Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,276 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8871832 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8090) (8091) (8092) (8093) (8094) (8095) (8096) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2020
Tough loss today. Blame can go all over the place, to Ole's tactics today, to horrific individual performances across our back 4 and De gea, to the extra rest chelsea had, to the calamity of Mike Dean, to Eric's injury, today was simply not our day. However, this is still our 1st loss in 20 games. We have made up ground to where we control our champions league fate, which was unthinkable back in December. Yes, this loss to chelsea in the semis hurts, but at the end of the day, the FA cup is not how we will be able to further strengthen the squad. We secure champions league, we are able to add depth to where we are better able to rotate in tight schedules like this. This loss is not season defining at the end of the day. We go again Wednesday, we virtually secure top 4 with a win, then we go after the europa league trophy to bring it home. GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2020
nitrogen:

OGS is a dullard jare.........Lampard would rather use an academy player than always relying on players that mess up. E.g. Rudiger, Abraham, Alonso, etc...He is already looking for a replacement for Kepa.

Initally, we said our midfield was the issue, we bought Bruno to free Pogba, but it seems the midfield is getting weaker.........the defence has Maguire, Lindelof, AWB, Shaw, Bailey, TFM, Williams, but we are still complaining. We have very good players upfront, I know that the likes of James are technically limited, but they are useful when playing counter-attacks. We need to realise that we have a team, we dont have a manager. He needs to play to the strenght of his players. We can give OGS like 3-4 years to get it right or just free him.

The players are not the problem, the team is a reflection of the manager's level of smartness, ability to handle pressure, toughness and tactical acumen. If De Gea or Pogba messes up in a game put them on the bench. If Rashford plays rubbish, let him feel your wrath from the touch line, if Bruno is misplacing passes, tell him to calm down......that's how to manage a team.
we are back to #OleOut I guess grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2020
macjireh:

MouthChester United and shalaye grin grin
Hope you know thunder go lick your buttocks.

So you don't want top 4 again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2020
Bruno on IG after the game..

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2020
Are you guys aware before yesterday's game Man Utd had played 6games within 17 days? 4 in 12 games That rotation was necessary. Did you see how we struggled against Crystal Palace? Even Pogba and Fernandes were lost in that game, it took extra brilliance from Rashford for us to win that game.
Even against Southampton(before Crystal Palace) they struggled to play; Pogba had thrown away 12 passes before he was substituted Midway in that game, Fernades lost 17 passes within 60 minutes before he was substituted. So that rotation was necessary and we would have struggled the more. Even Chelsea did a little bit of rotation. De Gea and defenders killed us yesterday not Olé. Bailly injury didn't help too, and not forgetting that Chelsea had 2 days extra rest ahead of Man Utd before that game. Mind you we have another game on Wednesday, then last game on Sunday. Whether we use our regulars or not if care is not taken we may still struggle. So try and look at the big picture and see why the rotation happened. Even Shaw and Greenwood sustained degrees of injuries before yesterday game, they couldn't have started as well. Olé did all he needed to do. Those guys are drained. Though he should have played Mata

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Obere4u: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2020
donjazet:

Shalaye up and down.

What's Shalaye?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2020
The De gea's slayer, the greatest Mason in football. cool

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ganobi404(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2020
macjireh:
Are you guys aware before yesterday's game Man Utd had played 6games within 17 days? 4 in 12 games That rotation was necessary. Did you see how we struggled against Crystal Palace? Even Pogba and Fernandes were lost in that game, it took extra brilliance from Rashford for us to win that game.
Even against Southampton(before Crystal Palace) they struggled to play; Pogba had thrown away 12 passes before he was substituted Midway in that game, Fernades lost 17 passes within 60 minutes before he was substituted. So that rotation was necessary and we would have struggled the more. Even Chelsea did a little bit of rotation. De Gea and defenders killed us yesterday not Olé. Bailly injury didn't help too, and not forgetting that Chelsea had 2 days extra rest ahead of Man Utd before that game. Mind you we have another game on Wednesday, then last game on Sunday. Whether we use our regulars or not if care is not taken we may still struggle. So try and look at the big picture and see why the rotation happened. Even Shaw and Greenwood sustained degrees of injuries before yesterday game, they couldn't have started as well. Olé did all he needed to do. Those guys are drained. Though he should have played Mata
exactly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2020
BikeMan:
My defenders are useless, but what is this? grin

See how Azpi dey look them grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2020
Nezzjnr:
These shekpites are talking about Winning league next season shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ole should have had sense yesterday... Make I see if any of them for get mouth

Those 3 losses at a stretch really annoyed these guys cheesy cheesy

Ole should solve the Backline issue

Thanks for this interview, you can now enter your hut. grin

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2020
handelex:
Bruno on IG after the game..

