Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8790325 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6796) (6797) (6798) (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2019
LongD:

This is a Manchester United thread if you are looking for super eagles discussion find the appropriate thread.
Look at what you just typed. Where is your patriotism. It is actually sad that you can type this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2019
hensben:
Look at what you just typed. Where is your patriotism. It is actually sad that you can type this.
Very Sad grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2019
Lord, give me strength and enough patience to continue ignoring this patriotic clown on our thread because it's getting harder everyday... angry

Amen...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 07, 2019

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Photoshop
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2019
melodyogonna:

Photoshop

gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2019
hensben:

Wait - are you okay?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2019
adisaaowala:

Wait - are you okay?
It's obvious he loses it whenever he skips his meds.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sinbo(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2019
Hmmm, Man U. only God will help us this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2019
melodyogonna:

Photoshop

Obviously
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Terrible job
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2019
I will get rid of Pogba before Lukaku. angry

Lukaku knows he isn’t first choice, he asked for a move. Even the club are looking at moving him on, Inter are interested but cash strapped.

You won’t find Lukaku lamenting at every turn and complaining about why a deal isn’t done yet. He returned to training with the rest of the boys and taking things as they come.

A professional behaving like one.

Fûck Pogba and Raiola angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2019
larride:
I will get rid of Pogba before Lukaku. angry

Lukaku knows he isn’t first choice, he asked for a move. Even the club are looking at moving him on, Inter are interested but cash strapped.

You won’t find Lukaku lamenting at every turn and complaining about why a deal isn’t done yet. He returned to training with the rest of the boys and taking things as they come.

A professional behaving like one.

Fûck Pogba and Raiola angry

Saw some tweet about Pogba refusing to go for pre-season.

I hope he goes to Real Madrid though, they fit each other.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
@larride, you've just spoken my mind.

This coming week, two things will happen:
1. Pogba becomes unprofessional about his contract, he refuses to resume training.
2. He becomes professional, he resumes but refuses to train or he trains but flare up with provocation with some matter.

In all, I won't be surprised if he acted counter wise. God help the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
adebayo201:
@larride, you've just spoken my mind.

This coming week, two things will happen:
1. Pogba becomes unprofessional about his contract, he refuses to resume training.
2. He becomes professional, he resumes but refuses to train or he trains but flare up with provocation with some matter.

In all, I won't be surprised if he acted counter wise. God help the club.

I hear he’s in carrigton right now and will go with the rest of the squad to Australia.

Make them sha sell ham and get it over it. No one should be disrespecting the club like that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
afrodoc2:

Long and short of this epistle to the Ephesians is that you joined Pogba out gang?
Lol. Is our God not wonderful?

I started saying this earlier but they wont listen. I can bet that if we sell pogba and buy a decent midfielder who is very hungry, we will do very well. Same thing for DDG and Sanchez. The earlier we start offloading these egomaniac the better. But trust the naysayers they will start talking about how we will lose our key players as if its not the same key players that keep finishing 6th every season. Again i still maintain that letting Herrera leave is a fantastic thing to do.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Traveling Squad

"Darmian & Fred to join MUFC tour at a later date due to family reasons."

- Simon Peach

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
engrelvis:
bro Herrera is one player man utd shud nt v let go.I will prefer Herrera being paid 200k a WK dan DAT inconsistent fool call Rashford

Bros forget that thing Herrera leaving is a good thing. He is an average player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Romelu Lukaku has given his priority to Inter Milan over Juventus. He favours the project of Antonio Conte and wants to feel at the centre of a new club. He has already reached an agreement with Inter."

- Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Someone should break Pogba's leg in training...Where's Rojo when you need him.
I rather we send Pogba back to Juventus or try a swap with PSG involving
Veratti, Madrid and Barca shouldn't just cherry pick the best players from the EPL like it's a second grade league.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
CapitalCee:

Bros forget that thing Herrera leaving is a good thing. He is an average player.

Herrera was always squad player level, not first 11 player for a team aiming to dominate and win titles. In addition to being a decent player, he was hard working and always gave 100% so i was okay with him in the team.
However since his greed has came into play, coupled with the fact that people like him are just blocking the development of the younger ones in that crucial midfield i am happy to see him go.

