Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8704534 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) (6805) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2019
How many times has Rojo played under OGS for him to assess him..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2019
Leyqute:

LOL. So you're a pigeon delicately perched on Daniel Levy's office's windowsill , eavesdropping energetically on transfer news and everything else cheesy grin

Maybe he isn't completely right, but anything Man Utd makes it to the papers easily and almost immediately. Other clubs close deals with less noise and buzz, so it's possible that Tottenham are trying sell their useless players as we speak.

But eh, Ole no dey try sha, Rojo is not an important player, but he went ahead and told the guy that he is in his plans, Mata too will be here for say another one or two years. The signings we have made are completely below expectations, why average British players? What is he trying to achieve? He shouldn't tell us that we have issues attracting players. Even if we want to sign unknown players, go to South America or even other climes within Europe, I don't get the obsession with british players. Everything is not making sense as we speak.

I hope my fears and/or assertions are not real, for the sake of the club because we are seriously in deep sh1t, and it may take some years to get out, we seem to be sinking more and more.

Hoping the best sha!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2019
elrony:
Codedguy1 I wan service my Mouka double decker, the water bed feature don dey reduce angry angry

Guy you sure say no be fake Mouka double decker foam you buy? Or the tension done make you gather weight come burst the water for the water bed grin

Ask weedtaker to help service the dd but make sure he ain't smoking his weed oo lest the foam goes up in flames :othat one my hand no dey oo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
codedguy1:

Guy you sure say no be fake Mouka double decker foam you buy? Or the tension done make you gather weight come burst the water for the water bed grin

Ask weedtaker to help service the dd but make sure he ain't smoking his weed oo lest the foam goes up in flames :othat one my hand no dey oo grin

Tension dey make me gain weight na cry cry cry

Weedtaker ke, mba nu! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
afrodoc2:

He played 5 league games last season, 9 games 2 seasons ago, and 21 games 3 seasons ago.

He has played less than 1 season’s worth of games in total over the past THREE seasons, and the number has been diminishing every year.

If this kind of person is in your plans you are only planning to fail.

14/15- 22 league appearances
15/16- 16 league appearances
16/17 - 21 league appearances
17-18- 9 games
18/19- 5 games

These are Rojo’s total career stats for United. You neglected the first 2 seasons for reasons best known to you.

Marcus Rojo CAN be used as a backup for Shaw FOR THE MOMENT, IF he can stay fit.

He DID have a good run 3 seasons ago WHEN Mou won Carling and the Europa league BEFORE he got injured.

My previous response was nuanced. You can agree with it or not. Your choice.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
nitrogen:

Maybe he isn't completely right, but anything Man Utd makes it to the papers easily and almost immediately. Other clubs close deals with less noise and buzz, so it's possible that Tottenham are trying sell their useless players as we speak.

But eh, Ole no dey try sha, Rojo is not an important player, but he went ahead and told the guy that he is in his plans, Mata too will be here for say another one or two years. The signings we have made are completely below expectations, why average British players? What is he trying to achieve? He shouldn't tell us that we have issues attracting players. Even if we want to sign unknown players, go to South America or even other climes within Europe, I don't get the obsession with british players. Everything is not making sense as we speak.

I hope my fears and/or assertions are not real, for the sake of the club because we are seriously in deep sh1t, and it may take some years to get out, we seem to be sinking more and more.

Hoping the best sha!

Me too bro!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
elrony:

Tension dey make me gain weight na cry cry cry

Weedtaker ke, mba nu! grin grin grin

LooL. Ke kwanu plofeth? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamharkinwaley: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Man U Fans cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Leyqute:

14/15- 22 league appearances
15/16- 16 league appearances
16/17 - 21 league appearances
17-18- 9 games
18/19- 5 games

These are Rojo’s total career stats for United. You neglected the first 2 seasons for reasons best known to you.

Marcus Rojo CAN be used as a backup for Shaw FOR THE MOMENT, IF he can stay fit.

He DID have a good run 3 seasons ago WHEN Mou won Carling and the Europa league BEFORE he got injured.

My previous response was nuanced. You can agree with it or not. Your choice.

Potassium
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eazeee(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Herrera racked up 189 appearances for United across all competitions, scoring 20 goals, while also winning the FA Cup, Carabao Cup and Europa League.

It is understood that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wished to keep the midfielder ahead of the 2019-20 campaign, but as Goal revealed on Thursday, the club were not willing to meet his £350,000-per-week wage demands.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
I've activated a certain mode.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
MRTA7:
I've activated a certain mode.

cheesy

Siddon look?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
obainojazz:
How many times has Rojo played under OGS for him to assess him..
He sent a video of him playing in his backyard to Ole. Ole was impressed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Leyqute:

LooL. Ke kwanu plofeth? grin

These are perilous times grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
afrodoc2:

Potassium

LMAO cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
eph12:

He sent a video of him playing in his backyard to Ole. Ole was impressed

Bwahahahah grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Eazeee:
Herrera racked up 189 appearances for United across all competitions, scoring 20 goals, while also winning the FA Cup, Carabao Cup and Europa League.

It is understood that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wished to keep the midfielder ahead of the 2019-20 campaign, but as Goal revealed on Thursday, the club were not willing to meet his £350,000-per-week wage demands.

Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
iamharkinwaley:
Man U Fans cheesy
shocked shocked

So some man utd fans hate Lingard, afrodoc shouldn't see this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Manchester Unitedare struggling to find a buyer for Marcos Rojo after placing a £25m valuation on him. There is interest in China but he prefers to stay in the Premier League.

- Duncan Castles
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Oasis007:
Manchester Unitedare struggling to find a buyer for Marcos Rojo after placing a £25m valuation on him. There is interest in China but he prefers to stay in the Premier League.

- Duncan Castles

God of miracles is about to do it again. But why £25m? Someone that we should be paying people to buy from us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Stivoh(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jesus wept

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sinbo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
afrodoc2:

God of miracles is about to do it again. But why £25m? Someone that we should be paying people to buy from us.
Una no go kill person with laugh 4 this forum, i don read comments i don laugh tire.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Oasis007:

- Duncan Castles
why does he want to stay in the premier league?? just why? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
Oasis007:

- Duncan Castles

No one wants to buy, even as low as £25m in this crazy transfer window.... Pathetic

Probably have to do free giveaway in order to get rid of bad weight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
ChristineC:
why does he want to stay in the premier league?? just why? undecided

Sounds like $$$
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Sounds like $$$
the Chinese pay well too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
grin grin

Scenes when man utd sign bakayoko for £45m...

Nairaland man utd thread would surely be on fire that day grin grin grin

Ole believes he will be able to replicate his Monaco and Ac Milan form under his tutelage...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jovialswag(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
i heard pogba fought with lingard today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
jovialswag:
i heard pogba fought with lingard today
They probably arguing who's the better dabber.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
afrodoc2:

Am sure united will still struggle if we wanted to pay the 25m to whoever wants to buy him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:42am On Jul 09, 2019
Daniel James has impressed the United backroom staff after topping the pre-season fitness tests in the long and short sprints. He is also understood to have maxed out the bleep tests.

- SUN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:44am On Jul 09, 2019
grin

Someone looks uncomfortable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) (6805) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.