Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8708130 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9529) (9530) (9531) (9532) (9533) (9534) (9535) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
handelex:
Current Pogba useless cheesy

See eh, I'm not his greatest fan but abeg make we dey talk true.
Jogba out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:
Fvck racism

I hate tuanzebe just like I hate Maguire angry
but Magwaya 'the fridge' is the best CB in Epl undecided and he was bought for £89m.....damn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
eph12:

The defense assisted 2 of those goals. And Tom the DM scored 1
Ya for the assists they did wonderfully well yet they failed in their primary responsibility. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
TheFakeProphet:

Enjoy your L wink

Enjoy the 6th avenue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Oasis007:
cheesy

Let take it easy with Tuanzebe please, Rushford had most moments to kill the Match, rather he chose to kill us.

OGS made the right Sub, he wanted to defend the Lead and as well waste some Seconds, but didn't work out.

We do not need to feel pain over it, embrace Reality and have peace.

Proudly a Fencist.

Really? Even as you are typing, it is with pains

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Exonerate1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
CapitalCee:

Why not bring in VDB or Matic? Tuanzebe is clearly a very bad sub. I can feel it when he came on

grin grin

Where did you guys get him from? He should should just stay off social media this night. I Feel for him honestly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Enjoy the 6th avenue
I'll climb to 5th tomorrow wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bottlejob FC

#OleOUT

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
TheFakeProphet:

but Magwaya 'the fridge' is the best CB in Epl undecided and he was bought for £89m.....damn
How is kepa doing

Heard he is the most expensive goalkeeper
Is that true? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
TheFakeProphet:
I'll climb to 5th tomorrow wink
I will I will cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
You be Ole You be Thief You be Barawo cheesy
Gnext

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

How is kepa doing

Heard he is the most expensive goalkeeper
Is that true? cheesy
How is de'greed doing

Heard he is the most paid goalkeeper
Is that true? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
This one is mean oh
F****** racism angry angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
handelex:
I still believe with him on the pitch that 2nd half, the result would have been different.

As if Pogba has not been on the pitch when we bottled a game with him playing nonsense.

Make una calm down abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
TheFakeProphet:

How is de'greed doing

Heard he is the most paid goalkeeper
Is that true? cheesy
Kai noodles is the most expensive German

Is that true
Or was Google bluffing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
tuanzebe is in trouble grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

we have forgotten magi and ice man shocking defending

and oga degea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
elrony:
Y'all be sounding no different than those racist cvnts on social media.

Na wa
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
CapitalCee:

That was a cery poor sub. Greenwood is already taking care of Josh King there but Tuanzebe came, he lacked the awareness and calmness to pass and mark, he was a disaster waiting to happen

CapitalCee, you like C too much. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
MaziAlaye:
Rashford was having a terrible game but you decided to play him for 90mins with Martial on the bench..... Proper Ole masterclass
#OleIn

As for me, it was Cavani I wanted out since about 70 minutes. Rashford and Martial would have caused more fear to Everton in the last 20 minutes. Canavi has lost his legs, so defenders can afford to take eyes off him if not in the box

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mrviktor:

foolish sub if u ask me...hat guy killed us back to back...

see leicester match
og

see against the blades OG

as i saw him coming on i just knew we were done for..

greenwood was tracking back and chasing the ball..

that was a very foolish sub...

rashford and plenty touches is another problem.. see aguero and one ttime finish... ahhhhhhhhhhhh god.. dis team is frustrating

I knew people will blame Rashford but pls leave him out of it. 3 goals is more than enough to win a game even against the best of opponents. Put the blame on Ole's choice of sub and our defenders.

Our attackers can't score every chance they get , and they've done more than enough by scoring 3 goals

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Kai noodles is the most expensive German

Is that true
Or was Google bluffing?
Magwaya is the most expensive English man

Is that true
Or was Google bluffing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
odizeey:

Jogba out
When he was scoring those screamers few weeks back you no shout JogbaOut oo sad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Who taught rashford, this nonsense dribbling angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
TheFakeProphet:

Magwaya is the most expensive English man

Is that true
Or was Google bluffing?
All this agbero shekpite sef cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Others set offside trap, while World most expensive idiot keeps them onside in the 95th minute.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
codedguy1:

As if Pogba has not been on the pitch when we bottled a game with him playing nonsense.

Make una calm down abeg.
That's my opinion. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
That was a loss Abeg. I don’t know how I’m feeling. Fking last kick of the game. Last kick. Everton were shit all through and they won.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:
All this agbero shekpite sef cheesy
chop your L in peace smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
elampiro:

As for me, it was Cavani I wanted out since about 70 minutes. Rashford and Martial would have caused more fear to Everton in the last 20 minutes. Canavi has lost his legs, so defenders can afford to take eyes off him if not in the box
Cavani that was still pressing ??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
TheFakeProphet:
chop your L in peace smiley

Enjoy you sixth avenue cheesy
I am in the 2nd heavens currently cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
MaziAlaye:
Others set offside trap, while World most expensive idiot keeps them onside in the 95th minute.
KingAlabi , any comment?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
elampiro:

And to think Greenwood has been doing a neat defensive jon in that area of the field

Tuanzebe is a low budget Baily without Baily's tackling sense.

He's tackling are too crude and has poor passing and basic ball control.

I dey talk am in the afternoon that they should cash out on him the first time we get and fill up his space with serious defender.

Some one was busy telling me that he hasn't had enough game time to judge him, as if Man utd is now a mid table club that give player time to develop. It was the same shit that wenger was doing with academy players that made them retained a lot of average players in their team without buying quality players that can challenge for league title, all because the said players are academy products.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9529) (9530) (9531) (9532) (9533) (9534) (9535) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.