Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,950 members, 7,863,378 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8872426 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8089) (8090) (8091) (8092) (8093) (8094) (8095) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2020
Olè should be blamed.

He's the orchestrator of everything. From the team selection to the substitution to the rubbish sitting he loves to do.

You're conceding and you dey sit... The team is a reflection of who the coach is. I can't imagine Lampard sitting yesterday. Throughout that game every at 3-0, he's still talking to them shouting, encouraging and pushing them to give more.

I fear what West Ham will do. They'll bombard their midfield and tell their attackers not to give us room to play from the back.

I'm not pained like that Southampton game but the scoreline should not have been this.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2020
Scummies saying they are not even angry or sad

Really. shocked cheesy

Hope say none of you bet your life savings on united winning grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2020
adebayo201:
Olè should be blamed.

He's the orchestrator of everything. From the team selection to the substitution to the rubbish sitting he loves to do.

You're conceding and you dey sit... The team is a reflection of who the coach is. I can't imagine Lampard sitting yesterday. Throughout that game every at 3-0, he's still talking to them shouting, encouraging and pushing them to give more.

I fear what West Ham will do. They'll bombard their midfield and tell their attackers not to give us room to play from the back.

I'm not pained like that Southampton game but the scoreline should not have been this.

Cry me a lagoon

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donjazet(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2020
CapitalCee:
I did not even watch the match, after watching the spurs/Leicester and saw the line up, I knew there is trouble. I wasnt even hurt about the loss, my anger is that almost everything some of us has been saying happened in one match. I watched the replay of the full match I saw:

1. Maguire - I have been among after big supporter, but his performance his the restart has been abysmal. I hope he sort himself out, with his age, he need to step up, Stam had the same issues but bounced back. He needs to be stripped of the captain band.

2. Lindelof - This guy is just weak, wery weak, he needs to be benched. This guys is same calibre with Christensen of Chelsea. Very jittery, weak, bullied easily and horrible in air.

3. Williams: young graduate, another spirited display will learn soon and fast. I remembered how TAA was skinned severally by Rashford 2 years ago, look at him today. But this is to show us how important shaw is to this squad, since his injury, that left attack is dead.

4. Our Attack: I can't blame them for the I'd.iotic Ole's tactics. But James is young but not Premiership quality. We can offer him to newly promoted leeds united. Giggs played bad politics here, he should never recommend any player to us again, as well as his fellow " class of 92, they need to disband that group, all of them lack intelligence off the field.

DDG: people said we have agenda against him. Lol. At least Kudos to chelsea fans for admitting that Kepa is shi.it, and rightly call him out, but here we find all manner of excuses for him. I said earlier that his previous mistakes will not be the last, but was berated, I have been privileged to watch a lot of EPL matches, and see other GKs. DDG is not among the top 10. (I am even being conservative), and Kepa is clearly better than him. DDG has past his sell-by-date, he cannot recover, this is as crystal clear as anything, his era is gone, give him another 4-5 matches he will commit another howler. FERGIE can never tolerate this. Tim Howard committed just one error vs Porto, fergie benched him immediately with useless Roy Carroll. I remembered very vividly, as patient as Wenger, he benched Lehmman immediately after the invincible season with unproven Alumunia, after just 1 error against Blackburn rovers, and easy goal vs Fulham, even when arsenal won both matches. Ole should recall Henderson and make him the no1. As simple as ABC, all those talks of hin not being ready is bull shit. I know I will again be bashed and slammed for this by FC de gea. But then truth must be told. Meanwhile DDG is my man, I like him, but no sentiments in Business(Football).

Finally, I think nothing spoil, if someone offered us the prospect of gaining at least one points each from our final 2 matches to qualify for UCL, we would have grabbed it with both arms. Let's close in on that and have a crack on Europa league to get seeded for next season UCL.

Wail louder. Music to my ears. Noisemakers.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:35am On Jul 20, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Cry me a lagoon

Ọ̀dẹ̀
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:36am On Jul 20, 2020
CapitalCee:
I did not even watch the match, after watching the spurs/Leicester and saw the line up, I knew there is trouble. I wasnt even hurt about the loss, my anger is that almost everything some of us has been saying happened in one match. I watched the replay of the full match I saw:

1. Maguire - I have been among after big supporter, but his performance his the restart has been abysmal. I hope he sort himself out, with his age, he need to step up, Stam had the same issues but bounced back. He needs to be stripped of the captain band.

2. Lindelof - This guy is just weak, wery weak, he needs to be benched. This guys is same calibre with Christensen of Chelsea. Very jittery, weak, bullied easily and horrible in air.

