Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? (100862 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by naturalwaves: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
Yes I do and that was why I dropped my mail addy or u wanna give one on one tutorials.lol.Anything will do seriously.....tnx!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2012
I'm busy working on a general write-up for the Spatial stuff. You know it involves a lot of drawing of lines and shapes, so kindly bear with me.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by sleeky8(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2012
damilarelr: I'm busy working on a general write-up for the Spatial stuff. You know it involves a lot of drawing of lines and shapes, so kindly bear with me.
aiit boss bt pls wen u r done abeg reply mi asap
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Tosintall(f): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2012
damilarelr: I'm busy working on a general write-up for the Spatial stuff. You know it involves a lot of drawing of lines and shapes, so kindly bear with me.
Pls damilare, i dont mind the explanations too when u r done workin on ur write up. thanks n God bless. tosintall@gmail.com.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by lexo4real(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2012
lekkybakky@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by jaybond: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
Please KINDLY send me a copy of study pack. Juliusvic2004@yahoo.co.nz
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by emmydeb(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2012
Pls Damilare, send me a copy of study pack emmydeb@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by AhmedALI(m): 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
Pls any 1 wit dragnet study pack should pls send to ma inbox dagash85@yahoo.com. I wud b eternally grateful tanks in advance. Cheers

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Emmyeka(m): 4:58am On Jul 06, 2012
Oga Damilareir, I sincerely appreciate Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я work so far on this forum. Plz, kindly help me with Dragnet Study Pack. I really need it. My e-mail address is emmyboy15@hotmail.com. Thank you! As for FMN calling people, I'm not aware of Dα̲̅ƭ cos I also wrote the function specific test & it was really easy. In fact, I finished with much time to spare. Let's all put our hope & trust in GƠ̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅̊, I believe something good will come out of all this soon. For all those seeking for better jobs or or getting one, GƠ̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅̊ will surprise U̶̲̥̅̊ shortly!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by offorbuike: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2012
pls send d study pack 2 my mail address (eminentbyke@gmail.com)
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Topwise: 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
It's been a while now after the second test, guys any news yet.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mcstan18(m): 2:54am On Jul 09, 2012
Topwise: It's been a while now after the second test, guys any news yet.

Nothing new. Except that everyone has to wait patiently cos dis stage is very delicate.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Godysien(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2012
Great House, wetin dey happen na?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mcstan18(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2012
Godysien: Great House, wetin dey happen na?

Nothing serious yet.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by YOMZE(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
damilarelr:

The Spatial aspect of the test is the only part you're assured of scoring 100% without any doubt. It could take long to figure out but they are as easy as anything. If you need clues on how to solve some of them, kindly let me know. Cheers.
Hello damilare...pls i wud like u 2 put me thru on hw 2 solve spatial diagram problem, nt only for FMN but other potential nd related test i might go for. E-mail: yomy04@yahoo.com. Thank u
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Joshville(m): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
Flour Mills!!! 3 weeks gone...and nothn but silence
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Godysien(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
Joshville: Flour Mills!!! 3 weeks gone...and nothn but silence
Continue waiting...lol
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Sheriff19: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2012
YOMZE:
Hello damilare...pls i wud like u 2 put me thru on hw 2 solve spatial diagram problem, nt only for FMN but other potential nd related test i might go for. E-mail: yomy04@yahoo.com. Thank u
pls i am also in need of this diagrams solution.my mail tcmolami19@yahoo.com,thanks in anticipatn bro.may d lord bless u.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Fesayo: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
Pls is it true that flour mill has contacted d succesful candidate after d last function specific and management test, cos sm1 jst told me ds nyt.pls i want 2confirm and b sure,any1 wt usefl info abt ds shd coment pleeeese
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by jstringz(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
They haven't contacted anybody bro. Relax we all waitin 4 them. Anyone who sayz anyfin different is just playing mind games wif u
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Joshville(m): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
How can u be dat sure gstringz, wat if they hav calld 4 interview and u are nt aware
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by DMainMan: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2012
damilarelr:

The Spatial aspect of the test is the only part you're assured of scoring 100% without any doubt. It could take long to figure out but they are as easy as anything. If you need clues on how to solve some of them, kindly let me know. Cheers.

please help send dragnet study park to me. Also help sending d solved spatial problem. Thanks nairalander. Send to: get2salim_2006@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by jstringz(m): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
@ joshville itz jstringz and nt gstring. " mr ashewo". Believe me when I tell u they vent called. I got 1st hand info.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aribolseg(m): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2012
@jstring...... If uve got 1st hand info, can u please explain the reason 4 d delay and how soon we ll be called. Also can u clear up the air on the number of staff they are recruiting for this grad trainee, as some av said in earlier thread to be 25 or so. Also how's their pay like?

Many thanks bro
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by thobyn: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
aribolseg: @jstring...... If uve got 1st hand info, can u please explain the reason 4 d delay and how soon we ll be called. Also can u clear up the air on the number of staff they are recruiting for this grad trainee, as some av said in earlier thread to be 25 or so. Also how's their pay like?

Many thanks bro

JSTRING, Respond to this. Many of us are waiting for you authentic information. verification of your response to this will confirm the authenticity.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mcstan18(m): 12:48am On Aug 06, 2012
aribolseg: @jstring...... If uve got 1st hand info, can u please explain the reason 4 d delay and how soon we ll be called. Also can u clear up the air on the number of staff they are recruiting for this grad trainee, as some av said in earlier thread to be 25 or so. Also how's their pay like?

Many thanks bro

lol. So after the series of aptitude tests, you still doling out some more to jstringz? But I sure would love to have answers to those. Nice one!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mcstan18(m): 1:32am On Aug 06, 2012

Many thanks bro

lol. So after the series of aptitude tests, you still doling out some more to jstringz? But I sure would love to have answers to those. Nice one!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mrmofasa(m): 7:56am On Aug 06, 2012
Damilare, i wouldn't mind the spatial stuff. My email is jogunnika@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by jstringz(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2012
Waow! Just readin thru ur post. I will try and find out why b4 d end of d week and get back 2 u. Bin busy wif so many other places which I fink u guyz shuld do as well and stop worryin about the flour guyz. They will definitely get back 2 us.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by tobnical(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by jstringz(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
Is there really a 'dragnet study pack'? I seriously doubt. However, out of my Curiously can someone pls send 2 rockeyj10ng@yahoo.com. Would love 2 take a luk
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by bimbcy(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2012
@damilare or any oda person kindly hep me wit clues/hint on hw 2 tackle spatial questns. It let me down in d ist stage of d flour mills test. bimbcy4real@gmail.com is my mail box. 10ks in antcpatn

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.