Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? (13144 Views)

Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? by Emphasis(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
funny
Re: Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? by jidewin(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
seedord247:

You mean, you pple know about romance in Anambra. tongue cool
Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha see as u make fall for chair while laughing.
Re: Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? by joanana(f): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2012
if m engaged , yes i will do it but if m not, sorry dude, privacy is the watch word!!!!
Re: Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? by mummy3(f): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2012
y2kaustin:

if you have not had excess of all you mentioned,cast the first stone

For an instance you die now and go to face judgement, will you go and tell God that its because mummy3 had excess before she repented that's why you were trying to have excess too? grin[quote author=y2kaustin]
Re: Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? by madridsta007(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2012
I once did a PDA with my girl on a London escalator... You know, just like the westerners do. A loving kiss and hug when the escalator was coming down. Oh boy she nearly slap me ehn?
Re: Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? by Killz3(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2012
madridsta007: I once did a PDA with my girl on a London escalator... You know, just like the westerners do. A loving kiss and hug when the escalator was coming down. Oh boy she nearly slap me ehn?
Are you sure she was your girl? grin grin
Re: Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2012
Myne White: Me, I believe a couple should start as they mean to go on, and in this case, practice makes perfect. I find PDAs sexy and romantic, and it is like pre-intimacy. If a couple are not comfortable touching each other when others are there, I think it would be harder even when they're alone.

What is your own stance? Will you hug or hold hands with your boyfriend/girlfriend in public, or do they have to wait till you're married. That is if ever?

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/02/public-displays-of-affection-only-for.html
That's bullish!
Re: Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? by madridsta007(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:

Are you sure she was your girl? grin grin

Of course na... But she is a Nigerian girl... Just coming from 9ja and did not know how it is done. Now she be expert grin
Re: Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? by ektbear: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2012
I don't think that there is anything wrong with it.
Re: Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2012
Nothing wrong with PDA when the couple is engaged or married. For me oh. But it is a no no if it is just boyfriend mata. No go let person spoil show for joor incase one serious handsome guy is watching at the corner,gotta keep options open.
Re: Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? by dj5naira(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2012
Never wash your dirty linen in public - PDA Inclusive!
Re: Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? by rockafela(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2012
ifyalways: Sometimes and especially in Naija,you'd look so odd and sillly when u are into PDA.

Anywayz,I cant walk with or be anywhere with my husband without holding his hands and touching his ears.my hands are just addicted to his body.

I love this cheesy
ifyalways: Sometimes and especially in Naija,you'd look so odd and sillly when u are into PDA.

Anywayz,I cant walk with or be anywhere with my husband without holding his hands and touching his ears.my hands are just addicted to his body.

I love this
Re: Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? by gsmgold: 12:57am On Apr 22, 2012
bknight: PDA is hypocritic! Love is a feeling just like anger/resentment. Now I ask: how will you react to Ur partner getting angry, reacting and scolding you publicly? U'd prefer to lock urselves up in ur room to fight but come outside to hold hands and peck? Oh! U like to show love to each other publicly but won't like to be scolded publicly? More often than not, PDA is a classic sign of insecurity. Matured and very secured love don't need stuff like that. Love doesn't need a public campaign, But well, kudos to those who had it that way from dating era thru marriage and aint bored of it yet. Peeps wit very strong sense of commitment to each other and are of gud strenght of mind don't have to publicly show their love. U might argue its not a crime but its totally unnecessary and irrelevant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? / Former Boyfriends On Facebook / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.