Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,013 members, 7,859,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8857086 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6972) (6973) (6974) (6975) (6976) (6977) (6978) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Apostle SkimpleD, how far our pending discussion?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
pamcode:
This made me laugh so much. Let go and lose.

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
larride:
Apostle SkimpleD, how far our pending discussion?
It’s looking good like I told you Man. Make we still believe. No how that matter go start wey better no go drop believe me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
Where are all those LEAVING MOLINEUX STADIUM WITH A POINT IS A GOOD RESULT United fans?

True definition of mediocrity...

Imagine ordinary Burnley are on course to beat Wolves at their home, but to u guys, a draw is a good result because their coach is a bearded Portuguese...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
SkimpleD:
Happy Sunday Gloryisaac angry

Apostle, what is it? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Apostle, what is it? grin grin
I bring you greetings in the name of our Lord cheesy

Happy Sunday to you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
SkimpleD:

It’s looking good like I told you Man. Make we still believe. No how that matter go start wey better no go drop believe me

Ok boss. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
thorrvik55:
Where are all those LEAVING MOLINEUX STADIUM WITH A POINT IS A GOOD RESULT United fans?

True definition of mediocrity...

Imagine are on course to beat Wolves at their home, byt to u guys a draw is a good result because their coach is a bearded Portugueses...
English please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
eph12:

See epistle o. Just 2 questions I asked, you couldn't answer. You should have just said you didn't understand the questions sis
Don't ask me stupid questions when you haven't justified this nonsense
eph12:

I just don't get it. When pep came to England, his team will pass and pass and dominate games but will find it difficult to score. He even had to buy Jesus to replace a whole Aguero. This was a team that just won the league a year or so ago.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Abeg, Spurs should collect their own L.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
chrisley024:

Not newsworthy.

The same Poch Na him lose at home to a lesser team so. If na Utd now, Christopher go don dey type epistles.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
chrisley024:

With thanksgiving as per say na Sunday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
eph12:

English please

Corrected. Check again. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
eph12:

English please
Lmao!

Maduman grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Chic2pimp Udinese waya you small this evening. E kpele o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Leyqute:

Not newsworthy.

The same Poch Na him lose at home to a lesser team so. If na Utd now, Christopher go don dey type epistles.
The standard isn't Spurs but Liverpool and Manchester City...

Even in defeat, you can see the efforts of those Spurs players, they fight till the end. Our players just pass the ball around without creating as much clear cut chances and that's why I look at Lampard and Chelsea and think with a transfer window or two, they just might challenge Pool and City, they create chances and play good and penetrating football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Leyqute:

Not newsworthy.

That Newcastle win sweet my bele die. At White Hart Lane no less.

The same people that will come here and type epistles on Ole's head after every point United drops will form unlooking for Poch.

Abeg epp me ask them what 'Tatiks' Poch played today. Abi how will the almighty, flawless, UCL finalist Poch lose at home to Newcastle?

NB: Spurs had 2 shots on target with 70% possession. Similar stats to United yesterday. But we didn't hear the end of it.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
SkimpleD:

I bring you greetings in the name of our Lord cheesy

Happy Sunday to you

Happy Sunday to you too.... kindly renounce the curse you placed on my penalty takers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
patrickmuf:
We know this. But they said Poch will do a better job at United when the fact is any manager will struggle at this club with the type of players he has to work with and the poor recruitment system.

Even in defeat, you can see the efforts of those Spurs players, they fight till the end. Our players just pass the ball around without creating as much clear cut chances and that's why I look at Lampard and Chelsea and think with a transfer window or two, they just might challenge Pool and City, they create chances and play good and penetrating football.
I dont know what effort you are talking about because United had 14 shots yesterday. 3 on target. While Spurs had 8, 2 on target.

Chelsea have a good midfield that create these chances for their forwards. In United, we have Pogba and a 10 who hasn't made any goalscoring contributions since December....of which that December sef was the only time he contributed anything all season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Leyqute:

Not newsworthy.

if we begin lose if any big team lose every other weekend, we go win any match so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
So Spurs lost at home to a team that Teemu Pukki had for lunch last week....

