Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789410 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6913) (6914) (6915) (6916) (6917) (6918) (6919) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
adebayo201:

He's now a pundit of sky sports.
Una no go kill me for this thread grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
KingTom:
Una no go kill me for this thread grin
kill you like how? Mourinho is now a pundit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lana1:
[s]Na style of play make Zouma dey pull person for box? Inexperience is why he couldn't keep his hands to himself? Lol. You are blaming style of play now. Very soon u go begin blame color of the pitch right up to the point where you bring out ur Lampard Out placard.

I would take every chance i get to be happy and jubilate about my club this season, the same way u are happy because u created many chances yesterday. Or is it not the same happiness that got you prematurely predicting ur àgbé team would make top 3 this year coz u luckily made it last season??

"At least we hit the bar twice" FC[/s].

Season doesn't end in August.

We will be here when you start crying, blaming woodward and leanguard as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
adebayo201:
kill you like how? Mourinho is now a pundit.
Sorry bro meant to quote Lana1 smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:

You are right, Chelsea's inexperience cost them that match. They had an upper hand in the game before Rashford broke the deadlock, and even as that, they still dominated.

I was impressed with our transition to attack, not our day at all.

The image below was one of numerous openings we failed to utilise. Pedro must be shipped out by January. sad

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
KingTom:
Sorry bro meant to quote Lana1 smiley
smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kingosytex(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
airmark:

Do you believe Lampard will be given enough time to prove himself?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
Abeg make una leave these Chelshit fans to dey console themselves. Awon ti positives FC.

You lost 4-0 and are celebrating the positives but the person that beat you 4-0 should not celebrate.
Nonsense talk.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:

Chelsea is nt man utd.Abromovich dnt v dat patient.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kingosytex(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
engrelvis:
Chelsea is nt man utd.Abromovich dnt v dat patient.

You are right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:

Yes i believe that. He's a legend and i believe he can correct the wrongs in the team, despite the constraints.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
airmark:

The image below was one of numerous openings we failed to utilise. Pedro must be shipped out by January. sad

To be fair, wetin Giroud go use that pass do? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
airmark:

Yes i believe that. He's a legend and i believe he can correct the wrongs in the team, despite the constraints.
Maradona is also a legend cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
"Yesterday was Manchester United's best performance with Mourinho at Old Trafford."

Savagery will not kill Gary Lineker.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purpleprincess: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
So i got 90 points from my fpl gw1 and two of my key players did not start. Now imagine if all my players had started what i would have gotten. Not too bad for a first timer eh? smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Chrisus:

To be fair, wetin Giroud go use that pass do? grin

It would have got to his left leg, which he had used to score Degea before.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
obainojazz:
Maradona is also a legend cool

Lampard doesn't take cocaine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
airmark:

But he drinks shepke.. and shepke is dangerous

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
airmark:

He takes L, it's in the name LLLL -ampard

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Andreas: “I was confident that I was going to play [vs Chelsea] because I was doing well. The manager has told me that he has the confidence in me to play and that means so much to me. I wanted to show him that he was not wrong. Young players think like this.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Andreas: “We started with five academy players. We had two more on the bench. This is exceptional. This is the United way, the Manchester United DNA. We have a young team, it’s fresh blood and that’s what the club needs to be mixed with the experienced players that we have.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Andreas on Manchester United vs Chelsea: “I didn’t receive many balls. It was sloppy and nervy. The second half was better. There was more space and I could get free myself into the pockets and I made the assist for the goal.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
Andreas: “I was dead [tired vs Chelsea]. But the crowd was so loud I felt I could run all day long. I walked around the pitch which was strange as I didn’t know we had to do that, but the crowd applauded me and that made me feel very proud.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
Andreas: “It’s important that he [Pogba] stays. He’s one of my biggest friends. We kept in touch when I was on loan. We speak in Spanish, English, everything!"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
Andreas: "While Paul [Pogba] might get criticised, he’s so important for us. You saw his assist [third goal vs Chelsea], a beautiful ball. Paul can do that.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Andreas on his assist vs Chelsea: “I touched the ball and Jesse played it back to me. I saw Anthony’s run, I have a good connection with him and when I saw his run it was easy for me to pick him out."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Oasis007:
Andreas: “We started with five academy players. We had two more on the bench. This is exceptional. This is the United way, the #mufc DNA. We have a young team, it’s fresh blood and that’s what the club needs to be mixed with the experienced players that we have.”
This is what Lampard is jealous of and wants to copy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
Andreas: "The two players who made their full debuts - Harry [Maguire] was very calm and composed and Aaron [Wan-Bissaka] was brilliant. I don’t think anyone can get past him one versus one.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
Andreas: "We’re studying the opponents more than ever and how they play. The coaches Michael Carrick and Kieran McKenna are very detailed in the preparation. We study the weakness of the opponents.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
Andreas: “I feel stronger than ever and more confident under this manager. We have to keep our feet on the ground and work hard. I feel great, we feel great to win like this at home."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wman(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2019

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
purpleprincess:
So i got 90 points from my fpl gw1 and two of my key players did not start. Now imagine if all my players had started what i would have gotten. Not too bad for a first timer eh? smiley
Wow.... nice one

Got 42points.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6913) (6914) (6915) (6916) (6917) (6918) (6919) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.