Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8812797 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7816) (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) (7821) (7822) ... (14199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Khaytunechi:

Us getting dominated shouldn't be on Pogba alone, chief. I'm just saying he can play, and flourish as a CM for us.
I agree
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Pep's tactics requires two attacking midfielders, not one.

If Partey joins City, Rodri will spend a good time on the bench grin
Not cast in stone, I have seen Pep play a double pivot and other times, he has used a DM, CM and AM.

If your argument is Silva and De Bruyne then you need to check the role they play when they play together, one is always restricted as the CM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
eph12:

So that next time when we're dominated like that and we lose, you will be back here complaining abi? cheesy

Unlike most fans, I have no problems with being dominated in a match—provided the dominating team does not possess enough quality in attack to hurt us.

Matter of fact, dominating a team without that incisive quality is among the nicer ways to lose convincingly as the team on the back foot with more clinical finishing will make sure every chance created counts.

Ever wondered why United usually needed like 3 clear cut chances to score 2 goals in those match-ups?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
eph12:

First time ke? Nah that's not true. You've been around football long enough to have seen this happen a couple of times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIeaTA-5Tds

please for all avoidance of doubt, this was all de Gea's involvement in the game. why exactly were they unlucky to lose again? much less lose 4-0 grin
attempts to score in the second leg was even more pathetic undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Thanda will still fire you scummite for saying the truth.

angry
which truth? enter your car and drive away carefully please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
ChristineC:

please for all avoidance of doubt, this was all de Gea's involvement in the game. why exactly were they unlucky to lose again? much less lose 4-0 grin
Had Tammy buried that chance, the game might have gone in a different direction... and they hit the post twice that first half.... in fact our first two was against the run of play no?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
ChristineC:

attempts to score in the second leg was even more pathetic undecided
Uhm ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Manchester United have invited supporters to secure their spot in the virtual Old Trafford crowd for the Premier League's restart.
The club have announced they will be using a fan mosaic using images from their supporters from around the world as part of an initiative to bring an atmosphere to the empty stadium.
Fans are being asked to head to the official United app and upload their image to be used in the mosiac.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
The words ‘Black Lives Matter’ will reportedly be displayed on players’ shirts when the Premier League season resumes next week.
The BLM slogan will be displayed alongside the NHS crest on the front of shirts, while the words ‘Black Lives Matter’ will replace players’ names, at least for the first round of resumed fixtures.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ephraim no allow Weedtaker see this your pummeling on Pogba ooo cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
handelex:
Manchester United have invited supporters to secure their spot in the virtual Old Trafford crowd for the Premier League's restart.
The club have announced they will be using a fan mosaic using images from their supporters from around the world as part of an initiative to bring an atmosphere to the empty stadium.
Fans are being asked to head to the official United app and upload their image to be used in the mosiac.
I'll upload mine then

At least make I start to dey go Abroad small small cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Six different teams have lifted the Premier League trophy.

It returns in 6 days—will there be a seventh?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ravioli:

Man city leading Arsenal self grin grin grin

Arsene Wenger na scam.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nezzjnr:
I'll upload mine then
Sharpaly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ravioli:

Lol... Bleep Liverpool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Ephraim no allow Weedtaker see this your pummeling on Pogba ooo cheesy cheesy
Maybe I am not clear on my position. Pogba is a very good player but not suitable for some roles in the team. How does this translate to pummeling Pogba na? I have even stated it here many times that Pogba is our most creative player. In my opinion he should be allowed to roam and play closer to the opposition box where he can do more damage there than sitting deep. That Modric role instead of Kroos. I think we are only disagreeing on his best position on the field.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
handelex:
Had Tammy buried that chance, the game might have gone in a different direction... and they hit the post twice that first half.... in fact our first two was against the run of play no?
scoring first wouldn't equal United not scoring back? hitting the bar doesn't even count as shit on target. aside both strikes from James, the rest were feeble back passes any goalkeeper is expected to stop 8/10 times. if you get beat 4-0, my brother you got beat. no yen yen yen there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
ChristineC:
scoring first wouldn't equal United not scoring back? hitting the bar doesn't even count as shit on target. aside both strikes from James, the rest were feeble back passes any goalkeeper is expected to stop 8/10 times. if you get beat 4-0, my brother you got beat. no yen yen yen there.
There's no point going back and forth so let's agree to disagree.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I'll upload mine then

Virtual abroad cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Marco Timmer (Voetbal International journalist): “Manchester United haven’t placed an official bid yet, but they are in contact with Edwin van der Sar and told him that they are interested in Donny van de Beek."

- [FOX via@TheEuropeanLad]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Virtual abroad cheesy grin grin
App already installed cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
patrickmuf:
A double pivot of Rodri and Partey will free De Bruyne to do even more damage up front and will likely see Fernandinho's role reduced to deputizing for Laporte.

Pep doesn’t use a double pivot

He typically plays with a DM and two central midfielders, with one of the CMs operating in advanced positions as an AM

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Chrisus:

Pep doesn’t use a double pivot

He typically plays with a DM and two central midfielders, with one of the CMs operating in advanced positions as an AM
Partey can easily fit in as a CM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 12, 2020
Ravioli:
k
Can you now see that you are an idiott? Instead of you to just admit that you posted nonsense. In your attempt to save face you ended up embarrassing yourself. Don't lie next time. Buffoon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:17am On Jun 12, 2020
sylvalord:
Can you now see that you are an idiott? Instead of you to just admit that you posted nonsense. In your attempt to save face you ended up embarrassing yourself. Don't lie next time. Buffoon

To be fair,that particular news he dropped has been all over twitter,the news being true or from a reputable handle is another case..but I saw that from different handles on twitter..he didn't manufacture the news
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2020
Where's Engrelvis undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2020
sylvalord:

Haba.

Una don drag contract or babe before?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2020
If Man U want to see pogba’s best don’t give him the responsibility of tackling or dictating play in that midfield as he is lackadaisical in those positions, just give him free role in AMF position, in order words, allow him do whatever he likes upfront. In his Juventus days, he had Pirlo(a dictator in midfield) and Vidal(a tackler, a box to box midfielder). In France too same thing; Kante and Matuidi, that is why we all saw his best in those teams. Another thing is he lack leadership skill, just like Neymar, you don’t entrust leadership to them in a team, be it on or off pitch. Pogba is a highlight man, an attention seeker so it is best Man U has two to three quality experienced players that he will be looking up to, to bring out the best in him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2020
sylvalord:
k boy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2020
dubylhover:

To be fair,that particular news he dropped has been all over twitter,the news being true or from a reputable handle is another case..but I saw that from different handles on twitter..he didn't manufacture the news

God bless you.. I have never posted a news here claiming it was my source.. Dunno what's that dunce problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2020
afrodoc:

Haba.

Una don drag contract or babe before?

Doc.. I don't know what his problem is. I post news and rumors from Twitter, Blogs and all. Just to keep us posted on what is happening around our club.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7816) (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) (7821) (7822) ... (14199) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, Nezzjnr, YourBestWriter and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.