Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8808697 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9714) (9715) (9716) (9717) (9718) (9719) (9720) ... (14197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Almajirihunter(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
Capital L I thought my TV was bad and Oleksandr Alexandre Zinchenko was the one making all the key passes wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
Beorn:

At the bolded, key passes and wayward can't be in the same sentence. For a pass to be a key pass, it can't be a wayward. I agree that he made a lot of wayward passes yesterday, but the key ones weren't wayward, it's just that the player it got to failed to utilize it.

I remember one very scintillating cross KdB whipped in towards the Sterling on a platter towards the end of the match, only for the lad to nod the ball like a fool away from the goal post when he had the chance to score with Lindelof already on the floor and Henderson rooted at the spot, much to my excitement.

That was a key pass wasted by Sterling. KdB had a poor game yesterday by his standards but his key passes not troubling us wasn't down to him but his team-mates squandering the chances.

Baba i dont do holier than thou. I dont have any agenda on KDB, all i have said about him are true. I don't really know what key passes mean. Whatever it is, KDB was poor yesterday and i wasn't the only one that said it. Anyone who felt he was fantastic yesterday and immune to criticism or aversed to pointing out that he has not done any earth shattering thing in football at his age, then that's not my problem
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Na wa ooh grin grin grin

Zinchenko was making runs at our defence and tested Henderson on occasions with stinging efforts, he was fantastic yesterday. If you watched the game with a bad TV you may mistaken him for KDB.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
But I hope you guys know that half of Bruno's goals are penalties?

For perspective, he has scored the most penalties in probably the entire Europe this season. He's not even top 3 for assists, he's always lost when it matters. So, I'm genuinely concerned, for a fanbase that kept counting Hazard's open play goals, why do you think Bruno is the best midfielder in the world?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
I thought he was his younger brother...

The age and price is also the reason I prefer Haaland...
Has Haaland changed his agent? Cos i know Riaola has personal beef with United, so i honestly can't see this deal happening....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Messi admits Ronaldo Supremacy according to jayromwrotes cheesy cheesy. Omo this guy ment strong grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bruno Fernandes now has 41 goal involvements in 42 Premier League games (24 goals, 17 assists)..

Yet some kid that has never kicked a ball except run around kicking oranges and is prolly eating lunch on his bed served by his mother wants us to believe Bruno is a fraud? You are mad...

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Almajirihunter(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
CapitalCee:

Zinchenko was making runs at our defence and tested Henderson on occasions with stinging efforts, he was fantastic yesterday. If you watched the game with a bad TV you may mistaken him for KDB.

Did Zinchenko also make the 8 key passes yesterday, you keep saying KDB was poor yesterday what then was Bruno since it’s been proven KDB was better yesterday

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
BikeMan:

For perspective, he has scored the most penalties in probably the entire Europe this season. He's not even top 3 for assists, he's always lost when it matters. So, I'm genuinely concerned, for a fanbase that kept counting Hazard's open play goals, why do you think Bruno is the best midfielder in the world?

If Chelsea had Bruno instead of John Terry on Penalty duties, you would have had 2 UCL trophies by now. Stoping typing rubbish.

He always lost it when it matters by dispatching his Penalty in pressure cooked moments yesterday and on numerous occasions and scoring a dying minute free kick versus Liverpool. He is not top 3 in assists? Maybe you are mistaken him to Pussylick, Ziyanch or Fraudvertz.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
How can you read Messi's comment on Ronaldo and that of Jack on Bruno's and believe it's the same thing

He's not only deluded, He lacks basic understanding skill

That's too much for a young Kid

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bruno fernandes for United all Competition 35goals. 50.5% are penalities with 18. That stat is hilarious cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Joezinho:
Bruno Fernandes now has 41 goal involvements in 42 Premier League games (24 goals, 17 assists)..

Yet some kid that has never kicked a ball except run around kicking oranges and is prolly eating lunch on his bed served by his mother wants us to believe Bruno is a fraud? You are mad...

Those are Chelshit trolls . Ignore them, we present score cards of actual goals and assists that wins matches not intangible Key Passes and % passes that have little effect on the result.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
I sha know that McTom has more goals (vs KDB), this automatically means that he is the better player.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pity una sha..
Win - - - Argue
Draw - - - Brawl
Lose - - - War
Nawa ooo

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
nitrogen:
I sha know that McTom has more goals (vs KDB), this automatically means that he is the better player.

angry
And Calvert Lewin has more goals than Aubameyang that means he is automatically the better player too cheesy cheesy .

