Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? (100840 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by favourlizzy: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hi GUYS, PLEASE where is the venue of this test?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Tosintall(f): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2012

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by MDYA: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2012
which test invitation?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by jstringz(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2012
No show from the flour guyz yet. O ga O •°˚˚°•
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by owenlyn1: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
Na wa for dis people oh. Dey just abandon peeps, dey conduct anoda recruitment for various positions, y our own dey pending. I suppose say na we dem be one take fill d positions wen dem dey advertise . Na wa for wire road oh. If dem nor beg me I go relocate go my country oh ( canada)
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by sleeky8(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
owenlyn1: Na wa for dis people oh. Dey just abandon peeps, dey conduct anoda recruitment for various positions, y our own dey pending. I suppose say na we dem be one take fill d positions wen dem dey advertise . Na wa for wire road oh. If dem nor beg me I go relocate go my country oh ( canada)
u min say dat graduate trainee slots 4 flour mill neva get shortlistd pple?. Dis wan pass 1 chance walahi
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by jstringz(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
owenlyn1: Na wa for dis people oh. Dey just abandon peeps, dey conduct anoda recruitment for various positions, y our own dey pending. I suppose say na we dem be one take fill d positions wen dem dey advertise . Na wa for wire road oh. If dem nor beg me I go relocate go my country oh ( canada)

Only a few organizations are transparent wif recruitment.

Y stress one or give one hope in d 1st place?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mcstan18(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
Well guys, that is the Nigerian way you know. Thank God for transparent and merit-based places like KPMG. I have since moved on(as I was made an offer by KPMG) and will be through with training by Friday. What a great place to work! I wish everyone of us well in our endevours
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by jstringz(m): 12:54am On Sep 27, 2012
mcstan_18: Well guys, that is the Nigerian way you know. Thank God for transparent and merit-based places like KPMG. I have since moved on(as I was made an offer by KPMG) and will be through with training by Friday. What a great place to work! I wish everyone of us well in our endevours

Thank God for some of us that have moved on and have bin highly successful at that.

It still doesn't change the fact that the actions of the flourboyz with so many others coys with this kind of philosophy is unwarranted.

A lot of people travelled from a not 2 near distance place. Considering the time, Energy, resources and false hope all for nothing?

It is well...
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by dragnetgsetest: 7:02am On Nov 22, 2012
Hey Guys, get your FREE COPIES OF DRAGNET PAST QUESTIONS AND EXPLAINED SOLUTIONS from this site http://gsesolutions..com. Or send a blank mail with subject Dragnet Past Questions to dragnetgsetest@gmail.com to get your free copies.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by owenlyn1: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
Recruitment has resumed
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
owenlyn1: Recruitment has resumed
same here. Received a mail today. I guess the mail was sent to only those who scaled thru the first test and wrote the function-specific test.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aribolseg(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
LolZ me sef receive am..... dis flour guys no serious ooooo. Wen most ppl don get beta offer. Na now dem dey communicate. Ptcheeew. Who knows how much dem dey pay sef.... As for me na only money fit make me tink twice abt dem.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by owenlyn1: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
Abi oh, I hear say na 80k, I nor fit leave my present offer for dat peanut. 80k for 2yrs.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
owenlyn1: Abi oh, I hear say na 80k, I nor fit leave my present offer for dat peanut. 80k for 2yrs.

You guys should not be too money-conscious, learn to begin with the end in mind...remember we are not working to live, we live to work. And whatever company we're workin with today, it's just a passage to where we'll be in the future.

All the same, I wouldn't advise anyone to leave his or her current job IF the job is really taking care of some certain necessary needs (e.g family, Masters, or some other project), and you perceive that Flour Mills' pay can not cater for your needs.

As for someone who is just beginning life and there are not pressin needs, such should be more concerned about career development than which will eventually pay off in the future. Little or much pay, I'll pick their offer over my current 150k/month job which is not my field. Flour Mills is not a small company o..their salary package after the training is going to wow you.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aribolseg(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
Damilare.. Na true u talk buh I can see u dnt enjoy wat u do presently hence d reason for Ur opinion. Buh my guy 80k is nt on point for 2 years. I can understand if its for a few months.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by owenlyn1: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2013
D work am doing is not my field either and not enjoying it, but 80k is 2 small for 2yrs
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
Let's see how it goes. Friday is the interview day, if the offer clicked, I'm gonna swap.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Tosintall(f): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
damilarelr: Let's see how it goes. Friday is the interview day, if the offer clicked, I'm gonna swap.
congrats damilare, i wish you all the best in the interview. Is d interview tomorow? I didn't make it to d interview stage though. Thanks anyway for the questions you posted on this thread earlier on, it helped me in the tests. God bless you. I wish you all the best.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by yomi84: 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
@damilarelr; xup please can we talk??. I also got d invite for 22nd of this month but will also like to talk to a like mind b4 that date.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2013
Tosintall:
congrats damilare, i wish you all the best in the interview. Is d interview tomorow? I didn't make it to d interview stage though. Thanks anyway for the questions you posted on this thread earlier on, it helped me in the tests. God bless you. I wish you all the best.

God bless you too real good. I wish you all the best in your endeavours. GSK recruitment is still on tho, they'll tread the same path as Flour Mills hence the sample tests with you will be useful.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by AngelEbi(f): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2013
damilarelr:

God bless you too real good. I wish you all the best in your endeavours. GSK recruitment is still on tho, they'll tread the same path as Flour Mills hence the sample tests with you will be useful.
I also didn't make it to d interview stage bt I thank you for helping me thus far. Please can you give me details of d GSK recruitment? I would appreciate it. Thanks a lot
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Tozer(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
@Owenlyn: Who said the pay is 80k for two years? Is the info confirmed?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by SHABZ: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
To whoever said their salary is 80k,plz b sure about that cos that might discourage pple from attending the interview... @odas,plz if u can make out time to attend it,try to attend,d offer might just surprise u

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Elemental(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2013
For those who did their interview today, how did it go?
what should I expect tomorrow
At leastwe know they'll call us next month

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
@damilarelr..pls, can u snd me d dragnet study pack to okigboamaka@yahoo.com...i just wnt to prepare incase any interview comes up..tanx in anticipatn..
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by yomi84: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
congrate to all successful candidate today. Wish u guys best of luck...
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Solaft: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
yomi84: congrate to all successful candidate today. Wish u guys best of luck...

Yomi84, plz did u go for the interview today?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by yomi84: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
yap @Sola.ft
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Tozer(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
@yomi84: In summary, what was it like? Are they reimbursing transport fare?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.