Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? (100909 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by ijib: 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
Thanks damilare. Wish you all the best.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aribolseg(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
[quote author=damilarelr]. As per the yesterday test, they are function specific tests: they're being set based on the function/section you'd selected before the test.

Seems all management applicants did same test and same applies to engineering applicants too..... Or was it based on the the department we chose??
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by panaroma: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2012
For those who didn't get d mail or who wasn't successful, I would advice you to forget about it cos on very concrete information, flourmills will be recruiting 25 people nationwide.. This is a valid information coming from someone who works in the company. Seems unfair they inviting so many ppl to come waste time.. Buh don't lose heart, other opportunities will arise.. God bless us all
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Sheriff19: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
damilarelr: To those who didn't receive any text message or email, I learnt 90% of those who wrote the test in first stage were not called back and nobody knows whether they'll called later or not.
Ordinarilly, the second stage was supposed to be interview or another oral assessment procedure. Taking another test shows that those called are more than the company needs.

It is well. Best of luck everyone.
ok then,i rest my case.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aribolseg(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
panaroma: For those who didn't get d mail or who wasn't successful, I would advice you to forget about it cos on very concrete information, flourmills will be recruiting 25 people nationwide.. This is a valid information coming from someone who works in the company. Seems unfair they inviting so many ppl to come waste time.. Buh don't lose heart, other opportunities will arise.. God bless us all

Tell me dis a joke. I strongly doubt this. 25 kini?. Abegiiii. @ all nor mind dis poster, dis shouldn't drop our morale...God dey sha. Even if na 1 person, its def me
.Na dat one sure me die...
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by tunnababz(m): 6:41am On Jun 27, 2012
25 is very possible. I was thinking in the region of 10 self!! 25 is a big number o
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aribolseg(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2012
tunnababz: 25 is very possible. I was thinking in the region of 10 self!! 25 is a big number o

Wahala dey oooooooo
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Topwise: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2012
Please can some of us who know some one working with FMN confirm d salary for graduate trainee for us.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Ogogambus: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
aribolseg:

Wahala dey oooooooo
aribolseg:

Wahala dey oooooooo
maybe wahala dey for you.but not for others.pple come here n release information they are not sure of,just to console themselves of their failure and then cause faithless pple to loose hope.u might be surprise when u get to knw the source of this information,n realise that its baseless.let the flourmill hopefuls still believe god for success.One love
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by esco187: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
Success to ya'll,wish u all the best
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by panaroma: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
Well I didn't say you shudnt hope and I apologise if my post makes u loose faith.. Believe I had no intentions of that... If anytin it means you shud pray harder.. Tell whoeva u worship y u nid d job.. I only told confirmed information coming from a frnd that works with them..
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aribolseg(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ogogambus:
maybe wahala dey for you.but not for others.pple come here n release information they are not sure of,just to console themselves of their failure and then cause faithless pple to loose hope.u might be surprise when u get to knw the source of this information,n realise that its baseless.let the flourmill hopefuls still believe god for success.One love

Honestly speaking Something is def wrong wit u.. Wetin b my own 4 thr??. Na u I dey ff talk ni..abi na u b "others" advocate Take time oo ogo abi wetin b ur name sef
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Topwise: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
I want to receive another msg asking me to come for d next stage but dragnet is just sending msges to appologise for thr wrong. It's well, still hopeful ooo
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aribolseg(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
Topwise: I want to receive another msg asking me to come for d next stage but dragnet is just sending msges to appologise for thr wrong. It's well, still hopeful ooo

Me too!!! I don scare seriously as I see regret 4 d text buh later realised its just an apology text for d delay. Hope is just too high. God go land us our dream job sha.....

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by AngelEbi(f): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
aribolseg:

Me too!!! I don scare seriously as I see regret 4 d text buh later realised its just an apology text for d delay. Hope is just too high. God go land us our dream job sha.....
kai, i think say na only me. When i saw a messgae from Dragnet, i asked my younger brother to read it. The suspense is just too much.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by kingfisher1: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
Me I no receive any message oo,am anticipating for †ђξ nxt stage!!! God help us all........
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by MDYA: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
Has any one been called after d second test? Why was there so much time given for the second test?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by naturalwaves: 12:27am On Jun 30, 2012
damilarelr: To those who didn't receive any text message or email, I learnt 90% of those who wrote the test in first stage were not called back and nobody knows whether they'll called later or not.
Ordinarilly, the second stage was supposed to be interview or another oral assessment procedure. Taking another test shows that those called are more than the company needs.

It is well. Best of luck everyone.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by naturalwaves: 12:40am On Jun 30, 2012
Hi Damilare,I didn't xpect to see those questions on diagramatics in d flourmills test.I blasted d verbal and numeric but didn't score up to 50% in d diagrams,infact I scored less than 10 % in it and dat was my undoing as I kuld not go thru cos of that.Can u pls send d study pack to my email addy so that I can practice that section well in case of nxt time.Thank u.My mail addy is ; teebee568@gmail.com.I will be xpecting and a big congrats to those who passed.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2012
naturalwaves: Hi Damilare,I didn't xpect to see those questions on diagramatics in d flourmills test.I blasted d verbal and numeric but didn't score up to 50% in d diagrams,infact I scored less than 10 % in it and dat was my undoing as I kuld not go thru cos of that.Can u pls send d study pack to my email addy so that I can practice that section well in case of nxt time.Thank u.My mail addy is ; teebee568@gmail.com.I will be xpecting and a big congrats to those who passed.

The Spatial aspect of the test is the only part you're assured of scoring 100% without any doubt. It could take long to figure out but they are as easy as anything. If you need clues on how to solve some of them, kindly let me know. Cheers.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Godysien(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2012
My people e don happen o! Guess what?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by y2kola(m): 6:57am On Jul 02, 2012
Wot ooo? Abeg yarn us
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Topwise: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2012
Any news yet. I am waiting for good news ooo
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Ismail231: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2012
What's new people?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Ogogambus: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
@ Godysien,pls whatz d gist!u knw everyones tension is high n ure adding more to that.if therez nofin,then u keep ure mouth shut pls.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Godysien(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
Abrakadabra: FMN don call the anointed ones oo.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Ogogambus: 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
@Godysien,na true?pls lets see the text message sent to u.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mcstan18(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
Godysien: Abrakadabra: FMN don call the anointed ones oo.

But why you wan kill some guys with high B.P? This your abracadabra sef.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by sleeky8(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
damilarelr:

The Spatial aspect of the test is the only part you're assured of scoring 100% without any doubt. It could take long to figure out but they are as easy as anything. If you need clues on how to solve some of them, kindly let me know. Cheers.
Ma chairman abeg show mi hw to solve this spatial questions. this is ma email talk2sleeky@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by croxx86: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
Why all this posting of emails? If u have something to share that would be beneficial to us all....just post for all to see.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by naturalwaves: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
damilarelr:

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.