Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8773279 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6314) (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) (6319) (6320) ... (14174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:

God bless the day we fired him.. I was so happy eh

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
afrodoc2:

Well we benefitted from a relatively easy fixture list when Ole came in (at least the first 5,6 games), so we have to take this one as well as part of life.
It is what it is. I guess what we need is two starting 11 with decent players all round.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
SkimpleD:

Shaa sharap there. We would hold party here soon and the gates of hell would not prevail
Are you donating your house for use as the venue?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lana1:
Yh. No replacements in that midfield.
At least for attack, we ve 5 to 6 decent players that can deputise for each other. Same in defence. But for that midfield, nobody is good enough outside Herrera, Pogba and Matic.

Trying days ahead. Will be interesting how the team responds.

I hope we dont have injuries and if we somehow come out of those games with 7/8 wins, then the queen can as well knight OGS on the spot while the board makes his appointment permanent. cheesy cheesy
7/8? Calm down o cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin

Martial will come good! He's just a tip away from beast mode!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
eph12:

7/8? Calm down o cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
bad guy! SO no one can quote you when things go south abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
eph12:

grin

Thought it's just only me that noticed it!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
eph12:

Are you donating your house for use as the venue?
You talk too much Ephraim , brother to Manasseh grin

Party must hold here soon and the gates of hell would not prevail.

Can I get an amen Oasis007 grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
codedguy1:

The fixtures be like set up grin but again when ole got the job people felt the fixtures were favourable to him at the time. But we all know what we would have been served during that frauds era. Again now we can go into this deadly fixtures with confidence, imagine if we still had that fraud as our coach shocked shocked. The defensive masterclass strategy for be out of this world. grin

Even Ole is thinking of winning something this year and top 4 is not exactly his target.

But the fixtures na die, even crystal palace and Southampton are not exactly walk overs.

We die here!
Imagine parking bus and having all 11 players behind the ball yet we go still dey concede goals anyhow.
Abeg old things hath passed away jare. Make we just forget about that idîot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
eph12:

When screenshot dey?? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
SkimpleD:

Can I get an amen Oasis007 grin

grin

Taah!

I dey look at you like one Shekpite like that....?!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
Marcus Rashford has scored in his last four Premier League appearances for Man Utd – should he score in this match, he would be the third youngest player to score in five in a row in the Premier League, behind Nicolas Anelka in 1998 and Jose Antonio Reyes in 2004.

Lol Reyes.
I remember back then the argument with Assanal fans was Reyes or Ronaldo who was better.
The debate raged on until we met them and the Neville brothers molested him.
That was the beginning of the end of his stardom.
Lmao

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
elrony:

cheesy cheesy grin

grin

Oasis007:

grin

Thought it's just only me that noticed it!

Una think sey here noh fit make pesin gather sense?? Awon post diggers everywhere grin

eph12:

grin

Lana1:

Nawa ooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
afrodoc2:

Lol Reyes.
I remember back then the argument with Assanal fans was Reyes or Ronaldo who was better.
The debate raged on until we met them and the Neville brothers molested him.
That was the beginning of the end of his stardom.
Lmao
cheesy

U noh dhey everly forget ni

Chai Neville brothers went HaM on him

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
SkimpleD:

Can I get an amen somebody grin
Be ready to wait till thy kingdom come cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
Strangely enough, I don't feel so scared of the fixture list. One match at a time, fitness helping, we can scale through, picking up maximum points and victories.

Some matches, the performance might be petty, might be smash and grab. No matter. We can do it.

I fear for that midfield three. By the time we scale through, they might be overworked.

Just one of them coping an injury, is calling for disaster. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
cheesy

U noh dhey everly forget ni

Chai Neville brothers went HaM on him

That was the game that ended that their fake unbeaten run. Reyes was the danger man who had been scoring freely until then, so the Neville clan had a family meeting. LOL
The boy was crying like someone whose t-fare had been stolen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
hoopLA:

Someone here, I think it was doc, mentioned the glaring loophole in the 4-3-3 formation deployed vs Arsenal.
It is just that Arsenal is dumb by default. Otherwise they should have sweated us on Friday. A real serious side would take us out in the first half.

In my opinion I think we got lucky vs Spurs too.

Unfortunately our fixture list is what it is. Ole could not have had a kinder start to his tenure in light of the fixtures, so times like these would inevitably come.
Let's hope for the best and believe that Ole's work pays off in times like these.
Against Spurs, the guys had doubts no thanks to the mentality Mou had infused into their heads when coming up against good or great teams.

Against Arsenal, our second big test, I paid close attention to how we reacted after Arsenal pulled one back and especially during additional time and in both cases, we weren't panicky on the ball, we controlled the game.
Regarding our midfield and defense, I agree with Doc, we need not bodies but players who are equally as good as the options we've got or preferably, even better and that's why I think the board will be making a mistake not Strengthening the defense and to a lesser extent the midfield (They might be looking at Fred and expecting him to come good).

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
Danhumprey:
Strangely enough, I don't feel so scared of the fixture list. One match at a time, fitness helping, we can scale through, picking up maximum points and victories.

Some matches, the performance might be petty, might be smash and grab. No matter. We can do it.

I fear for that midfield three. By the time we scale through, they might be overworked.

Just one of them coping an injury, is calling for disaster. embarassed
I dont think anyone here is scared of playing any of those teams but rather the frequency of when we have to play them.

We can definitely beat any of those teams on our best day but back to back big games like that means no rest and little chance of rotation for the 1st team especially as we dont seem to have reasonable players that can rotate for the midfield three.
Limited rotation means more fatigue and high risk of injuries and injuries is something we cant afford right now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lana1:
Na true o grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Great news guys. Seems like Fellaini is on his way to China.
Isn’t life beautiful?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
afrodoc2:

Great news guys. Seems like Fellaini is on his way to China.
Isn’t life beautiful?

grin

Glory be to God! Hope it's not a Rumour?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Glory be to God! Hope it's not a Rumour?!

Still a rumor, at least until it’s confirmed.

But we are pushing them with prayers, that deal must be completed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
afrodoc2:

grin

Just checked it on Sky Sports. Hope Valencia and Rojo would be offloaded as well to free up space - they are occupying for nothing!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Taah!

I dey look at you like one Shekpite like that....?!
Is that Pogback when he becomes UTD coach in the year 2044? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
afrodoc2:

Amen!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Just checked it on Sky Sports. Hope Valencia and Rojo would be offloaded as well to free up space - they are occupying for nothing!

TFM and tuanzebe could easily be doing what those two are doing for less than half the cost! Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
SkimpleD:

Is that Pogback when he becomes UTD coach in the year 2044? grin

That guy has ikputu onu cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
MRTA7:

TFM and tuanzebe could easily be doing what those two are doing for less than half the cost! Smh

RT!!!...not like they are one step to world class sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
elrony:

That guy has ikputu onu cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Do not, I repeat do not let egbon Dayo see that grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6314) (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) (6319) (6320) ... (14174) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.