Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8768290 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6312) (6313) (6314) (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by drisham(m): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Same way it was supposed to be hard for Ole to win his first 8 games incharge. Well, here we are! And he made it look so easy too.. You should actually be very scared.

oga Lordcat Chelsea fear no one at Stamford bridgewink;+();(
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
I just had that feeling it would be another big team...maybe Chelsea. Useless FA.
No p. We go beat all of them one by one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
God Safe us! 8 straight wins. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Neymar to miss both legs!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mhen which kind fixture be this??

If this guy can win 6 out of those games

he should be given the job
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
neezar:
Mhen which kind fixture be this??

If this guy can win 6 out of those games

he should be given the job
I swear. The fixtures be like something from the pit of hell.
Hopefully no injuries and hopefully we win a majority of the games and knock Chelsea and PSG out!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2019
Lana1:

Perfect definition of litmus test for Ole and the team..
Wanna ask,, which one would you take>> to progress in the champs and risk not making top four or to lose out in the champs,, probably lose out in the FA but then chasing top 4 down to the wire??

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:17am On Jan 29, 2019
Khaytunechi:

Perfect definition of litmus test for Ole and the team..
Wanna ask,, which one would you take>> to progress in the champs and risk not making top four or to lose out in the champs,, probably lose out in the FA but then chasing top 4 down to the wire??
None is acceptable lipsrsealed

We must keep firing on all fronts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 12:32am On Jan 29, 2019
LoRdCaT:
The same Chelsea that arsenal beat blue black? Mtchew
d same way teams were beating us till we shocked city...na we still beat una last season... get ready for another one

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 2:59am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 29, 2019
Chelsea vs Man Utd?? This is an agenda angry Dem no see Barnet or one stupid club give us abi? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 5:31am On Jan 29, 2019
macjireh:

d same way teams were beating us till we shocked city...na we still beat una last season... get ready for another one
Why are you foaming at the mouth?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:49am On Jan 29, 2019
“I think the question is wrong because I don’t think it’s my challenge to incorporate players. It’s about the players being ready when they get a chance and Fred, he’s been working hard in training, he’s a good lad.

”It’s the same with Andreas [Pereira] and Scott [McTominay] because, when they get the chance, and they will, we want to see improvement. And we know there’s a very, very good player there with Fred, so hopefully he’ll adjust to the English game because there’s no doubting of his talent."

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2019
”It’s always difficult to come here. One, it’s Man United, you’re expected to perform straight away. Two, it’s an English league that he’s not used to, but he’s a Brazilian international. Andreas - a Brazilian international, the talent is there and, when they get the chance, the next time I’m sure [they’ll take it].

”And it’s easier to come into a team that is doing well. I didn’t do Andreas, or Scott or Fred any favours when I put them in against Reading in a game that had nine changes. Next time they come in, there might be one or two changes and then we’ll see what they’re capable of."

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:51am On Jan 29, 2019
”There are loads of players that have come in and found the first few months difficult. Two of the best players I played with who struggled the most were Diego Forlan and Juan Sebastian Veron, you know those two fantastic players, but when they settled, they performed. So I don’t think he needs to worry too much. He’ll get chances.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:53am On Jan 29, 2019
”We’ve got the Champions League. We’ve got the FA Cup. We can’t just say the top four and that’s it, we’ve got to look at can we win something this year. As I’ve said, I go into every single game as a Manchester United manager thinking we can win this game.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 6:44am On Jan 29, 2019
Criis:
Chelsea vs Man Utd?? This is an agenda angry Dem no see Barnet or one stupid club give us abi? undecided
una dey fear?... LOL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Lana1:
I swear. The fixtures be like something from the pit of hell.
Hopefully no injuries and hopefully we win a majority of the games and knock Chelsea and PSG out!
That Chelsea and psg match will be the toughest

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2019
Lana1:

The fixtures be like set up grin but again when ole got the job people felt the fixtures were favourable to him at the time. But we all know what we would have been served during that frauds era. Again now we can go into this deadly fixtures with confidence, imagine if we still had that fraud as our coach shocked shocked. The defensive masterclass strategy for be out of this world. grin

Even Ole is thinking of winning something this year and top 4 is not exactly his target.

