Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8706967 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6300) (6301) (6302) (6303) (6304) (6305) (6306) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
elrony:

RW purchase not looking feasible this window, we haven't seen a fit Sanchez yet in OGS setup and cover still dey to an extent.

Sonaldo no go bad sha grin

Improving the defence is the major determining factor in whether we make top 4 or not.

Based on his philosophy OGS’s team will always score goals. So that won’t be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
elrony:

Hian grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You had to add Mercury to the "dunderhead" ... Hope you know how heavy Mercury is?... You are implying that the brain has been flattened ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg leave that career Jambite.
Village people are deceiving him but he does not know.

Someone who has been battling JAMB since Yar’Adua was alive.

If writing JAMB was a career he would have qualified for pension by now.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
elrony:

CB Please.... Before Jones and Rojo bag 5 years extension
grin
That Rojo i just dey use side eye look am. He never play anything this season. In and out of injury but he dey collect salary dey wear suit dey go Unicef gala yesterday.
Daylight yahoo yahoo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
afrodoc2:

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
afrodoc2:

Improving the defence is the major determining factor in whether we make top 4 or not.

Based on his philosophy OGS’s team will always score goals. So that won’t be a problem.

I quite agree with you. Our defence no follow

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
afrodoc2:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

This is too much !!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lana1:
grin
That Rojo i just dey use side eye look am. He never play anything this season. In and out of injury but he dey collect salary dey wear suit dey go Unicef gala yesterday.
Daylight yahoo yahoo.

Jones is waiting for him and Smalling before he submit his yearly vacation letter cheesy

The scam no be am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afz9095(m): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lana1:
grin
Daylight yahoo yahoo.
about that UNICEF gala wey you talk, I saw picture of smalling and his girlfriend she Don get belle, wetin really happened at Manchester some month ago
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
Agbakolly:
Insecure lots grin grin
Instead of you to school your brethren that transfer market is not bodija or ogbomoso market grin
Hello you arrant doofus. You are a broke ass senseless fool so you are neither making money nor sense. So for your own good, crawl back into the shithole you crawled out from or else by the time i am done slapping sense into that your empty skull, you will be so dazed that you will be unable to locate the shithole you crawled out of. Crawl back into your shithole now for your own good so i don't render you homeless. God bless you as you take this sound advice.

Good evening undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Hello you arrant doofus. You are a broke ass senseless fool so you are neither making money nor sense. So for your own good, crawl back into the shithole you crawled out from or else by the time i am done slapping sense into that your empty skull, you will be so dazed that you will be unable to locate the shithole you crawled out of. Crawl back into your shithole now for your own good so i don't render you homeless. God bless you as you take this sound advice.

Good evening undecided

ok sire undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
afrodoc2:

We should forget about buying Zaha.

He has lots of skill but is not intelligent IMO.

He makes too many numbskull decisions for my liking.

If it is a short term loan deal with possibility of buying later that is fine.

And he hordes the ball too much most times
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
Barcelona is not joking o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Butter don full Man utd bread...Neymar is injuredcheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
eph12:
Barcelona is not joking o
who told you we were joking before?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:18am On Jan 24, 2019
Tundexxy:
I swear. Cant lie that i didn't smile when i read the news. cheesy

Mbappe still dey tho! lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by abiodunakande19: 6:41am On Jan 24, 2019
Tundexxy:

Even Marco verati is already a doubt..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:58am On Jan 24, 2019
abiodunakande19:

Don't we serve a living God cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mhoyorsawreh1(f): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2019
Tundexxy:

I knw he will get injured for sure. His sister's birthday is march 11. He always either get injured or suspended around dat time. The love strong gan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamharkinwaley: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2019
Mhoyorsawreh1:

I knw he will get injured for sure. His sister's birthday is march 11. He always either get injured or suspended around dat time. The love strong gan.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2019
Winter has come and gone

And yee are still sixth

Talk about Divine stagnation

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2019
abiodunakande19:

if you manage to escape them, I'm sure that you will be doing juju for the next team you meet in the quarter finals abi?

Instead of you to hope that your team does well, you are dancing over the problem of another
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 10:25am On Jan 24, 2019
Wtf

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2019
Tundexxy:
Mbappe says hi

even if Cavani choke, Mbappe go show
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2019
LoRdCaT:

Good evening undecided

Hahahaha ... why are you like this Charlie grin grin

Na the bolded after your savage lines dey burst my head grin grin

Apostle Elrony, lets Knight this man cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NLBigBoy: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
If you people insist on benching Lingard, I won’t mind Lukaku manning that RW.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
NLBigBoy:
If you people insist on benching Lingard, I won’t mind Lukaku manning that RW.
Lol it will be a huge struggle for Lukaku. Let's not expose him to ridicule o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
sod09:
So elrony issa dwarf grin grin
No wonder him and diggz are PADI, birds of a feather midgets of same height roll together

Wetin dey worry you sodick? No go kee urself O!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NLBigBoy: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
eph12:

Lol it will be a huge struggle for Lukaku. Let's not expose him to ridicule o

Well according to some people Lingard cannot cross, he cannot dribble, he cannot Body But Lukaku can cross and body so 2/3 isn’t bad. cheesy I know Lukaku can whip a mean cross from that right flank but I have never been one for crosses or traditional wingers. I stand by my stance Lingard is good enough for that RW
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
patrickmuf:
It's now I know why Diggz used to curse the man almost every match day especially when Salah or KDB scores... The man wanted to bin Martial and Pogba and have us regretting in a few years time.
When I called him bastard of the earth, I meant it, if life is fair, that man should be coaching the Everton's, Sociedad's and Atalanta's of the world.

Wetin papa siddon for ground dey see...n.a. tree pikin dey climb to fit catch a glimpse cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
tongue
diggz:

Wetin dey worry you sodick? No go kee urself O!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
diggz:

Wetin papa siddon for ground dey see...n.a. tree pikin dey climb to fit catch a glimpse cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
NLBigBoy:

Well according to some people Lingard cannot cross, he cannot dribble, he cannot Body But Lukaku can cross and body so 2/3 isn’t bad. cheesy I know Lukaku can whip a mean cross from that right flank but I have never been one for crosses or traditional wingers. I stand by my stance Lingard is good enough for that RW

I like Lingard but just like Lukaku, he also plays in an important position that you cannot be average at when you're talking about being a top level club. I think if we should be looking to upgrade that position in the summer. RB and CB is obviously a no brainer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6300) (6301) (6302) (6303) (6304) (6305) (6306) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TariEnoch(m), Ibunkun1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.