Pogba's stay here has been a failure so far, and i warned people about this. He and the club can share the blame in this 50/50 or any way they see it.
He does not thrive in a midfield in which he is meant to be the lynchpin, rather he needs a good supporting cast like he had at Juve and has in the French team. Instead of the guy we should have bought 2 quality central midfielders by adding just little to that money, but Ed went for the glamour buy.
Pogba is our best player but him leaving or staying will have no bearing on our performance next season IF we buy the right sort of midfielders to play with/replace him.

P.S The smart thing to do would be to secure those players first, then sell him to the highest bidder if he still insists on going.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
But still, can they use the money wisely?? Can they get a better replacement if at all he's going? Ronaldo left, them use the money buy Valencia.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Keeping a 29 year old who is going to be 30 by August (Ander Herrera) on a £300k a week to be a squad player doesn't make economical sense. Letting him go was a good decision.

Footballing wise, apart from the occasional man marking of Hazard and co, he lacks tactical discipline, just running around like a headless chicken, sideways and backward passing. How is he any different from Tom Cleverly? Please we can do better than that, lets overhaul this midfield that keeps finishing 6th consistently.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dathypebruv(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
patrickmuf:
Someone should break Pogba's leg in training...Where's Rojo when you need him.
I rather we send Pogba back to Juventus or try a swap with PSG involving
Veratti, Madrid and Barca shouldn't just cherry pick the best players from the EPL like it's a second grade league.
Supported,verrati would be quite a nice deal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
hensben:
Who patriotism help angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
afrodoc2:

Herrera was always squad player level, not first 11 player for a team aiming to dominate and win titles. In addition to being a decent player, he was hard working and always gave 100% so i was okay with him in the team.
However since his greed has came into play, coupled with the fact that people like him are just blocking the development of the younger ones in that crucial midfield i am happy to see him go.

Pogba's stay here has been a failure so far, and i warned people about this. He and the club can share the blame in this 50/50 or any way they see it.
He does not thrive in a midfield in which he is meant to be the lynchpin, rather he needs a good supporting cast like he had at Juve and has in the French team. Instead of the guy we should have bought 2 quality central midfielders by adding just little to that money, but Ed went for the glamour buy.
Pogba is our best player but him leaving or staying will have no bearing on our performance next season IF we buy the right sort of midfielders to play with/replace him.

P.S The smart thing to do would be to secure those players first, then sell him to the highest bidder if he still insists on going.

1 million likes!!!
I dont know Why most people here dont think like this.
Herrera gives 100% but crying over him leaving is nonsense, Mane just renewed his contract recently how much is his weekly pay, Herrera is 120k/week max. Anything more than that, he should fu..ck off. Like you said he is not a type of player a team looking to dominate will depwnd on.
On Pogba, my angst with pogba is not about his quality or ability. Its about his commitment and attitude and how it will affect other members of the team. And he is too inconsistent over the course of the season and thats is not the kind of person you will want to biuld a team around. We need hungry players who are ready to fight for the team.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
afrodoc2:

if pogba is so good y v good clubs nt come for him? His character n ego r what will finish his career. Luk at d way hazard left Chelsea. I dnt know d do n dnts of Herrera leaving but personally I felt sad when he left.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
engrelvis:
if pogba is so good y v good clubs nt come for him? His character n ego r what will finish his career. Luk at d way hazard left Chelsea. I dnt know d do n dnts of Herrera leaving but personally I felt sad when he left.

Lol. So Madrid and Juve are not good clubs abi? The way the market is now only Madrid, Juve, and PSG can go for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
afrodoc2:

Lol. So Madrid and Juve are not good clubs abi? The way the market is now only Madrid, Juve, and PSG can go for him.
u r nt getting me .all r speculations.y has he nt been bought if he so vital to dem.pls dnt twist my words.Madrid, juve r among d best club in d world.all I read is dey r interested.we all know is nt all speculation DAT manifest into reality. If he his damn important to dem dey wud v done it since
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
engrelvis:
u r nt getting me .all r speculations.y has he nt been bought if he so vital to dem.pls dnt twist my words.Madrid, juve r among d best club in d world.all I read is dey r interested.we all know is nt all speculation DAT manifest into reality. If he his damn important to dem dey wud v done it since

It's not speculation Bruh, rather Ed ain't Interested negotiating with Anyone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
I think the issue is that we haven't even replaced Herrera and Matic, we are talking about selling Pogba. The club should get some midfielders in first before we can talk about #PogbaOut

(1) (2) (3) ... (6796) (6797) (6798) (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.