rest, where is Pep's international cup?
I think thorvick or something is still searching for it cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2018
Lana1:
FC Bayern Munich
Yeah just paper works remaining

The club hasn't made any official statement yet

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2018
eph12:

Can match does not mean better na

Some clearly said better. It was Raumdeuter who started it by saying that Mourinho inherited a better team. I was surprised when some United fans supported him. Except may be those are not United fans because many change their moniker every time making it hard to identify certain people. But at least I know I still recognize some United fans who have kept their moniker or have not changed too frequently. Some are recognized from their posts history.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2018
Afolabi6046:
I think thorvick or something is still searching for it cheesy

He go old
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaLl-oD_fcU

What do you think about the Greenwood lad ?

Cc: Afrodoc2
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2018
Taught about uploading this

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
Lol Pogba has his faults but I doubt if he was coached by Pep he wouldn't be doing much better.

Pep had yaya in barca and threw him away. Pep met him at mancity and fvcked him up again.

Pep naturally don't like players like pogba...bad attitude, main man status and general unwillingness to fit into a team.

Adabawole will be the first player pep sells if he should take over your team as a coach today.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2018
dubylhover:

yea. you're right,I've always felt mou wouldn't feel at home until he manages manu..and for those fearing 3 year syndrome,he would stay for more than 5 years..its this IBRA deal I don't just lije
Raumdeuter chill

Post digger reporting for duty

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2018
SIRcumalot:

Jose.
guardiola is a romantic like wenger.
This nikka who happens to cum alot actually preferred Jose's playing style to guardiola's

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2018
CORINTHIANO:

Relax...Mourinho is the best choice for Man Utd,you will see how he works better than Van Gaal soon!,the great era for Man Utd is coming.
They never learn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2018
lekkie073:
mourinho has a deal with jaguar which is at odds with utd's deal with chevrolet....dat remains d only issue being iron out by d legal teams of both parties...

See when they were having sleepless nights and wet dreams, waiting for Mourinho

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2018
RaeMystix:

Ecstatic is the term to use at this point. Can't wait to see what the future holds for Mouriho at Man Utd. He is the closest we've got to Sir Alex. Thanks, even though I know you just bashed his a $$.

Close to SAF grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2018
dopeJemi:

He go old
The folks at ApariSports are celebrating EPL that even Ranieri won at Leicester cheesy The UCL they hold in high esteem, their man crush dey everly get disgraced since he joined City. So they had to move on to "total league points". I never hear that thing before, maybe we should start calculating total league points since EPL started and let's see what position Apari's team would end up

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2018
dubylhover:
Sources close to the deal have told Sky Sports News HQ the negotiations were "easy", mainly due to Mourinho's overwhelming desire to become Manchester United manager, and they expect a deal to be signed in the next 48 hours. An official presentation confirming Mourinho's appointment could be scheduled for later this week.

SSNHQ has been told Mourinho is not too concerned with the financial elements of the deal and that his motivation is the challenge of restoring Manchester United to the top of European football.

skysports

a man after my own heart grin

More like a man after ur own 22 million payout

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2018
slowly but surely united is becoming another arsenal

optimism overflowing with no progress in sight
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2018
Segedinho:
Taught about uploading this
fake news, even if something like this ever happens among players, it will never leak, stop getting news from aparisportsonline

(1) (2) (3) ... (6193) (6194) (6195) (6196) (6197) (6198) (6199) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.