I love as Azpi dey clear the guy in the picture.

Commot for road!! Cup finalists passing three through...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2020
airmark:
The De gea's slayer, the greatest Mason in football. cool

Threelluminati confirmed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2020
BikeMan:
My defenders are useless, but what is this? grin

Pool analysts will like this picture for forecast. grin

But for scummies, this may be the picture that confirms they will never finish 3rd on the log. If you know, you know. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2020
macjireh:
Comot for here abeg... Voice of Jacob, body of Esau.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2020
From L to L to L eternal

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2020
Romero is on the bench and Degea is dropping disaster-class performance every game.....

No wonder Jose Mourinho was questioning the decision to give the goat 350k a week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Thecassanova: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2020
adebayo201:
Olè should be blamed.

He's the orchestrator of everything. From the team selection to the substitution to the rubbish sitting he loves to do.

You're conceding and you dey sit... The team is a reflection of who the coach is. I can't imagine Lampard sitting yesterday. Throughout that game every at 3-0, he's still talking to them shouting, encouraging and pushing them to give more.

I fear what West Ham will do. They'll bombard their midfield and tell their attackers not to give us room to play from the back.

I'm not pained like that Southampton game but the scoreline should not have been this.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2020
Ole should shock me and start Romero on Wednesday. Show some balls and bench that trash of a GK.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2020
De Gea and Ole lost us that match.

Although no player is bigger than Man Utd but I believe we are lucky to have Bruno in our team.

Bruno is a kind of player that'll score a die minute penalty in world cup final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2020
Lana1:
Ole should shock me and start Romero on Wednesday. Show some balls and bench that trash of a GK.
We are far from being shocked because Ole can never touch De Gea

It's just sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Nezzjnr:

We are far from being shocked because Ole can never touch De Gea

It's just sad

Woodward will touch Ole with sack letter soon...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Solskjær: “Of course [Manchester United will stick with De Gea]. We have been unbeaten for 19 games and both Sergio [Romero] and David have played really well in that run.”

- BBC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2020
Solskjær: “We have kept clean sheets, and on Thursday night, he [De Gea] made some great saves against Crystal Palace. I see where you're coming from and everyone is going to make headlines on David, but he knows he should have saved that one.”

- BBC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2020
Oasis007:
Solskjær: “We have kept clean sheets, and on Thursday night, he [De Gea] made some great saves against Crystal Palace. I see where you're coming from and everyone is going to make headlines on David, but he knows he should have saved that one.”

- BBC

Oasis007:
Solskjær: “Of course [Manchester United will stick with De Gea]. We have been unbeaten for 19 games and both Sergio [Romero] and David have played really well in that run.”

- BBC

This man dull

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2020
pamcode:
Bros kulu temper. Life no hard reach this one.

Dont even get your point. He who laugh last laugh best. And I say how?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2020
patrickmuf:
We should go all out for Jan Oblak, I am tired of De Gea already...

Ole is a serial bottler...

Not by yesterday's match. I think we are overreacting

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2020
Expert17:

Woodward will touch Ole with sack letter soon...

That will be after next season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pkasso(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2020
Omo, i just dey laugh like weyrey since yesterday evening. The one wey tear my belle na that Griffon pic of Airmark and Afrodoc grin grin

Airmark, you no fit make heaven walahi grin grin Utd thread don turn Comedy Central.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2020
Lana1:
after publicly supporting him shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lampard is planning to sign Oblak for 120M, and OLE is still playing David DeFear up and down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
handelex:
Comot for here abeg... Voice of Jacob, body of Esau.
I'm a good Samaritan na...grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
96forever:
What a load of rubbish, replace Matić and Pogba ...excuse me, have you seen our midfield without those two?

And you went ahead to say we should get a pair for Maguire lol, Maguire needs to be replaced and should be stripped off the captain’s armband.
Ya, against teams that sit back. Whenever teams with mobile midfielders come at us, they struggle a lot. Matic needs a hardworking pair to cover his weakness which Pogba cannot do, likewise Pogba cuz of his indiscipline. Btw, they mustn't be replaced by Fred and Tom.

The time is takes to move the ball from defense to attack is also long.

Ya, Maguire has been poor but still our best CB and given more time before decision is made on him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8090) (8091) (8092) (8093) (8094) (8095) (8096) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.