Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8706165 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6301) (6302) (6303) (6304) (6305) (6306) (6307) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
obainojazz:
Wtf
Geez! This will take up to 5 month
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
SkimpleD:

Hahahaha ... why are you like this Charlie grin grin

Na the bolded after your savage lines dey burst my head grin grin

Apostle Elrony, lets Knight this man cheesy
I am a very respectful man sir. Mama taught me to always greet people. Good manners are very important. grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NLBigBoy: 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
MRTA7:

I like Lingard but just like Lukaku, he also plays in an important position that you cannot be average at when you're talking about being a top level club. I think if we should be looking to upgrade that position in the summer. RB and CB is obviously a no brainer.

I don’t think we watch the same Lukaku because the one I know is utter fvcking shite in that ST position, all he does is try and beat the offside trap, run and shoot, That would be great for Mid table teams we are Man utd and when you have the Sam allardyces and Tony Puliss parking the bus he’s just ineffective and miserable...If it were left to me I will Sell every fvcking defender in that squad except Bailly Dalit Lindelof Shaw and Jones...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
LoRdCaT:
I am a very respectful man sir. Mama taught me to always greet people. Good manners are very important. grin grin cheesy
grin grin grin
Why are you like this na cheesy

Come and confess your sins jhoo tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
NLBigBoy:

Well according to some people Lingard cannot cross, he cannot dribble, he cannot Body But Lukaku can cross and body so 2/3 isn’t bad. cheesy I know Lukaku can whip a mean cross from that right flank but I have never been one for crosses or traditional wingers. I stand by my stance Lingard is good enough for that RW
Lingard is just like a rich man Willian. He has his use and that is pressing defenders. He can't beat players to create space for himself or other. We need someone that can to complete the front 3

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
SkimpleD:

Hahahaha ... why are you like this Charlie grin grin

Na the bolded after your savage lines dey burst my head grin grin

Apostle Elrony, lets Knight this man cheesy

Getting the holy whip ready... He shall be knighted by the blood! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
diggz:

Wetin dey worry you sodick? No go kee urself O!

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Soredick is having symptoms of Buharia cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mbabbe's mins per goal ratio is insane - wtf, and I was thinking Messi has the best ratio in Europe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
melodyogonna:
Mbabbe's mins per goal ratio is insane - wtf, and I was thinking Messi has the best ratio in Europe.
but he is playing in a farmers league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
Question:

Will Nantes reimburse Cardiff some of that Sala transfer money?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lana1:
Question:

was thinking about it today

Best case they should both agree to give the money to the players family
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lana1:
Question:

If you sell a crate of egg to someone and he falls down on his way home breaking it all

Do you refund him the money?

IMO, The moment the deal was signed and he flew away, its no longer in Nantes hand, now fully Cardiffs

Even if they havent paid in full, Cardiff still has the obligation to complete the payment
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
“There you go, it’s easier to speak loudly if you’re not in a job yourself! That’ll be great if Scholesy gets a job, he’s someone you want to learn off, I played with them for so many years, I’m just doing my bit.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
“He (Luke Shaw) was ill, he just fell ill the night before. Smalling started training again so it’s only Rojo and Fellaini are the two I can’t call upon in this game.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
“Obviously the plan is to go back there [Molde] but it’s one of the things that I watched parts of the CSKA Moscow game and they lost 2-1, but my job is to improve here, help the players so that’s not very difficult, so you can spend 10 or 15 mins talking to them back home.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
“The semi-final 99 is such an important game and when Peter saves that pen from Denis Bergkamp that gives us the advantage and we win the treble, if Bergkamp had scored they’d have won the double, that’s how small the margins are, that’s the standout for me.

“I watched Giggsy’s goal from the sidelines and that was the one highlight apart from walking out on the pitch at Wembley in 99 because growing up in Norway that’s the game you look forward to and still remember Norman Whiteside’s curler after Kevin Moran was sent off, that was the one game we knew we were going to watch.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
“Fantastic, that’s the one fierce rivalry on a football basis on my years between the two of us, always the closest rivals, they win the double, we win the treble, and the games were just fantastic, we had a great team they had a good team.

