Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8765758 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) (7821) (7822) (7823) ... (14167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2020
Rashford is doing some impressive charity work. Big ups to him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2020
It's speculated that Alexis Sanchez will be part of the exchange that may bring Jadon Sancho to Manchester United according to Red Devil Armada.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2020
The four of them on same side.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2020
Mata bullying academy graduates.
lol

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2020
[Kristof Terreur] Manchester United and Arsenal have held informal talks with Jonathan David’s agent Nick Mavromaras, according to my colleague @pjcalcoen. No formal offers made so far - AA Gent want more than £23m for the Canadian forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Christian Falk: Jude Bellingham chooses Borussia Dortmund over Manchester United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2020
Ronald de Boer on VDB: “If you hear about these clubs, then your heart will start pounding harder. Maybe this train will never pass by anymore for him. If Real Madrid again decide not to report themselves at Donny, then I can understand it if he decides to go to Man United instead."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
ON THIS DAY: Man Utd signed Memphis Depay from PSV for a reported £25m fee.
He would score just 2 Premier League goals in 33 games.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Moutinho on Bruno: “He comes in and it's easy as he's a good player, a good personality. Manchester United is a big club - I already saw in Sporting and the national team it doesn’t matter where he plays he helps.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Expert17:

Man city leading Arsenal self grin grin grin

Arsene Wenger na scam.
Ninu Aye cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
hensben:
If Man U want to see pogba’s best don’t give him the responsibility of tackling or dictating play in that midfield as he is lackadaisical in those positions, just give him free role in AMF position, in order words, allow him do whatever he likes upfront. In his Juventus days, he had Pirlo(a dictator in midfield) and Vidal(a tackler, a box to box midfielder). In France too same thing; Kante and Matuidi, that is why we all saw his best in those teams. Another thing is he lack leadership skill, just like Neymar, you don’t entrust leadership to them in a team, be it on or off pitch. Pogba is a highlight man, an attention seeker so it is best Man U has two to three quality experienced players that he will be looking up to, to bring out the best in him.
Baba don start again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
Steven Bergwijn, Heung-Min Son and Harry Kane are all set for an immediate return to the #thfc starting eleven against Manchester United. [Football Insider]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Saw this comment on r/reddevils and thought I should share it here...
" I am very excited to see how two of our best midfielders Pogba and Bruno link up together however I fear if the overhype by the fans will cause a massive disappointment if they don't work out together.

I remember back in the time under Van Gaal, we signed Schneiderlin, one of the most inform DM and Schweinsteiger, Germany's captain with great experience. We all had massive hype for these two to carry our midfield for years to come. And guess what happened, they went out of the door and did not meet expectation.

Similar to Mourinho's third season when we signed Fred, people thought Pogba-Fred-Matic would be the best midfield trio in the prem. Fred has massively flopped that season and did not work well at all.

So in all means, I am trying to push myself not to make the same mistake again. Having two creative and flair midfielders which we hadn't had for so long post Fergie gets people hyped especially after having such a dreadful first half of the season with Lingard and Pereira, but let's not get too overhyped. There is a posssibility that these won't work well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mybettingtips(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl1Lkwn_1Vw

What a Gem he has become and he is just 22

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
handelex:
Saw this comment on r/reddevils and thought I should share it here...
" I am very excited to see how two of our best midfielders Pogba and Bruno link up together however I fear if the overhype by the fans will cause a massive disappointment if they don't work out together.

I remember back in the time under Van Gaal, we signed Schneiderlin, one of the most inform DM and Schweinsteiger, Germany's captain with great experience. We all had massive hype for these two to carry our midfield for years to come. And guess what happened, they went out of the door and did not meet expectation.

Similar to Mourinho's third season when we signed Fred, people thought Pogba-Fred-Matic would be the best midfield trio in the prem. Fred has massively flopped that season and did not work well at all.

So in all means, I am trying to push myself not to make the same mistake again. Having two creative and flair midfielders which we hadn't had for so long post Fergie gets people hyped especially after having such a dreadful first half of the season with Lingard and Pereira, but let's not get too overhyped. There is a posssibility that these won't work well.

