Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8777326 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6192) (6193) (6194) (6195) (6196) (6197) (6198) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stinkmeaner: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
SIRcumalot:

i see as you dey say slander him good name that na why i say e go score 20 sef grin

almost everybody for this team took a serious step back from de gea to ukaku for front.
since Jose don comot now we suppose go back to how we be before.

you go witness soon.

B4 jose, united was a europa league regular... Do u still want to go back
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamharkinwaley: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
elampiro:

More like:

One of the United fans who also agreed with you that Manchester United team was better than Manchester City team. grin

Lana1, the truth is coming out.
What he said was we ve Younger players than City. Or where in that post did he say "we had better players than City"?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lana1:
What he said was we ve Younger players than City. Or where in that post did he say "we had better players than City"?

Even yesterday I showed you were a United fan said we have players that can match City. Abi you didn't read it?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
larride:

At least you agreed Matic and Fellaini is slow. Herrera can not do what Torreira does. He doesn’t have the skill set.

We are not talking about those that are out of the club, we are talking about those that are there. Mou is responsible for those he bought and it’s the cause of his sack.

Mou is out of the club now but the players are still here, our midfielders are bang average.
We expected to Mourinho to give some of these players the boot but instead they were given new contracts plus used regularly. If he sold those players away, there's no way funds won't be made available for new ones

Mourinho bought Matic, renewed Fellaini contract and played the kind of game that will stagnant more mobile players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hmm

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
elampiro:

Even yesterday I showed you were a United fan said we have players that can match City. Abi you didn't read it?
Can match does not mean better na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2018

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
odizeey:
wetyn concern us. Go find giggs tweeter page put am there
The news is related to man united and here is a Man U thread. I know say e Dey pain u for body but it’s worth reading

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
eph12:
Sarri has a message for you https://www.nairaland.com/4905601/epl-some-chelsea-fans-stupid
una can misquote person for africa...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are a prophet
i laugh in spritual power
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
hensben:
The news is related to man united and here is a Man U thread. I know say e Dey pain u for body but it’s worth reading
why e go pain me. Na my wife he do?
Why u cry pass d bereaved abi u don dey this kind situation bfr. Have dey played u bfr?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
thorrvik55:

una can misquote person for africa...

Misquote how?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
eph12:

We expected to Mourinho to give some of these players the boot but instead they were given new contracts plus used regularly. If he sold those players away, there's no way funds won't be made available for new ones

Mourinho bought Matic, renewed Fellaini contract and played the kind of game that will stagnant more mobile players.

You can say it on this board that even when I was defending Mou, I have always stated that we have some wack players. Mou decided to keep playing them regularly coupled with his bad tactics/system, he’s now out of a job.

Mou is gone but those players are still here, we need to get rid of them. I do not subscribe to the school of thoughts that our players are good enough to compete at the top. I believe the following players need to leave to loaned out:
Darmain
Rojo
Valencia
Young
Matic
Fellaini
Jones
Mata (reduced playing time)
Rashford (loan)
McTominay (loan)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
larride:

You can say it on this board that even when I was defending Mou, I have always stated that we have some wack players. Mou decided to keep playing them regularly coupled with his bad tactics/system, he’s now out of a job.

Mou is gone but those players are still here, we need to get rid of them. I do not subscribe to the school of thoughts that our players are good enough to compete at the top. I believe the following players need to leave to loaned out:
Darmain
Rojo
Valencia
Young
Matic
Fellaini
Jones
Mata (reduced playing time)
Rashford (loan)
McTominay (loan)
Well Ole can't do away with these players until the end of the season. If he can get them fighting for every ball, playing with pride and attack minded, he would have done a great job already

I don't think Rashford should be sent away anymore. His major problem are decision making and running with the ball instead of playing with his teammates. A sound coach, with the help of other players can correct that

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
odizeey:
why e go pain me. Na my wife he do?
Why u cry pass d bereaved abi u don dey this kind situation bfr. Have dey played u bfr?
Stop venting anger. This is Man U thread and the news is related to Man U. Mou just got sacked, he is trending and so his news. What Giggs did is a lesson to everyone. For good 8 years shagging your brother’s wife.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stinkmeaner: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wey baba funlord?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
eph12:

Sarri explained your case better here
https://www.nairaland.com/4905601/epl-some-chelsea-fans-stupid
Sarri addressed racism generally. Stop been petty. What Giggs did is a lesson to everyone. Snagging your bro wife for good 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
hensben:
Sarri addressed racism generally. Stop been petty. What Giggs did is a lesson to everyone. Snagging your bro wife for good 8 years.
Sarri didn't have time to explain all the foolishness he has faced since coming to England but we get the point
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
hensben:
Stop venting anger. This is Man U thread and the news is related to Man U. Mou just got sacked, he is trending and so his news. What Giggs did is a lesson to everyone. For good 8 years shagging your brother’s wife.
when did you start reporting man u related news?
When we sack mou u lost, wen pogba win world cup score goal for final you lost, wen we grab ole gunner you lost. But now you are here accusing a man that have probably forgot his past and probably restituted.

Are you the accuser of the brethren?
Old things have past away bro.
why not let his past be. If dem start to dig into your life you go begin cry immaturity.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
eph12:
Misquote how?

He was talking about racist fans, not just chelsea fans...
To me sef calling those racist guys stupid is even an understatement...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
thorrvik55:

He was talking about racist fans, not just chelsea fans...

To me sef calling those racist guys stupid is even an understatement...
Chelshit fans are the racist fans na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrJanuzaj: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
odizeey:
when did you start reporting man u related news?
When we sack mou u lost, wen pogba win world cup score goal for final you lost, wen we grab ole gunner you lost. But now you are here accusing a man that have probably forgot his past and probably restituted.

Are you the accuser of the brethren?
Old things have past away bro.
why not let his past be. If dem start to dig into your life you go begin cry immaturity.
How is it past when the media brought it up again. That type of sacrilege committed by Giggs can never pass, it is a big lesson. I know u will not want to learn with your big head. Smh

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
eph12:

Sarri didn't have time to explain all the foolishness he has faced since coming to England but we get the point
U re always trolling like a kid. We are been serious here, Giggs shags his brother’s wife and Mou couldn’t trust him as assistant.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
hensben:
How is it past when the media brought it up again. That type of sacrilege committed by Giggs can never pass, it is a big lesson. I know u will not want to learn with your big head. Smh
you dey mk me laugh. This one you are serious abt this thing is it that you have life learnt your lesson?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
One goat must have shagged Hen's girl

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Solskjaer: “It’s great it feels like coming home. It’s been a few whirlwind days. It’s great to see everyone again. It’s six months. I’m going to enjoy the ride. It’s about seeing the players and staff, being myself, the club is running a process to find the next manager.”

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6192) (6193) (6194) (6195) (6196) (6197) (6198) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: patrickmuf(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.