3. Williams: young graduate, another spirited display will learn soon and fast. I remembered how TAA was skinned severally by Rashford 2 years ago, look at him today. But this is to show us how important shaw is to this squad, since his injury, that left attack is dead.

4. Our Attack: I can't blame them for the I'd.iotic Ole's tactics. But James is young but not Premiership quality. We can offer him to newly promoted leeds united. Giggs played bad politics here, he should never recommend any player to us again, as well as his fellow " class of 92, they need to disband that group, all of them lack intelligence off the field.

DDG: people said we have agenda against him. Lol. At least Kudos to chelsea fans for admitting that Kepa is shi.it, and rightly call him out, but here we find all manner of excuses for him. I said earlier that his previous mistakes will not be the last, but was berated, I have been privileged to watch a lot of EPL matches, and see other GKs. DDG is not among the top 10. (I am even being conservative), and Kepa is clearly better than him. DDG has past his sell-by-date, he cannot recover, this is as crystal clear as anything, his era is gone, give him another 4-5 matches he will commit another howler. FERGIE can never tolerate this. Tim Howard committed just one error vs Porto, fergie benched him immediately with useless Roy Carroll. I remembered very vividly, as patient as Wenger, he benched Lehmman immediately after the invincible season with unproven Alumunia, after just 1 error against Blackburn rovers, and easy goal vs Fulham, even when arsenal won both matches. Ole should recall Henderson and make him the no1. As simple as ABC, all those talks of hin not being ready is bull shit. I know I will again be bashed and slammed for this by FC de gea. But then truth must be told. Meanwhile DDG is my man, I like him, but no sentiments in Business(Football).

Finally, I think nothing spoil, if someone offered us the prospect of gaining at least one points each from our final 2 matches to qualify for UCL, we would have grabbed it with both arms. Let's close in on that and have a crack on Europa league to get seeded for next season UCL.
"I wasn't even hurt about the game", then proceeds to type long shalaye grin

19 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donjazet(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2020
nitrogen:

OGS is a dullard jare.........Lampard would rather use an academy player than always relying on players that mess up. E.g. Rudiger, Abraham, Alonso, etc...He is already looking for a replacement for Kepa.

Initally, we said our midfield was the issue, we bought Bruno to free Pogba, but it seems the midfield is getting weaker.........the defence has Maguire, Lindelof, AWB, Shaw, Bailey, TFM, Williams, but we are still complaining. We have very good players upfront, I know that the likes of James are technically limited, but they are useful when playing counter-attacks. We need to realise that we have a team, we dont have a manager. He needs to play to the strenght of his players. We can give OGS like 3-4 years to get it right or just free him.

The players are not the problem, the team is a reflection of the manager's level of smartness, ability to handle pressure, toughness and tactical acumen. If De Gea or Pogba messes up in a game put them on the bench. If Rashford plays rubbish, let him feel your wrath from the touch line, if Bruno is misplacing passes, tell him to calm down......that's how to manage a team.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donjazet(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2020
larride:
Ole needs a long look at himself.

Back to back bottling job should really calls for concern. Everything there’s something on the line, we always flatter. It can’t be coincidence anymore. This team doesn’t have any mental strength to go all the way.

It’s an FA cup semi final and you started with a formation that we haven’t used since the restart. Who the fûck starts a strike partnership of James and Rashford against Chelsea. I don’t even buy the talk about top 4 finish, we have West Ham at OT which we should beat if we consider ourselves to be a serious team so that’s not even a genuine excuse for the dross formation, tactics and personnel deployed for this loss. To compound Ole foolishness, he still brought in all those players that he should have started in the first place. Whatever Ighalo has to do to start a match or even Romero.

The whole team was absolutely shite. None stood out. Absolute shite everyone of them but special mentions to DDG, Fred and Williams. While Williams can be excused and Fred can be excused a little, DDG has no excuse whatsoever with those howlers. It’s embarrassing that a top top goalie like DDG will make those blunders. A time on the bench to reconsider his life priorities is very needed. The less said about Magwaya, Libdelof and AWB the better.

Terrible performance all round. Tueh angry
Shalaye up and down.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2020
donjazet:

Wail louder. Music to my ears. Noisemakers.
This meme dey always kill me.

Those tears are like musical notes to the ears grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2020
Good morning..