But the fixtures na die, even crystal palace and Southampton are not exactly walk overs.

We die here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:21am On Jan 29, 2019
grin

The FA shaaa. They're really out to fvck up Utd.. Hmmm we will put them to shame. Like WTF!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2019
macjireh:

una dey fear?... LOL

Not really, na Chelshit and GarriBall afterall, but giving us a lower ranked team would have been a good opportunity to rest our key players and play youngsters ahead of other key fixtures. Now, we have to field our strongest side everytime!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2019
Lana1:
Na wa o. Who we offend na? And we don't have the quality to rest Matic, Herrera and Pogba in that midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2019
As long as we don't lose to Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and City, Ole and his boys would have done very well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2019
eph12:
As long as we don't lose to Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and City, Ole and his boys would have done very well
Party must shelle na grin

Isn’t our God a good God? wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2019
Criis:

Not really, na Chelshit and GarriBall afterall, but giving us a lower ranked team would have been a good opportunity to rest our key players and play youngsters ahead of other key fixtures. Now, we have to field our strongest side everytime!
what are u saying? grin you have 3 days to rest while Chelsea have only one day to rest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:59am On Jan 29, 2019
Only Jehovah Nissi and Jehovah Rapha can save us with this fixture list.
Na to start to speak in tongues and kabash remain.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2019
afrodoc2:

Only Jehovah Nissi and Jehovah Rapha can save us with this fixture list.
Na to start to speak in tongues and kabash remain.
I thought u were shouting/singing Ole ole ole ooole, Ole ole grin
Very soon u will raising placard all over old Trafford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2019
SkimpleD:

Party must shelle na grin

Isn’t our God a good God? wink
We have exhausted our budget for hosting parties for the less privileged this season. Come back next year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2019
Let's be optimistic.

As daunting as the fixtures look it is meant to test us in view of where we really are as a squad relative to how we began the season.
The season was wrecked by Jose (who I supported initially and I owe the house an apology for that). At this point despite the excellent start under Ole I think we should see his tenure as a rescue job in terms of salvaging what we can from what is left. In my view we ought to temper our expectations in light of the fact that Ole is just the interim boss and that we are about to take a loss in terms of our projections for the season.

Of course Ole would like to use this as an audition to get the job full-term and as such will go out to do his case good. But the reality is that there are deficiencies both in terms of personnel and from the tactical side that would eventually be exposed.

Just saying. Please I'm no kill joy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2019
hoopLA:
Let's be optimistic.

As daunting as the fixtures look it is meant to test us in view of where we really are as a squad relative to how we began the season.
The season was wrecked by Jose (who I supported initially and I owe the house an apology for that). At this point despite the excellent start under Ole I think we should see his tenure as a rescue job in terms of salvaging what we can from what is left. In my view we ought to temper our expectations in light of the fact that Ole is just the interim boss and that we are about to take a loss in terms of our projections for the season.

Of course Ole would like to use this as an audition to get the job full-term and as such will go out to do his case good. But the reality is that there are deficiencies both in terms of personnel and from the tactical side that would eventually be exposed.

I really do not think folks are concerned because we harbour any fears but rather because of the fixture list. If we had each game against a rival duly spread in between games against smaller teams, most folks wouldn't voice out.

Regarding deficiencies in the team, no questions about that but on the tactical side, I can't say just yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2019
hoopLA:
Let's be optimistic.

Well said.

Do you think he should get the job if he emerges well from the tough fixtures and qualify us for UCL next season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2019
MorataFC:
what are u saying? grin you have 3 days to rest while Chelsea have only one day to rest.

Are you facing PSG before and Liverpool after?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6312) (6313) (6314) (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.