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
BikeMan:

Since 1st of September 2020, the 72mill flop Kai Havertz and Hakim Ziyech have 1 goal against the top 6 combined but you don't seem bothered.
Why?

This trash coming from a shekpite? Your minigod fat Lampard has scored the most penalties in Premier League history. But he's not a fraud. He's one of the best players in Premier League history...

If Penalty is easy then Messi will have one international trophy to his name..

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
Joezinho:

Since 1st of September 2020, the 72mill flop Kai Havertz and Hakim Ziyech have 1 goal against the top 6 combined but you don't seem bothered.
Why?

This trash coming from a shekpite? Your minigod fat Lampard has scored the most penalties in Premier League history. But he's not a fraud. He's one of the best players in Premier League history...

If Penalty is easy then Messi will have one international trophy to his name..

Tell him to ask John Terry how important penalties are.

Moreover according to Rudi Voller Leverkusen Director. The total money for Fraudvertz is 100m Euros

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
This Bruno/KDB comparism should stop jare, they are both great players. I am a massive KDB fan and still rate him as one of the best midfielder in the world. Since Bruno joined us na so so joy him dey give me, and i will not swap him for another player. Like i said on this matter weeks back, Mancity is lucky to have KDB, Manutd is also lucky to have Bruno....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Almajirihunter(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Trevor012:

And Calvert Lewin has more goals than Aubameyang that means he is automatically the better player too cheesy cheesy .

Shii even Bamford grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
If only penalties were that easy
Chelsea will have 2 champions league
Ghana would have played a world cup semi final game
Messi would have won atleast an international trophy with argentina

If only Penalties were easy

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
JayromWrites:
If only penalties were that easy

Chelsea will have 2 champions league

Ghana would have played a world cup semi final game

Messi would have won atleast an international trophy with argentina

If only Penalties were easy

I think the best thing is whenever we get a penalty Bruno should just miss it to show he is a great guy

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
BikeMan:

Why do penalties not count?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
JayromWrites:
Foolishness is when you make a post and then proceed to like it just to validate yourself

quite terrible

but wait, that's his moniker.. Terrible!!

How can you sit somewhere in Nigeria under this hot sun and believe you know better than people that earn real money playing the game

Be it humility or whatever, Jack admitted that Bruno is way more than Just a penalty merchant...

so take your sideways passes BS and swerve

What were you expecting him to say?

Most people when faced with the kind of question will deflect and say someone else is actually better even if they think otherwise.

I actually think I'm the best at my job, much more better than my colleagues and results are there to prove it but if you come to me with, "you seem to be the best at this job", I'll tell you I'm just trying and that so and so person is better.

It's just humility and you shouldn't read much into it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
MRTA7:

Why do penalties not count?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

coogar:

what kinda player scores that many penalty kicks to pad up his stats? a mediocre one!!!

50.5% Bruno goals for us are penalties

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
rationalmind:

Most people when faced with the kind of question will defect and say someone else is actually better even if they think otherwise.

I actually think I'm the best at my job, much more better than my colleagues and results are there to prove it but if you come to me with, "you seem to be the best at this job", I'll tell you I'm just trying and that so and so person is better.

No according to jayromwrotes when a player praises another player it's admittance of supremacy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jargooflife912(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Guy you talk too much rubbish
Trevor012:
Aston villa fans will not be even compare jack Grealish who has been the best Midfielder in the league this season to Kdb but one Capital L is here comparing a penalty and sideways pass merchant to Kdb. Na ment na cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
jargooflife912:
Guy you talk too much rubbish
Mr man go and continue fucking wide pussies cheesy cheesy

jargooflife912:
E get this pussy wey I just finish fucking Omo the pussy wide ehn

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
rationalmind:

Most people when faced with the kind of question will deflect and say someone else is actually better even if they think otherwise.

There is a place for humility alright

But jack will never make a case for bruno if he thinks he is just a penalty merchant

No matter how humble gandhi will be, e will never say Buhari is a better leader
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jargooflife912(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
That doesn’t stop the fact that you talk too much rubbish Bro
Trevor012:

Mr man go and continue fucking wide pussies cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9714) (9715) (9716) (9717) (9718) (9719) (9720) ... (14197) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Wealth1105, Joseph901 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.