Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,380 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8872449 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8091) (8092) (8093) (8094) (8095) (8096) (8097) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
pkasso:
Omo, i just dey laugh like weyrey since yesterday evening. The one wey tear my belle na that Griffon pic of Airmark and Afrodoc grin grin

Airmark, you no fit make heaven walahi grin grin Utd thread don turn Comedy Central.

grin

We are going to heaven o, but not after we enjoy this life.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
We're stuck with DDG until 2023. I doubt any team would take him with the huge salary.
But this guy shouldn't be our 1st Gk next season.
This is beyond a bad form.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Good afternoon o grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lana1:
Ole should shock me and start Romero on Wednesday. Show some balls and bench that trash of a GK.
That won’t happen though and I won’t blame him for that.. I think De fear will play the remaining PL games and Romero will play the EL games
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lana1:
Ole should shock me and start Romero on Wednesday. Show some balls and bench that trash of a GK.

The three balls we give ole is not enough? You still wan see more

Longer throat

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Oasis007:
Bailly ruined the Plans. He should be sold for Anything. He's too injury prone for my liking. The Game was balance, though boring, until the Fool got injured.

Oasis00L how market Bros...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Some needed newspapers to cover dem faces grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
BikeMan:
Good afternoon o grin

This is really funny

I cant believe you think to the extent of posting this trash of a picture here thinking you are trolling..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
CapitalCee:

Dont even get your point. He who laugh last laugh best. And I say how?
Are the two clubs meeting this season again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
pamcode:
Are the two clubs meeting this season again?
Think he’s talking about chelshit finishing 5th.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Karleb:
De Gea and Ole lost us that match.

Although no player is bigger than Man Utd but I believe we are lucky to have Bruno in our team.

Bruno is a kind of player that'll score a die minute penalty in world cup final.

LMAO grin

Penalty FC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
Tundexi:

This is really funny

I cant believe you think to the extent of posting this trash of a picture here thinking you are trolling..
I know this loss hits deep, don't be bitter, you caused this pain on yourself because you overrated your useless team. So relax and enjoy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Tundexi:

This is really funny

Wetin dey work this scummies sef. Is it your trolling? Is it your club that won? If your body dey pepper you baba abeg go find cold water baff.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
BikeMan:
I know this loss hits deep, don't be bitter, you caused this pain on yourself because you overrated your useless team. So relax and enjoy.
No mind the bitter scummies jare grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Small form manure fans will start chestbeating.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
pamcode:
No mind the bitter scummies jare grin grin
They never see something. Let them just mess up on Wednesday cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
96forever:
Think he’s talking about chelshit finishing 5th.
Finishing fifth? Who mentioned that? To quote one of the posters on this section 'I am responsible for what I say not what you understand'.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
CapitalCee:
Please are we watching Maguire in this game? The guy is very majestic, he orchestrate play from the back and have a very fantastic awareness. He just lack pace in one on one situations but same with Rio Ferdinand.
Majestic Maguwaya grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
BikeMan:
Good afternoon o grin
This was the reason I got angry with Ibims yesterday. Instead of putting Bruno’s face on a grave, why not put the United crest if you want to troll? Putting a person’s face on a grave means you wish the person dead. Na wa for una and una foolish trolling oo

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
sylvalord:
This was the reason I got angry with Ibims yesterday. Instead of putting Bruno’s face on a grave, why not put the United crest if you want to troll? Putting a person’s face on a grave means you wish the person dead. Na wa for una and una foolish trolling oo
CapitalCee have already said it

Their trolling is very lame

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dwight Yorke: "He [Greenwood] is better than Rashford, looking at his record now. You got to understand though, he is still 18, at a development stage. Having Ole there, he would guide him along the way.”

- Daily Mail

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
handelex:
I humbly disagree.
Are you waiting for when we lose the UCL final or an important final?

We have had ample chances to move ahead of Chelsea and Leicester but each time, we bottle our chances...West Ham will be the last chance for Ole and the team to redeem themselves before me...Anything less than a victory against West Ham will be a disaster...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dwight Yorke: "Mason is a defender’s nightmare. If you look at us in the last two to three years, we have been passing sideways, now these guys are driving teams back into their own area. He is a fantastic talent.

“He [Greenwood] is getting all the praise right now because he is certainly hot at the moment with what he is doing. The trend at United is that the young players have always been getting chances. Ole has come in and recognised that part of Man Utd. Mason, under Jose, probably would not have got a game.”

- Daily Mail

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Oasis00L how market Bros...

cool

Market dey bubble Bruh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
James Cooper: "While no one at Manchester United has said it explicitly, do not rule out Jude Bellingham ending up in Germany as part of a process that sees [Jadon] Sancho move to Old Trafford."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Oasis007:

cool

Market dey bubble Bruh.

Good afternoon bros.

What did you make of the entanglement between Bailly and Magwaya?

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by biomustry: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Oasis007:
It's time for DDG to play from Bench henceforth. Let him go and sort out his Confidence pls. Romero should be in Goal for rest of Season.
The rest of which season sir?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ibime:

Good afternoon bros.

What did you make of the entanglement between Bailly and Magwaya?

grin

Ba'ami.... Na OtemAtum cause am, but gods are not to blame.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OtemAtum: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Ba'ami.... Na OtemAtum cause am, but gods are not to blame.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
OtemAtum:
undecided

grin

I no blame you nah. I don talk am already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
BikeMan:
Majestic Maguwaya grin

That what happen when you gat zero or little trust in your colleague. Bailly is winning that aerial ball but that fool magwaya barge in like say he wan nod ball off line
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
#OleOUT #OleOUT

(1) (2) (3) ... (8091) (8092) (8093) (8094) (8095) (8096) (8097) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: A40(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.