From the Threelionaire Gucci Master

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2020
adebayo201:

Ọ̀dẹ̀
O dun weyrey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2020
BikeMan:
"I wasn't even hurt about the game", then proceeds to type long shalaye grin
Scummies right now,

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2020
These shekpites are talking about Winning league next season shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ole should have had sense yesterday... Make I see if any of them for get mouth

Those 3 losses at a stretch really annoyed these guys cheesy cheesy

Ole should solve the Backline issue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2020
Nezzjnr:
These shekpites are talking about Winning league next season shocked shocked shocked shocked

Shekpites no sabi trolling, fully of dry jokes and cluelessness, I was struggling to amuse my self with their posts but it proved hard.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2020
CapitalCee:

Shekpites no sabi trolling, fully of dry jokes and cluelessness, I was struggling to amuse my self with their posts but it proved hard.
Honestly the trolling was too dry, I expected way more..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2020
CapitalCee:

They even gave us time to analyze what went wrong in the match

Trolling was weak.... They did better after the Soton game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2020
Nezzjnr:

The losses and you're still 5th, mhen you must really adore mediocrity.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2020
Our defense will be a major problem for us going forward.

It’s depressing knowing Maguire and De fear will still be Main men in our defense line next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2020
My defenders are useless, but what is this? grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2020
CapitalCee:

He who laugh last laugh best? How? These chelshit fans are limited in knowledge ooo. SMH
Bros kulu temper. Life no hard reach this one.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2020
Abeg may una tell Doc to come online nau..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2020
We should go all out for Jan Oblak, I am tired of De Gea already...

Ole is a serial bottler...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2020
patrickmuf:
We should go all out for Jan Oblak, I am tired of De Gea already...

Ole is a serial bottler...
I humbly disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2020
Just want to add a bit of perspective as I'm seeing a lot of unneeded negativity.

1.If we win on Wednesday we're in a very strong position to get top 4.

2.We're basically through to the quarter finals of the Europa league.

3.We got to the semi finals of two demestic cups whilst having fairly poor quality in depth and during our first rebuild season.

4.We're playing exciting football pretty consistantly for the first time since SAF era.

5.We just went on a 19 game unbeaten run.

6.were strongly linked to one of the best wingers in the world.

7.For the first time in a while we know out strongest 11.

8.Strong rumours Pogba will be signing a new contract.

All of this has been achieved in our first season in oles rebuild. Yes the loss sucked but look at the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2020
BikeMan:
The losses and you're still 5th, mhen you must really adore mediocrity.
Another boring post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ArchAngeI: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2020
Chelsea will lose, we will take it and accept our fate, we know the players we hate and even when we argue over which player we should keep or get rid off, it's with evidence not sentiments, no jokes we are reasonable fans

United will rather throw blames about, blame the keeper, blame the manager, blame a random player, are you supposed to win every match?

Its shocking cheesy talking as if your team is all that

Explainations everywhere, na football ignorance and chilsihnessnes dey worry all united fans, that's why they cant handle banter and always pin each setback on som1, very little difference between una mentality and arsenal fans.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2020
I remember, they were busy posting burial of Chelsea.

Meanwhile we have caused their accident, Antonio to bury them on Wednesday before we go for Thanksgiving at Leicester on the final day.

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2020
We dey rush to play UCL with DDG, Maguire and Lindelof..Mtchew..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2020
DDG, Matic and Pogba need to be replaced.

Henderson can easily replace DDG while collecting less than 50 percent of what our basket Gk is taking home.

Matic to be replaced by a faster and more energetic player.

Pogba is always showing he's not disciplined enough, from the way he easily loses the ball, to play that position or his mind isn't here

A CB pair with Maguire which I hope improves the CB and a LB since Shaw can't stay fit for long.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2020
CrystalTiger:
We dey rush to play UCL with DDG, Maguire and Lindelof..Mtchew..

Lmao... una no go kee person shaa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2020
chrisley024:
DDG, Matic and Pogba need to be replaced.

Henderson can easily replace DDG while collecting less than 50 percent of what our basket Gk is taking home.

Matic to be replaced by a faster and more energetic player.

Pogba is always showing he's not disciplined enough, from the way he easily loses the ball, to play that position or his mind isn't here

A CB pair with Maguire which I hope improves the CB and a LB since Shaw can't stay fit for long.
What a load of rubbish, replace Matić and Pogba ...excuse me, have you seen our midfield without those two?

And you went ahead to say we should get a pair for Maguire lol, Maguire needs to be replaced and should be stripped off the captain’s armband.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2020
Matic?

He's slow I agreed but I will rather have him in this squad than the other two of Fred and Tom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8089) (8090) (8091) (8092) (8093) (8094) (8095) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.