"I think I just scored once against David Seaman, but the French connection they had, Henry, Vieira, Pires, Petit, I met them a couple of times in the FA Cup. I think I won two semi-finals but we lost 2-0 at home once in a year, there were some tackles flying in between the two teams. Fantastic games.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
"Obviously Arsene Wenger and the gaffer are the two longest serving managers in my era, they were fantastic, an institution in the club, it’s gonna take time but Unai, they beat us with Sevilla, and they’ve made a very good signing tactically he’s very good, high energy and I don’t know what team he’s going to play, he’s got loads of different tactics. They’ve made a very good signing.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
“You don’t really have to prioritise, I’ve got a big strong squad there will be one or two changes you always prioritise the next game the main priority is tomorrow night, we’ve got Sunday, Saturday, Monday so plenty of time in between to recover for Burnley.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
I think the club’s making progress [to renewing Martial and De Gea Contracts] but I leave that to the right people to do that. I don’t know really how far we are away from it but hopefully we’re going to have some good news in the coming weeks.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
“He [Alexis] will be involved. I think he’ll love it if the crowd turn against him. As a player, pride kicks in and you think ‘I’ll show all of you’. He’s been fantastic in training, his attitude has been spot on so hopefully he’ll enjoy the game.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
We have to enjoy it while it lasts, here’s a reminder of United form under Solskjaer.

5-1 vs Cardiff

3-1 vs Huddersfield

4-1 vs Bournemouh

2-0 vs Newcastle

2-0 vs Reading

1-0 vs Tottenham

2-1 vs Brighton
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
“He’s come in and, Ole being Ole, he has brought a smile with him. He knows the club, which is massively important for me, and what he’s done is come here and just said to everybody - go and enjoy playing for Man United, go and be the luckiest boys on the planet to go and play on that pitch.

“He felt like that when he was a player and he’s trying to introduce that to the players now and it’s worked. But he’s also got a little bit of a ruthless streak. I don’t think you can be as successful as Ole Gunnar if you’ve not got that. He had a dream to become a football manager after his playing career and he worked hard at it.

“This opportunity has come and I know he’s delighted to have that. I spoke to him on many occasions and I also know that he’s going to take it with both hands and try and grab hold of that for as long as he can and hopefully it’ll be a long, long time.”

- Nicky Butt
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
eph12:

Lingard is just like a rich man Willian. He has his use and that is pressing defenders. He can't beat players to create space for himself or other. We need someone that can to complete the front 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL6f8dfE11s

Watch goal number 5.

Also, goal number 2 (4:11). 1 vs 4. 10 touches. His own half to the opponent's 18. Cool solo goal.

P.S: See Lukaku on the RS ambling by as if without a care in the world?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
NLBigBoy:

I don’t think we watch the same Lukaku because the one I know is utter fvcking shite in that ST position, all he does is try and beat the offside trap, run and shoot, That would be great for Mid table teams we are Man utd and when you have the Sam allardyces and Tony Puliss parking the bus he’s just ineffective and miserable...If it were left to me I will Sell every fvcking defender in that squad except Bailly Dalit Lindelof Shaw and Jones...

I'm not sure you read my post very well if you think I was praising Lukaku.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
Leyqute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL6f8dfE11s

Watch goal number 5.

Also, goal number 2 (4:11). 1 vs 4. 10 touches. His own half to the opponent's 18. Cool solo goal.

P.S: See Lukaku on the RS ambling by as if without a care in the world?
Lol something expected from players at big clubs is consistency. We've seen great performances from some keepers in the EPL but doesn't mean they're consistent with that like De Gea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
eph12:

Lol something expected from players at big clubs is consistency. We've seen great performances from some keepers in the EPL but doesn't mean they're consistent with that like De Gea.

He's still consistent in what he offers primarily for the team. How many Utd players performed consistently in the last 3 years?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
LoooL. It's funny how fans are always about the immediate present moment.

Guys wanted Lindelof sold because of a few errors in his first games. Now, several months after, the same set of people are singing his names to the high heavens.

It's premature calling for Lingard's head. He's offered more in games recently than Martial but nobody's calling for Ayinde to be benched.

Shior.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

If you sell a crate of egg to someone and he falls down on his way home breaking it all

Do you refund him the money?

IMO, The moment the deal was signed and he flew away, its no longer in Nantes hand, now fully Cardiffs

Even if they havent paid in full, Cardiff still has the obligation to complete the payment
Ok. But we can also look at like this...
You order stuff from Amazon, u even pay before delivery can be made but u never get ur stuff delivered because the goods was lost in transit. Na ur fault abi the fault of amazon?

Some mutual agreement will have to be reached because Cardiff have clearly not gotten what they paid for
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
iamJ:
was thinking about it today

Best case they should both agree to give the money to the players family
The best possible solution.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tottenham Bottling Company Plc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Leyqute:

He's still consistent in what he offers primarily for the team. How many Utd players performed consistently in the last 3 years?

And what's that thing he offers primarily?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6301) (6302) (6303) (6304) (6305) (6306) (6307) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: RRWraith(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.