Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8708590 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9530) (9531) (9532) (9533) (9534) (9535) (9536) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
Imagine being a Manure fan....na DCL u go dey see 4 dream to9t sad

GGMU!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
MaziAlaye:
Others set offside trap, while World most expensive idiot keeps them onside in the 95th minute.
As the leader, he's leading grin cheesy

Maguire that fouls even his own teammates
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
CapitalCee:

The first goal was a DDG classic howler.

The 2nd and 3rd goals were his inability to be proactive. DDG is not supposed to be a basic GK, if we are looking for a keeper that will be making only routine catches, then we should go for Ikechuwku Ezenwa of Ifeanyi Ubah United.
Bro that second goal is down to poor marking, how on earth did we afford James all that space?

3rd goal is down to stupidity from Ole and our defenders...That ball was too far out for De Gea to come rushing out for...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
TheFakeProphet:

KingAlabi , any comment?
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
elrony:

Yeah, exactly why we drew the match: "misfiring Rashford".

We drew this match because of shit defense and not because of Rashford. Even though Rashford finishing is terrible, but our attackers did their job. 3 goals is enough to win any game, even against more superior opponents than Everton
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by arukwe123(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Enjoy you sixth avenue cheesy
I am in the 2nd heavens currently cheesy
now celebrating 2nd place cheesy cheesy. Well, it wont you long before you come down. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Phil Jones is still better than Maguire

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Cavani that was still pressing ??

Pressing is a defensive strength. An offensive threat from Martial and Rashford would have restricted Everton's ability to go forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mrviktor:
tuanzebe is in trouble grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

we have forgotten magi and ice man shocking defending

and oga degea

I personally dont even have problem with Tuanzebe, he is not a big signing, but he is absolutely way way below average, i have watched him very closely even when others were praising him. He should be no where close to the squad. So i don't blame him, its Ole i Blame.

As for Maguire and Lindelof, lol. I we have concede lesser goals than i think West brom or so, i am not sure. How Ole persisted with this 2 is baffling. Lindelof for example is a relegation team quality defender. He is not better than for eg, Semi Ajayi, Webster, Tarkowski, Fabian Schar or John Egan. How Ole have not found a low key replacement for him is baffling.

DDG has been clsting us points for 3 seasons running now. Sir Alex woukd have binned him long ago.

I all this things, I blame Ole, he inability to make quick important moves is his undoing. It took public outcry before he dropped martial. Now Cavani is playing the difference is clear. WE HONESTLY NEED A REPLACEMENT FOR OLE. If we want to win anything.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Rashford killed us, take it or leave it. Tuanzebe is simply the Scapegoat here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
timay:

Tuanzebe is a low budget Baily without Baily's tackling sense.

He's tackling are too crude and has poor passing and basic ball control.

I dey talk am in the afternoon that they should cash out on him the first time we get and fill up his space with serious defender.

Some one was busy telling me that he hasn't had enough game time to judge him, as if Man utd is now a mid table club that give player time to develop. It was the same shit that wenger was doing with academy players that made them retained a lot of average players in their team without buying quality players that can challenge for league title, all because the said players are academy products.

You don't just throw players away like that. Was it not same Tuanzebe that die a job against Mbappe in Paris?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
elampiro:

Pressing is a defensive strength. An offensive threat from Martial and Rashford would have restricted Everton's ability to go forward.
True talk sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
timay:

We drew this match because of shit defense and not because of Rashford. Even though Rashford finishing is terrible, but our attackers did their job. 3 goals is enough to win any game, even against more superior opponents than Everton
Agree 100%.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
arukwe123:
now celebrating 2nd place cheesy cheesy. Well, it wont you long before you come down. grin
Not celebrating rather reminding you

Your class na Dem west ham and Aston villa cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
timay:

I was surprised how Rashford became the topic of blame i swear. May be they wanted the attackers to score 100 goals before they win a match.

We lost 2 points because of.

