Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,995 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8704365 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6797) (6798) (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
engrelvis:
u r nt getting me .all r speculations.y has he nt been bought if he so vital to dem.pls dnt twist my words.Madrid, juve r among d best club in d world.all I read is dey r interested.we all know is nt all speculation DAT manifest into reality. If he his damn important to dem dey wud v done it since

I don't get your point. So Madrid and Juve that want to buy him will kidnapp Ed Woodward and the Glazers and force them to sell, abi wetin?

Or is it that when you go to the market you force people to sell to you? If the owner no wan sell you go carry the goods run?

Lets carry your question to the next level. Why has no club bought Messi from Barca over the last 10 years?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
eph12:
I think the issue is that we haven't even replaced Herrera and Matic, we are talking about selling Pogba. The club should get some midfielders in first before we can talk about #PogbaOut

The issue is that Pogba wants to leave, and he has given his loudmouth agent carte blanche to belittle the club publicly in order to make it happen.

Our season does not depend on Pogba but on building a balanced squad with quality players. With Pogba we came 6th and it can happen again.
If he stays good, if he goes good. I honestly don't give a phuck.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
afrodoc2:

I don't get your point. So Madrid and Juve that want to buy him will kidnapp Ed Woodward and the Glazers and force them to sell, abi wetin?

Or is it that when you go to the market you force people to sell to you? If the owner no wan sell you go carry the goods run?

Lets carry your question to the next level. Why has no club bought Messi from Barca over the last 10 years?
lol....kidnap Ed ke? I think I will luv DAT.u v point.Messi is a different ball game because he is good.barca refusing to sell is understandable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
afrodoc2:

The issue is that Pogba wants to leave, and he has given his loudmouth agent carte blanche to belittle the club publicly in order to make it happen.

Our season does not depend on Pogba but on building a balanced squad with quality players. With Pogba we came 6th and it can happen again.
from what I read on Twitter n general feeling of united fans worldwide nobody give a phuck about pogba again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
afrodoc2:

I was talking about the fans raising objections to Pogba's sale. I don't care if he stays or goes, but we need to invest in that midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oasis007:
Romelu Lukaku has given his priority to Inter Milan over Juventus. He favours the project of Antonio Conte and wants to feel at the centre of a new club. He has already reached an agreement with Inter."

- Fabrizio Romano

It's logical that he'll favor moving to Inter over Juventus, mans won't be in Juve's first team with players like CR7, Kean and Dybala available. All that poor technique won't be tolerated at a club that wants to win the Champions League.

At Inter, the land is super green for him, a manager that likes him, the manager dislikes the current striker, pattern of play etc.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
eph12:

I was talking about the fans raising objections to Pogba's sale. I don't care if he stays or goes, but we need to invest in that midfield

Longstaff and Bruno Fernandes....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
#6800 united moving from 6th to 8th grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
GloryIsaac:

I honestly don't care as long as they have the passion, technique and skill to play in a top midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
6800 grin grin grin

Hopefully we get a quality number 6 then an attacking and defensive solid 8.

angry angry sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
GloryIsaac:

We no dey sign anybody again angry angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jovialswag(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
elrony:

who said so
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
elrony:

Have yet a little faith Apostle, even as small the size of a mustard seed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
eph12:

I honestly don't care as long as they have the passion, technique and skill to play in a top midfield

Definitely, the first ten games will show that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bruno Fernandes is currently calm and believes a transfer will happen this summer. Manchester United and Tottenham are formulating a proposal. Delay in offer could be due to Sporting having to pay Bruno €5m if they reject a €35m+ bid.

- Correio Da Manha

- Sport Witness
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
This deal is taking much longer than expected and it's becoming increasingly annoying.

Get the deal done and move to the next one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sanchez injured AGAIN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
BikeMan:
Sanchez injured AGAIN

Hopefully, he will be fit and ready to start the first match of the new season...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sinbo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
thorrvik55:

Hopefully, he will be fit and ready to start the first match of the new season...
Which Match Sanches wan start. Guy if na play stop am o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sinbo:

Local man was shocked to his bones
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sinbo:

He was exceptional for Chile at the copa america.
He deserves to start the first match of the season cos of his current form...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Pogba should gedfifok ....

My major concern is the deadwoods ole is still keeping. Even if we don’t have buyers,they should terminate their contracts and settle them. Sanchez starting another match in that shirt will turn my stomach.

I want chukwueze on that right wing ��
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
If you ask me

I’ll say You guys should better trigger Fellaini’s release clause. #Fellaini_is_back I heard he plays the trumpet well and that alone will be symbolic cos it could be an end to ur romance with 6th.

But y’all didn’t ask me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
thorrvik55:

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
jovialswag:
who said so

angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Have yet a little faith Apostle, even as small the size of a mustard seed.

cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:28am On Jul 08, 2019
Atletico Madrid and Manchester United have expressed their interest in David Neres. No concrete offer has arrived yet. Ajax do not want to hold talks with interested parties until after Copa America.

- Sky Germany
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:07am On Jul 08, 2019
...... On the Wheel.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:08am On Jul 08, 2019
..... On the Wheel!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:10am On Jul 08, 2019
...... On the Wheel!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 5:09am On Jul 08, 2019
Solksjear is beginning to sound like a broken record to me.. I can't remember his particular words in verbatim but towards the tail end of last season,, he did mention that there were some playerS (keyword - playerS) who's played their last games and won't be here this season..

I don't know if in to say it is shocking or ridiculous or both that the only player we've sold is one of those who was a mainstay in the brief resurgence we experienced when OGS took over,, and the other two we look like selling -- Pogba and Lukaku were also some of our best legs under OGS..

Nothing done to the heart of the defence that leaked in goals week in week out.. We're still stuck with the Rojos and Joneses of this world,, players who would definitely get injured before November and won't be fit for months,, we're still here with Darmian whose best position is unknown..

No addition to central midfield yet so we're still here with Matic and Fred and Tominay (Pogba wants out),, just look at the other top five teams and let's have a reality check..
Unless Daniel James start blazing from day one,, we'd still see tired legs Mata @RW or the fooolishh Messe Lingod whose career stats is the definition of below average.. Lukaku leaves and Rashford becomes our first choice striker -- someone with an average of 14 goals per year since he turned pro..

Yet OGS is telling us about 'X-factor' and a 'smiley team',, I'm all for being optimistic but the facts on ground do not support whatever he's trying to sell us..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:14am On Jul 08, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

X-factor indeed. I hope we don't suffer bigtime this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6797) (6798) (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MeMiTi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.