Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,937 members, 7,866,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8882139 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9255) (9256) (9257) (9258) (9259) (9260) (9261) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
codedguy1:

It would make more sense to say we were title contenders at that time than saying it now.

So what if arsenal who is in the second half of the table eventually finish in the top 4? Would you consider them title contender now?
LOL if Arsenal gets to the point where they are on their best form and around the top position, they will definitely become contenders. Manchester United are at that point now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Post Fergie Era has done us strong thing. See as United Fans dey reason like Arsenal Fans.

We have a Shot at the Title. We have the Squad, the Team, but Manager and his Crew ain't good enough.

We are 2 Points behind Liverpool. We have much Players in the Squad that can win us Matches individually. What are we actually scared of?!

Some of us want(Ed) Ole out because he seems not good enough to win us Title(s). He's beginning to show Promises, proving to us that he's a fast Learner and perhaps might take a Shot at it.

We've got to believe we can do it. If Fans couldn't, then Players have no reason to be pressured; to challenging/winning Trophies.
OleIN fans are just afraid to admit we have a good chance of winning the EPL, so dey can have something to defend Ole with...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
#OleOut!!! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
eph12:

Thank you o. This is what we want to be hearing o

An injury to Fernandes is all needed for #Oleout to resume. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
patrickmuf:
30 points from a possible 45 pts and a Manchester fan says we are punching about our weight...

The things we read here sha.
but we don't need a high priest to tell us that person is a Chelsea fan. I'm more surprised people engage him in any reasonable Manchester United discuss in this thread.
he's abandoned his Chelsea fan moniker for a while for shame of all that Marina, Havertz and Werner pictures being posted upandan. this thing is black and white enough.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
eph12:

LOL if Arsenal gets to the point where they are on their best form and around the top position, they will definitely become contenders. Manchester United are at that point now

OK.

Everybody na contender from the start of the season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:
#OleOut!!! angry

Ziyech, where is your brother wernemighty? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Karleb:

Ziyech, where is your brother wernemighty? undecided
Give him time, he will pick golden booth!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Poch don go Psg...... Omoooooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
ChristineC:
but we don't need a high priest to tell us that person is a Chelsea fan. I'm more surprised people engage him in any reasonable Manchester United discuss in this thread.
he's abandoned his Chelsea fan moniker for a while for shame of all that Marina, Havertz and Werner pictures being posted upandan. this thing is black and white enough.
I can't forgive myself for engaging the guy...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Melvyn11:
Cc Kingalabi

When is your Europa league campaign starting, I just want to check something.
On the 17/02/2020
Hope you don't get removed by Bayer monch. This time around, you have been very embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
airmark:

Unlock werne mighty grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
airmark:

Trevor has assured us that we will do ok without Bruno
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
codedguy1:

OK.

Everybody na contender from the start of the season.
Exactly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oasis007:

Yep, but unlikely.
AWB badly needs competition on that right back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
eph12:

We are on the same page then. Why are we now arguing na?
Before you say that are you OleIN or OleOUT?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Newcastle should hold on in the second half please. The pressure wan burst pipe but they'd try to do the Lord's work for us. I need a draw or for Newcastle to win in this match.

Their goalie has been immense tonight or else they'd have conceded up to 3 goals in this first half.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Liverpool missing sitters. Long may it continue. Newcastle should at least hold them to a draw or even give them a late sucker punch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Beorn:
Newcastle should hold on in the second half please. The pressure wan burst pipe but they'd try to do the Lord's work for us. I need a draw or for Newcastle to win in this match.

Their goalie has been immense tonight or else they'd have conceded up to 3 goals in this first half.

Dalow has been magnificent for Newcastle this season. They need to do us a favour na beg i de beg them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
CapitalCee:

Dalow has been magnificent for Newcastle this season. They need to do us a favour na beg i de beg them

I've never followed a Newcastle match this season till today. Dalow has single-handedly kept them in this game. I'll be the happiest man on earth if they'd hold Pool to a draw or break their hearts by the 92nd minute, Rashford style.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
handelex:
Before you say that are you OleIN or OleOUT?
I'm indifferent for now. He's working on some aspects of his game I wasn't comfortable with. Giving touchline instructions when needed, making early changes, removing Rashford from the wings and making him run inside instead, benching low performers like Pogba, Martial etc.

I hope Bruno doesn't get injured though because I'm not ready to discover how bad we are without him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Liverpool looking most likely to score in this match..

Newcastle just huffing and puffing. No attacking threats
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
eph12:

I'm indifferent for now. He's working on some aspects of his game I wasn't comfortable with. Giving touchline instructions when needed, making early changes, removing Rashford from the wings and making him run inside instead, benching low performers like Pogba, Martial etc.

I hope Bruno doesn't get injured though because I'm not ready to discover how bad we are without him
We're truly in the same page. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Beorn:

I've never followed a Newcastle match this season till today. Dalow has single-handedly kept them in this game. I'll be the happiest man on earth if they'd hold Pool to a draw or break their hearts by the 92nd minute, Rashford style.
With this kind pressure, it's a matter of time b4 Pool scores, I pray they don't though but fortune favours the brave and you make your own luck.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
This is the best chance we will get to win the league anytime soon. Liverpool and City are looking ordinary.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mo Salah nice one

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shittt..

How did sala miss dat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
olabode89:
This is the best chance we will get to win the league anytime soon. Liverpool and City are looking ordinary.

Some only watch our games, I don't expect them to notice this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
See Darlow wan dash them free goal undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Did salah just miss that? Is it what i am thinking? grin grin. Firmino that na just simple head tap-in now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Darlow be careful. No spoil soup wey dey smell good. cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
#OleOUT

(1) (2) (3) ... (9255) (9256) (9257) (9258) (9259) (9260) (9261) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CockAndBullStor, MrJaay(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.