Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8815022 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8550) (8551) (8552) (8553) (8554) (8555) (8556) ... (14200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
melodyogonna:

If he won't keep saying it then he shouln't be reiterating it only when we're on bad form, makes it seem like he's only waiting for the bad time so he could say I told you so. The message is for all Ole-outers sha, not necessary christbam, who I noticed like me don't really post that much here.

Christo only comes out when things are bad. Never compliments players or anything. Just comes out when things are bad to say sack Olé.

At least Dey contribute in other manners. Hahan

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
melodyogonna:

I think he is retired?

I don’t know mehn. Evra is a coach at United and he’s pretty outspoken about his feelings concerning this shitshow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
Joezinho:

Sean Dyche.

Graham potter.

Ancelotti.

Chris wilder.

Brendan fvcking rodgers.

Nuno Espirito..

Biesla of Leeds..

Bros, ole is just an IT coach. No top club in the epl will sign him. Give these coaches what they gave ole and they will come out wit u trophies

Lol.. Seriously?

U for add Tony Pulis, Eddie Howe, Tim Sherwood, Roy Hodgson and Alan Pardew join na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Joezinho:

He has spent over 240m since he came . How much should they give him?

And Manchester came third, you want to challenge for the title? Then you spend, No?

Wonder why Baldie didn’t entertain the idea of managing the biggest club in the UK?

Yea, you guess right.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EarlRagnar2(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

grin
Egbon I like this new set of United fans here cheesy
Chelsea and man utd thread comedy zone lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by qreem231(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
timay:

@Bolded
May be the glazer's have bought them over to their side, via board membership position and may be shares in the club as well. For someone like SAF with a strong and no nonsense personality, he's been awfully silent all these years, given the shit that has been going on in the club
Very apt!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by qreem231(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

Let's go for Sean Dyche then. He is better than Ole.
Doctor, be calming down oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
qreem231:

Doctor, be calming down oo cheesy cheesy

Is Sean Dyche not better than Ole? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
When you fill your FPL team with Man Utd and Chelsea players grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
melodyogonna:

Liverpool lost to Wartford that were 20th last season grin grin grin
OMG! Liverpool lost to Watford after going on a long winning run. At the point they lost to Watford, the league was theirs to lose...

You just can't compared the two scenarios...We played absolute rubbish, it's not acceptable for Manchester United with the quality of players we have to play that bad...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
Leyqute:
When you fill your FPL team with Man Utd and Chelsea players grin

Ur team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
thorrvik55:

Ur team?

Havertz specifically
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Tho we hope for a better coach
cry cry
When me am suggesting Nagelsmann or Ten Haag cool cool
Someone is saying Sean Dyche shocked... Wtf angry angry, sean fucking dyche angry sad angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
patrickmuf:
We lost to Palace, Crystal 'fucking' Palace...We all accept we need new additions but come on bro not to beat Palace...It's not like we played well and lost like we did against Sevilla but we played rubbish, absolute rubbish and got thrashed by Palace...

Playing well and losing is a different thing. They played exactly how they played most of last season which was bad. No creativity, no ideas, poor movement, no aggressiveness, poor attitude, poor mentality, and so on. We have shown on many occasions that we can play much better than that, so excuse me if I tell you that I want a manager that will demand their blood anytime they step onto the field. A manager that will be passionate about their displays on the field. Even baba Fergie was always animated on the touchline when things are not going to plan from the first few minutes or so. But our SAF + Pep + Mourinho + Klopp 4 in 1 will be sat down there because he has all the best players in the world and he trusts them to kill every match. I tell you that what this guy needs are the best players in every position to get anything consistent from his team.

Towards the end of last season, we were blaming Rashford's style on the field on the injury. I guess the injury is still there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
eph12:

Playing well and losing is a different thing. They played exactly how they played most of last season which was bad. No creativity, no ideas, poor movement, no aggressiveness, poor attitude, poor mentality, and so on. We have shown on many occasions that we can play much better than that, so excuse me if I tell you that I want a manager that will demand their blood anytime they step onto the field. A manager that will be passionate about their displays on the field. Even baba Fergie was always animated on the touchline when things are not going to plan from the first few minutes or so. But our SAF + Pep + Mourinho + Klopp 4 in 1 will be sat down there because he has all the best players in the world and he trusts them to kill every match. I tell you that what this guy needs are the best players in every position to get anything consistent from his team.

Towards the end of last season, we were blaming Rashford's style on the field on the injury. I guess the injury is still there

Actually it most likely is.

You don't need to be a doc with an afro to know that man is not alright physically.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
patrickmuf:
Watching Havertz, you just realize the space they give attackers in the Buli to operate. The dude is struggling to come to terms with the fact that nobody affords you that much space in the EPL...
When you watch Pulisic, Aubameyang what are you able to deduce?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
DeadPresidents:

You don't need to be a doc with an afro to know that man is not alright physically.
Who else has injury too? Pogba, Bruno, Tom, Greenwood, Martial too right?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
eph12:

Who else has injury too? Pogba, Bruno, Tom, Greenwood, Martial too right?

grin Rashford has not dribbled past a single defender in a while.

That's not ordinary.

Doesn't mean I don't agree that we're pretty shït at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

When you watch Pulisic, Aubameyang what are you able to deduce?
I hear you are chief of the Bundesliga.

Please tell this people why we fooking need to to splash 108 for Jadon.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sean Dyche?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll prefer Moyes or Tony Pulis instead

Make we dey troll ourselves dey go
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mourinho sha, Sold blind and bought Lindelöf for what? 30mill?

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
eph12:

Trophies === experience?

You no sabi ball

So then why do you term ole inexperienced? And ten Haag experienced

If you no get Better answer na loud fan you just be

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
eph12:

Trophies === experience?

You no sabi ball

So then why do you term ole inexperienced? And ten Haag experienced

If you no get Better answer na loud fan you just be

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
odizeey:

He is comparing men that has eaten strong meat from winning coaches to someone who only ate at the table of Moyes and washed Van Gaal.

Wow so van gaal was washed when he entered man U

Nothing Musa no go see for gate. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
odizeey:

Where has drab football brought "trophies"?
Zidane says hi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

An assistant manager with 23yrs experience is different from one with 10 months experience. And remember that Giggs had not completed his coaching badges at that time. He wasn't a fully certified coach.

But what i don't get is this.

What point are you trying to prove with the fact that they didn't appoint him manager. The fact that they didn't appoint him manager does not prove anything.

I rest my case doc

Afterall you said Giggs is better than ole

Now Sha not then cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin

This Thread don enter FP?! I dey new Monikers upandan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Evra: "Some people say because Ole doesn't have a big CV that he's not the man. Ole is the man, he is the man right now! He brings back our philosophy."

Smh. Which yeye philosophy?Our philosophy of fighting for top 4 and being 33 points behind our rivals whilst they walk away with a league title?

Who decided to start James ahead of Greenwood if not Ole? Who shockingly started Mensah instead of AWB if not Ole? Who left Pogba on the pitch for so long when he was busy all night giving the ball away with useless dribbles when there's De Beek on the bench!

All these oldies should respect themselves abeg.

#OleOut!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
DeadPresidents:

y d f...vk is ole still allowing him to play?Either there is an English agenda or ole doesn't d balls to bench non performing players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
DeadPresidents:

y d f...vk is ole still allowing him to play?Either there is an English agenda or ole doesn't v d balls to bench non performing players

(1) (2) (3) ... (8550) (8551) (8552) (8553) (8554) (8555) (8556) ... (14200) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Wealth1105, benedictilemona(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.