Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8796215 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9517) (9518) (9519) (9520) (9521) (9522) (9523) ... (14183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Joezinho:

I think Shoretire, Hannibal and Amad have a great chance of breaking into the first team. Not sure bout Hugil though. He might play 1 or 2 games but not many actually play 20+. Plus not many can do it. E.g Macheda and Januzaj we all thought they would play for United for a long time.
Januzaj is just unfortunate.
He broke out at the wrong time at man u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
Man utd to lose to9t......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Na that im hair be my problem sha, e too dey remain me of fellaine. angry
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
Leyqute:

Na wah
Tuanzebe really disappointed me against Sheffield United. I don’t ever want to see him in the starting lineup again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
To whom it may concern.... angry

Pep Guardiola : "Football is not A, B and C, what works last season will not necessarily work this season. What did not work last season, could work now. It is open, it is moving, it is like an animal, it develops. Sometimes it moves this way, sometimes it moves another way."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
SyIvalord:
Tuanzebe really disappointed me against Sheffield United. I don’t ever want to see him in the starting lineup again.

He’s just an easy scapegoat. The whole defense switched off for that goal. If he’s eased and given steady, periodic playing time he’ll improve.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Leyqute:

He’s just an easy scapegoat. The whole defense switched off for that goal. If he’s eased and given steady, periodic playing time he’ll improve.

If he continues being glued to the bench the way he has been he will lose whatever quality he ever had.

Players need to play regularly between ages 20 and 25 so that they can improve and iron out mistakes in their game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

The guy is very small, that's the fact.

Have you watched the youth games to see how he is easily wrestled off the ball by the u23 defenders?

Either he bulks up or gets smarter with his body movement, if not he will struggle.

ok sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
SyIvalord:

Wetin he do wey make you dey disappointed. The 2nd goal scored was not his fault
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
afrodoc2:

If he continues being glued to the bench the way he has been he will lose whatever quality he ever had.

Players need to play regularly between ages 20 and 25 so that they can improve and iron out mistakes in their game.

All those one na animal talk. That is why they loan them to get game time for improvement Yet they no improve, some don't even get game time in the clubs they loan them to, just to tell you how average some of them can be when they get loaned to a lower league/club. You can only survive on hype in senior football for so long. Just like TFM, make them sell Tuanzebe. Let's collect whatever transfer fee we get. No be every youth player go make am in the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bruno Fernandes: "He [Solskjær] has his moments, like everyone else. I think he's been really mad at me twice. It's not so much, I've played 54 games now. During those fights he has been angry with me twice, it's not bad, so I'm happy with that."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bruno Fernandes: "Sometimes he [Solskjær] has to be calm, other times he has to scream and yell at his players. It's about how to get the best out of the players. For me, it works well that he is angry sometimes. I don't want to be a player no one demands of."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
timay:

All those one na animal talk. That is why they loan them to get game time for improvement Yet they no improve, some don't even get game time in the clubs they loan them to, just to tell you how average some of them can be when they get loaned to a lower league/club. You can only survive on hype in senior football for so long. Just like TFM, make them sell Tuanzebe. Let's collect whatever transfer fee we get. No be every youth player go make am in the club.

K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
timay:

easy for you to say. how many games have you seen Tuanzebe for a fair assessment?
we still have Phil Jones at the club.
TFM is gone, if Tuanzebe goes we'll have Bailly left as back up. that makes totally sense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jodera:
My own sure.
Na why we dey face your own tongue
You say wetin tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
TheFakeProphet:
Man utd to lose to9t......
Coming from the TheFakePlophet, our win sure be that grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jodera:
My own sure.
Chai the sum of the expected parts of your desired result didn't happen tongue

Kpele.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jodera:
My own sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
handelex:

Kpele.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sum of the expected parts, lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
TrebleChamp:
You say wetin tongue grin
Na next match I mean bro. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
ChristineC:
easy for you to say. how many games have you seen Tuanzebe for a fair assessment?
we still have Phil Jones at the club.
TFM is gone, if Tuanzebe goes we'll have Bailly left as back up. that makes totally sense.

Phil Jones issue was a mistake, and everyone including Ed probably knows that. If we keep waiting for these players to "develop", it will keep on getting in the way of us getting proper players in those positions.

Obviously, Tuanzebe will not leave now. But planning to renew his contract like we did Jones (which turned out to be a mistake) will not be a wise move.
The point is that , rather than waiting for them to turn to prime Vidic or Puyol, we can move them on by selling them if they show no sign of development and get an upgrade when available. If not, they'll just be clogging up space in the squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
handelex:
To whom it may concern.... angry

Pep Guardiola : "Football is not A, B and C, what works last season will not necessarily work this season. What did not work last season, could work now. It is open, it is moving, it is like an animal, it develops. Sometimes it moves this way, sometimes it moves another way."
Lol. Guardiola should not bother himself explaining something so obvious. Even though they turn sense into food and feed some people, they will still remain senseless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sniper4real:

Wetin he do wey make you dey disappointed. The 2nd goal scored was not his fault
It’s not just about the second goal. He didn’t take charge in that match at all. He also had a chance to clear the ball before that second goal but he chose to stand still like an electric pole.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Leyqute:

Well the mark of a special player is their ability to shine above others in important aspects of matches. If he switches off along with the others, then he is no better than them and there is no use keeping him. We need better!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Start Bailly, start Bailly like Bailly is a push and start car. Ole didn’t even have to start the idiot before he got injured again.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jodera:
Na next match I mean bro. grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
SyIvalord:
Start Bailly, start Bailly like Bailly is a push and start car. Ole didn’t even have to start the idiot before he got injured again.
is he not in the team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
handelex:

Kpele.
Na illimitable suppose get this mail na grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
ChristineC:
is he not in the team?
Ole says he is a doubt. Apparently, he picked up an injury in training.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
So I thought teams were supposed to concede without filter after going down to 9 men?
So why couldn’t Southampton score a single goal to at-least get a draw despite playing against 9 men for over 20 minutes?

Anything to discredit Ole and his reds. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
The earlier we get rid of Bailly and Jones the better. this coming Summer is a huge Window to throw out many fringe Players from the Squad and perhaps replace them with ready youths or world-class Players.

Romeo, Grant, Jones, Bailly, Mata, Matic, Dan James, Chong and Lingard should permanently leave the Squad for fresh Legs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9517) (9518) (9519) (9520) (9521) (9522) (9523) ... (14183) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb, Ibunkun1(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.