Lamela
Son
Moura
Kane
Eriksen
Lo Celso

Couldn't do anything about it despite having one of the best TActiCaL coaches in the world....

And I had Kane in my FPL thinking he'll continue from where Pukki stopped. Smh

Anyway, it doesn't matter though, i'm more bothered about us not having good set-piece takers. The team had two God-given freekicks to tear Palace net and still binned it.
Got a penalty and binned it too.
Corners are trial and error, always looking for Maguire to head the ball.

Then a No10.... this should have been Dybala's position but the boy doesn't want to leave Ronaldo, and i'm 90% sure that Bruno Fernandes will do better than what that beans cooker is doing, starting him is almost the same as playing with a red card.

Gomes needs to start against Southampton, can't have 27yr olds WiTh poTeNtiAL hindering others progress.

And Rashford needs to step up.. all these giving advice to younger players is trash.

David De Gea can no longer be considered the best in the world again regardless of how he performs next week or even the week after that till the end of the season. He flops when you least expect it. I hope he rediscovers himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Happy Sunday to you too.... kindly renounce the curse you placed on my penalty takers.
No man.

When the season was about to start, I called for peace but you opted for war.

Down is where your team belong. 6th is calling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
patrickmuf:

And our players didn’t fight till the end yesterday?

Tottenham were just doing cross and nod. They didn’t even try to break Newcastle down.

About Lampard, we shall wait and see what happens.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lana1:
That Newcastle win sweet my bele die. At White Hart Lane no less.

The same people that will come here and type epistles on Ole's head after every point United drops will form unlooking for Poch.

Abeg epp me ask them what 'Tatiks' Poch played today. Abi how will the almighty, flawless, UCL finalist Poch lose at home to Newcastle?

NB: Spurs had 2 shots on target with 70% possession. Similar stats to United yesterday. But we didn't hear the end of it.

Tottenham didn’t know how to break them down.

They were just passing the ball sideways to both edges of the pitch and when they get a chance, they whip in a cross- which gets cleared. That’s the taktiks that trumps Ole’s.

It’s not easy breaking down teams who come to defend. But some people no wan hear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
And I don't know how it's OGS fault that Pogba and Rashford can't score a penalty.

His major mishap is starting Lingard, and being unable to tweak things when the team is a goal down. This team only performs well when they score first.

Lingard still doesn't perform when the team scores first though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
odizeey:
if we begin lose if any big team lose every other weekend, we go win any match so?

We did more to win yesterday than Tottenham did to win today.

Our aim is to win whether others drop points or not.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
SkimpleD:

No man.

No way, we're qualifying for Champions League this season. Our coach should be our penalty taker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
SkimpleD:

No man.

Clearly, the meaning of down is lost on you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
The idea of looking for the head of Maguire with every corner is already sickening. It's not as if the idea is for him to power a header into the net like Liverpool does with VVD but all for a knockdown.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
patrickmuf:
The idea of looking for the head of Maguire with every corner is already sickening. It's not as if the idea is for him to power a header into the net like Liverpool does with VVD but all for a knockdown.

It was so obvious and annoying. It’s like everyone else in the team is headless.

Our forwards- Rashy, Martialy, Lingardy, Jamesy hardly score from crosses.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
patrickmuf:

It's as if they don't practice it in training. Even the long range freekicks are usually placed for Maguire, and because he stays at the extreme edge, the free kick taker usually overplays it to goalkick.

Yesterday's freekicks made me remember Cristiano Ronaldo, times when giving United a free kick was like giving the team a free ticket to goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Leyqute:

It was so obvious and annoying. It’s like everyone else in the team is headless.

Our forwards- Rashy, Martialy, Lingardy, Jamesy hardly score from crosses.

James needs to improve his crossing, it's below par.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6972) (6973) (6974) (6975) (6976) (6977) (6978) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.