Man u should sell Pogba. Sign VDB and Grealish if they want to move forward. Bruno already brought what was expected of Pogba.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Today makes it exactly one year @Dan James signed for United. More sense to him shaa.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dathypebruv(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
handelex:
Today makes it exactly one year @Dan James signed for United. More sense to him shaa.
So fast shocked grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Teden Mengi is with the Manchester United first-team for today's friendlies against West Bromwich Albion at Old Trafford [men]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Manchester United has the most youth team players in the first team across Europe.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
dubylhover:

To be fair,that particular news he dropped has been all over twitter,the news being true or from a reputable handle is another case..but I saw that from different handles on twitter..he didn't manufacture the news
Oga nobody on twitter posted anything about Sancho to man u being a done deal. The only rumor that has been flying around is that Sancho is tired of Dortmund and Dortmund will let him leave if their demands are met. No one, Whether reliable or non-reliable posted anything about Sancho to united being a done deal. It has been two days since the idiott made that claim, have you heard any concrete about Sancho to United?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
afrodoc:

Haba.

Una don drag contract or babe before?

It's just that i don't like buffoons that try to act smart.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ravioli:
k boy
Fool! Now everybody can see that you are just a foolish liar. Useless beast of burden.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
sylvalord:
Oga nobody on twitter posted anything about Sancho to man u being a done deal. The only rumor that has been flying around is that Sancho is tired of Dortmund and Dortmund will let him leave if their demands are met. No one, Whether reliable or non-reliable posted anything about Sancho to united being a done deal. It has been two days since the idiott made that claim, have you heard any concrete about Sancho to United?

This was the message you quoted,and I'm telling you that particular tweet was all over the timeline,yes no reputable source dropped that news,but its been online.he didn't just fabricate it

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
handelex:
Christian Falk: Jude Bellingham chooses Borussia Dortmund over Manchester United
Good riddance. I never rated him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
dubylhover:

This was the message you quoted,and I'm telling you that particular tweet was all over the timeline,yes no reputable source dropped that news,but its been online.he didn't just fabricate it
The problem was not even that he fabricated it. The problem was that he attributed those tweets to reliable journalists, even claiming that he follows them on twitter and Instagram and that they actually posted that fake news. If he had said it was only a rumor from unreliable sources, then i would not have even quoted him. He lied that Fabrizio Romano and other reliable journalist posted that news and when i called him out on that, he started acting like an idiott instead of just admitting his mistake.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by VicThory(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ravioli:
Teden Mengi is with the Manchester United first-team for today's friendlies against West Bromwich Albion at Old Trafford [men]
when and which station
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
I believe this is where he got the news,like I said not reputable, but still he didn't just write it himself.

Cc sylvalord

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
dubylhover:

Don't bother quoting that slow simp. That post didn't give an idea that the deal was a done deal. It was about how much it'll cost the deal to go through.. Different journos with different price tag. That's about the post. But that boy won't stoop low to understand a post before quoting me and spewing thrash like a half bake punk he is.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
dubylhover:
I believe this is where he got the news,like I said not reputable, but still he didn't just write it himself.

Cc sylvalord

Thank You!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
sylvalord:
The problem was not even that he fabricated it. The problem was that he attributed those tweets to reliable journalists, even claiming that he follows them on twitter and Instagram and that they actually posted that fake news. If he had said it was only a rumor from unreliable sources, then i would not have even quoted him. He lied that Fabrizio Romano and other reliable journalist posted that news and when i called him out on that, he started acting like an idiott instead of just admitting his mistake.

Yeah,I understand..its all good..
News on the tl is that west brim beat us oo.. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Cc
Dubylhover

"This is another report from Reddit giving an idea about Fabrizio Romano he saying Man Utd will need €100 million [£87 million] to get Sancho."

1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
This thing no worth the fighting and name calling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) (7821) (7822) (7823) ... (14167) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jackest1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.