Ole.
DDG.
Magwaya.
Lindelof and
Tuanzebe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Una funny for this thread Ehn rash that is poor in decision making and doesn’t covert chances or martial that falls almost all the time ? Same martial that plays like he is not bothered ? May b kna another rash n martial i dey watch.
elampiro:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Well!!!
KingAlabi:
When I talk say our defense no fit make us title contenders
Them oleout nigga dey talk say ole no sabi use personnels grin grin cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
elampiro:

You don't just throw players away like that. Was it not same Tuanzebe that die a job against Mbappe in Paris?

Mbappe was out of his depth that day. He had an absolute off day. It happens. Taunzebe has been terrible even the few times i watched him last season, he cost us the match against arsenal at old Trafford where we drew 1-1. The guy is an accident waiting to happen. Sir Alex Ferguson will not have registered him for any competition this season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
What if rash pass to cavani from where he decide to dribble or score from his cut back?
CapitalCee:

I was surprised how Rashford became the topic of blame i swear. May be they wanted the attackers to score 100 goals before they win a match.

We lost 2 points because of.

Ole.
DDG.
Magwaya.
Lindelof and
Tuanzebe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
In the book of Genesis 3:3 Manure crumble, from Epl challenger to top 4 candidate. Pray for Ole sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
I remembered that arsenal match tho he played out of position
CapitalCee:

Mbappe was out of his depth that day. He had an absolute off day. It happens. Taunzebe has been terrible even the few times i watched him last season, he cost us the match against arsenal at old Trafford where we drew 1-1. The guy is an accident waiting to happen. Sir Alex Ferguson will not have registered him for any competition this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:
When I talk say our defense no fit make us titles contenders
Them oleout nigga dey talk say ole no sabi use personnels grin grin cheesy

So who is consistently using Lindelof na me abi? Somebody that is supposed to be playing for Malmo FC of sweden by now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
CapitalCee:

So who is consistently using Lindelof na me abi? Somebody that is supposed to be playing for Malmo FC of sweden by now.

Oga na injured bailly go play this Everton match or tuanzebe

Choose one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
dammywapes:
I remembered that arsenal match tho he played out of position

Lol. There is always excuses for failure. Any good defender can play anywhere acrross the defence. Nobody is talking about playing well for him. He gives away sloppy passes under no pressure at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
The truth is if man utd have better options rash n martial will have limited playing times. Either of them knows they will get played cos no other options
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
CapitalCee:

Who's he going to use? Bailly or Jones that are always injured
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
chrisley024:
Who's he going to use? Bailly or Jones that are always injured

Help me ask am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
dammywapes:
The truth is if man utd have better options rash n martial will have limited playing times. Either of them knows they will get played cos no other options
Martial has competition

Rashford doesn't
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Tell me where he played in that game
CapitalCee:

Lol. There is always excuses for failure. Any good defender can play anywhere acrross the defence. Nobody is talking about playing well for him. He gives away sloppy passes under no pressure at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:
Who taught rashford, this nonsense dribbling angry
Airmark angry.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
runtime:

Airmark angry.

I didn't say cowardice

Note cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
elampiro:

One good game against PSG , and some of you guys think he's world class. Even a dead clock is right twice a day, so the most shit player can have a cracking game once in a while. It doesn't take away the fact that they are not good enough.

This kind of average players from our academies are the ones the club should be using to raise small cash by selling them to mid table teams and championship teams. They will fetch btw 10-20 million for the club in transfer fee. Without Corona, the likes of TFM and Tuanzebe would bring at least 15-20m each . Look at liverpool with the likes of Solanke, Brewster, and Jordon Ibe, They got good money from their sales. Each of those guys got minutes in the first team, and they weren't good Enough up to what Klopp wanted. The club didn't keep them as prospect hoping that they will magically turn to R9 instead they shipped them off to make space for another set of serious players , while making money in the process. I even heard Bournemouth paid like 25m for Solanke just because if liverpool player hype.

My point is that, you don't need an eternity of game time to assess a player.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9530) (9531) (9532) (9533) (9534) (9535) (9536) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.